Bones Discussion

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

-Kitty-
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Bones Discussion

Post by -Kitty- »

I didn't see a thread for Bones, so I thought I'd start one. Hope no one minds.

I really like this show. David B is great and Emily D too! She reminds me of Scully, even better. And since I'm an anthropology major, I really am interested and get into the whole technical aspect of the show. I think it's great fun.

So, anyone else watch?
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

I also watch this show. I enjoy it a lot, it's nice to see David B. as something other than self-loathing. :wink:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Ellie wrote:I also watch this show. I enjoy it a lot, it's nice to see David B. as something other than self-loathing. :wink:

-Ellie
Here, here! I also recently read somewhere this show has been picked up for a full season, so Yay for them :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

This show is so cool. I love it, however I gotta admit I wasn't that impressed with the pilot episode but the three eps following it I've loved, I even got my mom addicted to the show. :D

David B. is so great as Booth I loved him as Angel and I'm really loving him in this role...although there aren't many roles that I don't like him in.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

can't go wrong with David Boreanez!
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Last nights ep was really good. I thought it was cool that Booth kept Hodgins (sp?) secret about being rich. And the part where Brennan comforted Shawn in the interview room was so sad I had tears in my eyes during the scene.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:And the part where Brennan comforted Shawn in the interview room was so sad I had tears in my eyes during the scene.
Same here. It was a really good episode but it was sad at the same time.
I can't wait for next week's episode. I actually love Tursday's because Bones plays at 8 and right after it's House that comes on, two of my fav tv shows at the moment.

Steph :) :D
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I actually love Tursday's because Bones plays at 8 and right after it's House that comes on
Same here...although I don't watch House at 9, I watch Supernatural. I finally have my Tuesdays back, before it was Buffy and Angel now it's Bones, Supernatural, L&O SVU, and Nip/Tuck.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Great idea for a thread I really love bones but i hate it because it's on at the same time as NCIS which is on cbs...I totally loved this weeks episode, I love seeing david boreanaz out in the sunlight he is so funny on this show...I wonder if he and the good dr will hook up...??

can't wait for the next epi...
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Spacegirl04 wrote:I wonder if he and the good dr will hook up...??
I hope so. I'd love to see them together! I can't wait for next week's episode also.

Steph :) :D