Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Oh my gosh! Peter Petrelli is Rogue! He sucks other people's powers. (or at least that's my theory)
<center>Image</center>
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

haha. Hiro the Last Samurai.

I was like, wow! What a transformation. He's cool in the future. ;)
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

I just rewatched the ending. I have a message for Peter.

"For God's sake kid, they're called barbers. See one, will you please? That hair hanging in your face makes you look like a putz, and a sloppy juvenile putz at that."

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Rick! OMG, that made me snort my drink.:lol: Not that it was funny at the time but your comment made me laugh even though I would rather not...at least right then.

I thought I was the only one who got like that about a guy's hair. My roomie loves Sam on Supernatural and I just can't admit he might be cute because I feel like I can never see his face.:lol:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Wow! Ok I know I just did this for BG but I have no one else to gush to so you guys will have to take the brunt of my fan obsession.:wink: Sorry.

Spoiler alerts!
So did anyone else wonder why Nathan didn't just fly off rather than try(and fail.. :| ) to climb the fence? I was a little befuddled at that idiosyncratic choice. I could never be a bad guy, the stupid crap people do would have me laughing too hard to be taken as a threat.

And man! When Claire told her daddy about Brody I just knew it was gonna be the worst day of that boy's life. I love their relationship. It's so not what you'd expect from such a chilling guy but it's still cool to watch him with her.

Peter certainly creeped me out with his white eyes when he started channeling Isaac's power. That poor guy's gonna have a complex. First his girl then Peter steals his power. I'm glad that he didn't get high to finish the painting though.

I'm also glad that Nathan didn't leave Hiro at the diner. He was pretty cool about him seeing him fly too...

I love this show.:D

-Ellie

LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Ellie wrote:Wow! Ok I know I just did this for BG but I have no one else to gush to so you guys will have to take the brunt of my fan obsession.:wink: Sorry.

Spoiler alerts!
So did anyone else wonder why Nathan didn't just fly off rather than try(and fail.. :| ) to climb the fence? I was a little befuddled at that idiosyncratic choice. I could never be a bad guy, the stupid crap people do would have me laughing too hard to be taken as a threat.
Nathan I think was just protecting his 'image' of being normal. He knew he was in some type of danger, therefore he tried to escape by going over the fence but it wasn't until he was cornered with the gun that he knew he had no other choice.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
CME
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CME »

I disagree. I don't think Nathan was trying to protect his image at all. I think he's so deep in denial that it didn't even occur to him to fly. I think he flew at the end because he was cornered and it was more of an instinct than a conscious choice.
Dean: I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

So, this latest episode answers some questions, and brings up more, still.

Eden? She is sooooo not on my good list. Why not use her power to make Claire's Dad a get the right thing done-the right way kind of guy? (On a side note, Eden's power would be soooo good, but can you imagine how easily it would turn someone to evil? I soooo don't like Eden right now.

Peter? He is totally cool. LOL.

I am really liking Zach and Claire now. The inner-freak comment he made? totally adorable. ;)

Jessica? I hope she doesn't kill her ex....er, uh, Nikki's ex.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Changed my mind about Eden after a friend lent me all the epis so far. Seems I missed a few key scenes*cough* episodes *cough, cough*. So yeah, interesting how she looks one way on the surface and does something else entirely. Too bad she couldn't tell Mohinder how close to the truth his father was.

Loved Hiro and Charlie. That was so sad. And I'm curious how Sylar got the other guy's powers like that. Is he similar to Peter or what?

Can't wait for more of Claire and her dad, not to mention how Peter gets out of his current mess. 'Course none of that blood all over him is Jackie's unless it's transfer from Sylar. It should be his and Claire's.

And where was Zack? It was weird not to see him around at all. I hope he'll still be a part of Claire's life.

-Ellie

*edited to reflect my change of heart regarding the character of Eden. I'm a woman and it's my perogative to do so at any time.:wink: :lol:
Last edited by Ellie on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Okay, loved the episode.

Sylar....just knowing he hasn't always been bad is even creepier, lol. I'm wondering if he got the powers, but unlike Peter, he keeps them? Maybe that's why he can do so many different things.

Hiro.....love him. He's the big, lovable, nerdy teddy bear of the series.

Claire, love her too. She seems so innocent, and I too hope Zach sticks around for her. He could be a good friend to have.

Did anyone see the previews for next week? They look soooo good.

I sense a Claire/Peter brother/sister relationship that should be fun.