The Past Returns(UC/CC/Slash Adult) A/N 04/08/08 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3A of 3ABCDE

The Past Returns: Book Two of the Chronicles of Antar
Section 1: Death and the Royalty of Antar
Chapter 3: Rebirth and Life
~ Togetherness ~

Timeline: The Same Day

“Together, together. Our love is all we're fighting for. Tell me what is worth moreThan togetherness, forever more” Togetherness” by Diana Ross

“What do you mean Isabel?” questioned Max when Michael turned around and yelled ‘what’. “What does Atarh have to do with Michael dying?”

“No not just Michel, you both and Atarh,” Isabel corrected, “You both turned into him.”

"Not mention the big puddle of jello,” added Maria.

“Jello?” Michael looked at her as if she was nuts.

“Yes Michael you and Max turned into a big blob of quivering, quaking jello with little tiny balls in it,” explained Maria.

Michael and Max just looked at each other; Max began to answer when he actually heard Michael say, “Careful what you say”, not aloud but in his mind. He looked over at him, Michael was just staring, his mind thinking about what information the parents would be comfortable with right now. Max was actually able to pick up on some of these thoughts.

“I don’t know I am not sure.” Started out Michael who ran his hand through his hair. “It probably has to do with the alien DNA we were constructed with.”

“Michael is right,” agreed Max, “It is just part of who we are.”

“Who is this Atarh?” asked Philip, “and why did you two become this person?”

Max looked to Michael who nodded his head and sat back down on the sofa, Isabel grabbed his right side while Maria anchored herself to his left.

“Atarh was the founder of Antar and it’s first King.” Max began explaining, “When he died they saved his DNA and have used it periodically over the centuries to interlace into various kings of Antar.”

“So they put this person’s DNA into you Max,” asked Liz, “since you are the King, right?”

“No Liz, they spilt the DNA and put a portion in both Michael and me.” Max explained quietly, “He is a King is in his own right.”

Liz looked somewhat dejected, all this time she was fashioning herself to be the Queen of a great King, and in her mind, although she would not let on, it made her feel superior, more important than the rest. “I don’t understand Max, you are King and of course that makes me your Queen, how does Michael fit into all of this.”

Michael glanced at Max to keep silent for now; more could come out later, much later.

“Because his father is a King as our father was. Max may be King of Antar but Michael will be made king of Kandahar.” interjected Isabel.

“Where is Kandahar?” questioned Kyle.

“At one time Antar was rule by the House of Rath,” Max pointed to Michael, “his lineage. As time went on they turned Antar over to the House of Thardan, my line.” Max stopped to take a break and see if everyone was on board. “Because The House of Rath is so powerful, they retained status as their own Kingdom which became known as Kandahar.”

“But I always thought Michael was just a soldier sent to protect you,” quizzed Liz, she never could believe that Michael would be a royal, “He was only royal because he was engaged to Isabel that is what the message said.”

“The message was a creation of Nasedo and Tess, false message. Left off the good stuff.” Michael remarked.

“The truth…” Max looked at Michael who gave a slight “no” shake to his head, “…is that Michael is second in line to the throne of Antar, that is his birthright. In fact he probably has more money, land, military and followers than I did or will ever have.”

Liz just looked doubtfully at Michael.

“Yah what a shock! Michael is not some poor white trash that you all have assumed I am.” He got up and walked towards the backyard.

“Michael?” yelled out Max.

“Ummm… my head hurts I am going to rest.” Michael faked a headache; he wanted to end this discussion, he was sick of being made to feel like some piece of scum off the sidewalk.

“Oh Michael of course,” Diane spoke up, “We were all in such shock over what has happened, I did not even think.”

“Its okay, I just need a corner to rest for a while.” Michael opened up the patio door, he walked over to a lawn chair, pulled it off to the side and sat down; his head was in his hands.

“Liz why did you make Michael feel bad like that?” asked Maria.

“Well Max is the King, Michael has always been some soldier,” offered up Liz.

Maria just shook her head, “Even if he was, is that anyway to make a person feel, like they are inferior?”

Liz did not say anything, Michael and her had never really been friends, she was his friend’s wife and at one time his boss. It was just easy on her to dislike Michael to some degree, after all jealousy can only have one lover.

Liz watched as Max went outside to talk to Michael. “Michael you need to lay down, come on take my room,” insisted Max.

“Both of you need rest,” suggested Philip from the patio door.

“I am fine, but a little rest would help.” Max was standing right next to Michael; he could sense very clearly a feeling of loneliness, a lacking in him for a home, a place to call his own. Max had never felt that before. He always knew how Michael felt, but knowing and what he was experiencing right now were definitely two separate entities.

“Michael you take my bed okay,” Max held out his hand for Michael to take. Michael did and stood up, as he passed Max, Max whispered into his ear, “We will have our room once again, not mine not yours, ours, I promise.” Michael just nodded and went into the house, closed Max’s door, and threw himself down on the bed.

“God this has been a long morning, it is barely even noon,” noted Jim looking at his watch. “I was supposed to be on duty an hour ago. Listen I will see everyone this evening, around 8:30. Okay?” Jim gave him a squeeze at the shoulders, “Kyle.” He then turned around, went over to Amy, “Amy,” he whispered as kissed her on the cheek, and hurried out the door.

“We also have to go and check on this at the Crashdown we hired new personnel.” Jeff informed the group, he hoped the place was still standing and no fire engines had been called in again.

“I need to check my shop,” noted Amy, Maria do you need anything?”

“Yeah mom lots of cedar oil.” Maria said giggling, “I have a funny feeling I am going to need it.”

Amy laughed; it would good to hear her daughter’s voice even if things were a little weird right now. “Okay cedar oil it is.”

“Isabel stood up and brushed off her clothes as she announced. “We need to go shopping?”

“Shopping?’ Diane looked at her puzzled.

“Shopping do you really think that is a good idea Isabel?” asked Max

“Yes moms,” she said indicating Max in that word, “I need to have my hair done, nails, something to wear tomorrow, Michael said the communication is video. I want to at least look my best. You too Maria.”

“Why?”

“You have a position and status to be concerned with now. Come one it will be fun. Liz?”

“I thought I would go with my mom and dad and see the Crashdown but I can meet you later.” Liz wanted some time alone in her room to think and to talk with her mom.

“Okay,” Isabel was displeased, Liz will have to learn how to properly behave in court society, and she was unwilling to learn or to adjust so far. “Mom, you are coming with us?”

“I would love to girls” Diane smiled as she gathered up her purse, “Well that leaves the boys here at home, don’t get into to much trouble and keep the snacks to a minimal, eat something healthy.”

“I am gone. I need to file some papers at the courthouse. I won’t be back till say seven.” Philip informed the group.

“All right,” said Diane, “let’s meet here at 9 pm for dinner.”

“We will cover the food Diane,” interrupted Nancy.

“Thanks that will be a great help.”

The parents and girls all started shuffling out the door. Max did not like the idea of everyone splitting up in case of the FBI or skins. Isabel insisted they would be okay. Soon the house was quiet. Kyle settled down on the sofa, stretched out and found a football game to watch. Max went to get some juice from the kitchen, when he walked back in Kyle was snoring loudly, in competition with the TV.

Max just shrugged and went to make sure all the doors were locked and the curtains drawn. Then he decided to check on Michael.

Michael was also asleep; face down sprawled out across the bed. The sun was starting to come around this side of the house and soon would be in Michael’s eyes. Max closed the curtains and began to walk out of the door, when he hear Michael mumble in his sleep. Afraid he was having another nightmare, Max turned back from the door, that he had opened slightly, and came close to Michael. He bent down; the feeling of being so close was intoxicating. Max took a deep breath.

Michael was half-asleep when he felt the whisper of a gentle kiss against his the corner of his lips. 'Max doesn’t care, it is a dream,’ Michael told himself, as he snuggled down deeper in the mattress willingly to embrace the moment he was secretly waiting for.

His dream continued as he felt the mattress shift as if weight had been added. Michael could smell Max’s scent in the pillow as he buried his face in deeper, his senses tugged at his consciousness, trying to arouse him. He could feel his skin being touch, his ears hearing Max whisper, he felt himself being seduced into a sensual spell, a wicked wild incantation intended to make one yearn for sexual pleasures of the flesh.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Explicit Sexual Situation Slash

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3B of 3ABCDE

~ Reunited ~

“It's our reunion We're back together” “Reunion” by Maxwell

Max could not resist when he got close to Michael to kiss the corner of his lips. Michael stirred and moaned in his sleep, encouraging Max to continue. He kissed his lips again as his hands massaged his back, enticing the senses to arouse.

Michael moaned louder with the second kiss, he shifted in the bed as he rolled over. Max had to move quickly as he lifted up his body and then straddling Michael’s waist as he lay on his back.

‘Much better,’ Max thought as he leaned in for another kiss. This time Michael responded hungrily as he parted his lips allowing Max’s tongue to slide in. He drew his arms around Max holding him tight as their kiss deepened.

That was all Max needed to reciprocate, as the kiss grew, the heat being generated was surging through their bodies, awaking them both physically and mentally. Michael slanted open an eye to find Max and him fencing with their tongues. It was not another dream, as Michael drove his tongue in harder as his hand supplicated the skin and muscle under its grasp.

Forced to break the kiss for air, Michael whispered into Max’s ear, “I have been waiting for you for so long.”

