Moonlight

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Moonlight

Post by Aurorabee »

Is anyone else watching Moonlight?

I saved up several eps on my TiVo and watched the first four this weekend. It started off a wee bit shaky, but I think it's gotten better each show. I love Jason Dohring, so that's a bonus. I also like the Roswellian tint the show has -- or maybe that's just my Roswell-colored glasses!
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

My Dad has been watching the show and I'm happen to be around when he does cause it's Friday and I watch Stargate after that on Scifi.

The shows not bad but it so much like Forever Knight it's like the just changed alittle detail here and there and you have the same show only taking place today instead of what was it 10 years 15 years ago.

This year I promise they keep doing that with shows like Journyman is so Qutaim leap only he gets to come home everytime he completes his mission.
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I never saw Forever Knight -- was it a sliver on this side of cheese like Moonlight? I like cheese, so long as it doesn't go too far into cheddar land, if you know what I mean.

I just watched the rest of what was on my TiVo. Next week's ep looks bad and there was part of one ep where I had to cover my eyes out of embarrassment for the character, but mostly I like it so far.
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

I've got to admit I wasn't going to see the show but then I found out Jason Dohring was going to be in it so I am watching it and loving it especially how in one episode he is making fun of the ways on "how to kill a vampire" and says the ones used in most shows aren't real lol
Last edited by Maiqu on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I love it but it seems pretty close to 'Angel' to me.

There are many shows about Vampires on now and when Angel was on there was like...zero

coincidence? I think not
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I missed out on Angel too. One of these days I'll watch all of Buffy and Angel on DVD.

Mick is great, I think. There's just something about him I really like. Part of it is his sense of humor. I also love the chemistry between him and JD as Josef.

I wonder if Moonlight will survive the writers' strike.
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

Aurorabee wrote:
Mick is great, I think. There's just something about him I really like. Part of it is his sense of humor. I also love the chemistry between him and JD as Josef.
exactly my thoughts!! I really hope it does survive last I heard about Moonlight was that it had 11 out of 13 episodes written but I don't know
Last edited by Maiqu on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

Forever Knight was before Buffy or Angel my parents used to watch it and got me hooked. It was alot like Angel with Nick as the vampire that wanted to do good and find a way to become human again.

Nick was a cop who worked the nightshift cause he couldn't go out in the sun. He had made friends with a woman morgue doctor who was trying to cure him.

Nick had a old friend who still very into the vampire world and a ex-girlfriend who was also a vampire.

I watched it for years but didn't like how the ended the series it was a huge let down.
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I just started watching it and LOVE it. Mick and Beth are great together.
- Amanda
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Moonlight

Post by Aurorabee »

I just watched tonight's episode -- the last they have in the can because of the strike. Wowza, that was some eppy.