The Truth Spike/Buffy ADULT ~ Dead and Buried

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxs silverhandprint
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The Truth Spike/Buffy ADULT ~ Dead and Buried

Post by maxs silverhandprint »

<center>The Truth
Author: Levi Madden
Disclaimer: Don’t own the characters, just the plot. Don’t sue.
Rating: ADULT for language, a dash of violence and some sex.
Summary: Good girl by day, rebelling teenager by night, Buffy decides to live the way she wants under Faith’s guidance. Spike is older and going through some problems of his own. What happens when they meet in a bar? Not a fairytale that is for sure.

Chapter One
Buffy’s Point of View
</center>

“Rum and Coke.” The bartender looks at me. Does he know? Will my foray into underage drinking be short-lived?

I look to Faith standing next to me. She sighs and leans against the counter, pushing her boobs up. Faith hands him some money and flashes him a smile, “We don’t have all day, thank you.” The man nods, pulls out a couple glasses, and goes about doing his thing. Faith turns to me and sighs. “You can’t freeze up like that, B. You need to be confident.”

What she means to say is I need to flaunt some cleavage. The bartender hands me my drink and slides another to Faith. “On me.”

Of course it is.

Faith and I make our way through the drunk men over to a semi-clean empty table. I watch as all the men ogle Faith as she slides into the booth. Sometimes I am actually jealous of her. She has the confidence and the tits that I can only mimic. Her parents let her come and go as she pleases, they trust her. Here I am with my push-up bra, lying to my mother and sneaking out the window at night.

“Ah yes, to having a fan-fucking-tastic time.” Faith holds up a glass and I tap it with mine. Somehow Faith figured that to celebrate our first day of school we should “have fun”. I take a sip from the glass and cough. I have never had alcohol. I look over to Faith again and watch as she downs her drink.

I don’t quite know what I am doing here. You would never expect to see me here if you knew me. By day I go to Sunnydale High and study it up with Willow, the smartest person I know. By night I slip out of the house unbeknownst to my mother and hang out with Faith. Usually we hit a party or drive around until we find something to do. Faith and Willow are complete opposites. I tried hanging out with both of them at the same time and it was a disaster. My mother does not approve of Faith, she practically demands that I not hang out with her. She has been a good friend to me. I can speak freely. Willow is Willow. Reliable, smart, and a safe friend. Faith? She’s a hard person to find but she’s unpredictable, spunky, and I find that since I have been hanging out with her I have been enjoying life much more. Life is no longer the same thing day in and day out.

“Sheesh, smile every once in a while why don’t you?” She laughs.

“I think I will.” I say before I finish off my drink. “I also think I’ll have another.” I take my glass and Faith’s and walk back up to the bar.

“Two more.” This time the guy nodded and did not hesitate to make two more.

“Much better, kid.” Cop? I peer off to my right and catch a glimpse of the man there. Peroxide blond hair, late twenties or early thirties, long black trench coat, tight black shirt and jeans. All around yummy. “Don’t worry about me. I don’t care that your not old enough to drink.” He takes a swig of his beer and lights up a cigarette. Now that I am sure he’s not gonna bust me I face him. He has intense blue eyes and a small scar cutting through one of his eyebrows. “That’s the trick though, just come up and tell the man what you want and expect him to give it to you.” The guy looks at me and lets his eyes wander. Head to freakin’ toe.

The bartender comes back over and slides the drinks over to me. I reach to pull out the money from my pocket and hear the man next to me, “Don’t worry pet, I’ve got it.” Score!

“Thank you.” I say and begin to walk away.

“You two should be careful, you are asking for trouble.”

I don’t even turn around. I get to the table and already there is a guy sitting with Faith. I slide in next to her and join the conversation.

The guy at the bar keeps the drinks coming all night until Faith and I decide to head out. I’m drunk, and Faith is a little tipsy. She gives the guy she was talking to her number and a kiss. Lucky for us she can hold her liquor better than I can. On the way out I nod to the guy I talked to earlier. He was still sitting at the bar drinking beer and smoking.

“That the guy that was sending the drinks?” Faith asks.

“Yeah.” Faith blows him a kiss and we’re out the door.

We walk the block and a half to my house and climb up the fire ladder I left hanging when I snuck out. It takes me about ten minutes just to climb. Everything was swirling and I kept missing the rungs. Once inside Faith walks quietly to the bathroom and comes back with Tylenol and a large glass of water. “Here take this. Trust me it will help.” I do as she says even though it actually hurts to drink more. I lay down and almost fall asleep the second my head hit’s the pillow. Faith leaves without saying goodbye.

<center>Spike’s Point of View</center>

“Alright Spike. Time to close up.” I put out my cigarette and toss a wad of money on the counter.

“One more?” Jim shakes his head.

“Sorry man. It’s dead here. Why don’t you go home to your wife?”