Max drew up and studied Michael’s face as he placed his hands on each side. He then leaned down and pulled Michael into another kiss, not one of passion and fire but a soft kiss of love, of happiness, of jubilation. When he pulled from the kiss, he breathed out, his voice just above a whisper, "So have I."

That was all it took to release the last of Michael’s restraints; years of denial, hatred, and envy flooded out as he was filled with passion. At that, moment, in that time and place, on that small cramp tiny bed, being neither King nor warrior, human nor alien, they were just themselves, and for the first time Michael realized that he knew Max was his, both Max and Zan as one were his.

"I want you," Michael whispered huskily. "All these years I have denied what you meant to me. How much I want you with me, I never knew what I had until you left me, left me alone. I don’t like that feeling of not being connected; it is so vacant, so dark, so cold, so lonely.”

Max was too stunned to answer with words, so he did the only thing left; he captured Michael’s mouth captured again in a hot kiss. That kissed melted as Max began to lick and nibble down his neck and across the jaw line. He came up on the other side only to see Michael’s eyes open, mischief frolicked the liquid silver streaks.

"I'd like to make a habit of this." Max said as he savored Michaels lips, pulling him into another deep kiss. Max smiled inwardly as he realized he could spend a lifetime kissing Michael. Their limbs were intertwined, their hips rubbing hard against each other, their legs interlocked, Max brushed past Michael’s ear as he spoke so softly, "Let's make up for lost time. Let’s make the bond again."

Michael heard those words and froze he held Max back at arm’s length as he studied his face. “What type of bond Max? I told you what would happen.”

“You will never go there,” stated Max with conviction, “you are pious in your beliefs and dedicated to justice, the Ancients would never abandon you.” Max leaned in for a short peck on his lips, “and if you do I will go with you, I never want you to feel alone again.” Max was serious in the last few hours he had experienced such intense and traumatic emotions, feelings and sentiments that invaded and haunted his very core; solitary existence that tore at his heart, mind, psyche, soul, and spirit.

”Max No…”

“No Michael I want this, please do me one favor, I beg you.”

Michael studied Max as he perceived what was to be. “Max you know we have to be on Antar for the bond to be official, to be eternal.”

"Then when we go to Antar we will bond, in the old way; in the way of blood, of fire, of life.” Max kissed him again, “I will let all of Antar know that I have the Warrior’s soul, that you are mine, I am yours; together we will be one, we are one.”

Michael’s heart beat strong as he felt Max’s soul immerse him with love, passion, and lust as he heard the words.

"I know you are worried," Max whispered, "but this is meant to be."

Michael’s resistance to that idea melted away as Max began to kiss and lick his way down Michael’s neck. Deftly he undid the buttons, one by one as he exposed the flesh underneath. His fingers stroked and caressed the firm muscular structure as Max’s lips found their way to sensitive areas that made Michael moaned and growl with pleasure.

Max's hand had a mind of their own as they wandered along Michael’s ribs, counting the indentations, then making their way across his chest, taking a side trip as they fondled and rolled the tips of his nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Michael’s head fell back; his breath was coming in hard noticeable pants.

Max then traced the center of Michael’s breastbone down to his muscular stomach watching in fascination as the muscles rippled in anticipation of his ministrations.

Slowly almost tortuously Max began to lick his way down, his tongue teasing as he circle the navel , his tongue and teeth lick and nipped the flesh until they met a barrier a belt.

Max raised his head, as he gasped at the sight of Michael, his shirt opened, his cheeks flushed, his chest raising and falling heavily; he looked so fucking sexy, just waiting to be fucked, to be love, to be wanted.

Swallowing hard, Max leaned back on his knees, unbuckled the belt, removed it from the loops and threw it to the floor. Then he began to ceremoniously pop opened the buttons son Michael’s jeans, one by one, just like his shirt, slowly as the flesh underneath appeared.

“Commando?” Max smiled at the thought of no more barriers.

Michael just shrugged and smirked.

Max slide his hand down taking the jeans with him, as he passed the hips and then as he slid past the long thick engorged cock, ready and willing for action.

Michael sat up as he caught Max turning back around after throwing the jeans to the ground. “My turn,” he said, his voice deepened from sleep and lust, as he began to remove unbutton Max’s shirt, his tongue and lips never leaving the supple skin.

He wrapped his legs around Max drawing him in close as they continued to kiss, exchanging the breath in their lungs. Subtly Michael broke the kiss as he gently licked and nuzzled his way across his cheek and onto the neck. There he nipped along stopping only to feel the blood rushing through the vein. The pulse quickened as Michael’s hands roamed over Max’s body, as he pressed and apply pressured to Max’s still clothed penis. Michael grinned, knowing how he could affect Max; it filled with him ride, knowing right now Max wanted him, not Liz or anyone else but him.

