Dawson's Creek

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Favourite Couple

Dawson and Joey
19%
Dawson and Jen
No votes
Pacey and Joey
56%
Pacey and Jen
5%
Pacey and Andie
14%
Dawson and Gretchin
2%
Jack and Doug
2%
Jack and Joey
2%

Total votes: 57

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Dawson and Joey was my favorite couple :D I love the whol tortured soul mate thing. However I thought there were way to careful around each other. Always afraid of losing this intense friendship but how wonderful could that have been if they just both let their guards down and explored those things they desperately attempted to remain hidden from one another. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I was an avid DC watcher over the years. Season 5 and 6 were kind of hard to digest. But in all the TV shows I've ever watched in my life i never thought there was a more perfect ending to the their tale as the series of finale of DC. It made me cry and laugh and was so happy. It was so well writen and acted. I was hugest P&J fan. I was screaming so loud at the end when they made them end up together i was so happy. I couldn't stand Dawson ironically enough lol. I only own season 3, 4, 6 cuz those were my fav ones and had the most P&J moments. I always fast forward through Dawson moments, sad to say but yeah. I didn't mind him at the end though. I was so glad they came up with concept of soulmates they did. I thought that was very suitable for Dawson and Joey. I was sad to see it end.
83 AlienAngel
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: I never got my letter to Hogwarts... So I'm moving to Forks to live with the Cullens

Post by 83 AlienAngel »

I was a big fan of Dawson Creek before it was cancelled. But now with them showing reruns I only watch certain episodes, and of course the ones with Jason Behr (Chris Wolfe). :wink:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Dawson's Creek

Post by NotYourChick »

Bumping this up. Missing Dawson's Creek. How old were ya'll when you first saw the show. I was 12.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I was old let's just leave it there :oops:

And from the very first ep I saw I was pulling for Pacey/Joey.Never once did I ever like Dawson or like him with Joey....in fact the only time I liked Dawson at all was the small time he was dating Jen while in college.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I didn't like Dawson either. I hated that he couldn't get over the Pacey and Joey thing. That made me mad more than anything. My fav was always Joey and Pacey.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

One of my most funniest moments of this show....wasn't even on the show...yes I know confusing right :lol: ...but I was watching Buffy when it cut to Spike in his crypt and he was watching tv.Turns out he was watching Dawson's Creek and he says this.

"Oh, Pacey! Can't you see she doesn't love you?"

I about died laughing :lol: :lol:
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Oh yes, THAT was hysterical. :lol:
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

OMG LOL ^^ i thought i was the only one who didnt like Dawson.

I hated him... i hated the way he talked, i hated the way he would whine. I HATE THAT BIG CHIN OF HIS :mrgreen:

anyway enough of him. I loved that pacey and joey got together. i think they so suited each other better. they balanced each other out as well.

I was obssessed with joshua jackson i think they picked him perfectly for Pacey. I think he was the joker with a heart. awww i want to watch dawson's creek again ( :mrgreen: but fast forward all the parts with dawson LOL) hehe. x
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

"Dawson" showed up on One Tree Hill a few weeks ago. Bought back flash backs.

For me the show came on when I was finding out who I was. When others were making fun of it. I didn't see why. It showed how teens were all looking to see who they were. That not everything was perfect. That their were others who were falling in love and then having their hearts broken.

I always liked the Joey and Pacey couple. They showed that love wasn't perfect. That you had to work on it.
- Amanda