The Bachelor/Bachelorette Franchise

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

The Bachelor/Bachelorette Franchise

Post by April »

Wow, so . . . I can't believe I'm starting a thread devoted to this stupid show, but . . . is anyone watching The Bachelor this season?
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Bachelor/Bachelorette Franchise

Post by killjoy »

Sorry but I could never get into these shows.Getting married is supposed to be an important step in one's life.Done for you finding the one you love and all of that...not because a group of people were herded in front of you like a bunch of cattle for you to pick from

And yes I admit I've never watched any of it.....this is just what I get from seeing adds for it on tv.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh, yeah, it's absolutely horrible. I'm not sure why I watch it. It's just like a train wreck. You see the disaster happening yet you can't look away.

I think a lot of it is staged, though. Like at least 80% of it.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

I'm with April here. I just enjoy watching such shows because it amuses me though I think the shows are horrible. Especially dating shows are horrendous; you don't even need to look at those shows with nobodies, there are enough examples with all those dating shows where celebrities looking for the 'big love'. It's ridiculous.

The same goes for the reality-shows like Real World, Big Brother and all other shit. It's entertaining and personally, I see how much better my life is.

Yet, I keep watching the shows. It's an addiction.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SInce April is now single I'm going to try and talk her into putting her name in for this show :P :lol: