Short lived shows and shows you loved as a kid

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

simplyshiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Short lived shows and shows you loved as a kid

Post by simplyshiny »

So, there have been many short lived shows, which were pretty good, and all those shows you loved watching as a kid but havent thought of in ages...I was thinking of S Club 7 the other day because apparently I have it on my iPod....
Thanks Singerchic4!!
Mamma Mia! Michael and Maria!
Watch my Candy Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D719jj_1eg
R.I.P. Precious Gem
Break the Silence
http://www.ovarian.org/
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Short lived shows and shows you loved as a kid

Post by Ansleyrocks »

That was a cute show it was on for like 3 years but it was interesting. The show wasn't the same when they went to Spain.

A show I loved as a kid was Are You Afraid of the Dark and Ah! Real Monsters.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

look and read: "Through The Dragon's Eye" + "Geordie Racer"
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
greydestiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by greydestiny »

omg i loved Ah! Real Monsters i even collected their trading cards, which i still have. can't bring myself to toss them out.

two other of my favorite shows were both on nick, hey dude and salute your shorts. after that i always wanted to go camp. :D
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

A short lived show that I loved when I was a kid was So Weird. I was completely addicted to that show and even if I watched it today I would probably still think that was really good. :D
angélina
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by angélina »

When i was litle i watched Married With Children, it was so funny,even if i didn't really understand the show when i was litle but i loved it. I also watch 21 Jump Street with Johnny Deep. I loved Johnny Jeep, he was so good. My brothers watched Tour Of Duty, they were addict to this show, they are older than me so they chose what we watched and i watched the show with them, and i really enjoy this show. I was committed to the character, i remember i was crying when they were killed. I also watched a very old show, Scarecrow And Miss King, i really liked this show be cause it was funny.
I'm 22 years old, so i also watched Buffy, Angel, Malcolm in the middle, Friends and Véronica Mars i was so sad when the show stopped.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

Cocogurl wrote:A short lived show that I loved when I was a kid was So Weird. I was completely addicted to that show and even if I watched it today I would probably still think that was really good. :D
Oh man, So Weird was the shit! I loved that show!
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

pijeechinadoll wrote:look and read: "Through The Dragon's Eye" + "Geordie Racer"
Wasn't so keen on Geordie Racer, but Through The Dragon's Eye was the best :D! I lost my first tooth while we were watching the last episode of it at school, lol. I believe you can find some of the episodes on YouTube now :).

Other shows I loved were: the BBC version of 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe', 'Five Children and It', and 'Maid Marian and Her Merry Men' (classic show!)
simplyshiny wrote:So, there have been many short lived shows, which were pretty good, and all those shows you loved watching as a kid but havent thought of in ages...I was thinking of S Club 7 the other day because apparently I have it on my iPod....
Ansleyrocks wrote:That was a cute show it was on for like 3 years but it was interesting. The show wasn't the same when they went to Spain.

Random question (not sure if you guys are in the US or not), but were S Club 7 known for anything else but the TV show where you are? In the UK, the TV show was just a means to start their singing career and during the show airing and then in the couple of years after it finished, S Club 7 had 4 UK number one singles and 1 UK number one album (they released 11 top-five singles and 4 albums in total). They were a pretty big pop phenomena here (formed by the guy behind the Spice Girls), but I get the impression that they never really made it as artists in the US.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

Heavenli24 wrote:Random question (not sure if you guys are in the US or not), but were S Club 7 known for anything else but the TV show where you are? In the UK, the TV show was just a means to start their singing career and during the show airing and then in the couple of years after it finished, S Club 7 had 4 UK number one singles and 1 UK number one album (they released 11 top-five singles and 4 albums in total). They were a pretty big pop phenomena here (formed by the guy behind the Spice Girls), but I get the impression that they never really made it as artists in the US.
Dunno about the US, but we had that show in Australia and they were pretty big here.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Heavenli24 wrote: Wasn't so keen on Geordie Racer, but Through The Dragon's Eye was the best :D! I lost my first tooth while we were watching the last episode of it at school, lol. I believe you can find some of the episodes on YouTube now :).

Other shows I loved were: the BBC version of 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe', 'Five Children and It', and 'Maid Marian and Her Merry Men' (classic show!)
oh 'through the dragons eye' was defantly my favourite, :mrgreen: i also loved the lion, the witch and wardrobe. BBC tv kids dramas just dont seem to be the same.
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)