How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: How was your day?

Post by valentinebaby »

RosDude wrote: So I take that to mean FFXIII is good? The last final fantasy I played was X...not counting the VII spin offs. I've been contemplating getting XIII because I thought it and XIII versus seem interesting, but I wanted to wait to hear what people thought of it.

~Chad~
I like it so far. The story line is good very interesting. My only complaint is the combat is really easy. Auto-attack kinda ruins it, and trying to capture your eilodien's(sp?) is a freaking pain in the ass to figure out, so I've been cheating and looking those up in the walk through. Your skills are kinda done like X and there's no levels. It's weird but so far I'd recommend it for the storyline alone. Honestly, that's the only reason I play the games anyways, it's like having a 20+hr interactive movie.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I'm so happy that this has been a great day, because it's my birthday! 23 years old. Oh, god. I know it's not that old, but I'm starting to feel that way.

But alas, after months and months of craptastic tragedy, my life has finally taken a turn for the better. I found out that the tutoring program where I work at now wants me to teach 3 classes this summer to high school students - a photo journalism class, a study skills class, and an English ACT prep class. I'm excited that I've got a summer job lined up and that it's something I will truly enjoy. Plus, it's great experience for when I student teach next spring.

In addition to that, I'm going out to eat tonight with my aunt and uncle and my cousin, and tomorrow I'm going out to eat for lunch with my mom and her fiance. (Side note: My mom is getting married next weekend and I'm quite happy for her.)

School is actually under control, too, which is nice.

I'm single . . . and loving it.

And I just won another dance competition. The reward is a trophy, and money. I like the money better.

I hope I'm not jynxing it, but I'm just really happy right now. :D
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

April wrote:I'm single . . . and loving it.
Hey! That's my slogan :lol:

Seriously, isn't it nice? The Freedom of it? After a series of disastrous relationships, I'm so glad I'm taking this time to ... be me. I tend to loose myself in a relationship and when it's over, I have to put the pieces of me that are shattered back together. No fun! :(

Hope you enjoy your birthday dinner tonight and the lunch tomorrow. :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Earth2Mama wrote:
April wrote:I'm single . . . and loving it.
Hey! That's my slogan :lol:
Boy how ironic is this for my slogan is the opposite I'm single...and hating it.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Today I went on a date with my wife for the first time in like six months. It was nice. We went to The Olive Garden (and Old Navy, but that doesn't really count as part of the date.) We were going to go see a movie until we both realized there was nothing out that either of us wanted to see. So we ended up walking around the park for a while until it got too cold. Now Mack's in the kitchen making me some fudge brownies, (my wife so rocks) and I'm here fucking around on the computer and eating Bugles, witch I haven't had since I was like eleven. So that was my day.

~Chad~
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I saw this today and am not ashamed to say it made me cry a bit.Because if you watch it and don't than you have no heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8QVEq0 ... re=related
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

Saw it a couple of days ago KJ. I cried like a mofo, but I'm a sucker for reunions like that.

This sucks so hard, I have been in so much pain today. You win this round, uterus.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Rowedog wrote:Saw it a couple of days ago KJ. I cried like a mofo, but I'm a sucker for reunions like that.

This sucks so hard, I have been in so much pain today. You win this round, uterus.
That sucks, AA. Hope your uterus stops being such a bitch soon.

Right when I was going to bed last night I tweaked something in my upper back, right near my shoulder blade, and now it hurts to do anything that involves moving my head to the right, laying down, standing up, breathing, moving my head to the left, dropping my head, bending in any way, stretching in any way, sitting down or lifting my right arm. At this point, I'm pretty sure I can only move my left arm without a major suckage of pain.

No, wait...scratch that. Just moved my left arm. Pain.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

killjoy wrote:I saw this today and am not ashamed to say it made me cry a bit.Because if you watch it and don't than you have no heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8QVEq0 ... re=related
OMG ... that was just so ... dammit! Now my friggin' biological clock is ticking again :cry: That was sweet. And I just noticed ... that's where my G-ma lived (well, at least she used to live there before she died last year).

Day was good for me. Just came back from spending time with my niece & nephew this weekend. Oh ... and I told my parents, brothers, sister and sister-in-law I'm going to be making an appointment to see about artificial insemination, using sperm from a Sperm Bank, soon.

As you can imagine, that went over well :roll: They thought it was one of my April Fool's Day jokes ... just a week early :?
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Dyed my hair brown today. I still have to get used to it.
- Amanda