"Suffocation"-Smallville-RedClark/Lana-Adult *Comp

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian

"Suffocation"-Smallville-RedClark/Lana-Adult *Comp

Post by Temptress »

Title: "Suffocation":
Rating: Very NC-17 (Adult)
T.V. Show: Smallville
Couple: Kal/Lana
Author: Flora (Temptress)
Summary: Takes place two days after "Dangerous Grounds", a fic by Cat (sidewalkdoctor) that can be found on her website Fool For Love.. I recommend that you read that first not only to alleviate confusion but also because it's an awesome fic. This is a series that will be a compliation of several standalones featuring Kal/Lana. Therefore, each one will be considered a separate fic.
Fair warning: This is NOT in any way a fluff fic. Kal is a mean bastard, and he ALWAYS gets what he wants.

A/N: I've been writing Fan-fic for Smallville for a little while, and only recently became obsessed with Roswell believe it or not via the DVD's. There are many awesome fan-fic writers in the Roswell universe and I've had such a great time reading your stories.

"Suffocation"

The black button down shirt fit tightly across his chest, outlining the defined muscles beneath. He brought his hands to the front of his dark blue jeans and pulled the zipper up, looking appreciatively at his reflection.

He was ready.

Clark’s eyes glowed red as a grin slowly slid across his face.
*********************************~

Lana walked the too quiet halls of Smallville High, trying her best to be as inconspicuous as possible. For someone who wasn’t involved in any sports whatsoever, it would seem highly suspicious if she were caught in the assistant coaches office. Unfortunately her high heeled boots weren’t working with her. The clip clop of them seemed to echo off the walls with a booming thunder.

Wincing at the loud sound of her boots once more, Lana finally reached Jason’s office door. Quickly, she adjusted the dark blue zippered top she had on so that the zipper was a little further down than propriety recommended and ran a hand through her hair to fluff it up. She checked to make sure her skirt was in the proper place before finally easing open the door and stepping inside the room as quietly as possible, closing the door behind her softly.

“Jason?” She whispered as she took two steps into the room. Lana looked around the room and saw that it was deserted.

“Dammit. Not again. He said to meet him here. Where the hell is he?” Huffing in disappointment mixed with anger she turned to leave but a soft sound caught her attention. Lana’s head spun around to look for the source of the noise only to come up with….nothing. The room was as dark and deserted as it was when she first got there.

“Hello?” She whispered before cursing silently to herself for her stupidity. Her fingers tightened around the car keys she had in her hand ready to use them as a weapon if necessary.

The noise was repeated; a soft sound like a breath being let out slowly. Lana’s heart started to pound erratically. Having enough experience with meteor freaks taught her to run at the slightest bit of oddness in her vicinity. Not waiting for whatever it was in the room to make a move toward her, Lana whipped around again and attempted to run the two steps to the door only to be met with two of the bluest eyes ever to grace Gods green Earth.

“CLARK!” She screamed before clapping a hand over her mouth causing her to drop the keys. Rolling her eyes at herself for her big mouth, Lana lowered her hand. “What the hell are you doing here?” She said in a lower voice.

Those eyes mocked her from beneath their too long eyelashes. Those eyes that promised so much but always gave so little. Clark turned his head to the side as if sizing her up. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and casually leaned against the wall. “Out for a little midday tryst I see.” He said rather than answering her question.

“What?” Lana gasped out in disbelief.

Clark folded his arms over his chest and gave her an eyebrow, ignoring her gasp. “You know Lana, we really have to stop meeting this way.” He smirked at her outraged expression. He was clearly remembering the last time they had met unexpectantly like this. Two days ago to be exact. Lana had decided the best course of action was to act like nothing had happened. Avoiding the issue was much easier than facing it head on and dealing with whatever the hell Clark had become.

“Maybe the question should be,” He continued. “What are you doing here?”

Lana sputtered trying to remember what her excuse was going to be if she had gotten caught by anyone going into Jason’s office. But suddenly, looking into his face, seeing him glaring at her so scornfully she couldn’t think of a single thing to say. He was different again. The way he was when he made her hate him more than anyone in this world. More than she ever thought she was capable of doing.

“I-I don’t think that’s any of your concern Clark.” She finally got out.

“Riiight. Good one Lana. Don’t worry I’m sure everyone would understand your need to get some afternoon nookie. In the middle of the school day. On school grounds. With a member of the faculty.” Clark grinned wide before dropping his head level to hers. He was so close she could feel his breath on her lips, she could see the flecks of green in his eyes, the small crinkles on the side of those eyes where all the smiling he used to do left behind remnants of the person he used to be. The person that she had once, long ago, fell in love with. Only the person in front of her wasn’t that man anymore. He may have his face, he may have his eyes, but he was far from the person Clark Kent was.

“I’m sure the principal wouldn’t mind at all, would he Lana?” Clark had continued.

Lana’s eyes blinked rapidly trying to get her bearings back in the proper order. How did he always manage to turn her inside out? Here he was threatening her and all she could think about was how beautiful those lips were. All she could think of was how much she missed him.

Lana pushed back her betraying thoughts and brought all the hurt and anger to the surface and gazed back at Clark defiantly. “Is that a threat Clark?” She said through gritted teeth.

Clark smirked at her, “Should it be considered one Lana? I mean you don’t have anything to hide, right? No skeletons in the closet for you, right Lana? ” His face was still so close to hers and she couldn’t get her eyes to stop staring at those lips. The lips that had ravaged her beyond her wildest dreams.

Lana’s breath was coming in raggedly as she tried to gather her wits enough to get a simple answer out, “If I were you Clark, I wouldn’t talk about hiding anything or referring even remotely to anything that might have to do with secrets.” She breathed out.

Clark’s eyes darkened. “When are you ever going to stop bringing that up?” Clark straightened up from his bent over position and looked down at Lana. “Get over it Lana. The world doesn’t revolve around you.”

Lana’s nervousness faded slightly as she felt her anger return in full force. “Well you sure seem to think it revolves around you with the way you’ve been acting these passed couple of days.” Lana felt a scornful laugh bubbling up inside of her and felt a little of it leak out. “I swear I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone as full of shit as you.”

Clark laughed out loud as Lana stared back at him in disbelief, her laughter stopping abruptly at the sound of his. “Wha-.” She managed to get out before she felt rather than saw Clark lunge for her and grab both of her arms forcefully. Before she could blink Clark’s laughter instantly ceased as she was turned around and thrown up against the door with her feet dangling underneath her. Lana gasped and waited for the pain to come but it never did. While his actions may have been scary, nothing Clark had done had caused her any physical pain…..yet.

Clark was glaring up at her his eyes narrowed into slits. “Look at the pot calling the kettle black.”

Lana struggled in an attempt to get away, her feet were kicking out at Clark making contact with the point of her boots into his thighs but it wasn’t having any effect on him at all. Lana wasn’t even granted the satisfaction of a blink of an eye. She was practically growling out in frustration. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

Clark glared up at Lana and for a second she could swear she saw a redness tinge his irises. But before she could question it Clark let her slide slightly down the door so that she was almost eye level. “Now that is a stupid question. You’ve been acting like a bitch ever since you got back from Paris. All of a sudden all the hicks in Smallville aren’t good enough for you. Not to mention you’ve adopted this holier than thou attitude.” Lana gasped at Clark’s outburst feeling the pressure of unwanted tears thrum in the back of her eyes before Clark brought his face to hers once more. “Well I’ve got news for you, ice princess, the sun doesn’t rise and fall on your command either.” Clark licked his lips and smiled feral when he saw Lana’s eyes follow his tongue. “You can’t help it.” He whispered almost gleefully.

Lana’s eyes never left his lips as she gulped down all the confusing emotions that threatened to overwhelm her. “Can’t help what?” She asked dumbly.