“That bitch is precisely the reason I want to stay.”

Jim keeps cleaning up. “Ah yes. Sorry I asked. Are you still going to be up for the show tomorrow night?”

“I suppose so. Anything to get out of the fucking house.”

<center>Buffy’s Point of View</center>

“You ready for school honey?” My mom asks as she pours her coffee. “You’re looking a bit pale today, are you feeling well?”

Aside from the feeling that I want to vomit? Yeah, I’m hell on wheels. “I feel fine ma. So when do I get my license?”

“We discussed this. I just do not feel you are ready for this yet.”

“I’d like to stick around and argue that, but I need to go catch my ride.” My mother and I have the “discussion” every day. I want my license, she says no. Well, in a few more months I will be 18 and can do whatever I damn well please. My first priority is to get that little card that allows me to legally move a vehicle.

I grab a poptart and run for the door. Late, late, late. I’m always late. As soon as I open and close the door behind me I look up and wave to Willow. She picks me up every day at seven. Whether or not I am ready at seven every day is a different story.

“Hey Will. How you doin’?” I ask.

“Oh, I’m a little tired. Needed to study for the History test. You know? The one you were supposed to come over and study for?”

Oops. What do I say? ‘Well I was getting ready to leave and come over your house but Faith showed up. She had this idea that we should go drinking. I figured that drinking is more fun than studying and well… the rest is history.’ Ugh. No.

“I got caught trying to drive my mom’s car and she got mad. Grounded. I need to go straight home after school. It’s a drag.” Yeah, I lied to her. Do I feel bad about it? Yes, but how do you tell someone that they are well… kind of boring? “So… how’s Oz?”

“Oz is Oz. Still quiet and cuddly. He has this thing at some bar with his band. He is only allowed to go in through the back and has to leave right after the show.”

“That’s good. It is nice that they are finally getting some recognition.”

“I hear ya.”

We pull into the school parking lot and we head our separate ways. First up, History. Mrs. Raynes is boring but she knows her stuff. The girls in the class constantly gossip that if they stay after school for an hour they can catch a glimpse of her husband William. I have not gotten around to that yet, not that I am all that interested.

“You have the entire class period to finish the test. If you finish early you may go out in the hall. Best of luck.” One look at the test and I know I am going to bomb it. I start circling answers and hope for the best.

I finish with a half an hour left, gather my things and hand in my test.

“How do you think you did, Buffy?” Mrs. Raynes asks.

“Oh I think I did just fine.”

“Really? That’s great. Well, to be honest you need a boost in your grade. If your grades do not begin to improve I will need to notify your parents and maybe you should set up a tutor session once a week or so. Mr. Giles the librarian, myself, and my husband have a history tutoring system. For one week you meet with all three of us individually and at the end you choose whose teaching style suits you best.”

“That sounds good. I promise I will do better.”

Mrs. Raynes smiles and begins to write on a piece of paper. “I’m sure you will. In the meantime I want you to take this and do not hesitate to give me a call at home if you ever need help.” She smoothes her hair behind her ears and hands her number to me.

Great, now not only do I need to actually begin studying, now I may have to meet with a tutor? Life is great.

I slide the paper into my pocket and head out into the hallway. I sit down in a chair and pull out my history book.

“Hey B!” I look up from the book to see Faith making her way towards me. “You wanna split? Go buy something new to wear tonight?”

“Tonight? Why?”

“Do you remember that guy Gunn from last night?”

“The one that stayed at the table with us? Yeah, I remember him.”

“I got a call from him, he wants to meet there again tonight. So I figured maybe we should go buy something new to wear. Then I thought, what better time than during school. Neither of us wants to be here.”

She’s right, who the hell would like to be here? Looking back at the book I see a timeline spanning four pages. I sigh and quickly close the book. “Let’s go.”

“Nice.” Faith and I walk around to the back entrance of the school and slide out the door and into her Jeep.

<center>***************</center>

“How do I look?” Faith asks as she finishes smoothing the tight black halter over her stomach and pulls her hair out of the back of the strap.

“Amazing like always.”

“Hmmm… well aren’t you going to try your clothes on?”

Faith picked out a red and black top for me along with black leather pants. I begin to change and the paper falls out of my jeans. Faith moves to pick it up.

“Drusilla Raynes? History?”

“Yeah, something about calling if I need help.”

I finish zipping up the leather pants and look in the mirror. Ooh. Me likey leather.

“Looking scorching, Buff.” For once I agree with her. Faith picks up my pants and folds them placing them on her bed. Her cell phone rings and it is Gunn. She takes the call and I grab my cell and set it for one in the morning just in case we lose track of time.

When Faith gets off the phone we make our way to the bar. Once inside there is a group of people sitting around the stage listening to some guy singing. Faith offers to grab us some drinks and meet me by the stage. The mans voice is sexy and raspy. As I get closer I realize that it is the guy I talked to at the bar last night.