Michael kissed his way up his neck, feeling Max’s adam’s apple bounce as Max gulped in air as he felt Michael’s fingers prodding and manipulating the sensitive skin on his chest. Michael quickly divested him of his shirt throwing it into the pile on the floor. The pants were next, but all Michael was able to do was to unzip, unbuckle and free Max’s cock from its confinement.

They intertwined; wrapped around each other in a sensual mating ritual. Max was busy lapping at Michael’s collarbone as he found his way to his shoulder. He could feel the energy under Michael’s skin, the energy of a warrior waiting to break free. He could sense by feel where the nerve was located, that one nerve was TellymonRath’s undoing. The nerve once activated sent pulses to the brain releasing the food gate, allowing the pent up emotions to deluge the willing victim. Max knew that if he activated this nerve, Michael and Rath would be less resistant to the bonding process. This time Max wanted it to be mutual, last time was so barbaric it had to be done in love, he owed Rath that much.

Michael could feel Max nipping on his shoulder, knowing what he wanted; he pulled back and looked at Max in the eye.

“Are you sure? Once it begins I cannot stop, you know that.” The words were staccato as heavy breaths fell in between.

Looking into Michael’s eyes, Max slowly lowered his lips until they touch, softly, almost reverently. Michael’s mouth parted on the contact, as Max’s tongue ever so gently touch and caressed his. Michael could feel Max run his hands through his silky hair as he began to fall backwards, as Max shed his pants and lay down on top of Michael.

<center>
Max licked. Michael arched.
Max kissed. Michael moaned.
Max nipped. Michael groaned.
Max sucked. Michael growled.
</center>

Max slid his hands across and down Michael’s inner thighs tracing the muscles and veins. He came upwards as he grazed past first and then circled back to caress and sooth the heavy filled balls, in doing so he felt the brand Vilandra had left on Michael.

“Michael?” Max spoke softly, “What did you and Vilandra do?” as he traced the outline of Vilandra’s seal.

Michael eyes were closed enjoying the touch; he opened one eye and then the other as he smirked and slightly jerked his head to the side.

“Nothing, in particular,” he smiled even wider knowing what Max had found. “It is her strange punishment for taking Maria as my wife without her permission.”

A low growl formed in Max’s throat, he wanted to be the first like last time, but Vilandra had beaten him to the punch. “Is this one spoken for?” Max asked as he rubbed and squeezed the sensitive ball gently.

“Yes, she gave it Maria,” Michael’s breath was labored.

“Then I guess, I get to choose my location,” Max said as he narrowed his eyes at Michael, “Maybe a place where you can no longer deny me.”

Max then grasped Michael’s cock as he began to stroke him hard, he was firm in his hand. Michael closed his eyes, his emotions were building; the power, the fire that burned within him was coming to the surface. He took several intakes of air as he fought to stay in control.

Max knew what he was doing, seducing both Rath and Michael was a carefully planned out strategy, one false move, one slip up, one mistake and he would turn from him. Rath was skittish, not unlike an untrained battle horse in his first skirmish. It took Zan years to learn how to handle Rath, how to figure out the moves and countermoves; a finely orchestrated game of chess.

"I want you Michael," Max whispered into his ear as he removed his hand and placed it over the scar on his chest. Michael opened his eyes to see Max was leaning over him, gazing into his soul, his mind, his very existence. “Please, this time I want it to be our decision.”

Michael was trembling, he was torn between the fear he had of damning Max’s soul and the knowledge of being one; no more loneliness, no more pain, no more hatred.

"Your mine," Max cooed, "as I'm yours.” Max’s eyes spoke volumes of trust, want, love, forgiveness, patience, and most of all acceptance of who and what they were. “Please I love you."

Michael‘s voice was barely above a whisper, it was so soft Max almost could not hear the words he waited two lifetimes for. "I'm yours, Max. You can do whatever you want. I trust and love you laso."

Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3C of 3ABCDEabcd

~ Bonding ~

“What have I done? You were such a friend. I tore this bond apart. I need you back. I've broken the bond that made us strong” “Broken Bonds” by Focal Point

The air was silent for a few seconds, as Max and Michael held each other tight, neither wanted to speak or move, Max for fear what he heard was his imagination and Michael for fear of the repercussions of what he had agreed to.

Their hard cocks, having a mind of their own, were grinding hard against one another. Max could send an eternity like this; he was so consumed in his want and need of Michael he had forgotten the door was wide opened. Passionately their lips once again found each other; their tongues wrestled from mouth to mouth, their bodies intertwined tightly together, while hands roamed.

"I want you..." Max whispered out as he nuzzled Michael’s neck, kissing the skin with great pleasure. His hands were also busy as they roamed up and down his body, slowly his lips down, tasting, relishing in the sensation he could feel coming off Michael.

Michael’s hips had begun a slowly humping motion, raising and lowering as he rubbed himself against Max’s hard stiff cock. He needed Max, as Max needed him; their cocks yearned for each other.

Max’s tongue reached out as he encircled a nipple, laving it before he nipped and tugged at it gently, pulling back with his teeth ever so gently until he heard Michael hiss through his teeth. That sound pushed Max to lick and suck on the tip until it hardened and stood erect; the skin shivered each time he flicked his tongue across it.

Michel gasped and found himself holding Max’s head encouraging him to lick and suck the skin on his chest. He was losing control as the blue shield came up surrounding them. Max again bit and tugged at Mirabel’s nipple. This time Michael released a bolt of energy as it travel from him into Max’s body. Max felt the power surge entered him, releasing the desire to own Michael, to own TellymonRath, to have him, to have them; to taste, to bathe, to consume a warrior’s energy.

Max made his way back to Michael’s lips taking him a deep soulful kiss as his hand rested on the king's scar. Michael felt the pain as it surged through him, it was brief as Max held him in a tight kiss, his hand still glowing after he had burn his brand into Michael’s chest.

“My warrior,” whispered Max, “Please Rath no others,” as he kissed his way onto the creamy white shoulder. Quickly Max found the nerve as he flicked his tongue back and forth across the spot savoring the concealed trigger. Then without warning, suddenly, he bit down hard, drawing blood, drawing himself in; into Michael’s mind, into Michael soul, into Michael’s very existence.

Michael shook uncontrollably when Max entered, even with his knowledge the invasion, the bonding of them could be painful. Their energies were so powerful that it racked their bodies, seared their thoughts, exploded their cells; the pain would intensify greatly before it subsided and they were one. Max held Michael tight as he felt the muscle shake and quiver, knowing that he would too have to face this. He took Michael in another kiss as he allowed his mind to send out waves of passion, of calmness, of tranquility as he felt Michael relax in his arms.

Max pulled back and saw the silver eyes return, Michael was breathing heavily, his eyes gazed over, as carnal desire flooded over him. The bed was small as they were limited in space. Max leaned back on his knees as he pulled Michael’s knees up, locking eyes with him al the while. His hand massaged the strong thighs, tracing the snake pattern, feeling it scaly texture. Slowly he spread Michael’s legs apart as he gently caressed the inner things brushing past but never touching the straining cock and heavy balls.

Michael was still shaking, with each touch of Max was magnified ten fold as he braced as one lustful wave followed another as they coursed through his body, alternating driving him mad with passion and desire.

Max looked down at Michael, he could feel the need for raw animalistic sex, powerful licentious sex, demanding lubricious sex. Michael’s libidinous nature was demanding, crying out for a hard fuck. Max looked down at Michael, his chest labored, his silver eyes, his cock weeping, full, and finally at the brand, his mark, for all to see.

Pulling on Michael’s hips, he edged them both to the edge of the bed. Stepping off Max pulled Michael down until his ass cleared the mattress. Michael encircled his legs around Max’s hips, lifting his back slightly off the bed.

Max positioned himself at the entrance and looked Michael in the eye, leaning over he took him in a searing kiss as he slammed his full length in. Michael tightened up, his head fell back, his mouth opened, his breath punctuated, his eyes closed.

Max was over come by the sensation as he started thrust in and out of Michael, the pressure was mounting, deeper and deeper he went following Michael into the depths of sexual desire. Max had never felt anything so tight or wonderful in his life. He was so hard, so wanting of Michael, so needing to be joined like this. With a scream, he rammed hard once, twice, thrice time as he exploded into Michael.

The bonding had begun as Michael absorbed Max’s semen; the liquid burned the sensitive inner linings. Max stayed in deep as he felt the pressure again build up. He pulled out and slammed full forced in as far as he could go shooting more of the scalding liquid in.

Michael winced with each load that was dumped inside of him. The pain was brief, as he felt their fluids intermingle, then he braced for another. He turned his head to the side, his eyes opened barely as he saw an image, ‘mirrors, when did Max’s mom install mirrors on both sides of the hallway’ he was trying to remember. Again Max withdrew his cock, waited a second and then with bone crushing force slammed back into Michael’s body. Michael groaned and arched his back. His eyes opened again, a figure he swore he could see a figure staring watching them from afar; watching them mate, watching them bond, watching them fuck.

Max had no control by now; he was a fucking machine, shooting his seed deep into Michael repeatedly. He felt himself climb higher and higher on the powerful orgasm. Their bodies drugged on the natural substances produced during binding rituals, magnified their sense; each kiss ten fold, each touch a hundred, each thrust a thousand. They were flying upwards as Max hit the limit as he exploded for the last time, shattering the blue shield around them as he fell back to earth, collapsing onto of Michael.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3D of 3ABCDEabcd

~ Watching You ~

“That's a good question. Why am I standing out here alone? I guess I don't know enough to come in from the rain” “Watching you” by Melissa Etheridge

Michael woke to having his chest crushed by Max’s weight. He smiled and snuggled his nose into Max’s hair and neck. Max began to stir and thinking he was on a solid surface, not hanging half off the edge of a bed, rolled taking Michael with him onto the floor.

“What the…” Max looked up puzzled

Michael was laughing, Max looked at him to verify what his sleepy brain had heard, yes it was Michael laughing.

“What is so funny?”

“Your face when you landed.”

“Funny huh!”

“Oh yeah,” Michael stretched over, hooking his legs around Max as he rolled him over. “Very funny,” he kissed his neck and shoulders as their bodies rubbed together.

Max using Zan’s memories was able to remember similar times when Rath was giddy and silly usually after major battles, but also he had forgotten, after they reenacted the bonding process.

Max pushed Michael back with his arms, “You are high.”

“Like a kite,” Michael chuckle, Rath’s deep sensual sexy chuckle.

“Rath?” Max questioned, “or Michael?”

“Does it matter we are both the same, I am Michael, he is me.” Michael was playing with Max’s hair, apparently fascinated at the color and texture.

“So you both are high!” Max shook his head, “What am I going to do with you?”

“That’s easy,” Michael, replied as he laid his full weigh on Max, pinning his arms back, he leaned in for a kiss , then out of the blue “I need some water,” Michael jumped up off Max and headed out the door.

“Michael?” Max sat up twisting his body, seeing Michael's naked ass preparing to leave the room, “Where are you going?”

“To get a bottle of water. Want one?”

“No,” Max was perplexed, “you can’t leave like that,” pointing to his lack of clothing.

Michael scrutinized his appearance, “Why?”

“You have no clothes on?”

“Damn your right! Oh well,” he shrugged his shoulders.

Max sighed, smiled and stood up, grabbing a towel off his chair. “Here throw this on.” Michael caught the towel, placing it low on the hips. “You are coming back? Right?”

“Sure Max,”

Michael bounded into the kitchen to find Kyle awake and sitting at the table.

“Hey Kyle,” he started plowing though cabinets and drawers.

“Hey Michael,” Kyle replied as he watched him, “Looking for something?”

“A bottle of water.”

Kyle looked at him puzzled, shook his head, then got up and opened the refrigerated peering into its depths, grabbing a bottle of water. “Here,” as he closed the door and turned around.

“Thanks”

Kyle froze Michael was standing right in front of him effectively pinning him to the door.

Michael took the bottle, and placed it on top of the refrigerator, closing the distance between the two. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Did I…?” Kyle stammered out, “What? What do you mean?”

Michael’s eyes were different the silver streaks were more pronounced, they radiated as Kyle felt Michael penetrate his own fragile wall.

“Did you enjoy watching Max fuck me?”

“Michael I don’t…”

“Never lie to me,” Michael growled out, “I have a bad temper.”

Kyle gulped air, “I did not mean to …I…um… just…Oh god I am sorry.”

“Found it fascinating?” Michael leaned his arm past Kyle’s head onto the door itself bringing his body in closer, “What part?”

“What do mean?” Kyle’s breath was short, he did not know what Michael was up to nor capable of.

“What part did you find fascinating? Max fucking or alien sex?”

“Hey man, I am sorry.”

Michael leaned his other arm against the refrigerator; he was a hairs breath away from Kyle.

“Why sorry? You liked what you saw. I can feel it. If it weren’t for Michael, I would fuck you here and now, initiation into the world of Antarian males.” Michael laughed low.

“Your not Michael, you are Rath.” Kyle took a big gulp, “Oh no!”

“Are you frightened of me?” Michael leaned in more his lips just a skin cell away, “You do not fear Michael do you? I am him, just a little changed, a little different?” Michael drew one hand down as he put it on Kyle abdomen, stretching the palm and fingers out, he slowly glided upwards. “Do you like?” Michael whispered into Kyle’s ear, “I am very good at what I do.”

“Michael?” Max’s vice boomed from the other room, “Michael, did you find the water?”

Michael smiled, “King Maxie wants to finish bonding,” His hand was playing with Kyle’s collar as it came up onto the back of Kyle’s neck holding him hard. His body was drawn to Michael’s; Kyle felt his hard sculpted muscles, the power coursing over his smooth skin, his soft silky hair, his hard erection. “You like it, admit it.” He pulled Kyle forward roughly, as he kissed him deep, feverously, a kiss that left Kyle shock, speechless, emotionally torn inside. “It would have been fun.” Michael released him, smirked, reached up and grabbed the bottle of water.