Clark’s grin grew wider and his white teeth seemed to shine in the dark. “You can’t help but want me. Even when I have you up against the wall against your will.” Clark lowered her slightly until his crotch was intimately touching hers, his face mere inches away. “You can’t help but burn for me, can you Lana?” Slowly Clark started to grind his hips into her hers, rubbing his growing hard-on against the vee between her legs making the thin material of Lana’s skirt slide silkily up and down her hot core. Lana’s eyes fluttered as she tried to suppress the moan that was gathering up in her throat.

She bit her lip in frustration and squeezed her eyes tight trying to regain some type of composure. What the hell am I doing? She thought to herself.

“Get. Off. Of. Me. NOW!” She whispered furiously her face twisted in half anger half desire.

Clark chuckled at her expression, recognizing her inner conflict. “Tell me something Lana,” He whispered against her lips, “If you want out so badly, why have you yet to scream for help?”

Lana spluttered as she tried to make some kind of comeback. She shook her head in absolute bewilderment. Why hadn’t she screamed for help? And furthermore, why wasn’t she doing it now? Her body was screaming one thing while her mind was saying something totally different.

As she gazed at him trying to get her mouth to work she grew more furious at herself and at Clark for holding her captive here. Even if she wanted to attempt to push Clark off of her it would be a losing battle. Clark still had her arms pinned down both her sides.

“GET OFF!” She yelled at him.

Clark laughed again. “That’s still not a cry for help Lana. Come on, try again.” Clark’s hands squeezed Lana’s arms once more, goading her on, knowing how trapped she felt but also knowing that a part of her didn’t want him to let go.

Lana’s eyes blazed as she began to struggle once again only to feel herself unconsciously rubbing against Clark in the process. Groaning in frustration, Lana gave Clark a dark look. “I hate you.” She said softly.

Something in Clark’s eyes seemed to lift after the words left her lips and Lana could swear she saw some vulnerability there. Clark lowered his head for a fraction of a second before bringing it back up. Within that second whatever look had been there was gone. His eyes burned hotly over her face before letting go of her arms one by one and bringing his hands to her waist instead. Before Lana was able to react Clark ran his hands down her sides and brought them to her bottom. He then proceeded to wrap her legs around his waist effectively holding her up against the wall while squeezing her bottom slightly. “If you hate me so much then why are your nipples hard?”

Lana’s face burned in embarrassment but she definitely couldn’t deny what was so obviously the truth. Her nipples were straining against the fabric of her shirt and she could feel the heat radiating from in between her legs. She looked into Clark’s face and saw the red in his cheeks that was unquestionably not because of embarrassment. Her breath started to come out in short gasps once more as Clark’s eyes devoured her.

“Clark, I-.”

Before she could finish her thought, Clark’s mouth descended on hers and plundered it with his tongue. She gasped into his mouth and unconsciously started to respond. She brought her arms, that were limp a moment before, around his neck and ran her fingers through the hair at the bottom of his head. Clark’s hips started to grind against hers once again and, God help her, she moved along with him. Clark’s lips left hers only to slide them over her chin and to her neck sucking and licking each patch of skin he encountered. One of his hands left her bottom and slid up over her back and to her breast where he squeezed it before bringing a nipple in between his fingertips, pinching it, causing it to swell even bigger than it already was.

Lana gasped into Clark’s mouth as an involuntary shudder rocked through her body. This was always how it was with Clark………hot…intense….burning………..

“Oh God.” She gasped out as his mouth left hers and replaced his fingers with his mouth, laving the sensitive skin with his tongue outside of her shirt.

Clark chuckled before lifting his mouth and murmuring, “I think you mean Clark.” Before she could answer, Clark brought his hand to the front of her shirt and slowly started to unzip it while licking his tongue down each inch of newly exposed skin. When her shirt fell fully open revealing the black lace bra underneath, Clark’s eyes lit up before turning a sardonic glance up to Lana. “You know Lana, I never took you for a black lace kind of girl.”

Panting softly, Lana managed to find her voice, “Yeah well I guess we don’t know each other as well as we used to think.” She spat out angrily.

