Battlestar Galactica

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Yeah...hey you're really smart! Maybe you could build a time machine...or a Tivo that records shows before they're on!

Don't look at me like that! What could trying hurt?

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

LittleBit wrote:
Ellie wrote: Though I have to agree it might have been satisfying to see Cally get a good smack but not this far down the road. Sooner or later you gotta let things go. If you're going to gt revenge do so in a timely manner so you can pass it off as in the heat of the moment.:wink:
I wanted to slap her when Sharon came and saw her in the holding cell. She was trying to give her an olive branch after all.
My big concern is what Helo will think after word gets back to Galactica that the meeting with the resistance was ambushed by the Cylons. I hope he doesn't think Sharon had anything to do with it, especially since the popular theory is that they're a couple now.
I think he has more faith in her now. I think it would take a bit more for him and Adama to think that she was against them. After all, we don't know what has happened with the 3 of them over the last year and a half.
I agree with everything that you said. Like you said, we don't know what the hell happened in the last year and a half. I'm interested in what has happened between Helo and Sharon. How they got back together and ended up married.

And as for the other Cylons out there. I don't think that Balter is one. I would rather see Dee as one. I don't like her with Lee. They just don't mesh well, in my opinion. I really wanted Kara and Lee together. They just had a chemistry.

I love this show, and watching it has made me remember the story that I started that was a little bit based on BSG. I'm wondering if I should start it up again.
:lol:

I can't wait for Friday also. But the bad news is that I work Fri nights, so I have to wait longer to see the show. That sucks. :(
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Okay, it's official. I really hate Dee. I just want to grab her and...forget that, I want Sharon & Kara to get a hold of her and beat the crap out of her!

The scene with her and Helo only confirms to me that she is either a Cylon or has some kind of agenda at least. First Billy, the president's assistant, then Lee, the Admiral's son & Commander of Pegassus, and now Helo, the father of Hera and the Admiral's right hand man.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

LittleBit wrote:Okay, it's official. I really hate Dee. I just want to grab her and...forget that, I want Sharon & Kara to get a hold of her and beat the crap out of her!

The scene with her and Helo only confirms to me that she is either a Cylon or has some kind of agenda at least. First Billy, the president's assistant, then Lee, the Admiral's son & Commander of Pegassus, and now Helo, the father of Hera and the Admiral's right hand man.
It does seem kinda skanky of Dee. But I'm crossing my fingers that its nothing. I will be saddened if there was ever something going on between Helo and Dee. I feel as strongly about Helo and Sharon as I did about Max and Liz.

You know, if they did make Dee a Cylon it would probably give her character some life. She doesn't really do anything. :roll: And I've never really liked her. Well, I liked her with Billy, before she decided to go after Lee.

I'm still waiting for some Kara/Lee action.
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Lillie wrote:You know, if they did make Dee a Cylon it would probably give her character some life. She doesn't really do anything. :roll: And I've never really liked her. Well, I liked her with Billy, before she decided to go after Lee.
I second that!

-Ellie

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Spoiler Alert!

So first of all. I would have liked Ellen's death scene much better had they allowed her the dignity of going knowingly and bravely to her death. She had the courage to take the actions she did, shortsighted though they were, to save Saul. She had the guts to tell him everything even though she could have left it alone.

Her actions were not the wisest but they were brave and done out of love, as such they deserved the dignity of a soldier's death. I'm talking Portia in Julius Caesar. That woman had serious grit.

As for Casey. I feel so bad for Kara to have gone through all that for a girl that wasn't hers. But as far as Leoban was concerned, she was part of his charade and so no matter what she needed to be treated like she was important to her.

It's just sad that they bonded and now they won't be together anymore. And I found it odd that her husband just walked off and left her alone after Casey was taken back by her mother. He just got her back and he's not glued to her side? Interesting.

-Ellie

Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Ellie wrote:Spoiler Alert!

So first of all. I would have liked Ellen's death scene much better had they allowed her the dignity of going knowingly and bravely to her death. She had the courage to take the actions she did, shortsighted though they were, to save Saul. She had the guts to tell him everything even though she could have left it alone.

Her actions were not the wisest but they were brave and done out of love, as such they deserved the dignity of a soldier's death. I'm talking Portia in Julius Caesar. That woman had serious grit.

As for Casey. I feel so bad for Kara to have gone through all that for a girl that wasn't hers. But as far as Leoban was concerned, she was part of his charade and so no matter what she needed to be treated like she was important to her.

It's just sad that they bonded and now they won't be together anymore. And I found it odd that her husband just walked off and left her alone after Casey was taken back by her mother. He just got her back and he's not glued to her side? Interesting.

-Ellie
Ellen's death actually made me feel a bit sad. Which is saying alot, because I have never liked her character either. But Tigh loved her, so thats why I put up with her character.

I'm disappointed that Kasey turned out to NOT be Kara's baby. I mean, yes it does go with everything that Sharon and the Cylons believed about having babies and the love angle. But I was hoping for some happiness for Kara, which I think she might find in a child. Kara is an intensly lost woman.

As for her husband, I think that he doesn't quite know what to say to her. And he didn't know the whole story about Kasey. But yes it does not seem all that good for their marriage.

The only thing that really bothered me was where was Sharon and Helo? Damn, I love those two, and they were barely there.

Oh, who did not love it when Galactica was plummting to the ground and just before they were to land, they made a jump. Damn, that was nice.
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Lillie wrote: The only thing that really bothered me was where was Sharon and Helo? Damn, I love those two, and they were barely there.

Oh, who did not love it when Galactica was plummting to the ground and just before they were to land, they made a jump. Damn, that was nice.
I agree I missed seeing those two as well. I was hoping for a little more insight into their situation.

And you're right, those were some sweet special effects.:D

-Ellie

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Ellie wrote:
Lillie wrote:You know, if they did make Dee a Cylon it would probably give her character some life. She doesn't really do anything. :roll: And I've never really liked her. Well, I liked her with Billy, before she decided to go after Lee.
I second that!

-Ellie
That would explain soooooooo much if it were true. I wonder how my poor Lee would take it though.

I can't stand Dee, and I never knew what Billy saw in her in the first place.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Hard to say what people see in each other. Sometimes it's just a matter of something that they're not. She was a more forceful person than Billy, more of a leader and so on. Maybe?

-Ellie