Dangerous Changes (DA,XO,UC,MATURE) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Dangerous Changes (DA, XO, UC, MATURE) A/N 6/25/08

Post by lizandzackfan »

Thanks so much for all of your reviews. Here's the new part. :D
pandas2001
Maiqu
Touch of the Wind
KiaraAlexisKlay
orphyfets
crashdown'47

Part 12

(Max turned to look at Zack was Liz walked out)

Max: She’s hiding something. (She stated and waited for Zacks response)

Zack:(looked at her and then sighed knowing that she was right. There was something that Liz wasn’t telling him and he didn’t like it. Because the whole time he had known her she wasn’t secretive he even remembered her once telling him that she hated when her friends kept secrets for her) I know.

Alec: I think she’s lying about how she hurt herself. (They looked at him) I’m just saying that those cuts couldn’t have been made by falling. It looked like glass cut her.

Zack:(nodded he knew that’s what it looked like, he just desperately wanted to believe her because then that would mean that she wouldn’t lie to him and that she was ok. But he knew that deep down his gut feeling was right, that there was something seriously wrong with Liz) Maxie call Logan and have him check up on anything that’s been going on with her.

Max:(nods) Ok. (She takes out her phone and waits for Logan to answer)

Alec:(looked at Zack curiously) What do you expect to find?

Zack:(shook his head) I don’t know, maybe nothing. (He said not being able to keep the hope out of his voice)

Alec:(nodded) Maybe.

(Outside of the hotel)

(Liz was in the car sitting back staring at the ceiling of the car, she had just taken a couple of hits of coke. She had hurried out of the hotel as soon as she had left the room, not wanting anyone to see her, because if they did she wasn’t going to be able to do this. Liz closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of the effects, and listening as her heart beat faster and faster. Even though she hated Jake and the others she didn’t regret meeting them because if she hadn’t then she wouldn’t be able to have this stuff. She wouldn’t be able to have any way out of what was going on with her and Max, her parent, any of it. And now all she had to do was use and she felt like none of it could touch her. She sighed as she opened her eyes knowing that she better get to her room before anyone realized she wasn’t there and came looking for her. Hopefully no one was using the showers so she could have it to herself, so taking a deep breath she grabbed her bags and hurried back inside. Looking forward to taking some more and going to her own little world).

(2 days later)

(Liz opened her eyes as she felt the car stop, since all three of them had bikes and she was going to have to make the drive up there alone they decided to have one of them drive with her so that they could get there faster. Since apparently transgenics didn’t need any sleep they could go the whole way without having to stop for sleep. Which explained why Alec was currently next to her driving the car. Liz had to admit that she was glad that they had chosen Alec to be the one to stay with her, because he didn’t try and question her about her life. Unlike Zack and Max who every time they stopped had to ask her some question about her friends or Roswell, anything they could think of at the time and she just shrugged her shoulders never giving them an honest answer or an answer at all. Liz sighed she couldn’t wait to get to Seattle and sleep in an actual bed not to mention take some stuff since Alec was with her the entire time she hadn’t been able to do anything, but from what Alec had said they only had a few more hours until they reached Seattle. Looking to her left she watched as Alec climbed back into the car and handed her a water and some chips after stopping to get some gas).

Liz:(took the water and chips) Thanks.

Alec:(nodded and started back up the car) So can I ask you a question? (He asked as they got back on the road)

Liz:(shrugged) Can I stop you?

Alec:(ignored her comment and asked) Why do you avoid talking about Roswell? (He waited for her answer and just when he thought she was just going to ignore him and not answer his question he heard her voice)

Liz:(said while looking out the window and avoiding his gaze) Because nothing good happened there ok. I don’t want to waste my time remembering things that I can’t change. (She wasn’t going to answer his question but she thought that maybe if she told him something, they would leave her alone. Once she answered she turned on her side and closed her eyes, hoping that he would get the message and not try to ask her anything else. Which he must have since he didn’t say anything more, he just turned on the music to fill the silence in the car)

End Part.
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Dangerous Changes (DA,XO,UC,MATURE) Part 12 7/28/08 [WIP]

Post by lizandzackfan »

AlysLuv: You never know it could always switch :wink:

A/N: This is just an Authors Note but a good one. I'm almost finished with the next chapter and will have it posted on either Saturday or Sunday :mrgreen:
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm