Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Post by Sundae »

Umm...well I have never weighed more than 105 lbs in my life. But I'm short too so its not that bad.

When we were in high school, a group of us (really close friends too) won some competitions that took us to the national level to California. But our teachers were literally the best friends/teachers/role models/chaperons ever. Anyways, we were so bad when we went there. Some of things we did: we bought various playboy magazine and cut out all the nudie pictures and then we sneaked into our teachers room when they weren't there and taped them EVERYWHERE. I mean all over the walls, in the closest, on the insides of their suitcase, on shower wall so that when open the shower curtain, they get a preview. on the backs of their pillows, we turned their bed covers and taped them there, on the inside of the TV cabinet, so when the open the TV doors, its there. I mean it was EVERYWHERE...so funny. <<< i think the most embarrassing part of the whole thing was us buying the magaiznes and the shop owner looking at us funny.

That same competition (mind you we' were like best friends all there and our teachers we considered our friends/role models...they knew that everything we did was in good nature) but one of our teachers is a lesbian and she never wore make up, her hair was really short, no earrings, nothing and we decide were were gonna apply make up on her. It was like midnight, and our curfew was at one, but we really didn't think anything of it since we were in our teachers room...anyways, the teacher were targeting was sitting on her bed and we all sprang on her, two people blocked her arms so she could get away, and we started putting eye shadow and stuff on her but she get squirming to get away from us and we decided to duct tape her hands (sounds really bad but its not I swear, the teachers knew we weren't doing anything bad)...anyways we had just gotten the duct tape and I guess we were making a lot of noise because suddenly the doors open and cop walks in and in LARGE voice goes. 'PUT THE DUCT TAPE DOWN' And we froze! It was the funniest/most scariest thing ever. :lol:

To this day, I still talk to these three teachers.

Umm I got personally invited to go to the 44th presidential inauguration. Someone at my university nominated me and to this day I still don't know who it was but I got an all expense paid trip to go to Washington when Obama got inaugurated. I got meet all the Obamas, Al Gore, the Clintons, got to attend all the major functions, the youth ball, and got to meet many celebrities including U2, Beyonce, John Legend, Bruise Springsteen...and I stayed in the fanciest hotel ever where it was so surreal that Stevie Wonder would walk through the hotel with an entourage of people including two girls constantly on his arms.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I liquefied chicken. Oh yeah it's possible.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I grew up on fish and wild game....much more than any cow beef bought at a store.Even now I'd rather have a nice slab of deer meat cooked on the grill than any Tbone steak.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote:I grew up on fish and wild game....much more than any cow beef bought at a store.Even now I'd rather have a nice slab of deer meat cooked on the grill than any Tbone steak.
Mmmm me too but can we make it elk. I love elk.
mddk98
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Things that people here would be shocked to know about y

Post by mddk98 »

Yep