Truth Revealed (Multi,XO,MATURE,UC) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Truth Revealed (Multi, XO, UC, MATURE) Part 11 10/8/09

Post by lizandzackfan »

SnowyOwl-17-Soon maybe? lol you'll just have to read and find out.
Maiqu
Twilighteyes

Thank you all for your reviews and I'm glad you enjoy this story and hope you all enjoy this part.

A/N: I added some stories to my Coming Soon section and they won't be posted up until I finish some of the ones I'm already working on. To ensure that I haven't typed them up yet they're still on paper lol. So don't forget to drop by my Authors Page and comment.
:D

Part 11

Liz:(nodded) Yea it’s me. (Paused) You look like crap. (She said as she took in her appearance, she had dark circles under her eyes and looked like she hadn’t slept in days. Not to mention the bruised eye and cheek, that were both a dark shade of purple)

Faith:(after a moment of getting over her shock of seeing Liz sitting right in front of her) What are you doing here? (She asked ignoring her comment about her appearance)

Liz:(shrugged) I thought it was about time I dropped by. (She didn’t want to let her guard down around Faith especially since she knew that a lot of time has passed and a lot of things have changed)

Faith:(frowned at Liz’s attitude, for as long as she could remember her sister had always been an open book to her, and now here she was sitting in front of her acting as though their surroundings didn’t bother her at all) How did you find me? (She asked trying to get whatever answers she could from Liz)

Liz:(after a moment of thought she said) Buffy. (She watched as Faiths eyes widened as the words left her mouth)

Faith:(shocked) How do you know Buffy? (she couldn’t believe that Liz had known who Buffy was, after all the scenarios she had played in her head about seeing her sister again she had never imagined this one that was currently going on)

Liz:(looked at her and made sure she kept a blank expression on her face at her next words) Because for the first time there are not only two slayers but three. It seems no one can stay dead these days. (She knew what she said was cruel but she couldn’t help all of the anger that had showed up again when she saw her sister)

Faith:(shocked) Three? You mean…. (She trailed off; she was in too much of a shock to feel hurt by Liz’s words)

Liz:(nodded) Yea it’s me Faith. (She paused and waited for Faith to respond)

Faith:(she mentally shook her head to clear it knowing she needed to focus if she planned on getting any answers from Liz, who from her point of view seemed reluctant to give her any explanations) Buffy and the others know that we’re sisters? (She asked deciding to try a simple question)

Liz:(shook her head and sighed) No I hadn’t told them. Especially after what happened with you and the Scoobie’s I didn’t think it was the best way to start off with them.

Faith:(confused) Then how did you find out about me?

Liz:(says as she uses her free hand to comb a lock of her hair behind her ear) They told me about you and then when I saw a picture Xander had taken of you I knew what had happened when you disappeared from the adoption home.

Faith:(swallowed and then after a moment said) They told you everything?

Liz:(slowly nodded) Yea. (She took a deep breath deciding to cut to the chase of why she was there in the first place, knowing if she stayed there any longer she would end up saying something she would regret to Faith) Look I came here for a reason ok. I just wanted to tell you that Angel and the others know about you and even though I am angry that you never came to me when all of this happened that you are now the only family I have left ok. When you finally do get out of here talk to Angel and you can find me that way. I’m sorry Faith because even though it took me a while to finally visit you this will be the only visit you get from me for a while. (And with that said she hangs up the phone leaving behind a sad and speechless Faith)

(Outside the Hyperion Hotel)

(Liz watched as they parked outside of the hotel; she had been silent since they had left the prison. Angel knew her enough to know that she would talk when she was ready to and she wasn’t just yet. She climbed out of the car and followed Angel into the hotel to see Micheal and Isabel anxiously waiting for her)

Liz:(she said once they saw her) Hey guys

Isabel:(looked at her concerned) How did it go?

Liz:(sighed) It went. Look I actually need to talk to you about something. (On the drive from the jail she had done some thinking about her parent’s funeral and she knew that she wouldn’t be able to be there for it. Everything was to raw from Alex’s death and she knew that she wouldn’t be able to get through it without breaking down; she was a slayer and she knew that if she broke down now she would be useless and that was something she couldn’t let happen. So she decided to have Micheal and Isabel head back to Roswell and take care of all of the funeral arrangement for her and to keep the others from looking for her. Taking a deep breath she looked into their concerned gazes and said) I need the both of you to go back to Roswell and take care of all the funeral arrangements. (She quickly explained when she saw them start to shake their heads) I can’t be there for the funeral it’s just too much…(she paused as her voice started to crack and after taking a moment to recollect she said) It would mean a lot to me if the both of you would do this for me. I trust you to take care of everything and make sure the others don’t question where I am and why I won’t be there.

Isabel:(stared at her for a moment as if she was searching for something and then she sighed and said) I don’t like it Liz but if it’s what you want then I’ll do it. (She then turned to Micheal) Micheal?

Micheal:(glared at the floor and then looked at Liz) I don’t think it would be a good idea to leave you alone Liz but I’ll do it if that’s what you need right now. But I want you to call us every day you call or we will both come to find you alright. (He said and Liz knew from the tone of his voice he wasn’t really asking her so she just nodded in response)

Isabel:(said to Liz) We’ll leave in the morning.

Liz:(nodded) That’s fine. (she then turned to Angel who had been silent through their whole exchange) I guess you might want some of your questions answered. (As she saw Angel nod she took a seat on one of the couches in the lobby and waited for him to start)

End Part
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm