Forgotten Memories (Teen/Mature) Chapter 9 06/24/08 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Forgotten Memories (Teen/Mature) Chapter 9 06/24/08 [WIP]

Post by Michelle17 »

Forgotten Memories
Author: Michelle17 & DestinyDreamer
Disclaimer: Not ours
Rating: Teen/Mature
Category :M/L and others
AU
Summary: Challenge 161 Here is the link viewtopic.php?t=823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=170
Author’s note:Please leave Feedback!!!!

Thank you Hopeless Romantic

Chapter One

It’s written that the royal four all had bodyguards, but the kings always had one they didn’t know about. I am one of those protectors. My name is Liz Parker, and I used to protect the king Zan. Don’t get me wrong, I used to protect the rest of the royal family and their friends, I was just told, when I was younger that I am only supposed to worried about what happens to him. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you my past name is Raven.

While you only know a bit about me, let me tell you a bit more I’m Liz Parker and am known as Raven to the King. No human name has been said to him. Each time, he only knows me as Raven. I’ve protected him as long as I could remember.

Past lives aside, time and time again I’m always King Zan’s savior and protector. This time, on Earth I have to find him before I can begin my duty.

Right now I am moving from California to a place called Roswell, New Mexico. I have lived out in California since I was a little girl. My father, Cal Langly was a protector of the royal family. He has always told me I would know when we moved, if we’ve found him.

The reason we’re moving to Roswell is because his job transferred him there. But that’s not the only reason; the reason is that the skins are there.

This means one thing for me. It means starting a new school and making new friends. All the while still searching for king Zan, it’s going be hard, but I’ll do it.

It’s not fair though, because I have all these memories and they don’t. The memories of Zan and I probably hurt more than the rest of the memories I have.

I have to say that Ria was the best for Rath. Ria kept Rath grounded from what I remember. Even though Rath was betrothed to Vilandra she couldn’t control his temper.

Ava is Zan’s wife, there’s not much more to say now. I’ll tell you more about his wife later.

I am brought out of my thought by my dad walking through the door. “Liz” he says.

“Yeah dad” I answered

“I found out what Zan, Rath, and Vilandra look like, I also found what’s their human names are. Max Evans is known as Zan, his sister is Vilandra is Isabel, and their friend Rath is Michael.”

“Ok thanks dad”

“Do you think Khivar knows you found them?”

“No! But it’s only a matter of time.”

“You’re right. I’ll start watch as soon as we get there.”

“I’ll pack now so we can go Liz!”

“Yeah I am. What time does our plane leave CA?”

“In an hour Liz, but we have to be at the airport now.”

“I’m all set let’s go.” So now we’re finally on our way to Roswell.

Meanwhile in Roswell…

Michael Guerin feverishly Digged in the desert sand. They knew something was there. They knew it was of importance. If it wasn’t they wouldn’t of all had the same dream. Max Wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“I don’t think its here, we have been digging for hours Michael” Max said.

“It has to be here” Suddenly Michael hit something. A beam of Light came out of the ground and hit the sky. Max and Michael looked down and saw the glowing orb. Max Slowly picked it up and it stopped glowing.

“Jackpot” Michael said.

“Do you think they will find something?” Tess asked Isabel.

“I don’t know, but I know something is there. I can feel it” Isabel said. She heard the front door open. She slightly said in the back of her mind 'thank God our parents are out of town for the week' as she went to Max and Michael who came into the house.

“So?” Isabel begun to say, waiting for them to say something.

“We found something” Michael said. Max handed her the Orb.

“That’s it?” Isabel said staring at on the kitchen table.

“It did something. I don’t know what. If only we could get it to work” Michael said as he sat next to Isabel.

“All this and you bring back this. I was thinking maybe you would bring back a piece of the ship or something” Isabel said.

“Look this is an important piece of where we come from.” Michael said.

“Maybe it has something to do with our Destiny” Max said.

“How will we know if we can’t make it work” Tess asked as she quickly got up. Max followed her out into the living room.

“Look I know this frustrating, but we will figure out how it works” Max said facing her.

“Yeah and how long will it take? We still don’t have answers. I mean I know we have these so called Destiny's but that doesn’t tell us where we came from. Who are parents are or anything else?” Tess said.

“Tess we will find away to make the orbs work”. Max said as Michael and Isabel come in the living room.

“Michael said we could even find others out there like us. Yup Isabel agrees.” “Tess” Isabel says. “Are you worried that if we get the orbs to work, yours and Max’s relationship will become different?”

“Yeah a little.”

“Don’t worry about it Tess.” Max says. Michael then starts to say, “Can we get back to talking about the orbs. Max what do you think that blue light was that came out the ground? “

“I don’t know Michael.” Max told Michael.

“What light guys?” both girls said.

The guys than stopped talking, then again the girls asked again what light.

“Michael” Isabel said tell to Michael and Max.

“Ok when Max and I we’re digging up the orb in the desert. We saw this light that came out before could pick it up.” Michael begun telling the girls.

‘Oh” both girls said.

“Do you guys want to try and figure out the orb to night or tomorrow? I want try tonight” Michael says. “I do too” Tess and Isabel.

“I think that maybe Michael and I should hold one, and Max and Tess hold the other.” Isabel said.

“Ok” both Michael and Max said following by Tess.

“Oh" both girls replied at the same time.

“Well don’t sound too excited” Michael said as he quickly got up and left the room.

“How can we be excited by a light? I mean come on Michael; did anything strange happen after you saw the light?” Isabel asked. Michael sat back down and laid his head on the couch.

“No” Michael replied

“So were stuck at a dead end?” Tess asked

“Looks like it” Isabel said picking up the Orb and examining it carefully.

“Let me guess your just going to give up? Do you even care?!” Michael said snatching the orb from her.

“I care Michael; it’s just that running around in the desert for nothing is just stupid! I mean I know this is something from where were from. But it doesn’t help us if all you see is a light and we can’t make the dam thing work!” Isabel yelled.

“Ok Isabel. What do you want us to do?” Max asked.

“Max” Tess said. “We just want to be careful, and running around with the orbs isn’t safe, and you know it. I know it. So what are we doing to do about it?” She asked.

“First we’re going to keep the orbs at your place, and then we’re going to take one day at time.” Michael says.

“We need some sleep so let’s go to bed, and we will talk about it tomorrow.” Tess said “No…. I want finish talking about this now.”

Max said “No.”

“Tomorrow we will talk about it and that’s final Tess! I’m really tired and my body hurts from doing all that digging. We still have to talk to Maria, Alex, and Kyle about this.” Max told Tess.

“Ok” Tess finally said.

“Michael? Are you staying tonight?” Max asked

“Yeah” Michael said to Max.

Isabel walked in her room and is followed by Tess, “what are we going to now?” Tess asked her.

“Sleep” Isabel answered.

TBC
Last edited by Michelle17 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:18 pm, edited 33 times in total.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

ch 2!

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Chapter 2

Its the first day of school, I hate going to new schools. I hate the thought of moving around and changing everything. But when your me you have to do what yout have to do. So here I am walking down the halls of West roswell High. As I was walking I couldnt stand the stares I was getting from all the rest of the people. What the hell were they looking at? They are I cant turn around right here and fricking turn them to dust with my powers right now. Here for one thing and thats To protect max from the skins. I looked over and saw him. I keep my distance Knowing he cant know about me yet. I see valandra with him, Rath, and Ava. I went to my locker which happened to be right next to his. How convient. He Glanced right at me. I kind of smile as I try to pretend I dont know how to open my locker.

“Dam thing!” Liz parker yelled. Max Evans came up to her Locker.

“Whats your Combo” Max asked.

“Oh Um 34, 24,14” Liz said. Max put the numbers in and popped the lock open.

“Thanks” Liz said.

“Your welcome, are you new here?” he asked.

“yep” Liz said stuffing her stuff in her locker.

“Well I got to get to class see you around” Max said walking with the rest of his group.

“Ok I'm getting this weird vibe from this new Girl” Tess said walking.

“Weird Vibe?” Max asked walking with her.

“yeah I feel like I...Know her or something its weird” Tess said softly.

“Its probably nothing. Hey Are we going to study tonight?” Max asked.

“yeah Your House Eight?” tess said.

“Umm yeah sure , I'll see you in fourth”

“OK” tess said with a smile.

I figured that I would have the same classes as Max would since I am his protector and all. But I have to keep my distance. I dont want to Blow anything just yet. Man if half these people in here Knew what He was capable of they would All bow to him. But that was in the past life. And he has no idea. No idea that he was a leader, a leader of A totally different planet. And That he has destiny. A Destiny he has no idea about. And that destiny doesnt include his so called Little Roswellian Life here on earth.

As the day went on I kept getting wired looks. I did my best to stay from
the group, but it’s kind of hard since I have class with all of them. I’m at
lunch now. I’m sitting at table by myself writing in my journal about
today’s events When Alex comes up to me. “Hey Liz” right. Yeah I answered. I
was wondering if you would like to come and sit the me and my friends over
their. Sure I answered never looking from my journal.

I said I’ll be over in a minute just let me finish this up.  Ok he answered.

Journal entry one.  I can’t but that about Max Evans pasted self. All the
things he could do if remembered. He would be able to save his world and set
things right. There would be no more destruction on Antar.  Journal I
couldn’t be the one to tell him. I know if he gets the memories from me he
would want be with me. I can’t let that happen this time.

I was done writing in my journal a few minutes later.

I sat across from max at the table. He was staring straight at me. I sat there very uncomfortable. tess tapped him on  the shoulder and came back to
reality.

"What were you thinking about?" tess asked.

"Nothing" max said as he looked away.

I wanted to throw up

The way Tess was looking at max was making me gag!

Maria came up  to the table and sat down next to Max.

She held out her hand and started to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm...." She started to say but was continued by Liz.
“Maria deluca"

Liz said.

"How did u..."

Liz said with a smile. Maria laughed and sipped her drink.

"We have history together" Liz said softly

"Ohh right"

Maria said as she seen Michael coming to the table.

"Yeah it seems like we all have at least one class with you"

Alex replied curiously

Ok think Liz, think of some kind of excuse as to why you conviently have the
same classes as them

“Yeah I guess I'm just lucky"

That was the worst Thing to say!

"Lucky that you happen to have the same classes with the same group of smart
intelligient people, who can get you caught up with the rest of the class"
Alex said laughing.

“Alex there is no reason for you to point out that you might be smarter then some of us. And we all know Liz will probably go to you for homework help"

Maria said throwing a waded up piece of napkin at him

Right cause we all know she’ll need it Tess then said. “Why you little…” Liz said to her. Michael said don’t mine her Liz. All of sudden Max called Liz’s name out. She turned to look at him. Alex looked at Max for a minute, and saw that Max wanted to ask her something but wouldn’t.

Alex said cat got your tongue Max?

"What was you going to say max? Or should I say what were  you going to ask Liz?"  michael asked looking at max curiously. he turned and Looked at Liz then looked back at Michael.

"Nothing... I'm going to go get a soda" Max replied as he quickly got and left the gang sitting at the table wondering what was going on. Michael quicklt followed max over to the soda machine.

"What the hell is going on? This new girl enters the picture and your acting all weird" michael asked. Max was busy hitting the soda machine because he couldnt get the soda out.

"Dam machine" Max yelled.

"Who cares about the machine! Are you even listening  to me?" michael asked.

"Yes and I'm not acting weird and nothing is going on" Max replied. Max wasnt too sure about that. Something was there. he could feel it when Liz looked into his eyes.

" Then what  the hell do you call it?" michael asked.

" Michael being paranoid" Max Was frustrated because the machine wasnt working. So he pressed his palm against the machine and used his powers to pop the soda out.

"I sense something about this girl max. We cant let her enter the group. She cant be trusted. What if she works for the FBI  or something" Michael said with a tone that said he was starting to freak out.

"I dont think so michael" Max said as  he walked back to the table where the group was.

After Lunch -

The day couldnt get any worse. Tess was sneering at me all through Bio. And of course she was  max's lab  partner. The  teacher Knew I would be  behind in everything since this is my first day and all. But I knew for a fact that I could catch up in everything in one day. You see little miss tess thinks I am stupid But I'm smarter then I look. Maria Plopped down next to me.

"I guess were lab partners" Maria said with a smile.

"Whoo hoo" Liz said opening her notebook.

"Ms parker, after class I would Like you to partner up with mr evans and he can catch you up with some of the work we have been doing." The teacher replied.

"Great" Liz whispered as she turned and glanced at  max.

" Max There is something about her I dont like" Tess  said.

" What is it with you and michael today?" Max replied as  he started taking notes.

“So michael feels it too” Tess asked

“Can we not talk about this right now” max said.

“If I were you i would find out everything I can about her. She could be FBI Or something max.”

“ Tess Shutup” max said outloud. The teacher Looked up at both of them.

“is there something you need to tell the class mr Evans?” The teacher asked

“No sorry” Max said.

“Good now can we continue?”

“yes” Max said.

Before Max knew it Class was over. He Threw he stuff down next to Liz. Liz could tell he was nervous being around her for some reason.

“Why are you so nervous?” Liz asked tapping her pencil on her book.

“I'm...not. Ok so we need to get you caught up”

“ I actually dont need to be caught. I know all this crap all ready” Liz said with a smile.

“ Well then this is pointless” Max said sitting down.

“ yeah it is” Liz said as she started to get up and Leave but max stopped her.

“Well maybe we could stay and study for a while. I mean Mr Bradley doesnt have a class this period and this is sort like is Lunch hour or something” Max said.

“Ok” Liz said softly.

ok this isnt good, were getting way too close. My mission is to protect him and the royals. We studied in slience. And I knew he wanted to ask me so many questions.

“So...The group is sort of uneasy about you” Max said softly.

“really I didnt notice. But Maria seemed really nice.” Liz said.

“yeah..she's the best” Max said.

“ If they dont want me haning around them thats fine.” Liz said.

“They just need to get use to you thats all” Max said smiling at her. Liz smiled back. Liz went back to her studying. She flipped through the pages trying to keep her mind off max.
Later that Night -

Tess sat across from max in the crashdown sipping on a green alien smoothie. max was slient while he ate his astro pie. Liz hated when he was slient with her. She hated the fact that sometimes Max wouldnt talk to her. It was because of the whole Alien destiny thing.

“ Max your awfully Quiet” Tess said sipping her smoothie.

“Sorry I'm some what tired” Max said rubbing his eyes.

“OK Do you wanna hang out at my house for a while?” Tess asked.

“No” Max said. Tess looked up and Saw Michael and isabel walking into the crashdown. She knew something was up.

“Something is up” tess siad as max turned and saw the looks on michael and isabel's faces.

please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

xirredeemablex I'm glad you enjoying the story

othocfan4ever Enjoy

Lurkers feel to stop by say hi.

Chapter 3

OK I'm telling you max there is something weird about that girl. And your swear you didn’t feel that surge of energy or power or something that we felt? Michael asked.
Michael I didn’t feel anything, and There is nothing weird about Liz Max said. Tess Sneered at him and leaned back in the booth. She gave max that look.
What? Max asked tess.
Why are you defending this girl we barely know tess asked.
I'm not defending anyone, its just I think you’re letting this get your heads. I think we can trust her max replied.
Well I find it odd that she has the same classes as me, you, Tess and Michael at school.
That doesn’t mean anything Iz Max replied. Just then the doors of the crashdown rang. Isabel looked up and saw Liz walk in.
Speak of the devil Michael said as he walked over to Liz. He grabbed Liz by the arm and pulled her into the back of the crashdown.

Michael.. Max said. The whole gang followed them. Liz struggled with Michael.
What the hell are you doing! Liz yelled.
What’s his problem? Oh god does he know? Shit! What the hell am I going to do now!
Ok, you better tell me everything you know Or I swear to god.. Michael said ready to use his powers on her.
What are you talking about? Liz asked.
He's more crazier in this life then he was in his past life. But he doesn’t realize what I can do. But I know if I use any of my powers right now I would be risking everything.
Michael stop it max said coming between them.
I seriously think you have anger issues Liz said rubbing her arm.
Shut up! You know something and I will get it out of you Michael yelled.
I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about! Liz yelled.
Michael max said trying to calm him down.
You don’t feel max?
Ok your a little coo coo Mickey Liz said.
Michael just stop Ok Max said.
What’s going on? I would really like to know if My Life is being threatened here Liz asked. Max turned to her to explain but he had to come up with something.
Michael is Just overreacting about something Max said.
I should say so. I just came to get a burger and I find myself being threatened Liz said leaving the room.
Good going Michael now she is going to be suspicious of us max said.
I don’t trust her Michael replied.
And neither do wear Isabel and Tess replied. Michael. Isabel and Tess left the crashdown. Max sat across from Liz in the booth.
Your friend has serious problems Liz replied.
He's just going through a lot of stuff Max replied.
I can see that Liz replied. For some reason max trust me. I don’t know what it is but he trust me. But I know he will start asking questions soon.
Maria was trying to calm Michael down. But nothing was working. She took him by the hand and pulled him over to the couch.
Ok Michael. Stop before you give yourself a heart attack or something Maria said making him calm down.
Maria you don’t understand. I felt this surge of power. It was overwhelming. Isabel felt it the same time I did Michael said.
That doesn’t mean Liz is an Alien Maria replied.
But it means there is another one out there. Another one that knows all the answer to the questions we cant answer Michael laid back on the couch.
Well I think you need to give this a rest. We have had enough alien drama this week Maria said.
Alien drama is a continuous thing with us Maria. haven’t you learned that yet? Michael asked.
I have Maria said with a smile.
I just know something is about to happen Michael said as he went to the fridge to get a Snapple.
"I actually kind of like her Michael" Maria said.
"Yeah right after I...threatened her today she won’t be hanging around us much longer" Michael said sitting down. Maria looked at him shocked.
"You continently left that part out! You threatened her!"
“I had to make tell me what she knows! She knows something Maria!"
“Well....you don’t know that! And I don’t think threatening her was the best way to go!" Maria yelled.
"What the hell do you know anyway" Michael said.
"Oh I am so not liking you now" Maria said as she started to get up and leave.
"Good just leave!" Michael said as she slammed the door and left.
Liz came home to an empty house. She sensed something was wrong. She slowly walked into the hallway, she was ready for anything.
I knew something was wrong. When I saw the trail of blood I knew what had happened. I saw my father’s body laying there.
"Oh my god!" I screamed as I bent down and held my father. I saw the marks on him they were definitely alien. I looked over and saw the piece of skin on the ground.
"The skins" I whispered softly. Now I know my mission has really started. Tears started rolling down my eyes as I Looked at my father's lifeless body laying there. Suddenly his body disengaged right before my eyes and turned to dust. All I could do was sit there and cry. I quickly left the house not wanting to be alone.

I wanted to the park not even realizing it and sat on the bench. I feel so bad now and with father gone who is going protect me? I thought to my self. I know I have to protect Max now more then ever because the skins are here.

Which means the war is beginning. It also means Kivar will be coming soon and try his best to kill Max.

While I’m sitting their think about all this stuff I have to do now. I didn’t realize that some had came and sat next to me.

Max said Liz! When I didn’t reply he touched my shoulder. I jumped a little oh hi Max. What doing out so late Liz? Oh I could sleep so I decided to take a walk. What about you? I just wanted a walk so here I am. Liz I’m sorry about Michael earlier.

Oh that’s ok. You don’t have to apologies for that. Liz you look really upset and look like you can use someone to talk to. Oh no, Max I am fine. Are you sure? Yeah! I’m just making sure even though I just met you, I feel like I should know you.

I don’t know Max.

Max where do you think you know me from?

I don’t know. I feel this pull to you and I know I shouldn’t.

All of sudden he kissed Liz again. Liz didn’t stop him from kissing her. While they were kissing Max started to see things and they where things he didn’t recognize.

What was that he said when pulled back?

Nothing she replied.

I didn’t know what to do. He wasn’t suppose to kiss me. I decided I had to leave before he started asking even more questions and started getting suspicious. I can’t do all this by myself.

"You can’t tell me you didn’t feel that" max said.

"Feel what? We don’t even know each other. You have no idea who I really am! And you kiss me!" Liz yelled.

I started crying. I can’t handle this right now. There are so many emotions running through me.

"Liz" max said softly.

Before I knew it I was Sobbing On his shoulder.

"Just tell me what’s wrong" max asked.

“My father is dead" Liz whispered softly.

"Oh god I'm sorry" max whispered.

“I don’t know what I'm going to do. I don’t want to be alone I'm really scared" Liz said.

Pretty soon he will wonder how my father had died. And then pretty soon I will have to tell him everything.

“you can stay at my house tonight until you get everything settled" Max said.

"No, I...don’t want to be a burden to anyone" Liz said.

"You’re not a burden" Max said touching Liz’s face and wiping her tears off her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Ok" Liz said softly.

I had no choice. I didn’t want to go home and be alone. But I knew I was getting to close to him.

TBC

Special thanks too

claudialynn
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

chapter 4

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Chapter 4

note - sorry if this chapter is short. we just wanted to sum it all up! but we will make the next one longer

So Kyle and Tess left to go to the crashdown to get something to eat. The ride of to the crashdown was quite. All of suddenly Kyle asked “why don’t you like Liz? Tess said it’s not that I don’t like her,

"it’s just I don’t that I dont trust her" Tess replied

Why don’t you trust her Tess? Tess she hasn’t done anything to anyone, and it’s not like she is trying to steal Max from you. But if you’re not careful you just might push him away."

There conversation kept going like that the whole ride. When they arrived at the crashdown and saw it was closed," it looks like we will have to go some place else." Kyle said

" Well let’s go to Max place" Tess replied

No Tess we’re not going over their tonight and besides your probably just going to fight with Max I don’t feel like listening to you two go at it tonight, ad you don’t know if he’s sleeping.

"I know he’s not sleeping. Please just go over to his place
now."

"Ok"

So Kyle and Tess headed to Max. Meanwhile at Max’s place he tries to talk to Isabel, but she ignores him.

While Max tries to talk to Isabel, he goes and checks on Liz and she is still peacefully sleeping.

Max can tell this going to be bad when she wakes up.

Liz was sleeping soundly when Max checked in on her. She stirred a little and Then jumped up and screamed. max came running to her bedside. He Held her trying to comfort her and calm her down. She was fighting with him. She She punched him in the eye.

"ouch!" he yelled. max held her hands down and she finally calmed down. She Clung to him crying.

"its ok" max said holding her

tess jumped out of the car. Kyle wasnt too sure about this. He didnt want to have to break up a brawl tonight.

"Kyle please dont wait for me" tess said. Kyle laughed.

"yeah right" kyle said staying put.

"Dont let me go"Liz said clinging to him.

"I wont" Max said softly as he held her. Before They knew it they were both alseep in the bed. Tess Crawled through Max's bedroom window. She looked over and saw max and Liz in bed together.

"Oh my god" She said outloud and Then quickly left the bedroom. She ran out to Kyle's car.

"What happened" Kyle asked seeing the look on her face.

"Nothing just...drive...take me home please" tess said.

"Ok" Kyle said as he started up the car and they drove off.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

We're back sorry it took us so long.

Chapter 5

The next morning -

Max woke up with Liz in his arms. She had her head laying on his chest. She was peacefully sleeping. Max didn’t want to disturb her. He looked over at the clock and realized it was after 9 am.

"Liz" He whispered. She slowly stirred and woke up.

"What time is it?" She asked as she stretched.

"After 9" max whispered as he rubbed his eyes.

Tess sat in the crashdown and played with her food. She was exhausted she didnt get any sleep last night. Kyle watched her pick her food.

"Are you going to tell me what happened last night" he asked.

"I told you it was nothing" tess replied.

"If its nothing then why is it bothering you" Kyle asked. tess looked up and saw max coming through the door. he came over to their table.

"Hey" He said softly. Tess didnt even look at him. she tried to concentrate on her food. Kyle knew something was up and he wasnt going to get in the middle of it.

"Well I'm out of here" kyle said as he quickly left.

Max sat in the booth across from tess. he knew something was wrong because tess wouldn’t even look at him.

"Is something wrong," he asked

"No what could possibly be wrong? Other then the fact that I'm tired and really dont want to talk to you," Tess said.

"Why are you snapping at me what did I do"

“I saw you last night" Max looked at her curiously.

"Saw me" Max replied.

"I saw you in bed with Liz" Tess replied.

"You were spying on me"

"No! I came over last night to talk you and...."

"I can’t believe this"

"I can’t believe you! She can’t be trusted and she is sleeping in your bed! You barely know this girl!"

"Its not what you think!" Max said.

"Oh really then what is it" tess slammed her fork down and quickly got up and left. Max followed her outside.

Tess He called out.

She stopped, and turned to look at him.

What do you want?

Give me a chance to explain last night. Why? I know what I saw Max. Ok,
Explain to me why Liz was in your bed. Go head and try to explain it.
Tess she had a bad thing happen to her last night, and I brought back to my
place so she could sleep it out. That does not explain why you were in the
bed with her. Well after explaining what happen to Isabel, I went to check
on her. In addition, I found her curled up in a ball, and then she started
tousle around in the bed. I could tell she was having a nightmare.

Then I started to rub her back and started to lye still, but after that I
most have fell a sleep. Tess this is all innocent mistake. Whatever you say
Max, I have to go.

That night-
Isabel wouldn’t even look at max. Their Parents knew something was up. The tension at the dinner was so thick you couldn’t even cut it with a knife.
"What happened" their mother asked. Isabel and max said at the same time "Nothing" without even looking at each other.
There was a soft knock on the front door.
"I'll get it" Max said as he quickly got up. he opened the door and saw Liz standing there.
"Liz" he said softly.
"Can we talk" liz asked softly.
"Umm yeah sure" max said as he closed the door and went outside. Isabel got up and looked out window.
"Whats going on" her father asked.
"Nothing max is talking to a so called friend of Ours" Isabel said watching closely.

"Whats Up" Max asked Looking at her concerned.
"Nothing...I.."
"You what" Max asked.
"Nothing I shouldn’t of came. I'm sorry If Interrupted your dinner or something" Liz said as she started to walk off. Max followed her and grabbed her arm. Suddenly he was hit with images. Things he had never seen before. He pulled back.
"I have to go" Liz said as she quickly left.

Max came back into the house and sat back down at the dinner table. Isabel gave him this look.
"Having a little chat with your girlfriend" isabel said.
"Iz" max said softly.
"Tess told me what happened," She said.
"Isabel not now" max said looking over at his mother and father who wanted to know what was going on.
“What ever is going on between you two you need to work it" their mother said as she started to clear the table.
Ok mother.

Leave it alone Isabel. I cann’t talk to you about it now, and plus it has
Nothing to do with you. What do you mean Max? It has everything to do with
Michael and me. No it doesn’t Isabel.
What did Tess tell you Isabel huh? You know what I didn’t tell Tess
Everything that happen to Liz. You should have a little in me because I will
Come to you and Michael after I know everything.

With that, Max got up and left the table to go to his room, but think about
What happened after he took Liz arm. The flashes he saw.

Max saw his past self-talking to this beautiful woman, but he didn’t know
who she was. He thought about the passion he felt from the flash.
Max Laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. He couldnt sleep. Liz was On his mind. He Rolled over and closed his eyes trying to get some sleep, but he couldnt. There was alot on his mind and alot of questions he couldnt answer that needed to be answered. He closed his Eyes and finally fell Asleep. Suddenly max was dreaming.
"I need to know what I am feeling is real" Zan said as He stood in front of his protector nervously. Raven Looked down Knowing This wasnt right.
"Your not feeling anything, you cant feel anything. Its against the rules, you must be faithful Ava" Raven said.
“I know you feel the same way I do" Zan took Ravens hand in his and came closer to her.
"We can’t do this" Raven said.
“I feel nothing for Ava and you know that," He whispered on her Lips as he leaned in to kiss her But Raven Pulled away.
"No I shall Not Break the rules. If I Do this it means My life is taken" Raven said as she went out into the balcony. Zan followed her. he pulled her toward him.
"I will not deny what I feel, and I know you won’t deny it" he said.
"Your The king, Part of the Royal Four. The all Mighty Leader of this great planet. And I am your faithful Protector. I will Not act on Mere meager feelings." Raven said as she looked onto the great planet from the balcony above. an touched her face. She tried to Pull away but she couldnt.
"Don’t Pull away from me" zan said softly. She felt the magnetic force that was between them. Suddenly they were kissing each other. It was going to far. 'These are just meager feelings' Raven kept saying to herself. Raven Pulled Away From Zan and Looked over and saw Ava Standing there.
"Ava" Raven said softly. The look of Pure shock was upon Ava's Face. She turned around and ran out of the room.
"Ava!" Zan said as he ran after her.
Zan found Ava walking through The palace garden. He Didnt know what to say. She turned to him with tears In her eyes.
"Ava" he said softly.
"She's your faithful protector!" Ava yelled.
" Ava I..."
"No! Say Another word And I shall Kill you Myself!" Ava said ready to use whatever force she had on him.
"Ava....This wasnt Suppose to happen" Zan said.
" We are bonded. Bonded to Together, I am your faithful Queen."
"Yes I know, do what you wish to me. I done wrong" zan said softly as he waited for his punishement from her.
" I want her to disappear" Ava said.
" She shall not be banned she is My Protector. If we Ban he shall potect me? And please dont blame her, This is all My fault" Zan Pleaded.
" She Has Poisoned you" Ava said as tears ran down her face.
"I know I am sorry. Please forgive me, If all is forgiven I will Not look into her eyes again. I will Always look into ones eyes That I am bonded to"
"you Promise me this?" Ava said softly.
"I promise you this. These are just meager feelings I can make go away" Zan replied. He had to do something. If anyone found out about this Raven could end up dead.
"All is forgiven for now." Ava said, Zan came closer to her and wiped her tears from her eyes and then kissed her cheeks.
Max woke Up from the dream in The middle of his English class. He was pulled back to reality when he realized the teacher was asking him a question.
"Max Are we not paying attention today?" The teacher asked.
"Oh sorry What was the question?" The bell suddenly rang for the next class.
"We will discuss this tomorrow" The teacher said as everyone left class. She stopped max before he made his way to the door.
"Is there something going on max that I should be aware of?" She asked.
"No..why?" max asked.
"you werent paying attention today, and thats unsual for you max"
"I...just didnt get much sleep last night" Max replied.
"Rest up tonight and get some study time in. We have a test at the end of the week"
"Will do" max replied as he left the class.

Max walked to his locker to put his books up and go to lunch. When he got to the table said hey. "You look tired man." Isabel looked at her brother, when Michael was talking him. Tess walked over and kisses him. "What was that for?" No reason.

Alex walked by the table and says hey.

"Isabel" said Hi. Alex could see the tension between Isabel and Max. He knew it was because Max wasn't talking about what's going on with Liz. So how is everything going? He said. Maria walked over while Alex was talking to the group. Hey space boy." Maria walked over to him and put her arms around him. What are we all talking about? Tess said. We're talking about Max and Liz, and why they stay away from each other. You know she could be from the FBI. She's not. Maria said. Have you seen her today. She looked like she has been in hell, and came back again. She had this really scared look like something was coming after her.
“I don’t think she works for the FBI. It’s something else But I cant put My finger on it" Max replied.
"How do you know? You spend one night with her and you suddenly trust her?" Isabell said. Michael, Maria, Kyle and Alex Look at him with shock and horror.
"Thank you Iz, And Its Not what you think," Max said looking down.
"Then explain it" Michael said.
"I'm not explaining anything, Look get off my back about this." Max said as he got up and went out into the hall. As he rounded the corner he ran right into Liz. Her Books she had in her hands went flying to the floor. Max Quickly tried to help her pick them up. There hands touched as they grabbed the same book. Suddenly Max felt a spark and he was hit with a flash. It was so intense It took him o his breath away.
"Oh god" Liz said. She felt it too and quickly started down the hall. Max s topped her half way.
"Look I know something is going on. The flashes, the weird dreams." Max replied.
"Max" Liz whispered.
"I know you feel something" Max replied.
"I dont feel anything. All I feel Mere meager feelings I cant Act on" Liz replied. As soon as Liz said those words, everything clicked. His mind flashed back to the dream. The Girl, he kissed in his dream was Liz. Max backed away from her. She looked at him and realized that it was all dawning on him.
"Your One of us" Max said softly.

TBC...

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

I'm sorry it took us so long to write this part. We also would would like to say thank for the feedback.

Chapter 6

Liz?

She just looked at him. She didn’t know what say to him at all.

Who were on our planet Liz?

She didn’t say a thing she was in to much shock. She didn’t know who to answer his question.

Why are you here? Your to us aren’t you?

Say something Liz.

Max I…

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

"You know exactly what I am talking about!" Max yelled.

"Stop yelling" Liz replied.

“Michael was right, they were all right" Max replied.

"I'm not a threat to you or them. I..."

"You what?" Max asked.

“Can we talk about this someplace else?" Liz replied.
“My house after school, I wont tell the other about this to know everything" Max replied as he went back into the cafeteria.

"You know exactly what I am talking about!" Max yelled.

"Stop yelling" Liz replied.

“Michael was right, They were all right" Max replied.

"I'm not a threat to you or them. I..."

"You what?" Max asked.

" Can we talk about this someplace else?" Liz replied.

" My house after school, I wont tell the other about this to know everything" Max replied as he went back into the cafeteria.

Later that night -

“Your my protector?" max asked sitting across from liz on the bed in his room.

"Yes I was and I...still am. There is so much you dont know. So many memories that need to be awakened."

"Did...you die to....on our planet??" Max asked looking into her eyes. That was something Liz couldn’t talk about. Remembering some of the past was too painful.

"Look... you want to know what really happened I will show you."

"Show me" Max said taking her hand in his.

“Max I need your full concentration. When the connection starts its...going to be Like were acting every memory out."

"Ok..I want to know" Max said softly.

"Ok take a deep breath. Relax and Look deep into my eyes” Max looked into hers. Her deep brown eyes were taking him over. The next thing he knew he was being pulled.
Zan Stood in front of Raven. He softly touched her face.

“I want you so bad I can hardly stand it" Zan said running his fingers through her long dark brown hair.

“You must not act on these Desires. You must act on the desires you have for out faithful queen" Raven replied.
“I can’t Act on desires for someone If I don’t have a desire to act on. I desire you" Zan leaned forward to kiss her. Max Leaned in to Kiss Liz. There Lips touched and it was liked Electricity running through there bodies. They wanted every part of each other.
The door of the burst open. Zan Looked over and saw Ava and the Royal guards. She had wicked smile upon her face.

"Take her away!" Ava yelled.

"No!" Raven Screamed.

"No!" Liz screamed. The connection suddenly ended. Max was trying to catch his breath.

“Liz backed away from Max.”

“What was that Max asked?”

Liz… I …

Liz looked everywhere except at Max. Then she said I can’t do this Max.

I’m sorry she said crying, and then Max started to walk towards her.

Yes you can, tell me.

Tell me what happen to you after the guards came.

Too painful Max. Pl.. Please stop she stuttered.

Liz I need to know. I need to know now.

However, all she could do was start to fall to the floor, but Max caught her before she could.

The flashes were still going on in Liz’s head all the pain, love, lust, desire all at once.

"Are you ok?" max asked.

Liz looked at him with panic horror on her face.

Max could still feel the connection. He knew it was still open.

He wanted to know. He wanted to see what she was seeing; he wanted to feel what she was feeling.

He took her hand and instantly he was being pulled in.

Flash

Zan sitting at dinner staring at Ava his wife to be, and This is his first time seeing her, but he knew it was love.

Rath said to stop staring at that girl. Do you know who she is?

No, but I’ll find out soon.

How do you know that Zan? My father wanted to see me tonight, but I have feeling it has to do with that girl.

Oh, ok rath said.

Later that night

Zan walked into his father office.

Father.

Oh, good you’re here Zan, and there is someone I would like you to meet.

Ava walked in the office. Ava I would like you to meet Zan your husband to be.

Zan said what! I didn’t sign up for this. We don’t even know each other to even think about marriage.

"Son you need a Queen and she is your perfect match" His father said.

"Yes father" Zan said glancing at Ava. Zan Heard the door open to his fathers Office and Another young girl walked in. max glanced at her and Bowed.

"Raven come my child you shall meet your Challenge. Raven this is my son Zan. Zan meet your protector" Zan looked at his father curiously

"Father what is going on? First a Wife and...now a protector?" Zan asked.

"Son it is for your Benifit." Zan looked into his fathers eyes and knew there was something wrong. He knew that something was about to happen other wise he wouldnt need a protector.

"Father Tell me No lie. Tell me what is going on?" Zan asked again

"No need to worry my son, Show your soon to be Wife Around The palace." Zan took a deep breath and bowed.

"Yes father" Zan said glancing at Raven and Ava. Ava Followed Zan out into the hall.

“My father also says the same," Ava said softly following Zan.

“Our fathers are both wise but they don’t know what we want" zan replied.

“And what is it you want?" Ava asked.

"It’s no matter what I want. I must Take what’s given to me" Zan said as he Took her into the the royal Library.

“And so you must take me?" Ava asked.

"It seems so" Zan said with a smile.

Later that night -

Ava was settled in for the night. Zan went to check in on her. He Passed his Fathers office. He heard commotion going on.

"There is Danger every where. What makes you think that This child will protector the one true King From The hands of kivar" An unrecognized voice said. Zan came closer to the door to listen.

"Kivar will not touch my son. So help me" His father said.

“It’s been predicted a war will soon come. There is no stopping it." The stranger said.
"Yes I know." His father said.

"And you think it’s wise that this child shall be his protector. She is a distraction to him. He is young and foolish," The stranger said.

"This is why we have the young bride"

"And what shall happen if we do have war?"

"All is taken care," his father said.

“I have no further business with you" The stranger stepped out Of Zans father’s office. Zan stepped into the shadows so he wouldn’t be seen. Now it made sense to Zan. His life was in Danger. Aan went to his sleeping quarters there stranding by his door is Raven.

"And what May I ask are you doing?" Zan asked.

"My Duty Oh faithful one" Raven said bowing.

“I don’t need a protector," Zan said.

"With all do you respect...I don’t want to be here either But it is My Honor and My royal duty to protect you. And to make sure no harm is done" Raven said.

Goodnight" Zan said as he entered his quarters.

Zan couldn’t sleep he tossed and turned all night. He heard a creek from his door. Someone walked into his room. He quickly got up ready to use any force on the person who entered.
“It’s me Ava" Ava whispered softly.

“What’s wrong?" Zan asked getting up to face her.

"I...somewhat dont like being alone. And I know The rules are we must be seperated Until Marriage. But...I'm scared." Ava said coming closer to her.

"Scared of what?" Zan asked.

"Of whats to come" Ava said softly.

"Don’t be Scared I'm here" he said taking her into his arms.nd Ava was the Distraction to keep his mind off the war.

An went to his sleeping quarters there standing by his door is Raven.
"And what May I ask are you doing?" Zan asked.

"My Duty Oh faithful one" Raven said bowing.

“I don’t need a protector" Zan said.

"With all do you respect…I don’t want to be here either But it is My Honor and My royal duty to protect you. And to make sure no harm is done" Raven said.

Goodnight" Zan said as he entered his quarters.

Zan couldn’t sleep he tossed and turned all night. He heard a creek from his door.

Someone walked into his room. He quickly got up ready to use any force on the person who entered.

“It’s me Ava" Ava whispered softly.

“What’s wrong?" Zan asked getting up to face her.

"I...somewhat don’t like being alone. And I know The rules are we must be separated Until Marriage. But...I'm scared." Ava said coming closer to her.

"Scared of what?" Zan asked.

"Of what’s to come?" Ava said softly.

"Don’t be Scared I'm here" he said taking her into his arms.

Liz and max sat on the bed in silence. Liz couldn’t look at him.

“I know what I saw" Max said softly.

“That’s not everything. There is so much more. The past is in the past" Liz said softly using the back of her hand to wipe her tears away.

"We...were...close in our...past Life" Max said softly.

"More then....close. Max I cant do this it’s too painful" Liz said quickly getting up to leave. Max grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back into the room.

"Look...I need to know more. I need to know everything."

"I can’t do it! I can’t go back and look at the horrible things they did to me!" Liz yelled.

"What did they do to you?" Max asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it!" Liz yelled as she tried to leave the room But max blocked the door.

"You owe me this. And I want to know the whole story. For the longest time I have wanted the answers to the some of the questions I cant answer" Max said.

"What about the others? They are a part of this as much as you are. Your not going to tell them about this are you?" Liz asked.

"No I'm not not until I get all the answers. Not Until I know why your here now of all the days to be here. There is something else I dont know isn’t there?" Max asked.

"Max let me leave!" Liz yelled.

"NO!" Max said sternly.

"Don’t make me use force on you" Liz said sternly.

"Try it" max said sternly. Liz gave up and Plopped down on the bed.

"That’s what I thought" Max said setting next to her.

TBC

Special thanks too

claudialynn
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Chapter 7a

" whats wrong with max?" Maria asked michael. Michael nudged him. He popped his head up from the desk. he rubbed his eyes.

" Didnt sleep last night Maxwell?" Michael asked. Max Just glared at him and rubbed his eyes. The bell rang and max hurried out of class. He didnt want to stop and talk to anyone. He wanted to find Liz and talk to her about last night. As he quickly went down the hall he bumped right into Tess.

"Max!" Tess yelled as she dropped everything onto the floor.

"Sorry...Tess I..." He tried to help her pick everything up. They both grabbed for the notebook and their hands touched. Instantly Max felt something. He knew Tess felt it too she straight into his eyes. They both pulled their hands away.

" Dont have your head on straight today max?" Tess asked.

"Sorry I'm....Tired thats all" Max said. It was true, he didnt get much sleep last night.

"Well...I better go" Tess said hurrying down the hall. Max went to his locker. Maria came up to him and Literally scared him to death. He jumped.

"Max are...you ok?" Maria asked.

"yeah I'm fine. Why does everyone seem to think there is something wrong?" max asked.

"your Jumpy for one thing" Maria replied.

" Sorry, Its just I didnt get much sleep..." Max replied. He looke up and saw Liz coming down the hall.

"Ok" maria said as max completely ignored her and went towards liz.

"Liz can we talk for a sec" Max said Pulling her by the arm and dragging her into an empty classroom.

"I told you everything last night max" Liz said looking up into his eyes.

" I know But I keep saying to myself its Nothing. But.."

"Its something. A Big something Max. Me and you were Lovers. I betrayed Our people By falling for you. Thats in the past this is now and I have a mission."

"And whats the mission?" Max asked.

"To protect you" Liz said softly.

"From what? you never told me. From the FBI? Because we can protect ourselves" max said.

" From something far worse" Liz said Looking at him with seriousness.

"Just tell me what" max said softly.

"Look.....we can set here pretend we dont know. We can set here and Live this So human existence. But in the end we know the truth. And The truth is..." Liz stopped herself.

"That we arent human. And That we did live a past life?" Max replied.

"yes" Liz whispered.

"Your Afraid I can see it in your eyes and feel it" Max said softly.

"Look just go ok...go and Live your Destiny. Thats why your here."

"What?" Max asked.

"Look its complicated I gotta go" Liz said Quickly leaving the classroom. Max stood there Leaning against the wall. He was going to get through to her one way or another. But he knew what he felt and what he felt was something he knew wasnt in the cards for him.
Tess Was trying to concentrate But all She could think about was max. When they touched it was like a electric. And she knew max felt it. She looked out the window and saw the rain coming down. Somehow the rain triggered something. It triggered a moment or a memory she had. Suddenly she found herself Daydreaming.

" Zan?" Ava said curiously looking around the palace garden. Suddenly out of no where Zan grabbed her and pulled her into the Flower bushes.

"Whats going..." Zan put his fingers to her lips to keep her quiet. He touched her face. He leaned in and kissed her softly. It was the sofest kiss but it was enough to cause an electric storm. Rain Started coming down as their kiss heated up. Ava wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up into the sky as The rain down. She started laughing.

"Why Must you laugh?" Zan asked.

"I never knew I could feel this way" She said softly as she kissed him again.
Tess was brought back to reality when she realized Mrs caldwell was asking her a question.

"Ms harding your answer please?" She asked.

"Ummm what was the question" tess asked.

"Pay more attention next time Ms Harding." The bell rang and everyone hurried out of class.

Later that day -
Tess played with her food. Kyle knew something was bothering her.

"Thinking about .... max?" Kyle asked.

"Why would I be thinking about him? he's the last person I would be thinking about." Tess said dropping her fork on the plate.

"Ok just asking" Kyle said.

"Look...I'm just...tired thats all" Tess said rubbing her eyes.

" You can tell me whats going on you know" Kyle said taking a bite off a french fry.

" you cant tell anyone about this" Tess said giving him a serious look.

"Ok I promise. Cross my Human heart" Kyle said making an x across his heart.

"I'm remembering things." Tess said softly.

"Things as in..."

"As in things Alien related. Moments in time things I....dont remember But I know I did. It started right after...max touched me." tess said softly.

"Wow. It was like ....a flash?" Kyle asked.
"Sort of...more like I was being pulled into the memory."

"What did you see?" Kyle asked.

"I saw Myself or Think...it was me with...max On...our planet. It felt so real. I can still smell the flowers and feel the rain."

"So you were with...max in this vision or memory" Kyle said.

"Yes or...I dont know I think it was Max"

"weird. what were you doing in the so called vision" Kyle asked.

"Well....he was kissing..me" tess said shyly.

"wow" Kyle said.

"yeah..and dont breath a word to anyone kyle or I will kill you with my alien powers" Tess said laughing.

"Promise....so...what were you and max doing in this dream or so called vision.?" Kyle asked.

"Well....umm we were Umm....kissing" tess said as he cheeks started to turn red.

"Wow and what was the location of this Kiss" Kyle asked smiling.

"Your loving this way too much" said witha huge smile.

"I want to know ok." Kyle said.

"I dont it was weird. We were in like this Field of flowers or something. The flowers smelled strange but good and It was raining. And the rain didnt feel like....water. It was almost Like Jelloo...cold and sort of thick. When it my face it dripped like water" tess said.

"Wow....could this had been something from your...." tess looked at him and then kyle looked at her.

"Are you saying what I think your saying?" Tess asked.

"I think so" Kyle said.
That night -

" I'm telling you what I saw And I know it was a memory from our planet" tess said to isabel.

" I havent had any of these flashes or memories" isabel said. She turned to max and waited for max to say something.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Max asked.

"because you havent even expressed your opinion on this matter and you usually do. Well have...you...had any of these flashes or memories" Isabel asked. Max didnt want to talk about this.

"maybe" Max said softly.

"Maybe? Is it yes or is it no maxwell?" Michael asked jumping off the car.

" I....dont know what to make of what I saw Ok. All I know is I know what I saw. And I know What....I...felt" Mx said looking into Tess's eyes.

"So It was you and me....in that flash or so called...memory. Whats going on max? Do you know something we dont?" Tess asked.

"I dont know anything" Max said.

"Your A bad liar maxwell. It has something to do with That Liz girl doesnt it" michael asked.

"Just leave her out of this" Max said.

"We dont even know that much about her" Isabel said.

"I so dont trust her. I think we should find out more about her" Tess replied.

"What are you going to do spy on her?" Max asked.

"if we have to" isabel said.

"This is stupid!" max yelled.

"if she is a threat max we have to know" Michael replied.

"She isnt a threat! How many times do I have to tell you this!" Max yelled.

"Just because your sleeping with her doesnt mean she isnt a threat" tess replied. Glaring at max.

"I'm not sleeping with her. And If I was it isnt any of your business. Besides what do you care were not together" Max replied. That Hit tess low and It hit her hard.

"Your an ass" tess replied.

"I'm out" Max said as he climbed in the jeep and started it up.

"What is his problem?" isabel asked.
"He knows something more we dont. And I'm going to find out" tess said as she climbed into the car with michael and Isabel and drove off.

Later that night -

Tess was trying to sleep but all she could do was toss and turn. She rolled over and saw someone sitting in the corner of her room. She quickly turned the light on and noticed it was max.

"Max what the hell are you doing?" She whispered as she sat up in her bed.

"I couldnt sleep. And....I thought maybe I could watch you sleep." He said softly.

"Whats going on max?" She asked.

"can I show you something" He asked.

"What?" tess asked. Max took her hand in his and they interlocked fingers and tess felt the electricity again.

"I know we were meant to be together" he whispered softly.

"But I thought we decide..." Max put his fingers up to he lips.

"dont say anything just close your eyes" He said softly. Tess closed her eyes and max slowly made the connection. Tess was pulled back to vision or rather daydream she had earlier.
Now they were running through the rain. They were having fun. Zan and Ava Ran up under the over hang. They were both covered in mud from head to toe.

"Come on" he said pulling Ava down the long hall. Raven Came down the hall and saw them. She longed to be loved like that. She longed to have someone but she wasnt allowed. Zan and Ava Ran into the room laughing and giggling.

"I've never had so much fun" She said smiling looking up at Zans mud covered face.

" We better dry off...before..." Zan started to say as he came closer to Ava.

"before what?" Ava asked. Zan lost control of his thoughts. He leaned in to Kiss her. He didnt care if they were covered in mud he just wanted to be close to her. They interlocked fingers and Their hands glowed a deep purple.Zan wanted her more then anything in the world. Suddenly there was a pounding on the door.

"Zan!" Raven yelled through the door. the pounding Pulled Zan Away from Ava.

"yes" He yelled.

"Your father has requested your presence with your young bride" Raven said through the door. Zan turned towards Ava and touched her face. Suddenly all the mud was gone and her Dress clean. Ava did the same for him. Zan started to leave But Ava stopped him.

"Shall we have another day like this?" Ava asked. Zan smile and kissed her again.

"We shall forever more" he said softly holding her hand tightly.
Max opened his eyes. The connection had broken. Tess stood there staring at him.

"You wanted to know." he said softly letting go of her hand.

"umm yeah....goodnight Max" Tess said crawling back into her bed.

"Goodnight" Max said softly.
Liz Jumped up out of her bed. She was gasping for breath. She looked over and saw Him standing in the corner. She Jumped up ready to whatever it took.

"Kivar" She whispered softly.

"Raven, Long time no see" he said softly coming towards.

"Dont move" She damanded holding her hand up ready and willing to use what ever force necessary.

" No force is necessary" he said pacing in front of her.

"What the hell do you want...Wait scratch that I know what you want" Liz said keeping her ground.

"Do you now young child. You see I know what has happened in the past and Know things That were no suppose to happen. And Those things have caused a shift in the balance"

" You know nothing." Liz said holding her ground.

"I know Everything Fair child." Kivar said coming closer to her.

"Stay away from me!" Liz yelled.

" You can make the balance right" he said softly.

"You Just want them Dead. you want to watch them one by one die! Your the one who caused the war!" Liz yelled.

"It was foolish to have a young boy rule a planet. And you know all about that dont you. being foolish. Falling head over heels. Feeling something you knew was wrong. Where is the child?" he asked. Liz still kept her ground. She wasnt about let Kivar have what he wants.

"None of your business!" Liz yelled.

"I will find him." Kivar said.

"You'll never find him." Liz said.

" He is what is screwing up the balance. He should have not ever been born! He is not a rightful aire!" kivar yelled.
"it doesnt matter! He is my son!"

"He is not the son of the King and Queen! He is the son of A protector And I want him" Kivar Demanded. Liz Looked at him curiously. Why would kivar want her son it didnt make any sense.

"What are you up to?" She asked him.

"Just give me what I want!" he yelled.

"No!" Liz yelled as she blasted him. He hit the wall hard. He Quickly got up and started laughing.

"I will get what I want" he said as he disappeared.
Jake didnt know what was going on. He knew something was wrong. He looked up and saw His Mom coming through the door.

"jake!" She yelled as she picked the little boy up and hugged him.

"Mommy!" He yelled.

"Did uncle Seth treat you good?" She asked him smiling.

"yes" He said with a smile. Seth saw the look on his sisters face.

"Kivar" he said getting up. he told Jake to go play.

"He wants Jake" Liz said softly.

"I knew it" Seth said. Liz looked at her brother curiously.

"Knew what?" Liz asked. Seth looked over at jake then looked at The floor.

"Tell me!" Liz yelled.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" He asked softly. Liz looked at him with concern and suddenly feared the worse. She wasnt so sure she wanted to know what her brother knew.

" Its the only thing we can do" Seth said to Liz.

"No! I'm not going to Erase my childs Memory so he wont know who any of us are!" liz yelled.

"Do you want him killed! Its the only thing we can do right now! talk it over with max and..." Seth saw the look upon Liz's face.

"you didnt tell him about jake did you?" Seth asked.

" Keep max out of this" Liz said.

"Unbelieveable! Max doesnt know!" Seth yelled.

"I havent really had time to tell him!" Liz yelled.

" You dont want him to know do you? You want him to follow his destiny" Seth said looking at her waiting for an answer.

"yes! Is that what you want to hear!" Liz yelled.

"Why? She will betray him! you love him!" Seth yelled.

"It doesnt matter anymore. take jake some place safe while I deal with this" Liz said as she quickly left.
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

I'm sorry it took us so long to put this part out. We're sort stuck of what should come next. So We're asking what everyone would like to see?

Chapter 7 B

Liz walked to the part and sat down on the bench. She knew her brother was right she tell Max.

Nevertheless, Liz also knew that he had to follow destiny. While Liz is sitting the bench, she didn’t notice Max had come and sat by her.

She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Liz” Max said. “What are you doing out her? This is the second time I found you out here.

Liz started to cry, and all Max could do is put his arms around her. He knew something was wrong.

All of a suddenly Liz said, I don’t know if I can do this again.

“Do what again ?” Max said.

“I… I can’t protect you like this Liz stuttered.”

“I have to end this now.”

“Liz your talking in riddles. I don’t understand what your saying.” Max said.

“I’m saying that you can be with Ava, but I can’t protect you right now.” I have my own problems that are bigger than you.”

“So you and your friends can not trust me if you want.” “I can’t help you anymore, and as much as my pasted self loved you.”

Max this is my goodbye to you and everyone. With that, she got up and started walking away into the night air.

“Wait Liz!” Max said.

He caught up with her and pulled her in arms again he kissed her. He couldn’t explain the overwhelming feelings that came over him.

“Liz.” was all he said.

“Don’t do whatever your going to do.”

“It’s to late Max I have to do it.”

“Why?”

“I just do.”

“Tell me why?”

“I can’t”

“We’re back to their Liz?”

“I have to go please let me go.”

“No not til you tell me.”

I can’t" Liz replied. Max Let go of her arm. He gave up. He knew he wasn’t going to get through to her.

"Some protector you are. If your such a great protector why are you running? What are you running from? Tell me Please! maybe I can help" max pleaded.
"You can’t help me! The only thing you can do is to help your self. Go to her." Liz whispered.

"Go to who? Tess? I don’t love tess!" Max yelled.

"Just go!" Liz yelled as she sobbed.

"I'm not letting you stand here and tell me to be with someone I don’t love!" Max yelled.

"Please max!" Liz sobbed as she started to walk away. But Max Pulled her by the arm towards him.

“Stop walking way from me Liz he said as cupped her face”

“He held on to her tight and wasn’t going to let her go.”

“Tell me Liz. Why can’t I help you?”

