Grey's Anatomy - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Grey's Anatomy - 2.0

Post by Bubblegal »

The only reason I watch the show is because of Mark/Lexie plotline. I love this couple and I mean LOVE it. They bring a new fresh aspect to the screen because you have people looking between them trying to figure out what's going on.

I loved the Sadie/Callie line and was sad that she left. I thought Sadie and Lexie made good friends, Lexie needs more since George doesn't seem to remember her half of the time.

I wasn't pleased with Derek when he told Mark that he shouldn't talk that way when Mark was trying to explain that he was dating Lexie - he's supposed to be Mark's friend yet can't even sense that his friend had changed and now really cares for Lexie.

I love the Hunt/Cristina plot line, it makes a difference from the Cristina/Burke thing, I though Burke was quite annoying.

I loved Addison when she was trying to pretect Webber from Burke, Derek and Mark when he died his hair - All I could think of when they said that he dyed his hair to attract the ladies due to men with Grey hair get noticed less was that Mark had grey hair - imagine Lexie pointing that out? That would have been hilarious if she had been involved.

Top Couple: Mark/Lexie

Top Female: Doctor Bailey (She rocks!)/Mrs Carlione Shepard - she is the best mother I've ever seen - she supports Mark/Lexie!

Top Best Friends: Mark/Callie - I think they are great best friends, they both stood by each other and they support each other (more than I can say for Mark/Derek).

Top Male: Owen Hunt - He brings a new aspect to the show with his previous background in army/war. You can see how he did a difference and he actually went up to Mark/Derek and asked them to help show him how they did it in the hospital - that's takes guts.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I hated the start of this Season of Grey's. The dead Denny thing almost made me quit watching. But now that we're past that, I'm loving the way this season is finishing out.

In last week's episode, when that little girl died in her father's arms and they had that "Sweetheart" song playing in the background . . . I was an emotional wreck. That was such a beautiful, heartbreaking scene.

I love Dr. Bailey. If she ever leaves, I'm done. She's kick-ass.

I like Mark/Lexie together, although I'm still holding out hope for him and Callie. Although I like their best friend dynamic, too.

My favorite couple is Izzie/Alex, though. I'm scared to see how it's going to play out since Katie's leaving the show, though. :?

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

April wrote:I hated the start of this Season of Grey's. The dead Denny thing almost made me quit watching. But now that we're past that, I'm loving the way this season is finishing out.

In last week's episode, when that little girl died in her father's arms and they had that "Sweetheart" song playing in the background . . . I was an emotional wreck. That was such a beautiful, heartbreaking scene.

I love Dr. Bailey. If she ever leaves, I'm done. She's kick-ass.

I like Mark/Lexie together, although I'm still holding out hope for him and Callie. Although I like their best friend dynamic, too.

My favorite couple is Izzie/Alex, though. I'm scared to see how it's going to play out since Katie's leaving the show, though. :?

-April
Actually we don't know if KH is leaving now. Apparently she's been telling producers that she'd like to keep her job, but they haven't given her any answer just yet. So now no one knows if she's staying or going.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh, I didn't know that. I'd really like for her to stay.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

The 5th Season just started here but I read some spoilers of it in thenet.in my opinion, KH gets one of the most ridiculous plot of TV history.

therefore, I really hope that KH isn't leaving or written out of the show. she is one of the reasons I watch the show. the producers and writers shouldn't get a shit fit because KH states her opinion or criticizes some elements.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh, yeah, Leila, prepare yourself for the nuttiness that is Katie's storyline this season. It almost made me quit watching, but it's better now.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

In regards to the finale . . .

Wow. That's about all I can say. The first half of the season sucked. The second half definitely made up for it. The finale made up for all the suckiness, really.

Can I just say how fantastic Justin Chambers (Alex) is? They gave him some great stuff to work with this season, and he just killed it.

-April
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

O.k. I'm going to say it how I'm feeling it right now ...

I'M SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY ALEX DUMPED THE BITCH!

Yeah, really am happy that Alex and Izzie are over! Really, she just expected to walk away from her marriage after a misunderstanding and Alex would still be there? WTF is wrong with you besides cancer? :roll: Now, I'm not saying it was right for Alex to sleep with Lexie ... because he was still married when he did. But seriously, in the grand scheme of things - Alex talking to the chief about how Izzie needs the job & then the chief turning around and firing her? Don't measure up to Izzie just walking away from her marriage, not speaking to Alex for weeks, coming back and blaming him for her loosing her job, leaving again and only coming back because Meredith told her "he's planning on moving on". Seriously, you stupid ding bat ... so glad he dumped your whiny, indecisive ass!

Whew! I feel better now :lol: Rant over!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

The current season of GA didn't start here where I live and already spoiled my own fun when I read Ellie's post. Anyway, I think the producers of the show fucked up the characters very bad since Denny's death. There are many repeats regarding the storylines considering the private life of the characters. It's like you watch teens and not adults trying to get their life less crazy. I think, theproducers need to get their heads out of their asses and try to give us something new. Honestly, who thought Alex and Isobel were going to last? I didn't. Well, there are a lot of things that bug me.

First there's KH's character Isobel; I liked her from S1-3; next to Christina she was my fav but then her character got fucked up. I don't know why or what happened except that Katie has the balls to voice her opinion about. Being part of a successful show doesn't mean you have to like everything about it when it's obvious the script is suckish.Therefore, she got the most stupid story line in TV history with seeing Denny's ghost (granted many shows had that subject as well) and having sex with said dead man.
I hated the hook up of Izzy and George. It was dumb and not needed. With the progression of the show Izzy became kind of dislikable. It's like a fight for power between the producers and the actors. Dunno...but S5 was weak and there were just some good things about it. I don't know about S6 since it's not getting aired here...yet.

Another thing that bugged me was George. I didn't like him. It was more like I tolerated him for being part of the show. He was like a buffer. He was there when the women needed sex and that's it. He wasn't even the comic relief. With S4 the fall out of George started, what was his role in all of that? George became boring. Though there were possibilities to develop his character and keep him longer or giving TR a better last season than he really got.

To finish my rant, I'd say a lot goes wrong and some goes good. I'll probably post more when I finally can watch S6.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

:lol: Damn Lelia! You put my rant to shame :(

Seriously, they totally messed it up. No wonder I stopped buying the DVD's after S2. I really couldn't stomach the George/Izzy hook-up either. It was just ... blah! In a weird way, it kinda reminded me of the Tess/Max hook-up in Roswell. You see the train coming, you know it's going to hit and cause disaster and carnage in its wake, your powerless to stop it ... yet find yourself disgusted at having the gall to watch it. :roll:

Ugh! I can no longer find enjoyment in the show. Mere/Der is grating on my ever lasting friggin' nerve; the Owen/Christina/Teddy mess is piss pour and just stupid - and it almost reminds me of Christina's storyline with her old mentor and Burke; the Chief is drinking ... again; and Miranda, who I loved - they've got her life so messed up at the moment as well!

I swear, not even Mark and Lexie are surviving this season! And I wonder why the hell am I still watching this show, when the only relationship that seems to be functioning ...

is the lesbian relationship of Callie and Arizona. Now, that's says alot! :lol:

O.k. Rant over ... until next time :wink:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother