Gossip Girl

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by Maiqu »

I love Gossup Girl..sure Chace is Hott but I hate Nate...I'm more of a Chuck fan..I love him..has anyone heard his actual voice? its so freaking sexy!! I love Chuck/Blair & Dan/Serena
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

And yay for another Chuck/Blair fan! I don't like Nate either. :D
it's better to rise than fade away.
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

girl afraid wrote:Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

Everyone thinks its his real voice...I thought so too until I saw an interview on youtube and damn he has a sexy voice..Yey for Chuck/Blair!!
~Maii~
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Maiqu wrote:
girl afraid wrote:Yeah, Ed Westwick's English accent is great. His fake American accent sounds pretty credible to me too.

Everyone thinks its his real voice...I thought so too until I saw an interview on youtube and damn he has a sexy voice..Yey for Chuck/Blair!!
Wow, I had no idea that he wasn't American :shock: . Ed Westwick is an incredible actor because he fooled me.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

behrlyliz wrote:
Maiqu wrote:

Wow, I had no idea that he wasn't American :shock: . Ed Westwick is an incredible actor because he fooled me.
I know he shocked me too..
~Maii~
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

I watch this with my sister! So awesome. Can't wait for the next season to come out in the UK.
I always hated that Serena and Nate slept together and kept it secret for a year. That was nasty.
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

I finally caught back up with Gossip Girl now that finals are over. So happy...and all I can say about the last episode :shock: But oh man those Chuck and Blair moments :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: I'm torn between the two... :?
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
DreamerAZ
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerAZ »

Ok, I'll admit when GG started I was so dead set on not watching it ever. BUT, I actually did. Though I was late getting into it. lol. I love it! My favorite couple is Chuck/Blair but I am actually loving Dan/Blair. I don't care if they put them together or not. I'll take a Dair friendship or relationship. lol.