Any Survivor fans?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Any Survivor fans?

Post by April »

I know this is sort of lame, but I am sort of a Survivor fanatic. Sometimes. It depends on the season. I was just wondering if there was anyone like me around here. Come on, there has to be!

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Any Survivor fans?

Post by April »

Okay, I guess not! :lol:
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Yes, sorry I didn't see this before!

I'm rooting for a Sugar/Bob/Matty final three this season, even though they aren't really in an alliance together.

Cook Islands, Outback and Palau are my favourite seasons. Last season was crazy but sucked at the same time because that idiot Parvati won.
it's better to rise than fade away.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh, Sarah! I forgot you were a Survivor fan.

I'm rooting for Sugar and Matty this season, too, and would also love to see Bob get in there. Thank God that prick Randy's out now! God, he was a piece of work! :lol:

Cook Islands and All-Stars are my favorite seasons (though Outback was great, too!) The main reason I liked Cook Islands was Ozzy ;) and the main reason I liked All-Stars was Boston Rob ;). Both those seasons had some really big stories (the Aitu 4 in Cook Islands making it to the end and then Romber making it to the final 2 on All Stars. Crazy.)

Yeah, last season was OUT OF CONTROL! That night that Ozzy got voted off . . . I was just in a depression for awhile there. And then Parv won and I wanted Amanda . . . poo.

What do you think the worst season was? I've got a couple ideas! :lol:

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Sarah, if you're around . . . 'cause apparently you and I are the only Survivor fans around here. :lol:

I'm SO EXCITED! I found out today that Rob and Amber had a baby! :mrgreen: A little girl named Lucia Rose Mariano, and she was born on July 4th. How sweet! I'm so happy for them. When their daughter gets older, they're going to have this amazing, unique love story to tell her. So cool.

And apparently it's all but confirmed that the next season of Survivor is going to be a "Heroes vs. Villains" All-Star season, and Rob is rumored to be on the cast.

I met this man! I love him!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Okay, apparently I'm alone in my love for Survivor, but for real, I'm excited about this season, because of BOSTON ROB! I so totally love him. Although if he's not the first one voted out, I'll be shocked. The guy's gonna have a HUGE target on his back.

For real, though, why is Candice from Cook Islands on the Heroes tribe? She was not a hero. She was a villain of that season. Ozzy was the hero.

And WTF is Danielle doing back on? Nobody even remembers who she is, except for Survivor freaks like me.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

April wrote:Okay, apparently I'm alone in my love for Survivor, but for real, I'm excited about this season
Oh April, I'll be your friend. I can pretend to know what you're talking about and you can tell me all about it.

Hmm... yeah! Immunity and challenges... and... voting off. Hooray for Romber!
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

:lol: Thanks, Ali.

Oh my god, my guy Rob was THE MAN last night! He totally started a fire by rubbing two sticks together, no flint involved. That's so hot. And he really propelled his tribe to the win in the immunity challenge. I love him.

Unfortunately, in the promo, it looks like something really bad happens to him and I wouldn't be surprised if he's medically evacuated. That would suck so bad, because I think he's smart enough and charming enough to do really well despite the huge target on his back.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, here I am, talking to myself.

I was so worried Boston Rob would be medically evacuated tonight, but he wasn't. He just got sick, but he went on and DOMINATED in the challenge, just like he always does.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

Hooray for Boston Rob!
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker