One Tree Hill - Final Season

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

One Tree Hill - Final Season

Post by April »

I actually REALLY like this final season of OTH, more than the past 2 seasons. Although I hate that James Lafferty has been part-time for it.

I was really skeptical about the decision to do more episodes after what I perceived to be a perfect ending to Season 8, culminating with that completely emotional, poignant, perfect shot of Jamie dribbling the ball on the bridge just like his Uncle Lucas did in the Pilot episode. But now I'm glad they did.

Dan has really anchored it. I don't care what people say about this character. I love his complexities and his darkness.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: One Tree Hill - Final Season

Post by Alien_Friend »

I was skeptical of them continuing into a 9th season as well. After watching it I am very glad they did.

I was amazed by what they were able to do with Dan. He grew leaps and bounds. I was very proud about how honest he was with Nathan in the end.

It was a fantastic ending to a fantastic season. Lots of good full circle moments.