“The door is opened, the mirrors are angled just right, you can watch all you want.” Michael smirked, “But I suggest we keep this between ourselves, Max gets a little perturbed.” Michel turned to leave “Enjoy the show; you can pretend I am fucking you instead of Max.” Kyle’s eyes opened wide at that statement Michael laughed both he and Rath loved to get a rush out of Kyle.

Michael reentered the bedroom to find Max waiting on the bed; he threw him the water as he stripped off the towel.

“The door Michael, close it.”

“Why? Kyle is snoring while watching TV and no one is home,” said Michael as he laid his body down next to Max drawing him close. “Plus I am comfortable.”

Max could sense the excitement that was building in Michael, as he felt himself being pushed slightly backwards. He was staring into pools of liquid silver, drowsing, those eyes; they never failed to mesmerize Zan. They kissed deeply, as the bonding continued to hold them entranced, drawn one to the other.

“O’ wy ink xantis’ nat’yn mir,” whispered Michael into Max’s ear as he nuzzled, his body encouraging Max’s into a tight embrace.

“What?” Max could not believe what he heard; Michael was speaking ancient Antarian, words from the bonding ritual.

“O’ wy ink xantis’ nat’yn mir,” Michael repeated as he kissed Max, nipping at his neck as he made his way downwards.

Max listened to the words again, the old words, the old tongue, the language of the Royals, it has been so long. They flowed sensuously from Michael, a long forgotten ballad, sentimental words from a self-proclaimed dispassionate die-hard. “O how, I take pleasure in your love.”

Max moaned as he felt Michael stroking him, covering his body with kisses and little nips here and there. Max arched his back, pressing harder against Michael; he felt the fire stir within; the fire of want, the fire of lust, the fire of desire.

“S’x henuk tnat n’ wi.” Michael whispered as he moved to allow Max to roll over. “Nadth.” (Over, offer yourself to me.” “Please.”)

Max nodded and rolled onto his stomach, bringing himself onto his knees and hands. Michael used the ancient forbidden rituals that had been handed down for centuries from master to master, the rituals of the mind, the rituals of the opening, and the rituals of seduction. He used these as a gentle unobtrusive way to access Max to enter him, unlike Max’s use of the nerve, a defect in Rath’s anatomy that was passed onto Michael.

Michael drew his hands over Max’s back placing his thumbs along the spinal cord as he worked his way upwards at a leisurely pace, giving off gentle, soothing vibrations intended to calm and prepare Max for the invasion of his mind and soul. Michael continued upwards as he crossed his broad strong shoulder and onto the arms forcing them out and down, spreading them wide. He stretched until their fingers met and then he made a slow, gradual, agonizing retreat.

Max rested his cheek on a pillow facing the wall, he closed his eyes as he allowed himself to be controlled, this part of the ritual always made Zan a little nervous, he did not like giving up control, but with Rath he felt safe, secure in the fact that Rath would let no harm come to him.

Withdrawing down his back Michael let his hands make the arch over his hips and down his thighs to his knees delicately spreading them wider, as he settled in positioning himself. The hands came back up as they massaged his inner thigh softy, finishing off at Max’s ass where Michael kneaded the muscles until they were relaxed.

Placing one hand on Max’s back, Michael pressed his finger into him stimulating the gland, releasing the moisture, adding another finger he moved further north, caressing the sides as he found the slight bulge. He stroked it hard, listening to Max moan loudly; he added a third finger keeping pressure on the prostrate and the alien gland as he finger fucked Max deeply. Max was bucking up against him the feeling was delicious.

“Oh Michel… that… good…” Max was incoherent as he felt the alien bonding begin, as Michael began to enter his soul and his mind. Michael was taking Max’s mind off of his entering so the pain would be minimal.

"wopi n’wi” Michael moved his hand onto Max’s spine, as he melded himself into Max.

Max heard Michael in his head, (“Open to me”) as his mind allowed him in, their energies collided forcibly together, the pain was great, but Max was concentration on the sexual pleasure rather than the pain of joining.

“Hanthum m’ wi.” Michael withdrew his fingers as he entered Max’s mind. Michael inhaled, a cleansing technique as he cleared his mind, then he blew out a pure breath as he aligned his soul to Max’s.

Max felt his whole being pressured, squeezed as it was. He knew Michael was there inside him, the two, in one soul. The power the two alien leaders contained was more than one body could take as Max began to tremble and shake uncontrollably. He opened his soul at Michael’s request, “Join with me” as tears formed and ran down his cheeks onto the pillow below.

Michael leaned forward and took Max into his arms, enveloping him, until the tremors stop. Then pressing his hands against Max’s back for support, Michael slid his cock in until he reached the end. Max tense upon the intrusion and then released as he relaxed.

