The Walking Dead

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by killjoy »

I like this Governor more than the comic book one. This one is more charming and charismatic where the comic one was more brutal and just like Merle
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I've never read the graphic comics but I've seen & read interviews given by Robert Kirkman who executive produces the tv series & the comics. He's said the really liked the actor interpretation of the Governor & compared him to a slick Politician :twisted: I also find it interesting Andrea seems smitten by him. Wonder if that means something for future storylines
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:I've never read the graphic comics but I've seen & read interviews given by Robert Kirkman who executive produces the tv series & the comics. He's said the really liked the actor interpretation of the Governor & compared him to a slick Politician :twisted: I also find it interesting Andrea seems smitten by him. Wonder if that means something for future storylines
My thinking is yes he's going to suck her in and what I bet is her hard feeling that the group 'left ' her behind Andrea will side with him for awhile.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Am I the only person who was moved to tears during last night's shockingly brutal episode? :cry: :cry: Wow!

Also, I found this over at EW.com:

Sarah Wayne Callies (a.k.a. Lori) talks about the latest 'Walking Dead' shocker -- EXCLUSIVE

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/04/sarah ... king-dead/
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I do believe we're going to get us a family reunion this next Sunday.The trailer showed the baby needed milk to live and Darryl said he'd go back to the farm to go and get it.Merle now has a map to the farm and wants to go to it also to look for Darryl.Can you say some brother bonding moments are about to come? :shock:

I get this feeling Merle is going to try and get Darryl to either help him get back at Rick or get him to drop the gang he's been with and go back to Woodbury with him....or BOTH! He might even beat the crap out of Darryl and drag him back with him.I get this feeling though that Carol is still alive hidding out in the prison some where and she'll be the part that brings Darryl back to the group.
HIS-&-HERS
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HIS-&-HERS »

Killing Lori AND T-Dog in one episode was like :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And why assumes everyone, that Carol is dead?? :?:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

^^ Well, we just learned Carol is definitely NOT DEAD if you've watched last night's episode! It's definitely getting interesting...Can I just say Michonne's character is such a badass 8) :twisted:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
HIS-&-HERS
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HIS-&-HERS »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:^^ Well, we just learned Carol is definitely NOT DEAD if you've watched last night's episode! It's definitely getting interesting...Can I just say Michonne's character is such a badass 8) :twisted:

Shhhh, the episode did not air here yet. lol
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

That Governor is despicable and so is Merle :x :x It's definitely going to be an interesting reunion between the brothers, and the group with Andrea. I sure wish Andrea would get clued in about the Governor though. I can't believe next Sunday is the Winter finale :o I hope we don't have too long to wait until it returns!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

OMG that mid-season finale was off the hook! :shock: Michonne & The Governor's fight was epic! I still can't believe it has ended at such a cliffhanger! Waiting until Feb is gonna be torture!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11