Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I have no doubt Peter will be fine... and I don't mind his extra bangs being snipped off... I think they may have styled them like that all along just so they could take that shot! :lol:

I'm worried about Mohinder. He's too pretty to die! And again, I'm happy to see Missy Peregrym, though I have a feeling I'm going to hate her character. She looks as dangerous as Tess ever was, and less redeemable. lol
CME
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CME »

I guess the new cow on the block is like Mystique from X-Men. She takes the form of others.

Hmmnn...X-Men characters....

D.L. Sanders = Kitty
Claire Bennett = Wolverine
Peter Petrelli = Rogue
Claire's bio mom = Pyro

I'm not sure about the other Heroes. I can't think off the top of my head of who Nathan could be. I don't recall any of the X-Men being able to fly.
Dean: I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love.
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

CME wrote:I guess the new cow on the block is like Mystique from X-Men. She takes the form of others.

Hmmnn...X-Men characters....

D.L. Sanders = Kitty
Claire Bennett = Wolverine
Peter Petrelli = Rogue
Claire's bio mom = Pyro

I'm not sure about the other Heroes. I can't think off the top of my head of who Nathan could be. I don't recall any of the X-Men being able to fly.
Carol Davers could fly, you know the mutant Rogue absorbed?

Matt is like the Professor, just not in the same league.

Hiro's teleportation power is like Nightcrawler's
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Yeah, that was my big problem with Heroes in the first place. It looked like a poor man's X-Men. But it's shaping up. :wink:
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

cardinalgirl wrote:Yeah, that was my big problem with Heroes in the first place. It looked like a poor man's X-Men. But it's shaping up. :wink:
When it first came out, I was hesitant on it because it didn't seem to move well but now I look forward to watching it.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I completely stopped after the first two eps. It bored me to tears. But everyone I knew was watching it and liking it, so I caught myself up, and it wasn't until the last couple eps that made me really glad I did.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Oh wow I'm glad there is a thread on my favorite monday nights show. I love this show...I have not miss one espiode yet. I love doing the interacting during the show. It is more fun and give more facts on the actors.

I love this show so much, I download all the espiodes in my Ipod!

This is one HOT TV show! :P
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Heroes has overtaken Lost and prison break for me. It's my new favorite show.

I'm so happy they finally cut PP's bangs. It's going to be interesting to see him without them. Though I have to say, they had an amazing comic book look about them, as if he has just come to life from one if Isaac's paintings.

I love Claire, Hayden Paniettere (or however that's spelled) has just rocked in the last few episodes. She even made me tear up watching the previously on bit for this weeks episode. I can't believe that I'm rooting for the blonde 17 year old cheerleader, that's never happened before. :lol:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

nibbles2 wrote:I love Claire, Hayden Paniettere (or however that's spelled) has just rocked in the last few episodes. She even made me tear up watching the previously on bit for this weeks episode. I can't believe that I'm rooting for the blonde 17 year old cheerleader, that's never happened before. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's how I feel! :D
Illyria
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Illyria »

cardinalgirl wrote:
nibbles2 wrote:I love Claire, Hayden Paniettere (or however that's spelled) has just rocked in the last few episodes. She even made me tear up watching the previously on bit for this weeks episode. I can't believe that I'm rooting for the blonde 17 year old cheerleader, that's never happened before. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's how I feel! :D
Ditto. Too bad for me that she is related to Peter. :cry: