House

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Believer2 wrote:I really love this show and was hoping someone knew where I could get the song from last scene from the season premiere. It's called 'Alleluia' and it was written by Leonard Cohan - anyone know where I can find it?
It was written by Leonard Cohen, but recorded by Jeff Buckley (And others, but this one was Jeff Buckley... and the title is generally spelled Hallelujah). I've got it if you'd like... I can send it to you in a week or so when I'm back to having my own comp. Just send me a PM. :)
mom wrote:hugh laurie is doing a fabo job....i can't believe how he completly dumps his british accent! hehe! i didn't even know he was british until i saw him on jay leno!!! how pathetic am i??
I almost think they did that just so that Chase and House didn't both have accents. lol Because really, how strange would it be if it was an American show and two of the main characters have accents?

I have a problem this year, though... House is opposite Supernatural... and I'm so torn. Then again, Supernatural may not pan out... or it may move to another night (Gilmore Girls isn't the best lead-in) so maybe I'll get a chance to watch both. I'm lucky House isn't one you need to watch in order, at least too much, or then I'd really be in a fix. Season 1 DVD's are due out soon, though... looking forward to that. :D
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

You are a goddess! I thought for sure that I would be haunted by this song and never get my hands on it!
I'm a believer!
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Bought the House DVD's the other day. :D

Looking forward to a chance to sit down and watch them.
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

I got the song - thanks to Cardinalgirl!!! WooooHoooo!!!

Seriously though, I really hope they come out with a compilation of all the music from 'House' because it's amazing! If not - please, would somebody share where I can find the mp3's? Thanks!
I'm a believer!
spaceboi's pixie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spaceboi's pixie »

the show rocks got my dvds last weekend early xmas present to my self :lol: can't waite to watch them am to busy with work :( tina
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

I missed a lot of the second half of the season...

was ketamine something House had been discussing with anyone?

What would happen next season if the ketamine induced coma works and he regains use of his leg?
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Omg, that was one awesome episode :) :D I'm just really curious about one thing, about the ending, did House really kill that guy or was it actually an hallucination??? And that bullet that fell out of that dead man's hands, what did it mean exactly?? God, I'm just a little confused, lol.

Steph :)
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Buffsteraddict wrote:Omg, that was one awesome episode :) :D I'm just really curious about one thing, about the ending, did House really kill that guy or was it actually an hallucination??? And that bullet that fell out of that dead man's hands, what did it mean exactly?? God, I'm just a little confused, lol.

Steph :)
Almost the entire episode took place in one long hallucination after House got shot. The next thing we see that's real is when he "wakes up" on the way to OR and asks for ketamine.
DMartinez wrote:was ketamine something House had been discussing with anyone?
No Ketamine was something the Cutty in House's hallucination tried to cure him with. House reallized everything that happened in the hallucination stemmed from his own mind. So the idea cutty had stemmed from his own medical knowlege. When he woke he asked for them to try it in the real world.

I can't wait till next season. But on the bright side I get three episodes a week of House all summer long.
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

I started getting into House this summer and am now all caught up on both seasons, thanks to the wonderful invention of TV shows on DVD. Anyway, who's stoked for the new season tonight? :)
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I would most definately be included in that group... :D :D