Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Apparently a british actor called Christopher Eccleston has been cast in the show. He was in Doctor Who when it came back for just a year as the Doctor before he left because he didn't like the publicity.

He's a good actor, it might be just a rumor though. x
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

From what I could see it kind of seemed like Sylar was taking out whatever part of their brains it is that is giving them their powers and putting it in his. Kind of like how he was putting the watch together.

Quick question though. I missed a few episodes so I did not see when he was introduced but who is the black guy that is always with Claire's dad? He seems to be pretty poweful too. I thought it was DL but whenever they show him I can never tell if it's the same actor or two different guys that are both just bald.

~Chad~
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

It's two different people.

The guy that's with Claire's dad, I don't think, was ever properly introduced. In fact, I'm not sure that he's even spoken in more than one episode. I believe he spoke to Matt in the episode where Matt woke up tied to the hospital bed.

he's working for Claire's father. I believe that he has the power to supress other hero's powers. When he was first seen, I think, was in the bar with Matt. Matt saw him looking wierd, and tried to read his thoughts, then he passed out. And again, when Eden tried to tell Claire's dad to let her go, it didn't work, and that dude was glaring at her almost.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Cool, so then baldie is like a null where Peter absorbs an ability and we're not sure what Sylar can do. Right?

Can't wait for more. I love this show.:D

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I. Love. Hiro.

He is soooo my favorite. LOL. He and Ando cracked me up last night. They don't mean to be funny, they just....are.

and speaking of last night..... :shock:
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:and speaking of last night..... :shock:
Totally! Awesome epi. I need to go watch it again in case I blinked and missed anything. :wink:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

gotta say i am in love with this show haven't missed an epi yet but why can't i remember all of there names...grr its annoying and the whole nichole thing is confusing me to know end...especially last weeks epsiode....:shrugs: anyone wanna go through the list of characters for me....lol jk i'll go look :twisted:
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Yay for IMDB!!! LOL

The actors, followed by the character they played (I tried to include a short description afterwards in parenthesis.

James Kyson Lee .... Ando Masahashi (Hiro's loyal sidekick)
Masi Oka .... Hiro Nakamura (Can control time)

Hayden Panettiere .... Claire Bennett / ... (Appears to be indestructible....has fast healing ability)

Sendhil Ramamurthy .... Mohinder Suresh (Chandra's son, looking to continue his father's work)

Noah Gray-Cabey .... Micah Sanders (Nikki's son, possibly a computer genius)

Ali Larter .... Niki Sanders / ... (AKA Jessica...has an evil split personality, thanks to her dead twin sister, Jessica)

Adrian Pasdar .... Nathan Petrelli (Running for Congress, can fly.)

Milo Ventimiglia .... Peter Petrelli (Nathan's brother, can absorb other heroe's powers when he's around them)
Santiago Cabrera .... Isaac Mendez (can paint the future)

Jack Coleman .... Mr. Bennett / ... (Claire's Dad)

Greg Grunberg .... Matt Parkman (A cop, can read people's minds)

Tawny Cypress .... Simone Deveaux (Haven't really figured her out yet...is she normal, or does she have a power yet to be discovered.....)
Nora Zehetner .... Eden McCain (Can speak to others, and make them do what she tells them to do)

Thomas Dekker .... Zach (Claire's friend)

Jimmy Jean-Louis .... Haitian / ... (Has the power to, somehow hinder other heroe's abilities)
Leonard Roberts .... D.L. Hawkins (Micah's dad, Nikki's ex. Has the power to allow things to pass through his body, or he can go through walls, doors, etc.)
CME
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CME »

Actually, according to Eden the Haitian doesn't speak. So the scene where he's with Claire is the only instance where he's spoken to his 'target.'

And for those of you interested, NBC is going to have a Heroes marathon on January 1, 2007. So if you're tv obsessed like I am you'll be planning on staying home or at least setting the VCR or Tivo.

Oh and Hiro can bend both time and space (he can teleport).

Does anyone remember what happened to the pyro dude?
Dean: I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Yay for IMDB!!! LOL

The actors, followed by the character they played (I tried to include a short description afterwards in parenthesis.

James Kyson Lee .... Ando Masahashi (Hiro's loyal sidekick)
Masi Oka .... Hiro Nakamura (Can control time)

Hayden Panettiere .... Claire Bennett / ... (Appears to be indestructible....has fast healing ability)

Sendhil Ramamurthy .... Mohinder Suresh (Chandra's son, looking to continue his father's work)

Noah Gray-Cabey .... Micah Sanders (Nikki's son, possibly a computer genius)

Ali Larter .... Niki Sanders / ... (AKA Jessica...has an evil split personality, thanks to her dead twin sister, Jessica)

Adrian Pasdar .... Nathan Petrelli (Running for Congress, can fly.)

Milo Ventimiglia .... Peter Petrelli (Nathan's brother, can absorb other heroe's powers when he's around them)
Santiago Cabrera .... Isaac Mendez (can paint the future)

Jack Coleman .... Mr. Bennett / ... (Claire's Dad)

Greg Grunberg .... Matt Parkman (A cop, can read people's minds)

Tawny Cypress .... Simone Deveaux (Haven't really figured her out yet...is she normal, or does she have a power yet to be discovered.....)
Nora Zehetner .... Eden McCain (Can speak to others, and make them do what she tells them to do)

Thomas Dekker .... Zach (Claire's friend)

Jimmy Jean-Louis .... Haitian / ... (Has the power to, somehow hinder other heroe's abilities)
Leonard Roberts .... D.L. Hawkins (Micah's dad, Nikki's ex. Has the power to allow things to pass through his body, or he can go through walls, doors, etc.)

*Bows down to you* Thanks luv....I really would have gone to look them up i'm not that lazy lol....appreciate it all the typing...or copying and pasting.... :lol:

Who is the girl in the diner the one hiro is always talking to in the diner? is that the one your unsure of cuz i'm confused about her as well....she must have some important power...
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?