How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How was your day?

Post by OrangeSky »

I am so damn frustrated today.

I've been trying to apply to transfer to a few schools for a while now, and just when it seems that I've done everything I'm supposed to, they decided that no, this isn't right and no, you still need to send us this and no, we haven't received this yet and no, we're really not going to make this easy on you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does it have to be so damn difficult? So much of getting anywhere these days is about fucking paperwork and whether you fill in the bubbles correctly. I'm so fucking tired of it all. I just want it to be done and done now.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Earth2Mama wrote:Day was good for me. Just came back from spending time with my niece & nephew this weekend. Oh ... and I told my parents, brothers, sister and sister-in-law I'm going to be making an appointment to see about artificial insemination, using sperm from a Sperm Bank, soon.

As you can imagine, that went over well They thought it was one of my April Fool's Day jokes ... just a week early

Ellie! I think that"s amazing what your doing! Having a baby is the best thing that will ever happen to you, I would be lost without my daughter!

I hope you have lots of support from friends at least...

I'm sorry your family is being this way, but I can promise you this, if you go threw with this the first time they see that baby all will be forgotten and they will love he/she to death!

its a shame people have to be so opinionated and judgemental... :?

I think your very brave!

Good luck with everything!

Carrie :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

RosDude wrote:Today I went on a date with my wife for the first time in like six months. It was nice. We went to The Olive Garden (and Old Navy, but that doesn't really count as part of the date.) We were going to go see a movie until we both realized there was nothing out that either of us wanted to see. So we ended up walking around the park for a while until it got too cold. Now Mack's in the kitchen making me some fudge brownies, (my wife so rocks) and I'm here fucking around on the computer and eating Bugles, witch I haven't had since I was like eleven. So that was my day.

~Chad~
Chad that is the sweetest thing i've heard in a long time, you and Mack need to go out on more dates together, six months is too long!

l love that you and your wife are so in love.

Carrie :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

My weekend SUCKED......no football :roll:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My day was shitty shitty shitty. :(
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I'm sick and tired :( We have so beautiful weather outside and I have to be in bed. I'm bretty sure, that when I'm ok again, it's going to rain again. Life sucks.

Thanks to Aprillynn
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Let's see ... on the plus side today -

1. Got out of work early today, everyone else had to stay to quitting time
2. Got my Wii and am rocking it hardcore!
3. Got my book order, so now I've got more stuff to read

On the down side today -

Just found out the family cat died this morning. He hadn't been eating in for a few days and I told my mom to take him to the vet. She did this morning. The vet said he had some liver issues and it would best to let him go. So, she did. Of course, I find out about this just an hour and a half ago.

Dammit! I bottle feed that cat since he first got to the house ... he couldn't even open his eyes, that how newborn he was and now he's gone.

Fuck ... not in such a good place right now. I loved that cat! :cry:

O.k. I need to lie down now.

RIP Squeaks
Sept. 13th, 1996 - April 2, 2010
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Sorry about your cat, Ellie. That sucks.

I got wait listed by one of the schools I applied to today. Sucks, because I thought I stood a really good chance of getting in. Plus, it always sucks to be rejected like that. Basically, feels like they're saying, "Yeah...you're good, but you're really not good enough. Not for us. Gosh...we're so sorry."

Sorry...pity party over. Promise.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

So it's now 3:00 am in the morning. Meaning that I have now officially spent the last twenty four hours doing nothing but playing video games. The deadly combination of God of War 3 and Final Fantasy 13 have officially ruined my life outside of X box 360 and Playstation 3.

And now I'm going to bed.

~Chad~
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Earth2Mama wrote:Just found out the family cat died this morning. He hadn't been eating in for a few days and I told my mom to take him to the vet. She did this morning. The vet said he had some liver issues and it would best to let him go. So, she did. Of course, I find out about this just an hour and a half ago.

Dammit! I bottle feed that cat since he first got to the house ... he couldn't even open his eyes, that how newborn he was and now he's gone.

Fuck ... not in such a good place right now. I loved that cat!

O.k. I need to lie down now.
:( omg Ellie, I am so so sorry for your loss, it's amazing how attached we can get to our pets.

it feels like you lost a family member...

my deepest condolences sweetie,

Carrie