People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote: Uhhh what the hell is a straphanger? :? :lol:
Okay if you go on a bus and I'm guessing probably subway and the city trains, they're are these straps hanging down from bars for people to hold on to so you can stand up and ride the bus without falling over. Strap hangers are people who do that instead of taking a seat, for whatever reason. Could be wrong but pretty sure I'm right on that one.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:
killjoy wrote: Uhhh what the hell is a straphanger? :? :lol:
Okay if you go on a bus and I'm guessing probably subway and the city trains, they're are these straps hanging down from bars for people to hold on to so you can stand up and ride the bus without falling over. Strap hangers are people who do that instead of taking a seat, for whatever reason. Could be wrong but pretty sure I'm right on that one.
Or simple definition - people in general who ride on or travel by train and/or bus.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Well that probably would've been easier :P
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

People in cars who are in such a hurry to pull out in front of you but than when they do go slow :roll:

Hollywood people who every time they show someone from the South on tv/movies they are always some fat redneck racist....and if they're not the bad guy of the show they're showed as the moron. :roll: :twisted:

I grew up and live in the bible belt,where drinking is like one of the most hated things :roll: So going to church you hear numerous people go "amen" when the preacher talks bad about drinking.But as soon as church lets out they are the first ones out that door so they can go smoke :roll:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Jack Shepherd on Lost. Bothers me. Actually, the actor who plays him, Matthew Fox, bothers me, too. All you have to do is read one interview to understand how full of himself he is.

Also, my Educational Psychology professor, aka: Professor Fuckface.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

April wrote:Jack Shepherd on Lost. Bothers me. Actually, the actor who plays him, Matthew Fox, bothers me, too. All you have to do is read one interview to understand how full of himself he is.
I believe he's been that way since Party of Five got such a big fan base back in the mid 90's. Hated the show ... can't really stand the actor ... but the characters he's played ...

I'm boarding on murderous tendencies concerning them all. I abhor each of the character he's played.

So, I totally understand how you feel.

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

April wrote:Jack Shepherd on Lost. Bothers me. Actually, the actor who plays him, Matthew Fox, bothers me, too. All you have to do is read one interview to understand how full of himself he is.
:lol: April are you sure that's not just your Sawyer fan girl coming out in you? :lol: :lol:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I'm totally sure! Granted, if I wasn't such a hardcore Sawyer fan (otherwise known as a Hollowhore because the actor's name is Josh Holloway) I might not hate Jack so much. Or if I wasn't such a hardcore Sawyer/Kate fan I might not hate Jack so much. But I'd still hate him. He's the kind of character writers try to shove down your throats. It's like they're saying, "Please like this man. Think of him as a hero. Please?" He has a compulsive need to fix everything, is one of the least-evolved characters of the series, and practically commands hero-worship from Kate. No thanks.

Anyway . . .
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

I'm not so much a Kate and Sawyer fan (although I do think that they are so perfect together). I was actually a fan of Jack and Kate at one time, cause well ... she brought out a side to him that made me like him - for half a minute and then that was shot to hell.

My hatred comes from anyone who can stand to take the moral high ground which Jack often did at the beginning of the series. Now that he's at all time low now, I'm loving that people aren't exactly too happy with him. Knocks him down a few pegs and me likey!

Sawyer's never been that way. He's always been honest and upfront about himself and I admire anyone who is like that.

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Ugh, i hate Party Of Five. I never figured how the show lasted five or six seasons. I hate Gossip Girl just as much.

Celebrities who adopt kids from specific countries like Korea or China. I think it's sick that they choose a kid by a nationality.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz