How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: How was your day/week/weekend?

Post by killjoy »

Ok Saturday totally sucked......my team Alabama not only got beat but lost to our number one foe.....inner state rival Auburn.... on a fluke play at the end of the game. :roll:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

killjoy wrote:Ok Saturday totally sucked......my team Alabama not only got beat but lost to our number one foe.....inner state rival Auburn.... on a fluke play at the end of the game. :roll:
Oh my god, that was . . . I don't even have words. As much as I hate Auburn and wanted Bama to win . . . that was an unbelievable moment in sports history.
killjoy wrote:
April wrote:At this point, I'm convinced that college football is my one true love. :lol:
OMG :shock: .......what happened to Sawyer? :shock:
Well, I have this undeniable hatred for Lost ever since I watched the finale and they stupidly put Jack and Kate together instead of pairing her with her soul mate, Sawyer. So I haven't even watched that show for years.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

April wrote:
killjoy wrote:
April wrote:At this point, I'm convinced that college football is my one true love. :lol:
OMG :shock: .......what happened to Sawyer? :shock:
Well, I have this undeniable hatred for Lost ever since I watched the finale and they stupidly put Jack and Kate together instead of pairing her with her soul mate, Sawyer. So I haven't even watched that show for years.
:lol: How about me? I have ALL of the seasons on DVD and they are collecting dust in library.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
LuckyMiss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LuckyMiss »

killjoy wrote:Ok Saturday totally sucked......my team Alabama not only got beat but lost to our number one foe.....inner state rival Auburn.... on a fluke play at the end of the game. :roll:
That was a WILD game, for sure, and since my sister went to Alabama, I got to hear all about it from her, even though we watched it. I love how ridiculously nuts college football can be, especially in these rivalry games (and especially in the SEC, if I do say so myself.) So many wild things happened Saturday, and I'm just happy that my team eeeked out a victory against Arkansas because that loss would have been u-g-l-y.

At least we've got the upcoming bowl season, right?

"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star."
-Henry David Thoreau-
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

LuckyMiss wrote:At least we've got the upcoming bowl season, right?
Yes! I love bowl season, even though my team will end up going to a crappy one.

Should be interesting to see the SEC, ACC, Big 10, and Pac-12 championships this weekend.
LuckyMiss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LuckyMiss »

April wrote:
LuckyMiss wrote:At least we've got the upcoming bowl season, right?
Yes! I love bowl season, even though my team will end up going to a crappy one.

Should be interesting to see the SEC, ACC, Big 10, and Pac-12 championships this weekend.
Here's to all of our teams going to bowls (ANY bowl game is better than no bowl game, right?) and for some awesome games during the championship weekend. Who knows? Maybe there will be some more upheavals...

Looks like my team actually might be coming to a bowl game near my town, so fingers crossed that the stars align, and I can see them for a second time this season!

"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star."
-Henry David Thoreau-
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Merry Christmas too all my RF buds who celebrate it. :mrgreen:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Wonderful ...... :roll: .....got me a rather nice chemical burn on my hand. Unloaded some boxes at work and it sipped out and got through my gloves. Sporting a nice red hand with the skin around the knuckles split open and hurting like hell.....typing this one handed by the way.....Got some special healing cream to put on it.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, Rod . . . Sugar Bowl just got done . . . so how was your day?

Man, what a bummer. :(
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Was at work last week and we got talking about the tv show Once Upon a Time. I admitted that I started watching the show for the woman who played Belle but come to like the show . A woman in the group goes " ohhh you mean Emilie de Ravin!!" "Yes" I said......the woman than tells me "Yeah she's cool.....if you have any questions about her you can ask me." I bit back the laugh and went "Nahhhh that's ok" :lol: