Lois and Clark

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Lois and Clark

Post by madroswellfan »

I noticed (Shockingly) that there isn't a Lois and Clark thread!

This was probably the first show that I watched all the time, and it will alwyas have a special place in my heart! I looove Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher is amazing!

I have to say although both Jimmy's were excellent I probably preferred the 2nd (Justin Whalin), mostly because over in the UK BBC tended to air them all in a funny order and so I got to see the same episodes over and over again, most of which were season 2 or 3.

I have to say I LOVE the tempus episodes! Pure genius!

What do you guys think?
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I love Lois&Clark - watched it all the time :)

and I actually prefered the first Jimmy :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I loved and still love Lois and Clark myself :lol:

Dean Cain is the best looking Superman EVER!! and Teri Hatcher was a terrific Lois Lane. :lol:

I have been rewatching all the shows recently and I must say that I can't decide which Season I liked the best. :shock:

My favorite episode was probably "This Old Gang of Mine" where Clark is "killed" by the Dillinger clone and Lois grieves... It's probably the first episode where you can tell that Lois care more than she let's on about her partner. :lol:

I liked the Tempus episodes as well.. Lane Davies has always had that sarcastic attitude about him that I love.... DUH!!

I do wish that Cat Grant had come back for the second season. She was an interesting character and one that wasn't used to her full potential. I also liked the character Star (Lois downstairs neighbor who was a psychic) She always makes me laugh in her scenes with Lois (FISH ICE CREAM!! :D lol). Plus Lucy Lane should have come to town more often to visit her sister. :roll:

Okay...as you can see that this is one of my favorite shows. :lol: I better stop now or I will keep going on and on and on and on...

Kara
WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

Wow, a Lois and Clark thread! :lol:
I watched all the episodes when it was first shown over here but that was about ten years ago and I don't remember them ever repeating the show so I don't remember it as well as you guys seem to. I loved it though and it would be great if I could see it again.
Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher should have been given cameos in the new Superman movie if you ask me because they're the two actors most of think of when we think of Clark Kent and Lois Lane.
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Guess what guys?! ... They are reshowing it on ITV2 at 7pm on weeknights
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I know! Hope they get to season 3 quick before I go out and buy the DVDs! :lol:
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

You are going to buy them as well?! Yay!!! Someone else who loves it enough to consider it :D
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I own all 3 seasons! :shock: The last one was more expensive because of the Superman movie ticket they put inside. Now I can't wait for season 4! :roll:

If you loved the show then it's worth the money to put in to buying the DVD's. I have already watched the shows so many times that I have gotten my money out of them :shock:

It's nice, with all the reruns and the reality shows (UGH!) that are on right now, to watch the love story all over again. :lol:

Kara
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

Lois n Clark was the frist show that I had to watch every ep. I drove everyone crazy with making sure I was home on time to see them. I still have a big crush on Dean Cain.

What's really funny is I didn't became a fan until about half way through the first season I start off watch Seaquest that came on at the same time then one Sunday I think Seaquest was on rerun or something and I saw Lois n Clark and became hooked.
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I found this site with some great Lois and Clark fics, but what is even better is that these writers came up with trailers for their stories.

If your interested....go check this site

http://www.folcvideo.com/trailers.html

Let me know if anyone goes and checks it out. I would love to kow what you think.

Also another great fic site is Lois & Clark Nfanfic Archive (you have to get a password to read the mature fics, but well worth it.) :lol:

http://www.nfanfic.net/

Kara