Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:I once went to a BDSM party.
I just went for the goody bag gifts. They were quite awesome! :wink: :lol:
LOL There was no goody bags at the one I went to. Just good food, and emotional scars, oh and some cool wolf hybrids.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:
I just went for the goody bag gifts. They were quite awesome! :wink: :lol:
LOL There was no goody bags at the one I went to. Just good food, and emotional scars, oh and some cool wolf hybrids.
LMAO! There's a story in there ... somewhere. I'd love to hear it :mrgreen:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Uhmmmm.....*scratches head*.....uhhh what the hell is a BDSM party? :? :?
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote:
Uhmmmm.....*scratches head*.....uhhh what the hell is a BDSM party? :? :?
A complex acronym, based on Bondage & Discipline, Domination & Submission and Sadism & Masochism

A BDSM party is where people who lead that kind of lifestyle get together in a safe environment and play. Which I did know when I went.

The story is this

At 14, my mom started a relationship with a 21 year old online, eventually he moved here and they got married. At the time it was pretty disgusting, still is considering the guy wasn't that attractive, but she was in her 40's, and he was young so I guess she felt pretty good. That's when she started going to these parties and getting piercings and for a 14 year old it was pretty traumatizing. So I pretty much started momming my mom, and before she'd go to these things I'd give her a ton of crap.

When I was 19, despite the fact she had divorced Tiny Tim, she kept up the lifestyle, and by this point my best friend/room mate was pretty into it as well, which I made the mistake of telling Mom. So, we're talking on the phone one day and she tells me she's going to this party, and I start giving her shit and apparently she had finally had enough and told me that I was no longer allowed to talk shit about them until I went, she said it would help to get rid of my prudish attitude towards sex. So now we're both pissed and she tells me I should go, when I told her I had no way of getting there cause the party was in the middle of nowhere. She took away that excuse and told me that my friend was into it and she'd probably like to go. Of course, she was right. However, before I left she SWORE to me that nothing would take place in plain sight, and the guy who's property they did these things on had these really cool wolf hybrids, that I hadn't seen in forever so we go, dragging our boyfriends along.

We get there, and after greeting my mom she takes off to the barn, not to be seen again for hours. Thank God, because I don't think I'd ever be able to look at her again. So the four of us are hanging out and all of a sudden I hear my friend's boyfriend, "Oh My God, that girl's giving that guy a BJ." Of course he's right, right there in the middle of everything, now that alone I could've handled. But then they start bringing out the equipment, which I'm not going into but it was bad. Sure I wasn't a virgin and by this point I had done the casual sex, and one night stands things, but NOTHING could've prepared me for the things that were going on there. I ended up taking my boyfriend for an hour long walk in the woods, because I couldn't take anymore, our friends still think we were messing around, but I'm sorry after that there was no way I was doing anything! Luckily by the time I got back my friend had seen enough and we were on our way home.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ohh uhhhh okayyyyyyyyy :shock:

I can't top that.....uhhh I think the wildest thing I've ever done is go to a strip club. :oops:
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote: A BDSM party is where people who lead that kind of lifestyle get together in a safe environment and play. Which I did know when I went.

