Ringer

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Ringer

Post by Itzstacie »

Anyone else watching this show, it's so great to see Sarah back doing TV and it helps that Kristoffer is on there too because I loved him as Baze on Life Unexpected and they cancelled that one.
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Ringer

Post by jbangelo »

I am enjoying it very much! I was a bit skeptical after the Pilot, but the pace and the quality have really picked up since then. It is great to see SMG and Kristoffer Polaha, and Nestor Carbonell, too. It's a great cast all around. It has been picked up for a full season, so hopefully the show will be a success!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I agree I find it intriguing and I am glad the CW picked it up for an entire season :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I LOVE Ringer. It's a great show and It's wonderful to see Sarah Michelle Gellar back on tv!
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch this week's episode, especially the last 5 minutes :shock: Whoa baby this show is getting more intruiging by the minute :shock:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

I know, I was not expecting that at all. I figured she had some people working with her but who is all involved is a mystery to me.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I had a suspicion from first meeting Charlie (that's his name, right?) that he could not be trusted, but I didn't peg that he was working for Siobhan, or that he was responsible for Gemma's disappearance! So, is Gemma dead? Can we assume that he killed her?
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I don't know for certain Gemma is dead but from that flashback scene, it sure looks suspicious. She sure put up one helluva fight though, she defintely did not go down quietly. I am suspicious too that when Henry was talking to Bridget' about Gemma's disappearance, he mentioned that she was the one who talked about killing her. Therefore, if Gemma is dead, then we now see Siobhan had everything to do with it! Boy, with friends like her...who needs enemies...
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am liking this so much more that I expected to. Just gave it a try, and now it is recorded each and every week so I won't miss anything.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if Jason Behr showed up as a guest star.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch last week's episode? Gemma is alive! :shock: But tied up in a basement! At least fake NA dude is returning to feed her :roll: I wonder what diabolical plans Siobhan has for her? I mean, she can't stay tied up in that basement forever! :?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11