LOST Season 6

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: LOST Season 6

Post by April »

No wonder I had a bad feeling. I didn't think they would both die.

WTF was last night's episode? Hated it! Hated all of it! And not just the killing of some core characters.

This overt hero-making of Jack is making me gag! Last night, they shoved this character down our throats more than they ever have before. I know the Jaters just had a field day with last night's episode. (No offense to any Jaters that are on this site. Ellie, we should really put a warning in the title that this is not a Jack or Jate-friendly thread since we dominate it. :lol: )

I hate that the writers had to make Sawyer look like the dumb-ass to make Jack look like the hero. If I were in Sawyer's position, I probably would have tried to deactivate the bomb, too. It was the sensical thing to do, but I can just tell that they're now going to have him apologize to Jack for blaming him for Juliet's death. :roll:

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING if Jack and Co. hadn't left the island to begin with. They never should have done that. Actually, they probably never should have blown open that damn hatch. Actually, they probably never should have looked to Jack as the leader in the first place because he's a fucking DOUCHE!

So now we're down to Sawyer, Kate, Hurley, and the Douche, plus Ben, Miles, and Richard, who we haven't seen forever, and Flocke and Crazy Claire.

This final season had better rectify itself within these last few episodes.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

April wrote:No wonder I had a bad feeling. I didn't think they would both die.

WTF was last night's episode? Hated it! Hated all of it! And not just the killing of some core characters.

This overt hero-making of Jack is making me gag! Last night, they shoved this character down our throats more than they ever have before. I know the Jaters just had a field day with last night's episode. (No offense to any Jaters that are on this site. Ellie, we should really put a warning in the title that this is not a Jack or Jate-friendly thread since we dominate it. )

I hate that the writers had to make Sawyer look like the dumb-ass to make Jack look like the hero. If I were in Sawyer's position, I probably would have tried to deactivate the bomb, too. It was the sensical thing to do, but I can just tell that they're now going to have him apologize to Jack for blaming him for Juliet's death.

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING if Jack and Co. hadn't left the island to begin with. They never should have done that. Actually, they probably never should have blown open that damn hatch. Actually, they probably never should have looked to Jack as the leader in the first place because he's a fucking DOUCHE!

So now we're down to Sawyer, Kate, Hurley, and the Douche, plus Ben, Miles, and Richard, who we haven't seen forever, and Flocke and Crazy Claire.

This final season had better rectify itself within these last few episodes.

April, I agree one hundred percent, especially how stupid they made sawyer. :roll:
its days later and I STILL can't believe they killed Sun and Gin (sp?)

but I have to say you seriously cracked me up with your last line, "Flocke the douche and crazy Claire" :lol: omg you are so funny!

I can't imagine how they're going to make up for all of this...I expected so much more from such a smart show.

who knows maybe they'll suprise us all :roll:

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Another lackluster episode the other night, I thought. (Ben saved it.) Jack is the new Jacob? Oh, big sarcastic surprise. I wanted it to be Hurley.

I can just see where this is all going in the flash-sideways. Jack and Kate will meet each other and remember each other and Sawyer and Juliet (who just has to be Jack's kid's baby mama) will see each other and remember because they're--and I use this term laughingly--soulmates. Oooooh. :roll:

Hate it. Hate all of it.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

April wrote:Another lackluster episode the other night, I thought. (Ben saved it.) Jack is the new Jacob? Oh, big sarcastic surprise. I wanted it to be Hurley.

I can just see where this is all going in the flash-sideways. Jack and Kate will meet each other and remember each other and Sawyer and Juliet (who just has to be Jack's kid's baby mama) will see each other and remember because they're--and I use this term laughingly--soulmates. Oooooh. :roll:

Hate it. Hate all of it.
Yeah ... my thoughts exactly! I definitely think that Juliet is Jack's baby mama. And I too thought it would be Hurley as the new Jacob. Grrr ... this season finale better surprise me or else! :x
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

You know what would have been really interesting is if Aaron had been the new Jacob.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

So, they've just aired the penultimate episode of Lost tonight in the UK and we thought we were going to have to wait until next Friday night to see the series finale... but it's just been announced that TV channels in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Israel, Turkey, Canada and the UK will be airing the final episode at exactly the same time as it will be shown in the US (PST)... which means I'm gonna have to get up at 5 a.m. on Monday morning if I want to see it :P!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Heavenli24 wrote:... which means I'm gonna have to get up at 5 a.m. on Monday morning if I want to see it :P!
That's what they got Tivo for!
Black Bird Fly
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Black Bird Fly »

Does the thought "Why does Desmend get to chose who gets to hook up with who" pass through anyone else's head?

I dont know why-but it kindof pisses me off- that HE gets to decide to play matchmaker.

Hmm maybe on the island version- kates gonna end up with sawyer ( about freaking time :x :lol: )

I guess the creators want to please everyone by her ending up with both of them- but some how i'm less than satisfied :roll:
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Almost 16 mins. and counting til the finale. Are we ready to have our minds exploded on people or what?!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

For you Jack hater's out there let me ask you this... If Jack wasn't there who would give them Medical attention!!!! It really pisses me off that no one seems to understand he is going to take a leader role because that is what people pushed him into being on the very first episode! He's not a hero he is just a guy doing what he has to do. I love all of them except Claire right now who is crazy... Kinda reminding me of Tess.

I don't hate anyone on that show. I think they all bring something to the table.