The Walking Dead

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Roswellian117 wrote:I thought he went back to kill that dragging zombie... guess not.
Yea, he did go back and kill it after he split off from the father and son. However he was watching it for a little while before he actually shot it in the head. If I remember correctly anyway, he was just staring at it for an amount of time that got me to say 'just shoot it already'.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I read this over at E! Online:

The Zombies Live! AMC Gives The Walking Dead a Second Season Today
Scott Garfield/TWD Productions LLC

Zombie lovers rejoice!

The Walking Dead, AMC's new zombie series, has been renewed for a full 13-episode second season, the network has confirmed.

The undead apocalypse show debuted on Halloween to record-breaking ratings, and last night's second episode posted similarly impressive numbers.

TWD has also squashed worldwide ratings records for original series, with Fox International Channels screening the show in 120 countries in Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.

"I wish all programming decisions were no brainers like this one," FIC senior VP Sharon Tal Yguado said.

No-brainer zombies FTW!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... z14jxYuQXQ
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

YAY!!! Love this show... Scared the crap out of me last night tho... I was so worried!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Very cool. I'm glad it's been given a second season.

I enjoyed the latest ep. The only part that really grossed me out was when they covered themselves in the blood and guts, I can only imagine how that whole thing smelled.

The black guy (I don't remember any characters names at this point so they will be descriptions instead of their names) is a lot better person than I would have been. I wouldn't have even stopped to think if I should help the white guy handcuffed to a pipe. I wouldn't help him. This is the guy that beat me up and called me names, screw him, let him get eaten by zombies. I did think it was funny though that the key went down the a pipe. However I don't think we've seen the last of the handcuffed white guy because they showed tools being scattered around so maybe he'll use those to work his way out.

With the cop's wife, I'm wondering if she was having an affair with her husband's partner before the zombie problem emerged. To me a month (even if I thought my husband was dead) is too soon to be thinking about making out/screwing some other guy. I can hardly wait for the cop to find out that his wife is with his partner.

I'm really enjoying this show and I'm glad it's been given the green light for a second season.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm liking this....it's going along with the comics on some things but also is way different in other angles to make it a new show.For example in the comics they put all the zombie guts on them in order to be able to get into a gun store and load up with ammo and weapons...but like on the show when they came out it started raining also :lol:

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this.....the zombie who was sitting on the bus when the main star first road into town...the same zombie who gave him that evil eye right before he went into that tank.Did anyone else think there was a bit more IQ in that look than in most zombies?
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this.....the zombie who was sitting on the bus when the main star first road into town...the same zombie who gave him that evil eye right before he went into that tank.Did anyone else think there was a bit more IQ in that look than in most zombies?
Oh yeah there was totally something there! I noticed it too and it was like did he seriously just look at him like that? I mean they knew not to mess with Glenn and Rick when they were walking with all those guts all over themselves.

It is going along nicely with the comic EXCEPT the whole Lori/Shane thing! That is really pissing me off... Not cool at all of Shane to do that to his "best friend/partner". There's a code you know!! LOL... I am looking forward to the next episode... Should be good!
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

OMG! I'm in love with The Walking Dead. It's a totally different show than I what I normally watch. :D
Jezebel Jinx wrote:With the cop's wife, I'm wondering if she was having an affair with her husband's partner before the zombie problem emerged. To me a month (even if I thought my husband was dead) is too soon to be thinking about making out/screwing some other guy. I can hardly wait for the cop to find out that his wife is with his partner.
I'm wondering the same thing, especially since it's not some random guy she's even sleeping with, it's her husband's BEST FRIEND. I mean, that is really wrong in my book. And the fact that he's trying to find her, that all he can think about is getting back to her and their son just makes it worse to me.

Killjoy wrote:I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this.....the zombie who was sitting on the bus when the main star first road into town...the same zombie who gave him that evil eye right before he went into that tank.Did anyone else think there was a bit more IQ in that look than in most zombies?
Yeah, I thought so too. It was really creepy the way he was looking at Rick.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

To answer the Shane/Lori thing... In the comic they only slept together once and it was because she was grieving over Rick because at that point she thought he was dead. It was not like on the show at all. They have to do that though. LOL... To make it more you scandolous... Think I spelled that wrong but still you all know what I mean.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Roswellian117 wrote:To answer the Shane/Lori thing... In the comic they only slept together once and it was because she was grieving over Rick because at that point she thought he was dead. It was not like on the show at all. They have to do that though. LOL... To make it more you scandolous... Think I spelled that wrong but still you all know what I mean.
See if they had done that in the show I think I would like the Lori character better. Because it would have been (at that point anyway) a one time thing and not what seems to be an ongoing affair/relationship.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I've got a feeling we're going to see the handcuffed to the roof red neck racist again :roll: I think he's going to want to get out and get revenge so bad he's going to pull a Saw move with that hacksaw and cut his hand off to get away.Even more when I saw how one of the zombies notices him thru the chained door and is trying to get to him......it might not ever break the lock but you get enough zombies pushing behind him...and I mean a LOT of them...they'll either break the door or rip it off the hinges to get to him.