I don’t really hear the words but nevertheless I am mesmerized by him.

“Who is this?” I ask a woman sitting down.

“He goes by Spike Giles. Isn’t he great? Too bad this is his last song tonight. He plays every Friday night.”

Spike, huh. Sexy.

“Buffy.” Faith places an orange mixed drink in my hand. I follow her over to a table where Gunn is and say the pleasantries. I don’t get much of a chance to say anything because Faith is busy flirting. She is a very sexual person and it is definitely showing.

Soon the flirting turns to touching, the touching turns to getting really close, then comes the kissing.

Third wheel Buffy. I go to take another drink but my glass is empty. “Faith, I’m going to go get another drink.” She sits back and takes a breath.

“Okay, sorry about that. You know you can always have a little fun of your own, drop your virginal ways? Why don’t you start with that Spike guy? He’s sitting up at the bar again and he was kind of looking this way.”

Yes, I’m a virgin. Not by choice. I get horny with the best of them, I just can not stand the guys in our school. I like this guy Xander, but he is just a friend. No more. Suddenly, I think this Spike guy may not be a bad choice at all. What did he say yesterday? Tell the man what you want and expect him to give it to you? Well, I want him.

I take a deep breath, adjust the v-neck to show more tit, and walk on over. I looked straight at him as I move. Dead focus. I could hear Faith let out a catcall behind me but I paid no mind to it.

“Nice set of vocal cords you got there, Spike.” He stares at me and offers me his beer. “No thank you.”

“Hey Jim? Can I get a bay for the little lady?”

“A bay?”

“A girly drink, tastes as good as candy.” God, talking to this guy is like pulling teeth.

“Okay. You have like a band or something?”

“No. Just me. I’m not really what you would call a people person, luv.” You can say that again.

“You don’t say.”

“Look, do you have something to say? Or is this a mindless habit that all teenies have.” Rude much?

“Hey, I was just making small talk.”

“Girlfriend making you feel like a third or something?” He asks and nods his head towards Faith and Gunn making out at the table.

“Something like that.” My drink is placed near me and I take it and begin to walk away. That is, until a hand grips my elbow.

Spike does not say a word but gestures to the empty stool next to him. I look back at Faith and sigh. I sit down next to him and sip.

“Mmmm. Does taste good. The pineapple makes it great.”

“I’m not one to chat. I like to sit and enjoy my drink.” I don’t really say too much for the rest of the night. I catch his attention every once in a while and when I look him right in the eyes I want to drown. I sound like a teenage girl, how typical of me. After about ten minutes of silence he speaks again. “You really should not be coming to a place like this, dressed like that.” He doesn’t even look at me when he says it, just stared straight ahead of him. I do not know what comes over me but the next thing I know I’m standing up and forcing him to spin towards me on his seat.

“What is wrong with the way I am dressed?” I ask.

Spike leans into me and I can smell his cologne. He gets impossibly close to me without touching me. His lips are right in front of mine. I don’t understand what is wrong with me. I have this attraction to a man I have never really sat down and even had a conversation with, let alone haven’t even known for more than a day or so.

“You better be careful, little miss. You play with the fire-”

“I will get burned, I know.” My eyes are drawn to his lips. I honestly don’t think that he will kiss me, but that does not stop the fluttering in my chest or even slow it down. The ache and urge is there, and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

A quick burst of vibration goes off in my purse along with an alarm. One in the morning. I let out the breath I did not even know I was holding and turn it off. Spike sits back upright and faces the bar again. I take another sip and thank him before I run back to Faith.

“Time to go.” I announce and watch her break away from Gunn.

“Not a minute too soon either.” Faith says. “Look who just walked in.” Looking at the door I see Mrs. Raynes walk up to the bar and speak with the bartender.

I begin to get nervous and practically push Faith out the door. My teacher seeing me in a bar is definitely not something I need right now.

<center>Spike’s Point of View</center>

That damn girl has me all in a tizzy and then just walks away. I know it is for the better, but now my body just aches. A nice case of blue balls. Any warm-blooded male would be stupid not to get hot and bothered looking at her. Granted she just may be jailbait but probably worth it to feel those legs wrapped around me.

I am too busy watching the girl as she leaves to notice my wife walk up behind me.

“Out drinking, like always.”

“Drusilla, hon. Don’t fret. Daddy has a nice surprise for you this time.”

“Do you? Another morning of you vomiting?”

“No, love. Your William is feeling a little randy. I was just thinking about you and my “juices” are flowing. Want to help me?”

She may be my wife but I have no desire to fuck her. The bitch makes me miserable. I thought I loved her once upon a time, but how easily a young man can mistake lust for love. I now find myself lusting after this almost forbidden girl and I need to release. I suppose Dru will do.

I chug the last of my beer, slap her on the ass, and lead her out to the car.

Replies please!