Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by April »

I'll have to watch it online later this week. It's on when Survivor is on. :lol:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Tell me what you think after you watch.
- Amanda
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Alright, I finally got around to watching it. I can't believe Stefan and Elena kissed already. How cliche. I like it when the relationships take a little time to develop, like they did on Roswell and Buffy.

I'm still much more Team Damon than Team Stefan. Stefan and Elena bore me.

Surprisingly, the characters I'm most interested in are Jeremy and Vikki. I like their relationship. I like that it's realistic in the midst of all this unrealistic stuff, and the way he was looking at her and her boyfriend (what's his name again?) in the last episode just broke my heart.

-April
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Yeah, they did kiss way too soon. They could have pulled a Gilmore Girls.

Damon is ......OMG. :) I do like him with that blond girl. Both bad, but need love.
- Amanda
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Yeah, I like him with the blonde girl, too. What's her name? Caroline? She intrigues me, too.

I hope the girls on this show become less . . . victim-like. You know what I mean? They're so controlled by these guys right now.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Damon is my favorite, too. He's a hoot (like rah rah yeah!). Elena is boring. There have been two times when she was less boring to me and each time involved Damon. The first was when she was speaking with him in the kitchen and she told him that she was sorry for his loss cuz' he lost Katherine, too and the second was when she slapped Damon. I'm beginning to think she needs to be with him. It's ironic that Damon seems to be the only one to bring life to her.

I like Jeremy and Vikki's relationship, too, but I think Jeremy needs to give Vikki a dose of her own medicine. Let her pine after him some.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Tbe show's main couple is Stefpan (sp?) and Elana. Yet everyone I talked to likes Damon better. Shows that sometimes the fan base the writers want are not always what they will get.
- Amanda
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I love, love, LOVE Vampire Diaries. But unlike many of you, I'm completely rooting for Stefan and Elena. Damon is hot--no question about that :twisted: --but right now he's totally evil. And while that kind of thing is seductive for awhile, in the end I always want good to triumph over bad. And I think he'd end up destroying Elena's soul in the end. I don't like that.

It was like on Buffy. I found Buffy and Spike completely hot together in season 6 and I thought Spike was hot. But I couldn't really root for their relationship until he got his soul. Buffy deserved somebody moral like her, and so does Elena. And I just started reading the books a few weeks ago and I don't think the writer made the characters as intriguing as they are in the show. Even characters like Vicki and Caroline are more interesting on the show. But that's just me.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Are the books any good?
- Amanda
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

NotYourChick wrote:Are the books any good?
Yeah, the books are pretty good. I still like the show a little more, but the books are pretty good read.