Bad/Annoying Habits

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Bad/Annoying Habits

Post by Earth2Mama »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:
4. I have such a dirty mind. (I've been told by some people that it's annoying).

6. Something that goes hand and hand with my dirty mind, I think about sex/sex subjects probably more than the average woman. For example I see a hot guy and I don't think about falling in love with him or marrying him, I mostly think about throwing him on a bed and having a fun few hours.
I think we're fraternal twins who were horribly separated at birth. Oh how I've found you again! :lol:

Dirty minds are not annoying, they are to be cherished! And I'll one up on the hot guy scenario - if he had an equally hot friend, I'd invite him to. If the friend was a girl, hot and attractive, well ... she'd get an invite as well.

I say YEA to the dirty minds of the world and BOO to who ever thinks differently!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Earth2Mama wrote:
Jezebel Jinx wrote:
4. I have such a dirty mind. (I've been told by some people that it's annoying).

6. Something that goes hand and hand with my dirty mind, I think about sex/sex subjects probably more than the average woman. For example I see a hot guy and I don't think about falling in love with him or marrying him, I mostly think about throwing him on a bed and having a fun few hours.
I think we're fraternal twins who were horribly separated at birth. Oh how I've found you again! :lol:

Dirty minds are not annoying, they are to be cherished! And I'll one up on the hot guy scenario - if he had an equally hot friend, I'd invite him to. If the friend was a girl, hot and attractive, well ... she'd get an invite as well.

I say YEA to the dirty minds of the world and BOO to who ever thinks differently!
You know I really really like you :mrgreen: :lol:
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

killjoy wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:
Jezebel Jinx wrote:

You know I really really like you :mrgreen: :lol:
Awww ... that's sweet. I like you too 8) :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm way much into football,college,pro,arena...it don't matter with me :lol: If it's on I stop and watch it...or hell go to see it live! If it's on I stop everthing and watch it.

And I've been told it's very annoying by my family :lol:
Last edited by killjoy on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I go into la la land alot. Even if someone is talking to me. I know what they are saying, but my mind is thinking of other things.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well this one doesen't bother ME...but it has others. I never use clippers on my finger nails.When one gets long I just use the nail on another finger to dig into the long one and once I have a good grip into it I just pill it over until it snaps off to the top of the finger.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote:Well this one doesen't bother ME...but it has others. I never use clippers on my finger nails.When one gets long I just use the nail on another finger to dig into the long one and once I have a good grip into it I just pill it over until it snaps off to the top of the finger.
Ha I do this too although sometimes I have to start it with my teeth. But I only do it if I can't find clippers cause I don't like the jagged edges you get.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I can never recall where I parked my car in large parking lots.....and I end up looking like a moron walking up and down the lanes going "Where the hell is my car?"

The fact that I can recall the name of every teacher I had,poems I had to learn in junior high and every fact I'm exposed to.But if you ask me to remember to stop and get milk on the way home I will NEVER remember it :roll:
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

I'm going to warn you right now...this might be a long list.

1. I'm a procrastinator. (I'm putting off finishing a paper right now by writing this, actually.)

2. I have a very, very foul mouth.

3. I'm a nose picker. (Not all the time, mind you. Just every so often. I will say that in my defense.)

4. I correct others, especially grammar or pronunciation or song lyrics.

5. I'm really loud. I was born without an inside voice, I think.

6. I'm an eye roller.

7. I never check my phone. If I didn't need to have one, I probably wouldn't. I just hate the phone. This is apparently frustrating to others.

Actually, that's not too bad. I'm sure there are way more than that, but c'est la vie.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I curse and use a lot of dirty words when I'm behinde a wheel. No one wants to be in the same car with me.
And it does not change when I drive cabriolet :lol:

Thanks to Aprillynn