“I’m not letting you go until you tell me.”

“You don’t remember everything so you can’t help me even if you wanted to.”

“Remember what?”

“The past Max, She said.”

“You could take care of that but you won’t Liz. He said”

“Is the past what has you running or is it something we did in the past?

Liz didn’t answer his last question. “Liz I you that until I get answer you’re not going anywhere.”

“What I can’t answer the question?”

“Max you really have to go now.”

Liz pulled herself from his grip, and kissed him, told him to go.

Liz walked off into the night but made sure Max didn’t follow her. Liz then went to meet Kivar, and settle everything for once and all.

Max walked back to his house, and went inside. He found everyone waiting on him.

"Where have you been?" Isabel asked.

"Nowhere" he answered.

"What's everybody doing here?" he asked.

"Just hanging out" Tess answered him.

"Max I need to talk to you" Tess said.

"Talk away" max said as he sat in front of everybody. He felt like he was being on trial or something.

“Actually maybe it’s better if we can talk alone," tess said looking at everyone else in the room.

"If that’s what you want," Isabel said as everyone left the room. The tension between them was so thick that he could probably cut it with a knife.

“What’s going on?" max asked.

"That’s the question I was going to ask you.," tess said sitting there with her arms crossed in front of her.

“This is stupid I feel like I am being on trial or something for murder" max said as he started to get up. He opened the door to leave but tessed used her powers to slam the door shut on him.

"Sit down max. Please we really need to talk" tess said ready to do anything that was necessary to get through to him.

“I told you already there is nothing going on" max said softly.

"Really? Then why the sudden need to come to my room at night and tell me we were meant to be together? Ever since she entered the picture, you've been secretive! What the hell is going on max!" tess yelled.

“Nothing” Max replied.

"I'm not leaving till I get answers," tess said standing there waiting for him to say something.

"Well your just going to have stay here all night then" Max said.
Liz paced back and fourth in the pod chamber. Out of nowhere, Kivar grabbed her from behind.

"I smell fear on the all mighty protector," He said holding her by the neck.

"I...came to make a deal with you kivar" Liz said in fear.

"Oh really?" he said as he held onto her tightly.

"Yes" Liz said softly.

“What’s the catch?" Kivar asked getting a tighter grip. Liz yelped in pain.

"There is no catch" Liz replied. Just then, Seth walked in with Jake.

"The boy" Kivar said with a smile.

“Lizzie don’t do this" Seth said pleading with her. Liz looked at Seth and then looked at Jake and winked.

"Mommie!" Jake yelled.

"Jake baby stay with Uncle Seth," Liz said as kivar got an even tighter grip.

“I want the boy," Kivar demanded. Seth held onto Jake.

"Lizzie" Seth said softly.

"Do it!" Liz yelled. Seth knew this was wrong! He had to act quickly. He suddenly threw a power ball at kivar and Liz went flying to the ground hard. Seth took off running with Jake.

"Seth!" Liz yelled as she quickly got up and ran after him.

Seth took Jake hand and pulled him towards the car. He told Jake to buckle up and hang on .

Seth got on the road trying to think where to go, and he the place he had to go now. He also knows that Liz will kill him. Seth pulled up to Max’s place, pulled the car to a screeching halt.

Jake had passed out in the car because he could feel everything that Kivar was doing to his mother. Therefore, Seth picked up Jake slammed the car door, and took off towards the front door.

Seth bang on the door but no one would answer the door.

Everyone was in the house watching a movie and didn’t hear the door. Kyle got up to get some more popcorn that’s when he heard the continues knotting at the at door.

Kyle up the door and saw a man with a boy at the front door.

“Can I help you?” Kyle said.

“Is Max here?” Seth said.

“Yes he is.” “May ask who you are?”

I’m a friend of Liz’s that’s all you need to know. Seth said.

He hoped Liz wouldn’t kill him later.

“Max “Kyle yelled

“Yeah” he answered.

“Come here for a minute, somewhere here to see you.” Kyle said.

“Ok” he answered.

Max walked to the front door and saw a man with a kid.

“My Lord.” Seth said.

“Who are you?”

“Why are you here?” Max asked.

My Lord I’m am Raven or as you know her Liz’s bother. My name is Seth.

“I need your help Max.”

“She’ll kill me for bring him here.” Seth said.

“Bring who here?” he asked.

“Your son Jake.” Seth said.

“I don’t have any kids” Max said.

“Yes you do.” Seth said.

Max and Seth had moved in the house with conversation by now. Max forgot everyone was there.

Liz Spit up blood. All she could feel was pain. It was like her head was about explode. He was using some kind of force on her brain. She screamed in pain.

“Just do as I say and everything will be ok" Kivar said as he brushed her hair away from her face. Blood dripped out of Liz's nose. Liz slowly sat up.

"Good girl" Kivar said softly. Liz was shaking from head to toe.

"Kill me now" Liz said softly. Kivar laughed and applied pressure to her head again.

"You forget I can kill with one swift blow. You see if I kill you, I kill your son. And your son is no good dead to me" Kivar said.

"You bastard!" Liz yelled.
Jake stirred. Blood started oozing from his nose. Max leaned down in front of him.

"What’s happening?" He asked seth.

"I'll get some towels,” tess said as she quickly left the room. Seth leaned down next to max.

"Tell me what’s going on?" Max demanded.

“Your son is connected with Liz. If she dies he dies." Seth replied.

“where is Liz now?" max asked.

"Kivar has her" Seth replied.

"Kivar?" Max asked curiously. He knew that name he heard it before.

"You don’t want to know about Kivar at this point in time. We have to get Liz back. I don’t think he will kill her. He needs jake."

Kivar Pulled Liz by the hair hard.

"You know what? I think I will use you as a little message" Kivar as he touched her face.

“You’ll never get my son," Liz said through her pain.

“Do you realize the potential your has son on antar with me?" Kivar said as he through her to floor

"Yeah the potential to do evil and besides the royal would never approve him. He's half protector half royal" Liz said as she spit blood out of her mouth.

“Who said anything about the Royal council?" Kivar said with a laugh.

"You son of a bitch! Your taking him back to Antar!" Liz yelled.

Yes I will, Kivar said as he throw her against the wall. No I won’t and you won’t kill me because you want my son. You can’t have him.

Liz hit Kivar, and he said, you little….

Kivar stabbed Liz with a knife.

Max took Jake from Seth and laid him upstairs in his bed. Just as Max laid him there Jake held on to him.

Dad, Jake said.

“Help mom.”

“Jake where is your mom?” He asked.

“Can you feel her?”

“Feel her?” Max said.

“Max” Tess said we really need to talk.

“Not now Tess.” Max said.

“Michael” Max said.

We need to Find Liz now.

“On it Maxwell.” Michael answered

All Liz could think was someone please help me. Liz kicked Kivar hard enough to knock him out. She had enough strength to get as far away as she could.

She was walking along the road a pasted. Maria was on her way to Max’s house when she saw Liz pasted out on the road.

Maria pulled the car over, walked over to Liz and saw the cuts, bruise she has on her.

Liz didn’t hear Maria call her, she was in so much pain. Liz couldn’t even place the voice that was calling her.

Maria picked up Liz and put her in the car then started to head to Max place as fast as she can.

“Liz “talk to me Maria said.

All she could do was mumble for Max, and she was calling for her for her son.

All her memories as Raven were flashing before her eyes, from the happiest to the saddest.

Maria was scared because she could get to respond to anything.

Back at Max Place

Dad she giving up, Jake said.

Tess yelled, “Who the hell are they Max?” “What they talking about?”

“Huh?” Max answered.

Tess stop yelling at Max, Isabel and Michael at the same time.

“Max you ok?” Kyle said.

Max finally understands what his son met by connection.

“Max” Kyle said again.

Leave him alone, Seth said.

He’s connecting with his protector, Seth said.

“Why?” Michael said.

Because she going to say goodbye to him, Seth said.

Jake connects with his mother telling to hang on a little longer.

Mommy Please hold on, Jake said.

Jake take care of your father.

Mommy don’t do this.

Liz couldn’t answer her son after he said that because he blasted the car. Maria swerved the car and misted the blast.

Maria screamed “Liz wake up.”

“Liz!!”

Kivar sent another blast their way. It hit the car that time.

It damaged the car bad enough that Maria to help Liz out the car and hide.

Liz woke up for a minute while sat her down.

Maria pulled her phone out to call Michael.

Michael is about to leave the house when his cell goes off.

“Maria” he said.

Where are you?

She started crying and could answer his question.

Maria you’re scaring me. Please answer me.

All of a sudden, Liz sent a blast back to Kivar.

Liz, she said instead of answering Michael.

Michael we need help, Maria said.

Liz is hurt pretty badly and I can’t move her, but she is battling it out with Kivar.

I don’t know how much more she can take Michael.

I’m on my way, he said.

We were near the pod chamber.

“Ok” he said

He hangs up the phone at the same starts up the bike. He is off.

Maria hangs up the phone.

After that, she sees Liz spitting up blood, but that’s when she knew it was really bad.

All is seeing is the flash of the downfall of antar.

Flash

Raven had come back to the castle because she had left something important their. She started walking towards the gym.

She passed by the ballroom, where the Zan was having a royal gathering. All his generals and friends family are their having a good time.

Raven peeked in and saw Zan dancing with Ava. Rath was of to the side with the woman he would call his girlfriend. She did see Zan sister anywhere in the ballroom.

Raven closed the ballroom without being notice by anyone in the room. She made it the gym and saw what she was looking for. She put the orb in her bag that she had with her.

After that she left the room and started to leave the castle, however when she got the door some of kivar’s men were there.

Therefore, she closed the door as quickly as she could. She made a run for the weapons room.

Kivar’s men started using force to get in the castle. Raven put her shield so the rest of the castle couldn’t feel it. She took on hundreds of kivar’s men before they got to the ballroom.

Raven transported her self-right in from of Zan and Ava.

Zan was suprised by Ravens sudden appearance. Suddenly Kivars men blasted through the Ballroom door.

Liz Jumped out of bed. She couldn’t breath she started gasping for breath. She suddenly felt the familiar strong arms around her.
"It’s ok" Max said softly.

"Lay back down and get some rest" Max said softly as he looked over and seen tess standing there. She had that look on her face.

“Im completely confused here and have no idea whats going on max" tess replied. Max shut the door, leaned against it, and took a deep breath.

"I can’t explain a lot of things because there are a lot of things I don’t have answers to yet" max replied.

"But you can explain who Liz really is" Tess said giving him that look with her arms crossed in front of herself.

Tess yelled. Seth heard Tess yelling from the other room. He sat there at Jakes side. He didn’t want to loose him. Jake slowly stirred.

"I don’t get it" Kyle asked.

"Get what?" Seth asked.

"How could this be Max’s son when Liz and Max never had sex" Kyle asked.

“Its complicated I can’t explain it," Seth said.

“How complicated?" Kyle asked.

“complicated enough a human like you would never understand" Seth said.

"Oh ok" Kyle said backing away.

"Mommy!" Jake yelled as he sat up.

"Jake its ok, mommy is ok" Seth said holding him.

“Mommy!” Jake said again.

Seth started rubbing his back to calm him down.

“What’s going on upstairs?” Seth said.

