Swing Schwing (Firefly, S/K, 1/1, Adult) COMPLETE

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LysCat
Addicted Roswellian

Swing Schwing (Firefly, S/K, 1/1, Adult) COMPLETE

Post by LysCat »

Title: Swing Schwing
Author: Alysia
Category: Post Episode/Alternate ‘Verse. Set sometime after Jaynestown, but before the BDM.
Characters: Kaylee and Simon.
Summery: Simon has a very good dream and Kaylee learns about it.
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters familiar to Firefly. They all belong Joss, I’m just borrowing them.
Author’s Note: Thanks to Tammy (Leiasky) for her reading this over for me. Thank you so much darlin’!

Stepping into his room behind her, Simon Tam closed his door and locked it. “I couldn’t wait any longer to be alone with you,” he finally walked to meet her in the middle of the room. All night he had been aching to see her, but once he did he knew he was in trouble. He had to make sure he kept complete control or he would be liable to take her on the dinning room table where anyone could have seen.

“You poor darling,” Kaylee Frye mocked with fake concern at his words, all the while her mind whirled with various ideas. “What’s ya have in mind...what’d we do when you got me alone?” She took one more tiny, baby step, they were so close, all he needed to do was lean down just a little and kiss her.

“I would fuck you, just the way you like it.” Even as the words left his lips, he knew they were not ones that he would normally use. But his desire for her was so strong, he couldn’t think of any other words to describe what he wanted to do to her. He moved his hands to her neck and began softly caressing the skin. “See, it’s been way too long since the last time I felt your walls fluttering around me and watching you come apart in my arms. I’m rather...anxious to feel that again.” His hands moved down her neck to her shoulders, he softly ran his hands along the skin enjoying the small mewls she made. He loved her in a sleeveless gown, it made his seduction so much better.

“Simon,” she called out softly as she tilted her head back. He took the final step, wrapping his arms around her small frame and began kissing her neck. She moved her arms around his neck and pulled him more securely against her body. “Yeah, it’s been way too long.”

Simon ran his hands around her back between the folds that lay open. It felt great just feel her skin again, he hadn’t realized how much he missed her until now. Pulling away from her he placed his hands on the material of her dress and began pulling it down her body, all the while kissing and licking every inch of skin that had been exposed. When he had her dress successfully in a puddle around her feet, he looked up at her from his then kneeling position, taking her in. Meili. “Ai ren...”

Moving his hands expertly up and down her legs, he began playing with her upper thighs before dipping his pinky finger inside her tiny, strip of underwear. He felt her tremble and smiled wickedly. He pulled his hand back and lightly stroked her through the damp fabric. He repeated the movement a few more times, smiling in delight as she thrust her hips into his hand.

“Do you like that?” he asked as his hands moved around to her backside and began squeezing the soft flesh.

“Mmmhmm,” she purred. At her reply he began pulling down the final barrier parting them. Simon helped her step out of them before bringing his hands back to the object of his desire. He slowly stroked her outside folds, not daring to go too far in. Kaylee moaned in protest at his teasing actions. Still reacquainting himself with her body, he lifted up one leg and slid it behind his back before returning to his previous task. She reached out to steady herself, using his shoulders. While continuing to bury his fingers in her, he moved his mouth up and nuzzled with the briefest touch, still wanting to tease her. The smell of her caused him to harden even more than he thought possible. His mouth began to water just thinking about tasting her.

Expertly he opened his mouth and rolled his tongue on her clit. She moaned loudly and jerked her hips in reply. Satisfied with the results he moved in once again, this time sucking and nibbling longer.

Kaylee closed her eyes and struggled to stay balanced with the overwhelmingly pleasurable onslaught he brought forth. The rising tide within in was becoming too much. She knew it wouldn’t be much longer before he brought her to release.

Judging by the ascending tone of her moans and the way she began rolling her hips against his assault, Simon knew she was close. “It’s okay bao bei, let go,” he coached huskily, pulling away slightly to look in her face. He slipped another finger beside the other and pushed harder, beginning an unending rhythm while his thumb runned insistently against her clit. “Com for me baby,” he requested before bringing his mouth down on her clit once again. Kaylee’s body went rigid and then trembled letting the emotions overwhelm her, moaning his name repeatedly.

Her legs felt like jell-o. She couldn’t remember the last time she had such a powerful orgasm. “That was quite...wow...I don’t...you haven’t ever made me...no one’s ever made me feel that good from doing...that,” Kaylee confessed, stumbling over the words.
“So, you enjoyed that, huh?” He asked playfully.

“Oh ya,” she answered. “I think you can let go of me now, I should be good.”

“Good, because I can’t wait any longer.” Simon admitted, quickly undressing himself, haphazardly tossing his clothes everywhere.

Simon walked up to her, slowly inching her to the bedroom wall before leaning down to kiss her hard. The heat between them sizzled, both fought for dominance during the kiss. He ran his hands down her body to her hips and pulled her up. Kaylee wrapped her legs around his hips and keened when she felt his hardness cradled against her sopping wet center.

“Simon?”

“Yes?” He asked, his eyelids at half mast.

“Take me now? Hard and fast?” He didn’t bother to say anything. He let out a loud groan before kissing her again and shifting her position so he could slip right into her. When they were lined up correctly he wasted no time in bringing her down on him.

“God, you are so wet and tight.” He moved her to the wall and gently leaned her against it as he pulled out, before violently pushing back in moaning in satisfaction.

They worked at a furious pace, both wanting nothing more than reach completion together. Simon could feel her walls tightening around him every time he went to pull out. It was almost more than he could handle. She was so tight, it was like she was made for him. He’d had a few lovers in his life, but she was by far the greatest, then again maybe he was partial to Kaylee since he was also in love with her.

“I’m...I’m so...so close,” Kaylee panted out between thrusts.

“I know...me too.”

“Just...a little....mooore!” The sudden rush of her orgasm had come on quicker than she was anticipating. He was hitting her so hard and fast she wanted nothing more than to scream out, but she bit his shoulder, instead quietly moaning.

“Wode Tian Kaylee.”

With a few more thrusts and the close sound of Kaylee’s cries in his ears he went rigid, pushing inside of her harder than he had before, grinding his teeth together in hopes of keeping as quiet as possible.

“Simon...Simon...Simon...”

Joining the land of the living, Simon sat up in alarm. It had only been a dream? How could that have been? Everything felt so real. Her moans and mewls of pleasure....even the smell and taste of Kaylee. Then again, he’d never done or heard anything to warrant a comparison, but still...

“Hey, you...you okay?” Simon looked over to see Kaylee staring at him expectantly.

Simon’s brows furrowed. “Yeah...I...what time is it?”

“It’s late,” she answered, not exactly knowing the time for sure. After dinner that night, she’d returned to the engine room to finish some repairs. When she emerged minutes earlier, the ship quiet...she was sure that everyone was already asleep. She was actually on her way to her bunk when she spotted Simon leaned over a counter in the infirmary. When she entered the room, his heavy breathing and small groans greeted her ears.

“Oh.” He looked at the notebook he had been writing in before he drifted off to sleep. “I can’t believe I fell asleep...”

At the mention of sleep, Kaylee’s lips twisted up in amusement. “So...dream about anything interestin’?”

At the question, Simon felt himself tense. What was he supposed to say? He certainly couldn’t tell her the truth! “I...don’t remember,” he answered weakly, looking over to the young woman.

Kaylee fought the smile that threatened to break out over her face. She cleared her throat, in effort to help keep it at bay and then crossed her arms. “That’s too bad.”

As he looked at the mirth dancing in her eyes, Simon knew he was being set up, but he didn’t seem to care. “Why do you say that?” Not able to sit any longer, he stood up and moved around the room, in a pretense of cleaning the already immaculate infirmary.

“Well, the deep breathin’ and husky moans...” she trailed off.

At her response, Simon stopped all movement and closed his eyes, a feeling of mortification settling into his stomach. How would he ever be able look Kaylee in the eyes again? Turning around, Simon opened his mouth to apologize.

“Then of course, there’s...the physical evidence...” Kaylee trailed off once again, a flush rising on her cheeks.

“What?” Simon asked, looking to her for clarification. He watched as her eyes moved from his gaze down lower to the front of his pants and then away, her face taking on an even more rosy complection. He followed her gaze and looked down, closing his eyes in misery. Why did this have to happen to him? “Oh!” He spun around once again.

Kaylee watched him from her position. Her heart was pounding in joy. She knew that Simon had River to look after, and she honestly didn’t expect anything from him, but learning that he’d been dreaming about her...it served to brighten her night. Up until that night, she had begun to fear that her crush was one sided; thinking back to the things he’d said the morning that they awoke in Canton. Although, she felt fear grip at her heart when Simon whirled away so quickly. She hoped that he wouldn’t pull even further away because of this. Desires were usually a personal thing, and Simon seemed to have nothing personal left to hide behind tonight.

“Simon?” she asked hesitantly. When he didn’t answer, she took cautious steps over to him. When she was standing next to him, she laid a hand on his arm.

At the unexpected touch, Simon tensed momentarily before relaxing once again.

“I’m sorry,” Kaylee apologized. “I didn’t mean to embarrass you, I...”

Simon looked to her. “I know...and you didn’t.” Simon let out a sigh. No, Kaylee hadn’t embarrassed him at all, he had done that himself.

As if sensing his thoughts, Kaylee smiled sadly. “You really shouldn’t be embarrassed,” she tried once again.

“I shouldn’t? I...you overheard my dream, and you’ve seen the physical result from that. I shouldn’t be embarrassed?” Simon stared incredulously at her, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

“No,” Kaylee replied, not letting his sarcastic tone upset her. “It’s a natural part of life.”

Simon let out an improper snort at her statement.

“I have those often enough,” Kaylee confessed softly. Many nights, the young core doctor had starred in her dreams.

Simon’s interest was piqued at Kaylee’s words. He knew that ‘wet dreams’ happened often enough to anyone, but hearing Kaylee admit it, Simon looked to her, a small smile on his lips. “Do you?”

At the tone of Simon’s question, Kaylee’s eyes widened. Was he flirting with her?

“Of course.”

Simon smiled teasingly at Kaylee, his embarrassment fading away. “What do you dream about?”

“Uh, uh,” Kaylee stuttered, chewing on her bottom lip. “I’m not tellin’.” Seeing that she had completed her mission to cheer him up, Kaylee let out a yawn. “I’m headin’ to bed. Night Simon....have pleasant dreams.”

At her words, Simon let out a small laugh. “You too.”

As Kaylee walked to the door, she spun around and called out to Simon. She waited for him to look at her before she said anything. “You know what I liked best about your dream? The fact that I was in it...” With those words, Kaylee skipped out of the room, an extra bounce in her step.

The End

Chinese Translations:

Meili: Beautiful
Ai ren: Sweetheart
Wode tian: Oh god
Walter: "I used this to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they've been dead up to six hours."
Peter: "Yeah, cause after six hours they're REALLY dead."