Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunter's Series

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

I'M BAAACK!!!!

Wow, we got some new Hunter addicts in here! YAY!!! Okay, welcome Star Lady and Anniepoo! And I just know you guys will love SK. This series kicks booty and I already have the next three books pre-ordered. :oops: Must say I can't wait till next month for Wulf and then in december is VAL! WHOOHOO!!! OKay, not much time to ramble, just wanted to let you guys know I was back... in case anyone cared. :)

Lindsay
Last edited by Applebylicious on Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JadaLyn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JadaLyn »

Good to see you back Lindsay, I took a pretty long hiatus too! Zarek's book was great, but I really can't wait for Wulf's book since it is taking a whole new perspective on the Daimons. Then there is Val's book, I'm so happy that Tabitha is going to be in it.

I would try to continue my ramble if I were more awake (and didn't have to go to my store), but now I must go to work,

Linsey
“Education, I fear, is learning to see one thing by going blind to another.” ~A. Leopold

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey everyone~

I loved "Dance with the Devil," espically the when it gave us a bit more insight to Acheron and Artemis's relationship... plus Simi. God, she was just too funny sometimes. Anyway, I am looking for to Wulf's book, but the one that I really can't wait for is Vane's. I think that it is suppose to come out a couple of months after Wulf's book. Then, of course, we will get Val's. Have any of you read the excerpt on darkhunter.com? I was laughing so hard.

Later,

Annie:)
starlady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by starlady »

I'm just finishing up with Fantasy Lover... My First Kenyon! Yeah!!!

It was great! I just couldn't put it down! I am looking forward to reading Kyrian's story.

~S
Visit My Reading Blog: Reading Journal
Visit HoshiDreams' Anime Blog: HoshiDream's Anime
wild_child_uk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by wild_child_uk »

Oh Starlady!!! I'm so jealous that you haven't read them all... that why i could have to thrill of the unexpected again!!!!
EVE: Man. God. Roarke.
ROARKE: An interesting and flattering lineup.
~Purity in Death

http://sarahatracey.bebo.com
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Ooh... you're gonna LOVE Kyrian's story, Starlady!! He is so incredibly sexy! LOL, I fell so hard for him. He's my favorite out of all the Dark Hunters, and believe me they are ALL fun. Acheron is up there, too, on my list. Once more, can't WAIT for his stories.

Are you guys as excited as I am about this April?? I'm ready for Wulf. Whoohoo!!!

Lindsay
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey all~

Just thought that I would drop a note to say that the release date for Wulf's book is April 6th. Only two more weeks... awwww yeah!

Annie:)
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Just to let you guys know... B&N just shipped Kiss of the Night out to me!

I'm currently doing the Hunter-inspired happy dance! Whooeee!

Lindsay
starlady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by starlady »

I just picked up my copy od Wulf's story too!!

Yeah!

~S
Visit My Reading Blog: Reading Journal
Visit HoshiDreams' Anime Blog: HoshiDream's Anime
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Aside from Dark-Hunters, Sherrilyn Kenyon has another two series called Dream-Hunters, and Were-Hunters.

I accidently came across the first book of the dream hunters series called Phantom Lover. it's sooo good! I also checked out the Dark-hunters series and have ordered them, but its taking AGES for them to arrive. :cry:

Suzanne
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds