The Tudors

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

The Tudors

Post by Roswellian117 »

So I have noticed that The Tudors doesn't have it's own little discussion thread and I decided to make one. LOL... So for those of you who love The Tudors as much as I do... Please discuss! :P

I guess I will start out with I am a HUGE Anne Boleyn supporter. I love all... ok... NOT all (Katherine Howard was a little boy in my opinion)... but the other 5 wives I have a love for. If Mary I hadn't have turned out to be so crazy then I would love her real life self but NO! I like her on the show and any further than that I am an Elizabeth I fan.

So let's discuss history, television... Anything and all things Tudor!

~Vanessa
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Tudors

Post by Cocogurl »

Oh, I thought I was the only one. I was a big Anne Boylene supporter. And Natalie Dormer played her beautiful. Even though she had her shady sides, I couldn't blame her. I mean, look how hard it is for a woman back then. I mean, we were constantly used as bargaining chips so that men could further their cause. And Anne's father was a total bastard, pimping his daughters out to the king just for power. And then he abandons her in the end.

So, I really understood Anne. She was trying to separate herself from all of the king's other conquests. Unfortunately for her, though, with a king like that, it's probably better to just be a mistress.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Tudors

Post by Roswellian117 »

I know what you mean. Men back then were P.O.S's!!! I think Anne worked with what she was given.