Gossip Girl

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

User avatar
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:34 am

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by Maiqu » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:12 pm

I love Gossup Girl..sure Chace is Hott but I hate Nate...I'm more of a Chuck fan..I love him..has anyone heard his actual voice? its so freaking sexy!! I love Chuck/Blair & Dan/Serena
Image
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..

User avatar
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:20 am
Location: Northern NSW, Australia
Contact:

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by girl afraid » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:00 am

Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

And yay for another Chuck/Blair fan! I don't like Nate either. :D
it's better to rise than fade away.

User avatar
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:34 am

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by Maiqu » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 pm

girl afraid wrote:Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

And yay for another Chuck/Blair fan! I don't like Nate either. :D

Everyone thinks its his real voice...I thought so too until I saw an interview on youtube and damn he has a sexy voice..Yey for Chuck/Blair!!
Image
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..

User avatar
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:56 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by behrlyliz » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Maiqu wrote:
girl afraid wrote:Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

And yay for another Chuck/Blair fan! I don't like Nate either. :D

Everyone thinks its his real voice...I thought so too until I saw an interview on youtube and damn he has a sexy voice..Yey for Chuck/Blair!!
Wow, I had no idea that he wasn't American :shock: . Ed Westwick is an incredible actor because he fooled me.
Team Framing Hanley
Image
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space

User avatar
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:34 am

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by Maiqu » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:18 pm

behrlyliz wrote:
Maiqu wrote:
girl afraid wrote:Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

And yay for another Chuck/Blair fan! I don't like Nate either. :D

Everyone thinks its his real voice...I thought so too until I saw an interview on youtube and damn he has a sexy voice..Yey for Chuck/Blair!!
Wow, I had no idea that he wasn't American :shock: . Ed Westwick is an incredible actor because he fooled me.
I know he shocked me too..
Image
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..

User avatar
Hunter
Forum Moderator
Posts: 630
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 6:37 am

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by Hunter » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:17 am

I watch this with my sister! So awesome. Can't wait for the next season to come out in the UK.
I always hated that Serena and Nate slept together and kept it secret for a year. That was nasty.

User avatar
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: somewhere in the Windy City

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by starcrazed » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:46 pm

I finally caught back up with Gossip Girl now that finals are over. So happy...and all I can say about the last episode :shock: But oh man those Chuck and Blair moments :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: I'm torn between the two... :?
Image
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories

User avatar
DreamerAZ
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by DreamerAZ » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Ok, I'll admit when GG started I was so dead set on not watching it ever. BUT, I actually did. Though I was late getting into it. lol. I love it! My favorite couple is Chuck/Blair but I am actually loving Dan/Blair. I don't care if they put them together or not. I'll take a Dair friendship or relationship. lol.
Image

Post Reply