Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by Roswellian117 »

NotYourChick wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote:Hmmmm.... Stephan walking away from Elena... sorry it was a bit New Moonish but Vampire Diaries was written WAY before Twilight. I like the show!

LOL, I thought it was like Max and Liz. When he did that to her.

April I have some bad news for you. Looks like the two you don't like will stay. TV guide posted that they are doing like a Dawson, Joey and Pacey thing. Where we don't know who she will pick till the end.

I don't see Damon giving up so soon. I mean they killed that idea way too early. I think he will find a way.
NO MORE WITH THE DAWSON, JOEY, PACEY LOVE TRIANGE THINGS!!!!! Sooooooo played out. I have seen every single episode of Dawson's Creek, every single episode of Roswell but when they started One Tree Hill and all of a sudden it was a love triangle with 2 best girl friends and a guy!!!!! I was like seriously!!!!??????? They need to stop doing the same s*** over and over. I'm ready for Roswell to come back and have people who have never seen it fall in love with it and it be something newer and better than before b/c let's face it the effects will be more awesome now!
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

One of many why I love Roswell is that Maria and Liz never liked the same guy.
- Amanda
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

NotYourChick wrote:One of many why I love Roswell is that Maria and Liz never liked the same guy.
Exactly!!!! No need to worry about that! Almost every chick had their own guy!!!!! Tess should've hooked up with some hot guy or kyle.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Kyle. I always thought they had something.
- Amanda
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

NotYourChick wrote:Kyle. I always thought they had something.
Oh yeah they had that passionate sexual tension!!!! LOL!!! They would've been great together. Stupid writers. :x :x
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I still think if they kept with Michael/Maria , Alex/Isabel, Max/Liz and Kyle/Tess they would have went longer than 3 seasons.
- Amanda
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I know!!! Jesse does not exist to me! LOL.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Jesse should have been Alex's brother like he was in the books.
- Amanda
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I think I might be getting back into the Vampire Diaries a little bit. I might buy it when it comes out on DVD. I say this not because I'm particularly impressed with the storylines, but because I'm impressed with the show's music. :lol: Also, I'm liking the Bonnie/Damon potential, and Stefan and Elena's love scene, though it came too soon in the series, was beautiful.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I have found some really good Damon videos on YT. Now love him more. Most of the people don't get why I even like him when he is so bad. I think it has to do with the fact that he is not perfect.
- Amanda