“Tess is yelling at Max.,” said Michael

The next thing everyone heard was “damit Max tell me, said Tess.”

Tess I can’t right now I have to take care of Liz. He said

Liz started to get up again when Max pushed her gentle to lie back down.

Max brushed the hair off Liz face, but then she starts to relax.

Tess had enough, and pulled Max hand away from Liz.

She said your going to tell me right now or I’ll blast her.

You wouldn’t he said.

“I would Max.” Tess said

Fine Tess you really want to know !!!! He yelled.

Yes! She answered

“Liz is my protector on Antar, and I don’t much stuff after that.” He said

“Who is the guy and kid?” she said.

“I can’t tell you anything about that”. He said

“Why?” she said

“I don’t enough to tell you.” He said

Liz started to shake badly, when saw that he pulled his arm out of Tess grasp.

“Baby” he said.

“Max” Liz said slowly.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 8!

Post by DestinyDreamer »

“Liz” he said as he slowly brushed the hair out her face. Liz what happened to you?

Liz sat up instantly in and started to panic. She was gasping for breath. max was trying to calm her down.

"take Jake Downstairs!" he yelled to seth.Seth quickly grabbed jake and carried him downstairs. Max took Liz's face in his hands and tried calming her down.

"Baby" He said making her look into his eyes. She started crying. And instantly she went into max's arms.

"I want answers!" tess yelled at seth.

"Stop yelling at me!" Seth said getting angry.

"If she isnt going to tell us anything you sure as hell better!" tess said. Seth hated this side of her. But in a weird way it turned him on. He remembered what she was like on antar. And he loved her alien side. He started laughing to himself.

"I cant tell you everything she has to do that" Seth replied.

" This is stupid! What the hell are they doing up there!" Tess yelled as she started pacing back and fourth in the kitchen. Seth laughed at her.

"What are you laughing at?" Tess asked.

"You, your so jealous always have been all always will be when it comes to them" seth said laughing

"What?" asked curiously.

" It urks you when they are together. It urked you the wrong way on antar" seth said laughing.

"Ohh so you do know more then your saying" tess said sitting across from him.

"I know what I know. But the answers you want have to come out of my sisters mouth" seth replied.

" Ok... so We did have past lives on antar" tess said.

"Yes" Seth replied.

"What was I like?" tess asked. Seth thought back and laughed once again. he couldnt believe he was sitting here talking to her about this. He really didnt want to bring all of this.

"Lets not talk about this ok" Seth said as Jake came running into the kitchen.

" I want to see mommy!" He yelled.

"Seth Go play with maria and let you know when you can see mommy ok" seth said smiling at him.

"Fine!" jake yelled as he stormed out of the kitchen.

"Liz" max said softly as she sat there sliently.

"I know you want answers." She said softly.

"yes we all deserve answers to the questions we have belonging to know for the longest time." Max said looking her straight into the eyes. Liz got up and headed downstairs. Everyone downstairs was Looking at her. they were eyeballing her, waiting for her to say something. Tess out of the kitchen with seth. jake ran up to Liz and jumped into her arms.

"Mommy" he said hugging her tightly.

"Seth take Jake upstairs and see if you can get him to sleep." Seth took the reluctant jake upstairs.

" Spill" Tess said.

" You got all night?" Liz asked.

Everyone gathered around Liz and was staring her straight in the eyes. She suddenly felt nervous. nervous like the time she had to stand in front of the royal council. The royal council always made her nervous.

"can someone speak" Michael demanded.

"I have a question" Tess said as she came closer to Liz.

"Go ahead ask" Liz replied.

"How come you know so much about us and we know very little about selves?" She asked standing there with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Its a long process."Liz replied.

"Please do explain" Maria replied.

" I knew nothing about this. It was top secret. And I stumbled upon it by acciddent."

"stumbled upon what?" Max asked.

" What they was planning on doing when the war started. They had mixed human DNA with With your alien DNA to make duplicates. They knew you were all going to die in the war. So they had to act fast. The first batch they made didnt really work out and then they made a second batch" tess looked at her confused.

"So your saying we have twins running around here or something?" tess asked.

"Yes But I dont know where the other set went or what happened to them"

"Ok...What about jake?" Michael asked. Liz got up and started pacing. She looked Max dead in the eyes and he instantly knew what she was thinking.

"jake isnt My first born....I had twins" Liz replied.

"What?" tess asked.

"I had twins. When they sent me to earth I had twins. I found I was carrying before the war. The council was furious and sent me and my father to earth to protect you. Thats the last time I saw Antar and The last time I saw everyone I loved" Liz said.

"So we all died on antar?" isabel asked.

"yes" Liz said.

"And where is our daughter?" Max asked.

" I dont know. Kivar took her. I hid Jake before Kivar had a chance to take him" Liz said sitting down to take a deep breath.

" This gets more and more interesting by the minute" Kyle said.

"I've been trying to track jessie down for a while and every time I get close something happens." Liz replied.

"We will find her" max replied.

You can’t find her.”
You have to get ready to head back to antar, Liz said.

“Why can’t we find her, said Maria.
Because you have to save everyone on antar, Liz answered her.

Tess said where do you fit in all this.

I…I …I can’t tell you.

Liz tell me, Max said.

NO!

Why? Michael said

It won’t change anything at all she said.
Plus I can’t protect you and the rest of them at the same time.
What are you talking about Kyle said.
It’s nothing never mind, she answered.
Why don’t you want answer questions? Isabel asked.
Liz got up and started to run up the stairs. Alex stopped her from running up them, and told her to answer the question.
Alex stood there blocking her way. His arms were crossed in front of him and he had that serious look upon his face. Liz knew she wasnt going to get out of this. She knew she knew running wasnt the answer. She would have to tell them everything.

"There was a great war on our planet. Many were killed due Kivars Army and his rules. Rules that were in just. Your parents died because of Kivar. I watched everyone I love Die right in front of me." Liz said as she turned towards max.

"I watched you die. You laid in my arms and died.....Anyways....There are few who survived and are trying to bring back the Antarian Dystansty They are trying to over rule Kivar. And they need you to help. They the royal four, together" Liz said looking around at all them.

"Were not going anywhere" Max said sternly

" You have to you all have to! I cant have you all die in front of me again. Right now Kivar is building his army and he builing it even stronger then before. And they wont stop until your all dead. And i'm not going to have history repeat it self again. Thats why they sent you here in the first place. so history wouldnt repeat itself. I was there I know everything, I was your protector. I was suppose to protect you! And I failed and I am not going to let that happen again! And you know why I failed , its because I was blinded by love!" Liz said as she started crying. She started to head to the front door but max stopped her with his powers.

"Let me go!" Liz yelled.

"No" max said. Everyone stood there in aw.

"Everyone leave" Max said holding liz there as everyone left. he let her go and she fell to the ground and started crying. She slowly got up and went to liz and held her. She pushed him away.

"No! I am choosing to not love you anymore! I'm not going to fail this time. I sware on my Antarian fair and the royal symbol of antar I will not fail!" Liz yelled.

"Your not going to do anyone any good if your exhausted and tired" Max said softly.
"I dont need sleep" Liz said.

" We need to talk about this some more" max said softly.

"I dont want to talk! What I want is for everything to be different! You dont get it! You too human to see what is really going on in front of your eyes!" Liz yelled.

" Earth is my home! I cant just leave everything and go to a place that I am not familiar with!" max yelled.

"I can it familiar to you" Liz said softly.
"No you cant" Max said.

Seth Sat across from Tess in the booth. He knew alot was on her mind. She fiddled with the silver ware that laid on the table.
"What do you want?" She asked him.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Does it look like I am ok?" tess said slamming the fork down on the table.
"I'm guessing thats a no" Seth said.
"How did I die on....our planet?" She asked Seth. Leaned in and took her hand.
" Thats something I....I...cant talk about" seth said softly.
"You saw me die didnt you?" tess asked.
"I told you I dont want to talk about it" Seth said again.
"It seems like there is alot you cant talk about" tess said.
"Fine you wanna know!" seth said grabbing her arm. Suddenly tess was hit with all these images. It was like she could smell the death all around her.

It was Like her life had passed by her. she felt so cold. She looked down and saw the blood streaming from the wound in her stomach.
"No" Ava said softly. she started to shake. The next thing she knew everything was black. She felt the warm arms catch her.
"Ava" The soft male voice said. Ava her Life being pulled out of her body.
"I....I....." She said softly to the male who was holding her.
"Shhhh...close your eyes" he said softly.
Tess came of the connection and gasped for breath. She felt she had no life in her.
" You wanted to know" Seth said softly. Tess quickly got up and went to the back of the crashdown. Tess sat down on the couch that was in the back. Jake came up to her and sat down.
" why you cryin?" He asked softly.
"Oh...um no reason" tess said rubbing her eyes.
" No more tears. Daddy hates it when you cry." tess looked at him curiously.
"What?" She asked.

" My daddy doesnt like to see you sad It hurts him. He does care about you. More then you know it" Jake said.

"How do you know this" Tess asked.

" I can see it. But He truly loves my mommy" Jake said softly.

"I know he does" tess said.

" I like you. your pretty" jake said with a smile. Tess laughed softly.

"Thank you" Tess said.

"Can I be your friend" He asked. tess laughed onced again.

"Sure" tess said with a smile.

“Yes I can Max” she said.

“No! I said.” Max told Liz
Liz visible shook because Max yelled it at her, and in the past, he never did that.

It scared her, and she has never been scared of him as Zan or Max.

“Liz I…” Max said, but she jumped back.
Max walked over to her, and put a hand on her shoulder to turn her to face him.

“Max”

"What?" He said softly. She reached into her pocket and pulled a brightly colored cylinder diamond shaped thing that glowed bright green and held it up to max.

"This is the key" She said softly handing it to max. Max looked at her curiously.

"Key to what?" max asked.

"Do you have a car?" She asked. Max was confused.

"Ummm yeah why?" max asked softly.

"I want to show you something" Liz said softly.

"Show me what?" He asked.

"Just drive and You'll see" She replied as she pulled max out the door.

Max had no idea what was going on. He was confused as to what Liz could want to show him. They ended up driving for miles until max pulled up to this rock formation. Liz jumped out.

"Does this look familiar?" She asked.

"Yeah its..."

"Its the podchamber come on" Liz said as she grabbed him pulled him towards the rocks. They climbed up to where there was a door. Max pressed his hand on the rock and the door opened. Liz crawled inside first.

"What are we doing here?" Max asked.

" There is something none of you know about." she pushed through the film that was surrounding the pounds and climbed through the doorway. Max looked up and what he saw was amazing. They both stood there in awww.

"What is this?" Max asked.

"Our ticket home" Liz said softly.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forgotten Memories (Teen/Mature) Chapter 9 06/24/08

Post by Michelle17 »

Authors note: I'm sorry that it has been so long since we updated. But all I can say is that we have been working on some more parts for the story. Any here is Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Liz what are you talking about our ticket home? Max said.

Liz what are you showing me? An How does it give us a ticket home? Your given more questions than answers about our passed.

“Its called the granolith. Once we start it up it will take us home, basically its like our little personal space ship. Once I stick this key it will start up, and then we will have three days until its ready for us to leave” Liz said. Max was trying to take all this in. He took the key from Liz and stuck it in his pocket.

“Were not going anywhere” Max said with a stern voice. Liz tried to take the key back from him.
“Don’t be stupid! Give it to me!” She yelled. They started fighting over the key.

“No, I want more answers. Besides How do we know this thing will really work? I mean How long has it been sitting here?” Max asked.

“Just give me the dam Key max! God why are you so hard headed and stubborn! You know what we have to do! Our lives depend on it! Our people depend on it!” Liz yelled.

“What about everything here? How am I going to leave my parents? I cant just leave everything we need to make a plan” Max said. He was hoping he was getting through to her. This was crazy, he couldn’t just leave the one place he has called home his whole life .

“you can plan all you want but its still going to come down to this!” Liz said.

“I want this to be a our last option” Max said softly.

“Its is our only option! Geez! You didn’t listen then and you don’t listen now!” Liz yelled.

“I want to know more about the past” Max said.

“We don’t have time for this!” Liz yelled.

“make time” max said sternly.

“You know what? I hate you!” Liz said as she stomped out of the granolith chamber and into the pod chamber. Max followed her until she was all the way back to the car.

“ Well Right now I hate you too!” Max yelled.

“ Good then were even” Liz said as she got in the car.

“Why cant you just tell me everything. If you tell me everything maybe it could help us in the long run” max said as he sat next to her in the car.

“ because we don’t have a lot of time” Liz was tired and exhausted. She was still in pain. She winced in pain and held her stomach.

“Whats wrong?” Max asked wanting to cradle her.

“Nothing I’m just….” She stopped herself.

“your exhausted” Max said brushing her hair away from her face. He wanted so bad to take her into his arms and hold her.

“I’m fine” Liz said.

“No your not” Max said.

“ Don’t worry about me” Liz said softly.

“I have to” Max said softly.

“Why?” Liz said softly.

“because I love you”

“Well don’t” Liz said.

“I cant help it” Max said as he touched her lip with his thumb.

“Stop please” She said softly pulling away.

“ I cant stop how I feel its not something I can turn on and off” Max said softly.

“ For now you have to. “ Liz said softly.

The next day –

Liz wakes up before Max after talking all night, she gets out the car to stretch her legs out. While stretching she looks up at the sky and sees the sun coming up. Beautiful she though to herself, and started thinking about some of things Max said.

She knew Max was right on some level.

She went to stretch her arms out, but felt some pain.

Max woke up not to long after that, and looked to see if Liz was still their, but she wasn’t.

“Liz” he called out then gout of the jeep.

Max walked over to the passenger side and saw that she wasn’t there so he started walking towards the park.

Liz was so into her thoughts she didn’t hear Max call her.

He walks to where she was; now sitting on the rock almost right next to the pod chamber.

Max calls out “Liz” again; he didn’t get an answer from her.

Liz was in a trance like state, but she was real living her memories of her past life now. Liz did feel Max come sit next to her and touch her shoulder.

Max touches her she jump a little but no reaction to Max. Max is trying to form a some connection to her, but he kept getting blocked.

He started to push harder, the harder he pushed the more energy it took out of him. ‘why cant she just let me in’ max whispered softly. He decided to try again. This time he pushed hard enough that she finally let him in. He started getting vivid flashes from the past, some good and some not so good.

*Flash*

“We can not do this” Raven said softly. Zan so loyal stood before her. His closeness made her tense. She started to back away knowing what this moment was about to lead to. He touched her cheek, more then anything he wanted to be close to her. He wanted to breath her in. She was nothing like ava, zan considered ava more as a friend then a lover. What he felt with Raven was more.

“ I cant help myself” He said softly he said softly pulling her closer.

“ It dyfies everything we are.” Raven said pulling away.

“I don’t care. I will defy every rule they do not define us. What I feel for you is more then what I will ever feel for someone they are making me love” zan said with a stern loyal rone.

“your just foolish” Raven said turning her back towards him.

“Well then your foolish too” He said softly.

“ I shall go if we get caught…” Raven started to open the door and walk out but zan stopped her with his powers.

“ I don’t want you to go” zan said softly.

“ I have to” Raven said.

“You don’t want to, I know you feel what I feel. Just stay with me please” Zan replied as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He wanted her madly and deeply. Raven pulled away again.

“ We cant” she whispered on his lips.

“Then why arent you going?” Zan asked. She couldn’t move she couldn’t breath. His eyes were intense with passion and heat. They were going to far, Every touch, every kiss was irrestiable. This was her first time and she knew it was his. This wasn’t suppose to happen. He wasn’t suppose to be with her but she couldn’t stop. His first time was suppose to be with ava not her.

He was so gentel and so careful with her. He treated her like she was something delicate. It was like they were both floating on a cloud. The passion was Endless.

*End Of Flash*

The flashes were getting so intense max didn’t think he could hold on to the connection much longer.

*Flash*

Raven sat there holding zan in her arms. She touched his face she was hoping he would hold on one moment longer.

“ I’m with child” raven whispered softly. She took his hands and held them on her stomach. A slow smile crept on zans face.

“ Please stay with me” she whispered. She was exhausted and tired. Zan took a breath and slopwly uttered “ I love you” and then he slowly closed his eyes. That was his last breath.

“No!” raven yelled as she held him tightly. Her dress was covered in blood and she was dirty from head to toe. She did everything in her power to protect him, but it wasn’t enough. She wanted to die with him. She wanted to lay there and die with him.

*End of flash*

Max didn’t know if he could hold on to the connection much longer it was like his life was being drained out of him. He held on tightly using his all the energy he could to keep the connection. The flashes were coming in different order.

*Flash*

Raven watched Zan and Ava dance on the dance floor. Ava was so beautiful with her long beautiful curls trailing down her back. And her beautiful odd creamed color dress flowed as she danced across the floor. Raven touched her stomach. She started remembering the night her and zan shared. No one knew about it. The royal couple made there way back to there seats. Raven could see the tense in between them. She knew that Ava knew something was going on between them. Ava wanted her banned and she would do anything in her power to get what she wanted. But she couldn’t banned a protector. Raven was in over her head now.

The music stopped and everyone was heading there separte ways from the party. Raven followed the royal couple out. She stood back and watched them from a distance.

“ I need to know” Ava said softly taking zan’s Hand.

“Need to know what?” zan asked softly.

“What you feel for me. I love you with all my heart and soul” Ava said softly.

“ I tell you every day How I feel.” zan said.

“ your words don’t mean anything. You don’t look at her the way you look at me. I see the passion in your eyes when you look at her and….We barely touch each other.” Ava said. Zan took Ava’s chin and lifted up so she looked directly into his eyes. And then he leaned in and brushed his lips across her’s. And then the kiss began to be more passionate. Raven wanted to scream. She knew this was the way it was suppose to be but she hated the fact that he was kissing ava and then kissing her in the shadows when no one was around.

“Does that show you how I feel?” zan asked.

“Yes” Ava said softly. The more he kissed Ava the more he was starting to feel for her but he couldn’t put his feelings for raven aside they were much stronger.

*End of Flash*

Isabel knocked on Michaels apartment door. He opened the door and She walked right in.

“Well hello to you too” Michael said.

“ Where is my brother?” She asked.

“Umm….how should I know. I havent seen him” Michael said as he sipped on a bottle of Snapple.

“ He wasn’t home all night and If our parents find out there going to freak” Isabel said.

“ he’s probably with Liz” Michael replied.’

“He cant just take off like this without telling us!” Isabel said frantically.

“ yeah well….Im not his babysitter” Michael replied.

“ we need to find him” Isabel said.

Tess was sitting in the crashdown eating when she seen S eth walk in with jake. He seen the seriousness in the look he had.

“whats going on?” tess asked.

“ have you seen liz?” Seth asked.

“Umm come to think of it no and I havent seen max either” tess replied.

“Dam it!” seth said.

“Why whats going on?” Tess asked.

“She took him to the granolith.” Seth replied.

“Granolith?” Tess asked curiously.

“Come with me” Seth said.

“Uncle seth where are we going?” Jake asked.

“Were not going anyway buddy, your going to stay with auntie Isabel why uncle seth finds mommy” Seth replied.

“I think Isabel went to Michael’s she stormed out of here earlier” tess replied.

“Lets go” Seth replied.

Max couldn’t hold the connection no more. He let go and gasped for breath. About ten seconds later Liz gasped for breath.

“ You didn’t see everything” Liz said still taking deep breaths.

“ I saw enough for now” Max replied.

“I’m bored” jake replied.

“ Go watch tv” Michael said.

“ can I play a game with you” he asked Michael.

“ sure” Michael said agreeing so he would keep quiet.

“Ok close your eyes” He said. Michael closed his eyes. Jake touched the top of his hand and it started to glow. Jake closed his eyes and then suddenly he started laughing.

“Whats so funny” Michael asked.

“ you have mushy feelings for someone.” jake said. Michael was confused..

“What?” he asked.

“ you love her…ohm she is pretty just like tess. I like her. She likes you too. You havent told her you love her. She doesn’t like that.” Then it dawned on Michael who he was talking about.

“ok can you tell me who this girl is” he asked.

“Her name is maria. I’m going to call her ria. And she is on her way here. Here give her this” jake said. Michael opened his eyes and in his hand was a beautiful red stone shaped as a perfect heart.

“ you did this?” Michael asked.

“of course silly! Cant you?” jake asked.

“No, how did you do that?” Michael asked.

“ My powers”

“I know that can you show me”

“All you have to do is take what you feel and it will be formed. That’s all I did. it’s a love rock. That’s what I call it. I’m going to make one for Jessie when she comes”

“You know about Jessie?” Michael asked curiously.

“Of course I do silly. I’m going to watch tv” Jake said as he ran to the couch and plopped on it and changed the channel on the tv. Michael examined the rock closely.

Max and Liz walked back to the car. Before they had a chance to get in seth and tess pulled up.

“Liz what the hell are you doing?” Seth asked..

“Whats going on?” tess asked.

“ I showed him the granolith” Liz said softly exhausted and tired.

“ you didn’t start it up did you?” Seth asked.

“Can someone please explain to me whats going on?” Tess asked again.

“We didn’t start it up” Max asked.

“Good because the thing could of blowed up in your faces. Its not going to start I tried it” Seth said.

“What?” Liz looked at him curiously.

“ The whole thing is screwed up. I cant believe you even showed it to him”

“yeah well I cant believe I showed him a lot of things” Liz said softly.

“Were going to talk some more when we get back into town” Max said to Liz.

“ I hope someone is going to explain everything to me” tess said confused.

Kivar watched the little girl playing in the corner. She seemed so bored. Kivar went up to her and smiled.

“Its time you showed me your powers” kivar said softly.

“ I cant” The little girl said.

“And why not?” Kivar said.

“ because My brother said not to”
“ your brother?” Kivar asked.

“he said you’re a very bad man” The little girl said.

“ I ‘m a nice man I got you these coloring books didn’t I” Kivar said.

“ I want my mommy” She said as she curled up against the wall and started to cry.

“ Show me your powers and maybe you can see your mommy” kivar said.

“You’re a liar!” she yelled. Suddenly there was a burst of energy and kivar went flying across the room.

“That’s a girl” he said with an evil grin.

TBC

Special thanks too

claudialynn