People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Re: People who bug you

Post by RosDude »

killjoy wrote:People who get in the 12 items or less express lane with a full over flowing cart! :roll: And than when the cashier tells them they have to many items they want to pitch a fit over all the other lines being too long and how the cashier should check them out no matter how many items they have in their cart.....all of this holds up those of us who actually only have 12 items or less in our carts :roll:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT. A. BLEEPING. MINUTE...

You guys get twelve items or less?

Here we only get ten. Do you know how many times I've had eleven items!?

What a rip.

~Chad~
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

killjoy wrote:People who get in the 12 items or less express lane with a full over flowing cart! :roll: And than when the cashier tells them they have to many items they want to pitch a fit over all the other lines being too long and how the cashier should check them out no matter how many items they have in their cart.....all of this holds up those of us who actually only have 12 items or less in our carts :roll:
I love the ones that throw a fit; it makes me want to help them less.

People who talk on the phone in a public restroom. I’m sorry I hate that you have to hear me pee let alone the fact that the person on the phone can hear it too.

I’m weird I know; it just freaks me.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

RosDude wrote:

What a rip.

~Chad~
Time to move, Chad.

I've never heard of a ten items or less aisle, over here in Australia it's always twelve items or less.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

juliecollard87 wrote: People who talk on the phone in a public restroom. I’m sorry I hate that you have to hear me pee let alone the fact that the person on the phone can hear it too.

No you're not. I can't even do that at home. So gross. Bodily functions should be kept private.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:
juliecollard87 wrote: People who talk on the phone in a public restroom. I’m sorry I hate that you have to hear me pee let alone the fact that the person on the phone can hear it too.

No you're not. I can't even do that at home. So gross. Bodily functions should be kept private.
I've got one ... even better!

How about the one's that post it on their twitter or facebook accounts. Yeah, really need to read that bit of info :roll:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

Earth2Mama wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:

I've got one ... even better!

How about the one's that post it on their twitter or facebook accounts. Yeah, really need to read that bit of info :roll:
ugg, I know I deleted a girl for that.

People who cry in public freak me out too because I don't know what to do.

When I get in awkward situations I giggle. So I just end up trying not to laugh. Awkward for me.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

RosDude wrote:

What a rip.

~Chad~
Not to make you feel any worse Chad but the local big chain grocery store we have has a 15 item or less lane :lol:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

People who do nothing but talk in sexual innuendos. Gross ones at that.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Oh yes I know I just posted one not that long ago, but I'm angry, upset, and honestly shaking so here's a good one.

People who have no respects for pedestrians. Ever hear of the right of way? Well guess what I got it! And I get that it's 12:30am and I probably shouldn't be walking the streets at night but come on!!! Seriously does the jerk off think it's okay to run people over. I was in the road first, it's a damn crosswalk, and I had the signal to go. Ugh!!!
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

valentinebaby wrote:People who do nothing but talk in sexual innuendos. Gross ones at that.
And along those lines: people who don't have anything else to talk about other than sex.

I've just been travelling with a tour group and a couple of the girls in the group had nothing better to do than try to get everyone in the group to divulge their personal relationship history and hook up with each other.

At first, I wondered why they were so interested in talking about it, but then I quickly realised they didn't actually have anything else to talk about! They didn't read books, they didn't seem to have anything to say on world affairs, they weren't interested in academic subjects, so didn't have anything to contribute to conversations involving academics - their whole world seemed to revolve around gossiping about other people's personal lives... and it got old very quickly!

For example, my roommate and I would be having an in-depth conversation with two of the guys in the group (who were only 19 years old and were taking a year off before starting university) about World War II history, non-fiction books, science and politics, but as soon as one of the two girls came along, the conversation would degenerate into sexual innuendo and a discussion of who was gonna get laid that night. We could tell that the boys were getting just as fed up with it by the end of the trip as we were :P!