The story is this

At 14, my mom started a relationship with a 21 year old online, eventually he moved here and they got married. At the time it was pretty disgusting, still is considering the guy wasn't that attractive, but she was in her 40's, and he was young so I guess she felt pretty good. That's when she started going to these parties and getting piercings and for a 14 year old it was pretty traumatizing. So I pretty much started momming my mom, and before she'd go to these things I'd give her a ton of crap.
Oh I can feel you on that one. I actually remember a time when I was around 12 and went out for a girls day (just me and my mom) and some guy was hitting on her and he then noticed me and my mother actually introduced me as her younger sister :roll: Anyway, he started directing his attentions to me (I do have to say though, that at 12 yrs old, I certainly didn't "look" it, but I acted it) and of course, she changed the story. Of course, you ask my mother about this now, and she'll deny it and say that I've made it up. Yeah, like I want to hold onto that particular creepy ass memory for all time.
When I was 19, despite the fact she had divorced Tiny Tim, she kept up the lifestyle, and by this point my best friend/room mate was pretty into it as well, which I made the mistake of telling Mom. So, we're talking on the phone one day and she tells me she's going to this party, and I start giving her shit and apparently she had finally had enough and told me that I was no longer allowed to talk shit about them until I went, she said it would help to get rid of my prudish attitude towards sex. So now we're both pissed and she tells me I should go, when I told her I had no way of getting there cause the party was in the middle of nowhere. She took away that excuse and told me that my friend was into it and she'd probably like to go. Of course, she was right. However, before I left she SWORE to me that nothing would take place in plain sight, and the guy who's property they did these things on had these really cool wolf hybrids, that I hadn't seen in forever so we go, dragging our boyfriends along.
I went with a bunch of girls from work. Not really into that (hey, too each there own), but I like to keep my particular brand of perversions where they belong - behind closed doors and in my bedroom.
We get there, and after greeting my mom she takes off to the barn, not to be seen again for hours. Thank God, because I don't think I'd ever be able to look at her again. So the four of us are hanging out and all of a sudden I hear my friend's boyfriend, "Oh My God, that girl's giving that guy a BJ." Of course he's right, right there in the middle of everything, now that alone I could've handled. But then they start bringing out the equipment, which I'm not going into but it was bad. Sure I wasn't a virgin and by this point I had done the casual sex, and one night stands things, but NOTHING could've prepared me for the things that were going on there. I ended up taking my boyfriend for an hour long walk in the woods, because I couldn't take anymore, our friends still think we were messing around, but I'm sorry after that there was no way I was doing anything! Luckily by the time I got back my friend had seen enough and we were on our way home.
You played it off better than I would have. Granted, I was a lot older than 19 when I went (my first and only time btw), but I would have run outta there screaming as if the hounds of hell were nipping at me.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

LOL To be honest I kinda figured stuff would be happening out in the open even though she said it wouldn't. I just wasn't expecting it to be quite that ummmm interesting, that's a good word. And honestly I don't mind a little kink but that was just wwwwaaaaayyyyy too much for me.

Heh I just realized that was the first time Tristen met my mom. Poor hubby.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

valentinebaby wrote:But seriously if you could cook more than fruit loops you'd be perfect.
Well that was a bit of an exaggeration on my part...I just can't cook good.Anything supper type gives me a hard time....maybe except spaghetti or mac and cheese...hard to screw those up. But I can do okay with breakfast.Growing up we were an up at five thirty am family and my mom showed me how to make pancakes.....the real kind not the microwave already made ones.I learned how to put the mix in a bowl add some eggs,some milk,mix it up than pour it on the pan. My only mistake with this was some times I would forget to spray the pan with PAM and when I'd go to flip them they'd stick to the pan :oops: And than I'd have to do the hurry up and get them flipped before they burn but without ripping them up dance :oops:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

My mom taught me and my siblings how to wash and dry our own clothes when we were in junior high.And from than on it was up to us to keep our own clothes washed and clean.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:But seriously if you could cook more than fruit loops you'd be perfect.
Well that was a bit of an exaggeration on my part...I just can't cook good.Anything supper type gives me a hard time....maybe except spaghetti or mac and cheese...hard to screw those up. But I can do okay with breakfast.Growing up we were an up at five thirty am family and my mom showed me how to make pancakes.....the real kind not the microwave already made ones.I learned how to put the mix in a bowl add some eggs,some milk,mix it up than pour it on the pan. My only mistake with this was some times I would forget to spray the pan with PAM and when I'd go to flip them they'd stick to the pan :oops: And than I'd have to do the hurry up and get them flipped before they burn but without ripping them up dance :oops:
Now see the pancakes just put you into the perfect category. Mmmmm I love pancakes, now I'm hungry.