Clark’s eyebrow lifted at her tone. “Yeah. Guess not.” He said quietly before bringing his free hand down to her outer thigh and caressing it inward, his pointer finger touching her center slightly causing Lana’s breath to hitch. “But I would love to find out more.”

“And I would love to know how you’re holding me up against this wall with only one hand, but I guess we can’t all get what we want.” Lana rushed out.

“Tsk, tsk Lana. Didn’t I say I didn’t want to hear anymore about that?” Clark said dangerously before moving his finger up and down faster putting slightly more pressure on the sensitive spot on top. Lana found her eyes closing as her skin broke out in goosepimples. Her hips moved forward slightly in an attempt to get Clark’s finger to go exactly where she wanted it.

Clark brought his lips to the side of her neck and suckled lightly before licking his way to her ear. “Stop fighting it Lana.” He whispered in her ear. “You know you can’t help it. You know you want me.” His tongue darted out and took her lobe into his mouth. He felt Lana shudder as his finger slid her panties to the side before using his middle finger to slide up and down her now exposed center. Her wetness quickly coated his finger before he plunged it inside of her causing Lana to moan loudly. Too loudly.

“Shhh.” Clark admonished. “I doubt you want to be caught right at this second.” He emphasized his point by sinking his finger deeper inside of her than before and rapidly pumped it in and out.

Lana bit her lip to keep from calling out as her fingers tightened on Clark’s shoulders and her legs loosened a bit giving him better leeway to access her moist depths all the while trying to keep her balance. Her hips followed Clark’s lead while she tried desperately not to moan outloud again.

She was terribly unsuccessful.

As Clark’s pace quickened, Lana felt her walls contract around his fingers signaling the beginning of her release. Before she knew what was happening, Clark swiftly removed his fingers and seemed to fly to the desk in the center of Jason’s office. One second she was up against the door, the next she was sitting on the edge of the desk, her arms braced behind her. Jason’s chair was kicked to the side and Clark kneeled in between her legs licking his lips slowly.

“Clark, wha-.” Before she could question him, he slowly licked his way from her right knee to the top of her inner thigh, scant inches away from where she wanted him most. Clark nipped the soft skin at the top of her thigh and soothed the same area with his tongue. Slowly, his hands slid up her muscular calves, over her knees, under her skirt to the sides of her hips. Without missing a beat, he took the thin sides of her panties in his hands firmly and ripped them off of her in one quick motion leaving her fully exposed to his gaze. Lana’s eyes widened at his display and felt a flutter of fear that hadn’t been there before. That fear was quickly dispelled as Clark’s tongue found what it was looking for.

“Ugh.” Lana managed to get out before all coherent thought was lost and all she could concentrate on was Clark’s tongue rapidly flicking her into oblivion and his finger that had found it’s way back into her. Her breath was coming out in gasps and she felt as if pretty soon she was going to pass out.

As a loud moan escaped from Lana, Clark groaned out in response as he felt his own throbbing hardness jerk in response. He glanced up at Lana in time to see her throw her head back as her gasps of pleasure made her whole body shiver. At that moment all he wanted most in the world was to get back inside her warm depths.

It had been two days too long.

Quickening the pace of his fingers, Clark concentrated on getting her to the point of no return. All it took was one hard suck at the top of her opening before he had her keening in delight with her thighs trembling as the force of her orgasm overtook her. Taking advantage of her distraction, Clark quickly stood and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants making them drop to the floor along with his boxer briefs. His hardness sprang up out of it’s confines and it was at that moment that Lana noticed what Clark was doing. He took the small step to her that separated them meeting Lana’s eyes directly.

“Clark,” She gasped out. “What are you doing?” Her eyes were still heavy lidded as her body continued to tingle yet they still traveled down toward his now naked lower body. She suppressed a moan at the sight in front of her and wondered fleetingly how she had ever gone without him before.

Clark smirked at her before reaching down in between them and stroked himself once
before bringing it to her wet entrance. “I thought it was pretty obvious what I was doing.” He said huskily. “But I could be wrong. Would you like me to explain it to you?”

