I bruise easiely [OC, Teen, songfic, M/V] COMPLETE

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

coracat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I bruise easiely [OC, Teen, songfic, M/V] COMPLETE

Post by coracat »

Title: I Bruise Easiely
Author: coracat/ bea
Rating: Teen
Couple: Volchok/Marissa
A.N. A songfic, written a while ago, have mercy.
Disclaimer: oh nothing is mine.

My skin is like a map
Of where my heart has been
And I cant hide the marks
Its not a negative thing
So I let down my guard
Drop my defences down by my clothes
I'm learning to fall
With no safety net to cushion the blow

She knew this wouldn't last forever. It couldn't. In a way, it was like russian roulette- you never know what's next. It might kill you, or it won't. It was risky and she knew it, but who was there to stop here, anyways. She was old enough now, wasn't she? They'd left her all- Ryan, Summer, Seth. Her mom. She could never count on her.
And Johnny was dead.
Seemingly, she attracted death. Oliver almost shooting himself. Her shooting Trey. Johnny falling down the cliff and dying soon after.
She was no good, to anyone. She wasn't even a good daughter, let alone a good friend or girlfriend.
So what was left now?
The alcohol in her flask and the coke in Volchok's pocket.

I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me
Theres a mark you leave
Like a love heart carved on a tree
I bruise easily
Can't scratch the surface
Without moving me underneath
I bruise easily
I bruise easily

His body was warm and smelled so good as he wrapped his arm around her even a little tighter. A comforting embrace- who would've thought it would be him?
She listened to his heartbeat, it was a reminder that this moment was real, not just in her imagination.

Soon he'd wake up and then this moment would be over. He'd take on his clothes, lit a cigarette, and leave.
With that trademark smirk on his face.
It was only a matter of time till he would leave her, and she feared the moment she wasn't enough again. She was never enough. People always turned away from her. He'd get bored with her, knowing he could get another girl, prettier, smarter, more like him.

His kisses were rough, his body strong- he knew what he wanted. Gentle but yet fierce, and she wasn't stopping him, ever. There was something between them, some vibe, some longing. They used to be connected by Johnny, but they both knew it wasn't that. It was more.. maybe just physical attraction. Making out and having sex connected them now- nothing as innocent as the remembrance of Johnny.
No, not thinking about that. Not now, not tomorrow.
Her fault, she killed him. No need in denying that.
What if she wouldn't have wrote this letter?

What if's- ever so cruel.

I found your fingerprints
On a glass of wine
Do you know you're leaving them
All over this heart of mine too
But if I never take this leap of faith
I'll never know
So im learning to fall
With no safety net to cushion the blow

Volchok was too quickly a part of her life. He invaded it, almost. And she liked that. Not that she'd ever admit it, but she was scared- scared of being with someone, scared of being alone. He kind of made that decision for her, and she was glad. He showed her ways of numbing her feelings she would've never dared to try out all alone. It was like he was guiding her.
But realizing how she needed him was too much to bear. There wasn't much left of her pride, but enough to never let her insecurities show. To never break down in front of him.
Yes, she was dying inside, but why bother anyone?
She tried sharing her emotions and thoughts, but did it do any good? Not in the slightest. In fact, she was only a burden to everyone.
No need to continue that.
Nothing and no one could change it.
She was all alone in this. It was her life after all, right?

Anyone who can touch you
Can hurt you or heal you
Anyone who can reach you
Can love you or leave you

So be gentle...

She didn't deserve gentleness, at all. She deserved pain, but that was her little secret.
He stirred, moving slightly. She closed her eyes, feigning sleep. Then she felt a gentle kiss on her her head.
Now he didn't move either.

~
I woke up with her in my arm. So fragile. So thin. So breakable.
I don't even know why I am attracted to her. She's trouble, and I know it.
I am trouble, too, so I can tell.
Even more so. I think I might hurt her, but this thought never crossed my mind before. I ditched a lot of girls, but never cared. Why is she different to me?
Don't really like want to know, though, and I won't admit it.
I see how eager she is to drink and try out drugs. Part of me is proud of her- she keeps up well for a girl. Part of me is worried- she shouldn't need that. She's gorgeous and smart, what does she want with a guy like me?
Why do I care about her, anyways? Another random Newport chick, an easy fuck. Been here, done that.
But hell, she makes me feel things I never thought I would feel.
So here I am, her in my arms.

I never stay overnight.

She seems to be asleep. And I don't want to wake her.
I don't want this moment to end. She's perfect. And I don't deserve it.
But I will keep her.

I bruise easily
I bruise easily