Revenge - Who's watching?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by keepsmiling7 »

At first I thought the Nolan charachter was a little creepy.......but now I love how he always comes across with the perfect zingers....
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

O.k. Finally chiming in to say ...

1)LOVED that the new episode opened with another death (at least it looks like one). Given that Jack was holding the same watch in hands just 3 months prior, it begs the question - Just whose arm is it? With so many men running around in the Hamptions, it could be Declan, Jack, Nolan, Conrad, or Daniel. Or could it be someone new (FAmanda's real baby daddy)? 8)

2)Tired of being the victim, it Kick Ass Nolan to the rescue? He's taken to working out, boxing, and karate. He's got a nice lean physic going, however get some more meat on dem bones!

3)With the Takeda switcheroo and the introduction of another apprentice, its making me wonder - Are they in on the conspiracy as well? That telling cliffside conversation got my mind and heart racing!

4)EWWW! Daniel and Ashley? Really? Ewwww!!!! :oops:

5)Conrad and Victoria really were the perfect couple - for each other! His hand in Charlotte's blood test results and paying off her doctor just to get his hands on her inheritance? Here's to hoping that it's arm that was found in the water on the Amanda! :twisted:

6)The Bitch didn't die!!! As much as I hate her, I love to hate Victoria! It wouldn't be a worth while show if she was killed off so early and without FEmily/Amanda finally inacting her ultimate Revenge on the Queen Dame. :wink:

7)It's definitely NOT Jack's baby! Go fly the coop somewhere psycho and leave that boy alone! He's taken to drinking and sleeping elsewhere in order not to be in the same room with you - that should tell you something! Or maybe he's just realizing subconciously that he was played and she's really not his Amanda? Hmmm ...

8)Victoria and the White Haired Man working ... together?! What did they do to FEmily's Mom? Where is she? Will Victoria's plan to get rid of Emily work?

So many questions yet, and it's just the first episode. Hope this time around delivers the same edge of your seat ponders as last season.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

God, Nick looks so hot. I've only watched snippets of this show so far, but I tuned in for the premiere the other night just to see him. DAMN!

And hell, this show is addictive. Such a guilty pleasure. I couldn't tear my eyes away.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

April wrote:God, Nick looks so hot. I've only watched snippets of this show so far, but I tuned in for the premiere the other night just to see him. DAMN!

And hell, this show is addictive. Such a guilty pleasure. I couldn't tear my eyes away.
It has definitely become my new one! :) And now that I've seen Nick/Kyle/Jack on two different shows, I can definitely tell you that I like him on BOTH shows! ;)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Time for my guilty pleasure tonight.......REVENGE!
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Is it just me, or does anyone else despise Conrad? Seriously, it's like he's the snake just staking out his prey and waiting for the "kill", which in this case just happens to be Victoria!
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else despise Conrad? Seriously, it's like he's the snake just staking out his prey and waiting for the "kill", which in this case just happens to be Victoria!
I don't like Conrad either, but honestly, he and Victoria are meant for each other! :twisted: They are both equal parts twisted!

I feel for Jack, when he discovers how he's been duped by both Amanda and Emily, he's going to be livid :x :( I think he won't trust Emily either b/c both women are manipulating him. It's gonna be ugly and I want him and Emily together. :(

I don't like Ashley either. She seems like an opportunistic schemer!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else despise Conrad? Seriously, it's like he's the snake just staking out his prey and waiting for the "kill", which in this case just happens to be Victoria!
In my opinion, Conrad is way more evil than Victoria. Victoria, at least, seems to feel some remorse for the bad things she's done. But not Conrad. And he just keeps on behaving badly. They do make great villains, though.

I dislike Daniel a lot. He's so wishy-washy. "Oh, this week I'm on Mom's side. No, now I think I'll stick by Dad. Nevermind, back to Mom!" It's so annoying.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

jbangelo wrote:
In my opinion, Conrad is way more evil than Victoria. Victoria, at least, seems to feel some remorse for the bad things she's done. But not Conrad. And he just keeps on behaving badly. They do make great villains, though.

I dislike Daniel a lot. He's so wishy-washy. "Oh, this week I'm on Mom's side. No, now I think I'll stick by Dad. Nevermind, back to Mom!" It's so annoying.
I agree with that, jbangelo! Victoria is the kind of person you relate to, and I hear she's gonna get her Mom soon! Adrianne Barbeau is to be casted as Victoria's mother. Daniel, I'm kinda on the fence about him, and Ashley, meh, I don't really know how I feel about her.

Amanda is a lying, manipulative frostbite (I am replacing that for the correct term), and Declan? Where does he get off lying to big brother about breaking into someone's house?! Emily was right in not trusting herself - and her heart - to Aiden again; I wouldn't! :)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It appears that Jack is the only honest person on the show......
(that's my Kyle...all grown up)