Lana wheezed as Clark stroked himself up and down her opening. “No. No explanation needed.”

Clark’s eyes slid shut for a moment as her heat and wetness was being spread over him with the tip of his hardness. He loved teasing her mercilessly and would have continued had it not been for the insistent throbbing and burning ache for her that was screaming through him. Not being able to handle it anymore, Clark slid her body to the edge of the desk and quickly shoved himself inside her crying out as his body felt complete once more.

Lana threw her head back and gasped at the sudden thrust. “Oh……” As much as she tried to get anything else passed her lips nothing was forthcoming. No logical thought could be processed. Was this wrong? Oh yeah. But that didn’t mean she was going to stop it from happening. Leaning back with her arms behind her to hold her steady, Lana lifted her hips in tandem with Clark’s thrusts.

This wasn’t her.

This wasn’t who she was.

Fleetingly she wondered if maybe she should stop. Maybe she should take back her dignity. Except at the moment she chose to look down into Clark’s face and saw his eyes squeezed shut, his mouth hanging slightly open as gasps fell out of it. Her eyes continued to slide down where she saw his hands gripping at her hips, pushing and pulling her in and out, off of him and on him. Warmth flooded her at the sight and she felt her inner muscles squeeze involuntarily around Clark causing his eyes to fly open and look directly into hers. Immediately his pace quickened and any type of protest died from her lips and instead she used her teeth to bite into the plump bottom lip to keep from crying out.

“Don’t you even think for a second you can get me out of your system Lana.” Clark whispered. “You. Will. Always. Want. Me.” Clark punctuated each word with a thrust of his hips.
A guttural moan slipped out as his thrusts managed to hit just the right spot. Her arms lifted of there own accord and slid around his neck. She hovered her mouth over Clarks as she looked directly into his eyes. “That may be so,” She whispered back. “But just remember who came to who first.” Clark’s mouth lifted into that half smirk before nipping at her mouth, never stopping his pace, before licking her lips open and drowning in the depths of her mouth.

Lana pushed him away slightly, breaking the kiss, before bringing her hands to the top of his shirt and urgently started to unbutton it. Clark mercifully helped her before flinging it haphazardly to the side. Lana sighed at the sight in front of her as she took in every inch of his sculpted chest. She ran her hands over his torso before bringing them down to his stomach, delighting in the way the muscles contracted under her touch. Hazily she realized Clark had stopped his thrusting but had remained inside of her.

Clark slid his hands into her open shirt and reached behind Lana to undo the clasp of her strapless bra. Tossing it aside, his eyes widened as her pert breasts came into full view. Quickly pushing the sides of her shirt out of his way he leaned his head down and took a nipple into his warm mouth, suckling softly, loving the soft mewl that escaped Lana.

Clark skated his hand up her body to her free breast cupping it gently. As his lips formed a small smile over the nipple that was still in his mouth, Clark pinched the free nipple in between two fingers causing Lana to buck up against him, inadvertently driving him in even deeper than before.

“Oh God….” Lana panted before forcefully removing Clark from her breast and bringing his lips to hers once more dueling her tongue with his.

Slowly she rose her hips, urging him on, letting him know without words what she wanted….what she needed more than anything else in the world.

Home. Clark’s mind whispered.

This is what it felt like to be home.

NO! This was just sex, nothing else.

There was no room in his life for anything else. Clark Kent was going to disappear and none would know he existed………….just as soon as he purged Lana from his system. Just as soon as he got his fill.

Lana pulled away from the kiss gasping for air as her body hummed and her stomach muscles clenched. Close………….so close.

Abruptly Clark stopped his movements and used his hands to grab at her chin forcing her eyes to once again meet his. “Do you trust me?” He whispered.

Lana looked into those blue-green orbs and immediately shivered. The man sheathed inside her wasn’t the same man she had fallen in love with a lifetime ago. This man had malice and anger in his eyes and maybe just maybe a hint of vulnerability. Her answer wasn’t what it would have been if he had asked a week ago.

“No.” She finally whispered back.

Clark’s face was a confusing mask of emotions. One after the other, anything he could ever feel was portrayed on those gorgeous features. In the end he leered at her and at that moment Lana knew now, more than ever, that Clark was gone.

“Good.” He said. “You shouldn’t.” Before she could blink he had turned her around and had laying face first into the desk with her skirt pushed up over her ass, exposing her backside and all of her other unmentionables.

Lana’s gasp rang through the air at the suddenness of the move. “Clark! What the hell-.”

Clark’s hands grabbed her hips and pulled her flush against him while bringing her upper body up until her ear was next to his mouth and his right hand was grasping her breast. “Shhhhhh.” He breathed into the outershell, the soft puff of air causing her to shiver. “If there is one thing you can trust is that I will make you feel good.” Clark’s tongue danced down until it came upon the lobe and sucked it into his mouth. Lana’s mouth worked as if trying to say something, anything. Maybe it would have been a protest, maybe it would have been a plea, but before her brain could catch up with her mouth, Clark had already pushed her forward onto the desk and was currently working his hard member over her soft wet core using her natural lubrication to get her ready once more for penetration. She was so petite that any forceful movement in this position would surely leave her in pain.

“Gah.” The half moan is all Lana can get passed her lips as she reels in the feelings Clark is emitting from her. She feels Clark slowly penetrating her from behind as she grips the edge of the desk trying to keep her balance. His persistence in keeping it slow is increasingly driving her mad with the desire to have him fully embedded within her.

“Please Clark.” Lana pants, unable to keep the desperation out of her voice. “Please just…..”

Clark’s fingers tighten on her hips at her breathless plea and it takes all his self control not to slam himself into her and pump until he reached his own completion, her comfort be damned.

Wait.

Self-control? What the hell did he care if she was uncomfortable or in pain? What did it matter to him? It shouldn’t. It didn’t.

But yet he felt himself gently shushing her and softly caressing her hips while he continued his slow penetration until he reached the hilt.

“Oh my……” Lana managed to whisper.

The seconds ticked by as Clark just stood there not moving a muscle while being firmly inside her. Lana turned her head around to look at Clark curiously, wondering what the hell the problem was. The expression on Clark’s face wasn’t something she was prepared for. His eyes were lowered slightly and he seemed to be mentally fighting something. What exactly she wasn’t sure.

“Clark?” She questioned him, her voice coming out on a soft breath.

When Clark’s eyes lifted to hers, it was if there was a veil lifted from his eyes momentarily. There was so much pain in that gaze, so much guilt. So much like…..

“Clark?” She repeated.

In that instant, whatever battle that Clark had been fighting had been won. And it wasn’t by her Clark. It was by this thing that stood behind her. This thing that she was so willingly giving her body to.

Clark’s mouth quirked up into a smirk. “Are you ready Lana?”

Before she could answer, Clark pulled out before roughly taking her again, and again causing Lana to yell out as her body was pushed up against the desk. Her head lolled back into its original position breaking any eye contact. Her hips eagerly met with each of Clark’s thrusts, her mind momentarily forgetting that one moment where Clark looked like Clark.

“So tight…...” Clark wheezed.

Lana’s muscles instinctively tightened around Clark even further causing a strangled moan to come out of him. Clark grabbed at Lana’s right leg bending it at the knee and placing that same knee on top of the desk changing the angle of penetration. Hurriedly, he placed his hands back on her hips and slanted her properly. He knew he wouldn’t be lasting much longer.

“Move into me Lana.” Clark whispered as his eyes hungrily took in the sight in front of him.

“Wh- what?”

Clark took hold of Lana’s hips more firmly and pulled her onto him without moving his own hips. “Like that. I want you to do it.”

Lana bit her lip and felt her face flush slightly. Determined not to let Clark know that, she let her hips roll down setting a maddeningly slow pace.

“Faster.” Clark demanded.

Narrowing her eyes slightly at the tone of voice Clark was using, Lana complied, picking up her speed.

“Harder.” Clark bit out.

