Short lived shows and shows you loved as a kid

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Short lived shows and shows you loved as a kid

Post by killjoy »

What does one view as 'short' lived....one season...four seasons? :lol:

I'd have to go with Enterprise...I'm a Trekkie and yes I admit the first few seasons of Enterprise SUCKED! But the last season was actually really good....but too late...to keep it from being canned. I LOVED how they tied Enterprises Evil Mirror Universe with the 60's first Star Trek series Mirror Universe!! Plus I was a big fan of the whole Trip/T'pol romance thing.
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I freaking love Third Watch miss it.
Bosco is my baby
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Birds of Prey was good....but you really had to be into DC comics to really get into...in MHO
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

e="killjoy"]Birds of Prey was good....but you really had to be into DC comics to really get into...in MHO[/quote]
Birds of prey totally rocked
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Millennium....LOVED LOVED LOVED that show!! It was so dark and nasty and got a shock when I went back and watched an old ep and saw Brendan Fehr getting murdered on it :shock: :lol:

But I mean come on!! To be psychic but only able to see visions of murders and seriel killers as they kill was one the darkest things to come up with! And no wonder it was making Frank nuts!! :shock:
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I watched So Weird. We don't have cable now, but I did like that show growing up, when it was on. Boy Meets World, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, ER, Third Watch (HUGE Bobby C fan), but having grown up with FOUR females in the family (mom and two sisters), we quickly got obsessed with musicals in a hurry! :) So, musical lovers we became. And the classic films, like Father Goose & Sound of Music? Still all of our favorites! I know this isn't a movie thread, but I didn't watch a lot of television growing up. Charmed was something I got into after Rose [McGowan, Paige] came on in S4, and more recent shows are Off the Map, Chuck (late bloomer with that one!), Veronica Mars, Unforgettable, The Forgotten (LOVE LOVE LOVE Christan Slater and Michelle Borth). Now that Glee is going to go right up against Grey's Anatomy's time slot on Thursday nights, that will be another past favorite, I suppose.