The Walking Dead

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I just found this over at EW.com, it's an Q&A with The Walking Dead writer Robert Kirkman. Here is the link: http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/11/22/walki ... p-kirkman/
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Thanks so much!! I read that and really enjoyed it... So awesome!!
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

From EW.com:

Nov 29

05:39 PM ET

'The Walking Dead' scares up biggest ratings yet
by Sandra Gonzalez
Categories: Cable, Ratings, Television

AMC’s monster hit The Walking Dead showed just how alive it with its ratings last night, producing its biggest numbers yet with 5.6 million viewers. That’s up from 4.8 million last week and edges out the show’s premiere, which garnered 5.3 million, for the series’ top ratings spot. In the highly coveted 18-49 age bracket, the penultimate episode notched 3.7 million of viewers.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I loved last nights episode. I'm glad someone at the CDC is doing something! A different take on the comic but still very similar and I like that... Let's hope some good things start to happen. I know there has to be a lot more survivors than they're letting on.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

'The Walking Dead' has been nominated for Best Drama Series Golden Globe award :D The Globes will air on January 16!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

From EW.com:> http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/21/steph ... -dead-amc/

Mar 21,2011

01:55 PM ET

'The Walking Dead': Stephen King in talks to write an episode of AMC's zombie series
by Darren Franich
Categories: The Walking Dead

AMC’s zombie sensation The Walking Dead might be getting a serious scare injection on its writing staff for next season. Iconic horror novelist (and former EW columnist) Stephen King has confirmed with EW that he’s currently in talks to write an episode of the post-apocalyptic series. Dead is executive-produced by Frank Darabont, who has directed three films based on King’s work — four, if you count his 1983 short film The Woman in the Room — and King tells EW exclusively that Darabont “has expressed enthusiastic interest for season 2 or possibly 3.” Although the author is still early in negotiations, the current plan would be for King to co-write an episode with his son, Joe Hill, the author of horror novels Heart-Shaped Box and Horns.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I think that would be pretty cool. I'd love to see what Stephen King comes up with 'cause he's so great at writing horror. :D
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Okay this is just word off the street that I've heard.

But the rumor going around is that the show has offered Charlie Sheen a guest spot.He can be whatever he wants to be....a zombie..a human running around trying to live...a normal human seen in a dream or flashback....it's all up to whatever Charlie wants! :lol:
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

SO excited for the next season! Why does it have to be so painfully long before we get new episodes! :(
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Uh Oh :shock: Some Major changes happening behind the scenes of 'The Walking Dead'! Here's a statement I read over at EW.com:

The Walking Dead’s Glen Mazzara, writer and executive producer, is expanding his responsibilities to assume the role of showrunner. AMC is grateful to executive producer, writer and pilot director Frank Darabont whose contributions to the success of The Walking Dead are innumerable. We continue to discuss his ongoing role with the series.

Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead graphic novels, executive producer and writer on the series, will remain in this role and will continue to steward the brand. Gale Anne Hurd will remain in her role as executive producer. The production continues on schedule for an Oct. 16 premiere.

Here's a link to the site: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/28/amc-walking-dead-2/
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11