Grey's Anatomy - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Grey's Anatomy - 2.0

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

touched by an alien wrote:Is it me or is GA not as exciting as it used to be? It just doesn't seem to have that extra umph anymore that made you say "i can't wait to see the next episode" -like thirty minutes after a new ep just aired-lol.

I remember when this thread used to be full with feedback :(

What do you think happend?
I know exactly what you mean! Now watching it for me is something I kinda just have to get through. I think when Burke left and then Addison the show lost a piece of itself. Also the episodes aren't as fun as they used to be either...blah I don't know. Its not as fun and upbeat. :?
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

dreamerfrvrp3 wrote:
touched by an alien wrote:Is it me or is GA not as exciting as it used to be? It just doesn't seem to have that extra umph anymore that made you say "i can't wait to see the next episode" -like thirty minutes after a new ep just aired-lol.

I remember when this thread used to be full with feedback :(

What do you think happend?
I know exactly what you mean! Now watching it for me is something I kinda just have to get through. I think when Burke left and then Addison the show lost a piece of itself. Also the episodes aren't as fun as they used to be either...blah I don't know. Its not as fun and upbeat. :?
I agree. I think losing those two really had a huge impact. It's sad to see it like this. It use to be my favorite thing about Thursday nights. I think the season finale last season was the closest it has been to being like the old Grey's in a long time. I wish the strike didn't happen last year so Joshua Jackson would have been able to be on the show. I wondered if that would have helped. But now he's on Fringe and that's a super good show. It's now picked up for a full season so I guess we will never know. But perhaps what it needs is a couple new vibrant characters to add something different. That army doctor was a nice touch for that one episode.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

I TOTALLY agree about the army doctor! It made it seem a little more interesting-i was like ok this is a pretty interesting character.

But i never heard about Joshua Jackson :o I had no idea he was going to be on the show.

Just out of curiousity, do you know who he was suppose to be?
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I think Josh was suppose to be a new doctor. But I don''t remember anymore than that now. I don't know what kind of doctor he was suppose to be,
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

I think he was suppose to be a potential love interest for Cristina.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

That would have been fascinating. Very cool.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I'm still just as excited about Grey's Anatomy as I was when I first started watching the. This show still just makes me very excited every time I know that it's on. And I miss Addison more than I do Burke. I think Addison's character is being completely wasted on Private Practice. And I would be more sad for about Burke being gone if Isaiah Washington wasn't such a jerk and I also pissed when Burke won that big medical award and didn't even mention Christina a little. That woman helped him STAY doctor when we was busy whining and crying about his hand. I also always hated how whenever he was mad at Christina, he would take out on her professionally and not let her scrub in on surgerys. Unfortunately whenever I think of Burke now, I think of a big, egotistical mama's boy.
greydestiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by greydestiny »

Cocogurl i agree with you 100% about Addison's character being wasted on Private Practice. I think Kate Walsh is a great actress but i miss grey's without her! I've seen two episodes of Private Practice and I was not impressed at all...

Burke was also one of my favorite characters until the actor went and said all those dumb things....

i was not crazy about this last weeks episode at all! :roll: though i kinda like the whole izzy/alex thing....
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

It would have been interesting to have seen Joshua Jackson playing Christina's love interest, but Kevin McKidd certainly works for me :P It seems nowadays I'm only watching Grey's for Christina and Owen Hunt's story line anyways :?
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I can't stop watching. I would have liked to see Josh. I loved him in Dawson's Creek. I miss those days.
- Amanda