Getting to know everyone

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Getting to know everyone

Post by killjoy »

HOBBIES.....Watching stuff dealing with World War II on the history channel,reading and playing my Big Band Swing music c.d's.....yes I live a wild and crazy life I know :roll:

FAVORITE MOVIE....Halloween(only the first one),Raiders Of The Lost Ark,His Girl Friday,Predator,Casablanca,The Day The Earth Stood Still(the old one not the crappy new one),Star Wars,Operation Petticoat,Midway......and many many more.
POM

Post by POM »

CandyDreamQueen:
Anything weird about you: For a month and three day my older sister and I are the same age. When we were younger everyone thought we were twins because my mom used to dress us alike.
** :lol: In my Family--there are 4 of us sisters and my mom would dress us a like on every holiday. Same dress, our hair was the same, and my would make us these bows to put in our hair. All of us the exact same thing, mainly because we were all girls, and that's what she wanted to do. All until we were teenagers. We range from age, the oldest is now 27-18 yrs. old. Me being the second the oldest at 25 yrs. right now. To be funny...my mom buys us the exact same t-shirt every now and again to by funny. When every two sisters has it on the same day, we argue to who had it on first so then the other would have to change. :lol: :lol: ** ah...it's fun growing up huh? :)

** Another silly thing, my mother loves to take pictures...and instead of going to a studio to have them taken she's dress us all a like and drive to spot she'd like, just a random place that have nice scenery ( it could be on the corner of some random street). And make us get out of the car--and take pictures of us, all the while cars are driving by and honking at us. She did this all the time!!! :| We are so used to posing and taking pictures, so now whenever we have family events and they take pics of us--we already know where to stand, how to pose and how to put our hair in the photos. they don't even have to tell us, we are trained!! LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !! ***

<3 POM <3 :mrgreen:
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

POM wrote:** Another silly thing, my mother loves to take pictures...and instead of going to a studio to have them taken she's dress us all a like and drive to spot she'd like, just a random place that have nice scenery ( it could be on the corner of some random street). And make us get out of the car--and take pictures of us, all the while cars are driving by and honking at us. She did this all the time!!! :| We are so used to posing and taking pictures, so now whenever we have family events and they take pics of us--we already know where to stand, how to pose and how to put our hair in the photos. they don't even have to tell us, we are trained!! LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !! ***

<3 POM <3 :mrgreen:
Hehehe. That totally reminds me of my sister. She keeps her digital camera in her purse at all times, and whenever we go out and we happen to pass at a spot that she thinks is pretty she makes us take pictures. We call them “Georgia Moments.” Because she asks like she’s a tourist in another state. Don’t know why we picked Georgia though. lol

<<<Candice>>>
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

Hi, my name is Krista!

I'm 21 years old.

I currently live in Los Angeles and it's my favorite place in the world. :)

I started liking Roswell because Jason Behr was so hawt. And then I realized he was so incredibly too old for me and the only thing that interests me about Roswell now is the amazing fanfiction written by the lovely people on this board.

I like watching Law & Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, and shows on the Food Network that have to do with cakes, such as Ace of Cakes, Challenge, etc.

My favorite fictional couples are Edward and Bella from Twilight, Jasper and Alice from Twilight (not from the movie, from the book), Max and Liz from Roswell, and Monica and Chandler from Friends.

Weird things about me? There are just too many weird things about me that you don't want to know and I don't want to tell you. :)

But I'd like to take the time to mention that I love April. She's so cool. And Chad rawks. Team Chad woo!
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Aw, I love you, too, Krista! :mrgreen:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

My name: Cassandra (but everyone calls me Cassie or sometimes Cass cass)
My Age: 20 years old.
I grew up in Washington
My favorite shows are Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Supernatural, Kyle XY, Ghost Whisperer and many many others. I'm a big sci-fi fan, but I also enjoy shows like Grey's Anatomy, Bones, and the only two reality shows I'll ever watch is American Idol and Kitchen Nightmares.
My fav couples: Max & Liz, Clark & Lana, Edward & Bella, Kyle & Amanda, Meredith & Derek, and several other couples that I can't remember at the moment.
The weirdest thing about me: I have too many weird things about me to name just one. :lol:
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Name: Laura
Where from: Murrieta, Ca
What made you like Roswell: the chemistry between max and liz. got me hooked. Now I haven't watched the show in years, although I own it. It just doesn't seem as good as I remembered it. So I choose to remember it fondly and just read.
Shows you like: Chuck, Ghost Hunters (gotta love the few times they actually find something ghosty!!), Supernatural, The Bachelor, Dollhouse
Fav couples: eh.
Anything werid about you: Everything. Everybody close to me has told me at some point or another that I'm weird. Lately it's "weird in a cute way."
Favorite movies: Too many to list or even remember.
Favorite hobbies: Baking, writing, photography, admiring other people's art- whether photographs, writing, tattoos, etc; playing with my puppy :D
<center>Image</center>
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

^Tattoos, what do you mean by tattoos?
- Amanda
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

Name: Sibylle
Where from: Switzerland
What made you like Roswell: the romance, the couples, the plot (apart from season 3 :twisted: )
Shows you like: Grey’s Anatomy, Golden Girls, Coupling, 3rd rock from the sun, CSI, Ghost Whisper, without a trace
Fav couples: Isabel/Alex , Jim/Amy, Michael/Maria, Liz//Max, Kyle/Tess
Anything weird about you: is there something not weird about me?
Hobbies: reading, my son and my hubby, sewing medieval clothing, medieval dancing, music, cooking, baking
Favorite Movie: Lord of the rings, Pride and Prejudice (the one from BBC), Indiana Jones, Looking for eve, you've got mail and a lot more :)
big prince Leo Alsandair Aidyn Galahad Colin 12.08.2007
little prince Robin Faramir Gawain Diarmad Finlay 18.05.2009

little princess Eowyn Morgaine Nevialani Caitlin Valerie 15.05.2012
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

NotYourChick wrote:^Tattoos, what do you mean by tattoos?
as in they are art and therefor i enjoy admiring them. =)
<center>Image</center>