This time Lana couldn’t bring herself to get even slightly annoyed. She was reaching the climax that she so wanted. Desperately, Lana snapped her hips back as her fingers turned white from the grip she had on the desk in front of her.

With a choked moan emitting from deep in his chest, she felt Clark start to move with her, taking her with a force that she never would have known was possible.

“Oh God!” She yelled as the tell-tale clenching started in her belly. Lana knew the moment her eyes started to lose focus that it was the end for her. Her orgasm raged through her as Clark’s name spilled from her lips, her body shaking in post orgasmic bliss.

Clark slowed his movements as Lana came down, letting her ride out her high. He delicately caressed the sides of her back, letting his hands kneed the soft skin there until the trembling stopped.

Dazed, Lana lifted herself slightly until she could once again turn her head comfortably and look at him. Before she could say anything. Clark winked at her and grinned. “Good wasn’t it?” He leered.

Rage at him and rage at herself flooded her at Clark’s cocky attitude. Instead of answering him back, Lana attempted to push herself off the table and pull him out of her, but apparently he wasn’t going to let her free just yet. Instead of letting her climb off the desk, he pulled out and stood her up. He then pulled her back flush against his bare chest while grabbing hold of both breasts.

“Where you going princess?” He whispered in her ear. “I don’t think we’ve finished yet.” Clark emphasized his point by pushing his obvious arousal against her bottom.

“Oh, no I think you and I are done.” Lana spit out nastily despite the arousal the still clouded her senses. Despite her lack of struggle as Clark caressed her breasts in his large palms. Despite the fact that her body instinctively leaned into Clark’s.

Clark’s soft laugh echoed in her head as he squeezed her breasts one last time for emphasis. “When will you get it Lana? You and I will never be done.” The truth of that statement rang in Lana’s head and her mouth worked silently trying to get some type of snappy comeback out only to be totally unsuccessful. Meanwhile, Clark stilled as he himself realized the implications of his words.

This isn’t about love. He reminded himself. This is about possession. This is about Lana knowing that she will never be able to replace me…….no matter how hard she tries.

Satisfied with his own reasoning, Clark leaned himself over Lana’s back, once more having splayed her across the top the desk. He took hold of himself and quickly massaged his way into her body, gleefully noticing Lana’s lack of protest. Her loud moan cut through the air causing him to chuckle. But the sight in front of him caused his laughter to fade away and instead was replaced with a stark longing that could only be explained as feelings left behind from his former self.

Desperately, Clark grabbed Lana’s sides and proceeded to pump inside Lana unmercifully. Hot flares of passion seemed to burn him inside and out causing his breath to come out in harsh gasps.

“More…” Lana moaned out loud tossing her head back in the air, all thoughts of embarrassment obliterated by the all consuming fire racing through her body.

Hearing Lana’s plea was all it took for Clark to finally reach the edge of the precipice he had been teetering on since this whole situation started. Clark came with a harsh shout, his mind registering hazily Lana’s own whine of completion. Breathing heavily, Clark let himself drop softly onto Lana’s back. The scent of her hair filled his senses. He took one deep breath of it that he was determined to make his last.

Just as Clark was going to make some kind of embarrassing comment to Lana about female dogs in heat, his ears perked up and he heard the undeniable thud of faraway footsteps coming down the hall.

“Looks like someone is about to get caught with her skirt over her head.” Clark whispered in her ear.

Lana’s head snapped up. “What?!”

Clark lifted himself off of her and pulled up his jeans and underwear with ease. Leaning down he grabbed up his shirt. Meanwhile, Lana was shaking her head, trying to clear the cobwebs that seemed to take up permanent residence inside there. Quickly, she straightened up, her eyes darting around the room trying to find her bra. Her hands shaking slightly as she ran a hand through her hair. Her lips trying to figure out whether to laugh, smile or crumble with the insanity of it all.

Finally, she located her bra and moved to put it on only to have Clark’s hand stop her. She lifted her gaze to his and watched as he gave her a sardonic look. Without warning, he zipped up the front of her shirt and pulled her skirt back to rights. “If I were you I would tuck that bra and the pieces of your underwear somewhere safe until you can come back for them. You’re not going to have enough time.”

