Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

I love the show as well and I have a few theories myself.
Actually Missus KK and I are thinking about Niki and Mohinder. Something that we talked about is the way that they have these people rubbing up against each others' lives without them even knowing it. So...do you think that Niki's little boy looks like he may have some Indian in him? Did Niki always live in Vegas? How long was Mohinder's father over here before he was killed? You see where I'm heading with this? *g* Yeah, I'm making too much soup out of one oyster, but it's fun.
I was totally thinking this same thing about Niki and Mohinder, Rick. I don’t quite remember but didn’t they mention some initials in the last episode?

I get the feeling that Niki’s alter-ego is more like a split personality type thing and she actually took over her body. That’s how she was able to do those things and that’s why when she came to she was dressed in different clothes.

I’m kind of starting to think that Claire's dad is a mutant too. Maybe even the same guy that was on Mohinder’s dad’s phone. No specific reason why, yet it’s just the first thing that popped into my head.

~Chad~
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

Niki's ex is in prison if I get the drift right from the website. He's the father of the boy.

Claire's dad is so creepy. BTW West Texans are sadly respresented. sigh. There was no blonde-haired, dark-skinned girl on that squad there's always at least one. hehehe

Sylar is a murderer. I don't really see Claire's dad killing so messily. He strikes me as a kind of OCD murderer. Not a drop of blood out of place.

Claire is intriguing. If she was adopted, where from and are her parents freak mutants too???
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

All these interesting questions. I'm so glad tomorrow is Monday and we'll get to see some more of the show. Maybe get a few more clues thrown our way.:)

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

SPOILER SPACE

Oh yeah. I can't wait to see how Claire gets out of this one, lol.

And, can I say, that i absolutely LOVE Hiro. He's like, this big, lovable, nerdy teddy bear. LOL. And he is having the time of his life with his gift. It's fun to watch him get so happy.

Peter and Simone.....hmmmm......honestly didn't see that one coming. And I would've pummeled my brother in the nose if he'd told everyone I tried to commit suicide too. Peter seems to have accepted his gift, even though he doesn't understand it or know how to use it. Nathan, on the other hand, seems like he wishes he didn't have it.

Sylar.....the dude is......B-A-D!!! When he rose up in the background, behind Matt, I was like, no way! What all exactly can this guy do? Yep. They're pretty much going to have to all work together to stop him.

Poor Mohinder.....when he went back, and the apartment was cleaned out, he looked so flabbergasted. :)

Niki....so, I don't get it....is her ex in prison, or did he escape? And how did Linderman find her? Does he know what she did?

Anyone else notice the symbol that keeps popping up? I saw it in the codes on Mohinder's dad's computer....it was in the swimming pool at the house where Matt found the little girl, it was on Claire's textbook, and it was on that guys necklace that Matt was staring at in the bar...you know, the one that went all silent and stuff.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Okay, so I have a theory.....about.......Peter.

What if.....

Peter's power is similar to that of Rogue, in X-Men! Why didn't I think of this before? Nathan was baffled as to how both of them can fly....and they can't! here's the thing. Peter predicted what would happen, the jumping off the roof scene by drawing it...how? He went with Simon to Isaac's apartment, and temporarily 'gained' his power of drawing the future. Then, when he jumped off the roof, he 'flew' because Nathan was there with him, and Nathan touched him. Then again, he 'flew' on the roof when Nathan pointed it out to him, because Nathan was near. What if he doesn't even have to touch them to gain their power....just be near them....man. His possibilities would be endless!!!!!!

And another theory....did anyone else think that, if Micah's dad has escaped, that could have been him in the bar with Matt?
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Okay, so I have a theory.....about.......Peter.

What if.....

Peter's power is similar to that of Rogue, in X-Men! Why didn't I think of this before? Nathan was baffled as to how both of them can fly....and they can't! here's the thing. Peter predicted what would happen, the jumping off the roof scene by drawing it...how? He went with Simon to Isaac's apartment, and temporarily 'gained' his power of drawing the future. Then, when he jumped off the roof, he 'flew' because Nathan was there with him, and Nathan touched him. Then again, he 'flew' on the roof when Nathan pointed it out to him, because Nathan was near. What if he doesn't even have to touch them to gain their power....just be near them....man. His possibilities would be endless!!!!!!
Then Peter has the best power of all!
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

If this theory is true then I agree. That's the best power!

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

If that's true, then I wonder what would happen if he was in the vicinity of all the superheroes at once? hm.....

on second thought....what are the odds that two people in the same family would be superheroes????????
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote: on second thought....what are the odds that two people in the same family would be superheroes????????
Makes you wonder if the 'delusions of grandeur' that their father supposedly had during his depression wasn't something else?
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Okay, the characters are starting to annoy me seriously with this whole "feet of clay" vibe. Even Nikki's kid is getting annoying.

Rick

PS....of course I typed this about 90 seconds before Hiro the Last Samurai arrived on the scene. Tres cool. Wowee...bye bye annoyance. So, how long would it take to turn a nerd into...that?
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins