Getting to know everyone

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

POM

Re: Getting to know everyone

Post by POM »

Name: ERICA
Where from: Pomona, CA
What made you like Roswell: The connection between Max & Liz
Shows you like: Roswell, X-Files, House,Grey's Anatomy, private practice, ER, how i met ur mother, and ect...
Fav couples: Max and Liz <---I'm a total dreamer & Bella and Edward ( Twilight) <--Only two couple I'm obsessed with right now!! :)
Anything werid about you:
*I get Hiccups if I eat Bread too fast.
*I cannot yawn right when I get up in the morning, otherwise I start coughing uncontrollably. ( Have to wait until at least 10 am :lol: * Strange huh?*
* I have to keep my legs covered at all times*Even in the summer* because I get legs cramps, and foot cramps almost every single day. *Bad cirrulation in legs and feet* :(
* I am always sleepy--I can go to sleep anywhere, sleep half the day and still be tired enough to sleep at night soundly.

**That's all I can think of at the moment, but I know there's more. Cuz people always tell me I'm a strange girl, but I take it as I'm just being Unique. I'm just being Me. :) **
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

NotYourChick wrote:Every girl does need a Alex. You're so right.
Life would be so good with him.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I named my cat after Alex. He is the sweetest cat ever and everyone loves him.

I'm really happy everyone is replying to this thread. If anyone wants they can add more things to ask.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Name:
Rodney

Where from:
US South

What made you like Roswell:
Emilie de Ravin....yes I know what you are thinking but it's the truth.I was flipping channels all those years ago and came across Roswell and she was the first thing I saw of the show.I was like "Hey she's hot." and I was hooked ever since.

Shows you like:
NCIS,Battlestar Galatica old and new,CSI Vegas,Smallville,Quantam Leap,anything Star Trek,Dawson's Creek and Roswell of course :wink:

Fav couples:
Pacey/Joey Dawson's Creek,Lana/Clark Smallville,Harm/Mac JAG,Phobe/Cole Charmed,Tony/Ziva NCIS,Abby/MCGee NCIS,Buffy/Spike BTVS,Wes/Fred Angel and Jim/Amy Roswell....well they were never actually couples but....Kyle/Tess Roswell,Nick/Sara CSI,Grissom/Catherine CSI and Tony/Kate NCIS

Anything werid about you
Well when I was a teenager the building I was in got hit by an F4 tornado.The building was almost completly razed to the ground.Over twenty people died that night in our area.....I got some nice scars to show from that night myself.It kind of messed me up for awhile..so much to the point that if I knew bad storms were rolling in during the night when I was asleep....well I'd go to sleep fully clothed and with my shoes on just in case I had to get up fast in the middle of the night and take off running to find some where safer.
Last edited by killjoy on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

RosDude wrote:
reinla wrote: Anything werid about you: If it doesn't blow up I don't like it :D
What does that mean? :shock:

~Chad~
Lol Chad. I like to watch things explode and wreck and such.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Name:
Jan

35 now, 36 in March :cry: (yep sadly I'm heading for the big 40)

Where from:
UK

What made you like Roswell:
The whole plot and story line of season 1. The relationship between all of the couples as friends and couples. Of course Max/Liz because I'm a total dreamer at heart!

Shows you like:
NCIS,CSI, Medium, Law & Order, Supernatural, Smallville, Whitechapel, Waking the Dead, Dexter and most things sci-fi related.

Fav couples:
Max/Liz, Lana/Clark, Lois/Oliver, Nick/Sara, Abby/McGee, Tony/Ziva ... there's more but can't remember them all at the moment.

Anything werid about you
Just about everything ... :lol: :roll: .
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Name: Candice
Where from: Born and bred in the Midwest. STL baby!
What made you like Roswell: First it was Max. Then it was a combination of Max and Liz. I was and am the biggest dreamer. They are still my favorite couple of all time.
Shows you like: Roswell, One Tree Hill, Ghost Whisper, The Young and The Restless, Friday Night Smackdown, Monday Night RAW. (Seriously, these are the only shows I watch)
Fav couples: (In order of the shows I listed.) Max and Liz. Michael and Maria. Kyle and Tess. Nathan and Haley. Brooke and Lucas. Brooke and Julian. Mouth and Millicent. Jim/Sam and Malinda. Nick and Sharon. Neil and Drusilla. Victor and Nikki. Jeff and Matt. (Tag team partners) Miz and Morison. (Tag team partner)
Anything weird about you: For a month and three day my older sister and I are the same age. When we were younger everyone thought we were twins because my mom used to dress us alike.

Let’s add

Hobbies and Favorite Movie.

Mine are

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing. Singing. Playing Video Games.
Favorite Movie: Still The Count of Monte Cristo
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Hobbies: reading count?

Movies: i'm a junkie. A Walk To Remember, Bride Wars, All the American Pie Movies and I have more.
- Amanda
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Hobbies: Reading, collecting various things, writing, and dancing.

Favorite Movie: It's tough to pick just one but I'd have to go with Terminator 2-Judgement Day. Anything action or horror related I almost always at the very least like if not love.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Hobbies: reading (but I like more specialized books for history, political science and law)can't sit down and read a novelle :roll: , sports (soccer, basketball and going to the gym), listen to music, watching movies

Favourite movies: every Tarantino movie, I love him...he is a genius; Sleepless in Seattle, love Asian mafia movies,I LOVE "the burbs",the simpsons etc...there are so many movies that I even can't remember them now