Life UneXpected - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Life UneXpected - 2.0

Post by jbangelo »

New thread for a new season!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Life UneXpected - 2.0

Post by Earth2Mama »

O.k. I'm excited to see how this triangle works out - yannow the one - the Baze/Cate/Ryan mess that was left off last season. :roll:

I still say that Cate shouldn't have married Ryan while having unresolved feelings for Baze. But then again - if they got resolved, then we wouldn't have any reason for a Season 2 so ... :wink:

:lol:

Forgot to thank our mod, jbangelo for starting up the new thread. :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I'm excited to see if Lux still has that why me attitude! UGH... If she does I am soooooooo slapping her in a fic! LOL!!

I am up for Ryan and Lux becoming close in a father/daughter sort of way. I like that she always seems to go to him.

As for Baze... I'd like to see him happy with someone else and I think he could be. He has potential to make someone else really happy. Cate and Baze don't have to be with eachother to be a family. Family is more than just a married couple... It's u'r friends as well.

I like different. Same is kinda boring. What's so great about being normal?
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Roswellian117 wrote:I'm excited to see if Lux still has that why me attitude! UGH... If she does I am soooooooo slapping her in a fic! LOL!!

I am up for Ryan and Lux becoming close in a father/daughter sort of way. I like that she always seems to go to him.

As for Baze... I'd like to see him happy with someone else and I think he could be. He has potential to make someone else really happy. Cate and Baze don't have to be with eachother to be a family. Family is more than just a married couple... It's u'r friends as well.

I like different. Same is kinda boring. What's so great about being normal?
Wow, you said exactly what i came here to say. I completely agree with every word. I really have nothing to add.

Oh yeah, i'm totally team Ryan but how cute is this photo!!!
http://fb.me/AQRnvaDG

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

Super excited! I just want Ryan and Cate to work out their problems. Oh and for Baze to stay super hot.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

O.k. I'm really not liking this already. Baze is being treated like shit and Cate & Ryan are being bastards to him, with Lux leading the fray. :x

She never called him while with Cate and Ryan on their honeymoon? WTF is that about? What is she ... pissed that he didn't stop the wedding? Or didn't grown the balls in time to stop the wedding? :roll:

And Cate's remark that Lux didn't choose Baze, just like she didn't? Don't use your kid against their co-parents ... that's not cool. :?:

And Ryan getting upset because Ryan showed up 3 hours after they got home? Uh ... hello?! He has a right - HE'S LUX'S FATHER, did he forget that? He's not going away, no matter how much you want him to. :twisted:

And once again ... back to the lying Cate goes. How typical.

I don't think I'll be seeing this show much longer unless things change around. And while I no means mean that I want to see Cate and Baze together, but these people need to grow the hell up and accept their places in each others lives and respect it. And right now ... I'm not seeing a whole hell of a lot of respect.

Hopefully, by the end - I'll see it. And if I don't ... :?

Edited To Add In: So ... Ryan - who's Julia? And why did you lie to Cate about her? Hmmm ... my spidey sense is TINGLING! Maybe Ryan and Cate do deserve each other ... they can form the Liars Club with Lux as their treasurer. I just hate ... HATE liars & hypocrites. Like seriously ... I hate 'em. And so far, Luz is a chip off the old block. Great teacher's she's got there.

So, Bug is no more (can't say I'm sad to see him go!), but now a new complication in the form of Eric. Who just so happens to be a teacher. :shock: Oh yeah ... when Baze and Cate find out about him - it's not gonna be pretty.

Speaking of Baze ... seriously? First Cate's sister, now Ryan's? And she burned down his bar too? WTF?! I feel like Baze anytime in the future if he's interested in a woman - he should ask for ID up front and run a background check on these women prior to sleeping with them! OMG ... ew! Seriously?! :lol:

At least I got what I wanted ... well, sorta. Baze asked the question and Cate conveniently didn't answer ... but the truth was written on her face. And for me, that said it all :mrgreen:
Last edited by Earth2Mama on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Earth2Mama You and I must share a brain :lol: I was thinking the exact same things! I knew Eric was gonna be a teacher the moment Lux saw him at her school and he was wearing that tie! I figured since he met her at the Bar, he assumed she was of legal age since he probably assumed she was the bartender! sucks for him!

Ryan is gonna be so mad when he finds out his sister slept with Baze! He's never gonna get Baze out of his life and I bet Cate becomes jealous too :twisted:

I read a review for S2 somewhere on the internet and the reviewer didn't give it high marks either. If this show doesn't improve, we might not get a Season 3 and I want Shiri to find success!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I liked the episode. It wasn't bad. My fave part is Lux & Bug break up scene. Finally! I don't like either one of them so when you put them together it really annoyes me. I don't know what the writers are thinking regarding those two.

I like that Baze went through fires to save Lux. Of course she wasn't there to be saved but whatever. I think Baze and Cate weren't annoying in this episode and i was happy about that.
But what's with Baze? Sleeping with every girl he sees. It's sick! He will have a big surprise when he finds out who she really is. Ah, i can't believe she's Ryan's sister. She's super annoying. And i don't know what she will do when she finds out she burned the bar.

Lux is really stupid. I can't believe she took off with a complete strangers. Doesn't she read the news? Seriously? I'm not happy that the guy turned out to be her teacher because this story's been done too many times.

I just hope they don't ruin Ryan's character. He was the only impressive person in this show.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

I thought it was an okay episode. I saw we still have same problems that we did last season with the whole Cate using Lux against Baze.

I hate the whole Lux and the teacher thing, it seems like every show lately is doing this story line. I am happy that it seems like her and Bug are done but come on there are boys her age I’m sure she could date.

One thing I did love was Baze and his father, I loved that they are trying to have a real relationship. I think Baze needs that in his life. Also Baze running into a burning building to save Lux without thinking twice about it I am happy to see Baze changing even more.

Ok WTF what was with the Ryan and the woman on the phone? I hate it already.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I was very mixed when it came to this ep
Cate I wanted to hit she treated Baze like crap, she's in love with him her face said it all
Lux annoyed the hell outta me like always
Baze I love when he ran in the burning bar for his daughter that broke my heart he's an amazing guy love him and his dad are connecting.
Oh & behold Ryan is human after all so new co star which he didn't seem so upset about and a chic he lied to his wife bout nice. I said it from the get go ryan was alittle too perfect so now their married his true colors comes out. His skank sister showed up now oh joy. When lux walked in the hospital I was screaming at Cate ground her put your foot down her dad could've died and she like oh im sorry my phone died I was with Bug :roll: . Now a teacher student tryst yeah ok like Baze won't Raise hell.