Gossip Girl

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamsatnight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Gossip Girl

Post by dreamsatnight »

Haha, it's my guilty pleasure. I looooved this week's episode! Anyone else hooked on it too?
katrina
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by katrina »

ME! I refuse to miss an episode because it's so entertaining. haha

-Katrina
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Honestly this show I wasn't all that thrilled about when I first heard about it but I wanted to check it out anyway. But ever since I saw the first show I have been hooked.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Gossip Girl

Post by girl afraid »

I got suckered in by watching clips on YouTube and now I'm downloading episodes like crazy. It's no Roswell but a lot of fun to watch anyway.
it's better to rise than fade away.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I've gotten sucked into it, too. Anyway, I LOVE it and watch every episode. Also, Chace Crawford is to die for. I thought he was delicious in The Covenant and he's just as scrumptious in Gossip Girl.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I watch it. I can't help myself. I was a big OC fan too (oh my how I loved Seth and Sandy Cohen).

Rufus & Lily are the most compelling pairing, IMO, but I enjoy all of them. I still have last week's ep to watch . . .
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I love Rufus and Lily too! Chace is definitely the best looking of the male cast members but I find his character the least interesting. Blair's scenes with Chuck are great, they are both deliciously evil. I always tend to fall for that kind of couple but I'm rooting for Dan/Serena too.

Anyway, I'm completely up to speed on the episodes now, I hope the writer's strike ends soon so we'll have more eps soon. :(
it's better to rise than fade away.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I completely agree with girl afraid. Chace is the best eye candy but Nate is boring as heck. I'm praying once the writer's strike is over, he'll get a good storyline or personality change or something.

I always root for the bad guys, too. They're far more interesting. Also Rufus is a close second in the hotness department.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

OK, all caught up now. I thought the Dan/Serena stuff this week was pretty sweet. I love that it wasn't an immediate "I love you too" from her -- her life's been crazy, it's reasonable she'd have some trust issues.

I think Nate's gotten more interesting in the last few episodes. I'm interested to see if he & Jenny will continue exploring this tentative friendship. Can't wait to see the fallout between Little J and B.

I love Rufus. Can't help myself. I wanna see more of Lily though and less of Becks. :-)
dreamsatnight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamsatnight »

Last edited by dreamsatnight on Sat May 23, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.