Lana sputtered for a second as she grabbed up the remaining pieces of her underwear and attempted to put that with her bra in the top shelf of the bookcase behind one of the books that looked as if they hadn’t been touched in ages. “Wha-what do you mean I’m not going to have enough time?” She stammered as she turned around to face Clark.

Clark chuckled softly. “Jason’s going to be here in about a minute.”

Lana raised a hand in confusion. “Wait. How do you know that?”

Clark slowly started to back out of the room, starting at Lana the whole way while buttoning up the rest of his shirt. “I just do. Oh and Lana? Make sure you tell Jason how sorry I am about the bump on his head. He really should learn to be more careful.”

With a wink and smoldering grin, Clark was out the door. Lana was abruptly brought out of her stupor and ran the couple of steps to the door and wrenched it open. “Clark! Wait!”

Except the person she came face to face with wasn’t Clark but the man they had been speaking of so cryptically only seconds before. “Jason!” Lana exclaimed in surprise.

Jason stood at the door painfully rubbing a spot at the back of his head. “Yeah. Who else was it going to be?” Jason pushed past her roughly before entering his office, leaving Lana standing at the doorway frantically looking up and down the deserted hallway.

“Lana, you will never believe what happened to me. I had just gotten off the phone with you when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and hit me over the head with a rock. Then they apparently drove me across town and left me without any mode of transportation in the middle of nowhere!” Jason fumed as he paced the room. “Funny thing is I didn’t even hear a car pull up.” Jason continued to ramble, so self-absorbed he didn’t even notice Lana’s disheveled appearance or her utter lack of attention to his plight.

Lana meanwhile was trying her hardest not to roll her eyes. “Yeah, listen, I have to go. I um, have stuff I have to take care of.”

Jason looked up abruptly and seemed to actually look at Lana for the first time. “You have to go? Lana, have you been listening to a word I said?” His eyes moved up and down her body. “What the hell happened to you? You look, I don’t know….”

Satisfied? Lana thought to herself sarcastically.

“Weird.” Jason finished. Slowly, he made his way to his desk before sitting down in the chair heavily.

“Yeah, I don’t know what you’re talking about. But seriously, I have to go.” Quickly, Lana stepped outside the door leaving it open behind her.

As she left, she could hear Jason calling out to her, “Lana! Where are you going? Wait, what the heck is this splotch on my desk blotter? Lana!”

Lana ran the rest of the way to the double doors and pushed them open. She blinked at the bright sunshine before running to her jeep. She panicked for a moment when she remembered that she had dropped her keys in the office and had never retrieved them before sighing in relief as she pulled open the door, glad for once that she lived in a small town where she could leave the doors unlocked and the spare keys in the car. Quickly, she dropped the visor down and caught the keys in her hand before jamming them in the ignition. As she sped away from the school, she looked in the rearview mirror to see Jason standing there breathing heavily as if he had just run after her.

Finally, she reached her apartment and immediately removed her clothing so she could shower. Wincing slightly as she saw the small bite marks that marred her skin next to her breasts Lana made her way into the bathroom. She let the water run until the whole bathroom was filled with steam before stepping under the stream.

She could still smell him. All of him. She could still feel his hands on her as she scrubbed her skin in an attempt to remove the offending scent. She scrubbed until her skin was red from both the cleaning and the hot water that she repeatedly made hotter in an attempt to get this man out of her mind and off her body.

But he was still there. Hovering. Waiting. As the air got hotter and steamier, she felt herself suffocating in remembrance and in the realization that the last time this had happened it had been in a shower. At that moment she realized nothing was safe from him. Nothing would ever be the same. Nothing was anything without Clark.

She lolled her head up against the tiled wall behind her as she leaned against it with her hands covering her face. She fought against the tears burning in the back of her throat. Images and fleeting feelings of desperation overwhelmed her.

And as she remembered, she suffocated.