Ringer

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Ringer

Post by Cocogurl »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Did anyone watch last week's episode? Gemma is alive! :shock: But tied up in a basement! At least fake NA dude is returning to feed her :roll: I wonder what diabolical plans Siobhan has for her? I mean, she can't stay tied up in that basement forever! :?
I just caught up on the ringer and I'm shocked. I can't believe that this is how far Sioban's willing to go just to protect herself. I'm glad Bridgette has Malcom on her side though. So far it appears as if he's the only one she can trust. Ringer just gets better and better with each episode! :D
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am loving RINGER.......just wish Jason Behr would show up as guest star!
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Wow! Did anyone watch last night's mid-season finale? I am bummed we won't get a new episode until January! :x
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Okay, so I just watched the fall finale of the Ringer (I don't have cable so it takes me longer to catch up on shows) and OMG! I don't know how it could possibly get crazier when the show comes back, but I know the writers will find a way. I really don't want to wait until January. I'm so freakin' in love with this show and it's so nice to see SMG back on television! :D There's so much I want to say about this episode, but I'm afraid to spoil it for others.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch the return of 'Ringer' last night? I need to re-watch the episode, but did Juliet's teacher really rape her? If so, he's a perv! :x
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I'm really torn as to whether I think Juliet is telling the truth about what happened between her and Mr. Carpenter. Juliet's behavior has been so inconsistent over the course of the season so far that it's difficult to know if she's being honest. For the first part of the season, she was portrayed as a major troublemaker, then she got better and seemed to be trying to be a better person. I guess that was the goal of the writers - so that we would really be left guessing about her motives. She did seem genuine in this episode, but Mr. Carpenter also seemed genuinely confused when Bridget punched him at the fundraiser party. So I dunno, will we ever learn the truth?

Also, do you think Siobhan will confess everything to Henry?

I'm so glad this show is back!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Ok whoa, now my suspicion is appearing to be true about Juliet's teacher :shock: :x I had a feeling he would have raped her but because of her troubled behavior no one would believe her. Now there is another victim coming forward!

Bridget is thisclose to finding out Sibhon isn't dead! The suspense is getting crazy! Can't wait to see more! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I think the s-it is about to hit the fan....
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Ok I so did not see that plot twist coming with Juliet and her teacher :shock: Seriously? That storyline just ripped off from that movie 'Wild Things' with Denise Richards, Matt Dillon & Neve Campbell :roll: Oh well! I can't wait for the twins to come face-to-face though! Looks to be very, explosive!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Each week we get a new shocker it appears!