Michael took long deep strokes, pulling out every third stroke to the edge only to push back in. Then every so often, he would come completely out, wait a second and then as soon as Max would buck slightly back, he would slam forward. Max was moaning that he wanted Michael to be in deeper and to fuck harder.

Michael liked to hear Max call out to him, beg him for sexual release. He pulled out again and glanced to the open door, where he could see the mirror and the figure watching and listening.

Michael smiled as his cock was proudly displayed, he felt like that warrior once again on the battlefield, strong, mighty, invincible. He had not felt like that for such a long time. He slid back into Max, relishing in the exquisite feeling.

Max’s vocabulary had diminished even further as he struggled to contain the moans and incomprehensible guttural sounds. The combination of Michael’s cock and natural high from alien sex had him spinning in a vortex, a sexual induced state of bliss.

Feeling the inevitable end, Michael’s breath grew very short as he began to rabbit fuck Max; short fast strokes.

“Fuck Max…” screamed out Michael, “fuck you are killing me. Damn you are tight.” Michael was close as he began to pound harder deeper into Max holding his hips as they crashed together. Michael lost control as the blue shield envelope the lovers.

“Tasi’th n’ wi, roared out Michael as he exploded, “Tasa’th n’ wi” howled out Rath.

Max heard the final words one said by Michael, one by Rath (Tie to me, Bond to me) as they had not finished merging as he and Zan have done.

Michael’s hot semen struck him inside with incredible force. Max grabbed the sheets, balling up the edge as he waited for the burn to subside. He felt their cells merging, the fluids mingling one into the other.

“Paysi mir! Paysi mir dasthi.”

Max was high on the drug-induced state, caused by the mingling of the fluids, just as Michael was drugged. He tried to clear his head as he heard the words. Did he actually hear Michael say? “My love, my love forever.”

“Wapyron’n ptat sim’rth”

Max then felt Michael thrust into him again sending more of the burning fluid into him. He winced and tensed up. Max could “Feel the pain” as the words warned him.

“Wapyron’n ptat mir”

He felt Michael tense repeatedly as his cock drove in deeper, farther than Max thought anyone could go. His insides were on fire; spreading throughout his body, changing him, driving him to new heights of passion. Yes he could now “Feel the ecstasy”, as his hands relaxed.

“Wapyron’n ptat kabth”

Max nor Zan had ever been fucked so hard, Michael had tense every muscle as he concentrated on making these last few thrusts deep, filling Max with semen, alien fire, alien gold. He flew upwards to the stars taking Max with him, back to Antar, back to their home, back to their past. “Feel the Ice,” he screamed in the ancient tongue as he blacked out falling on top of Max, dropping him down onto the mattress. The blue shield shattered as a wave of lust, desire, love, an emotional typhoon shot away from their bodies enveloping everything within a hundred yards.

Kyle had been watching, mesmerized by the actions, the fluidity of their bodies, the gracefulness of the sex act. It wasn’t like the porno movies he had seen, this was the ultimate expression of love eternal, love divine, love forever. He heard Michael’s voce and the strange language that sounded so inviting with its lilting, melodic character.

Michael or Rath was right; he was fascinated by alien sex, especially sex between the males of the species. Kyle could not help but wonder what it would feel it when Michael sudden spasm caused the blue shield to drop expanding outward covering everything in its path including Kyle.

He was sucked into the orgasm realm of Max and Michael. He never felt such incredible power, a feeling of omnipotence, vitality, strength, supremacy, and virility. Kyle did not know how long it lasted but when he woke up, he found himself on the floor in the hallway, face down. He jumped up, his head felt heavy like a hang over. Kyle headed for kitchen where he splashed cold water over his face, then sat down to contemplate his fate that was to be.

Max was the first to stir; Michael had shifted drawing them on to their sides. Max turned his body and snuggled into Michael, he brushed the hair off his face as he observed Michael completely sedated, completely at peace, completely sated.

He smiled and stroked Michel’s cheek waking him ever so gently. It was such a loving gesture, Zan always would stroke Rath’s cheek to sooth him, for some reason this simple act worked.

Michael stirred and opened his eyes, as he saw Max smiling seductively at him. “What?” he questioned.

"You look so fucking incredibility sexy when you cum.” Max whispered gently.

Michael smirked then wiggled his eyebrows, "You want to see it again?"

" I don't think I'd survive another round.”

“Have any powers?”

“Nope none yet. Why?”

"Then I suggest we take a shower the old-fashioned way before your parents and the girls come home.”

“Oh right,” Max went to move but he was so comfortable that he just laid back down. Michel was up already heading for the shower, when he saw Max lay down.

“Hey you!” he snapped the towel on Max’s butt, “Lets go.”

“Ouch that hurt!” Max complained as he rubbed his ass on the way to the shower.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3Ea of 3ABCDEabcd

~ Three Together ~

“Eternal Love that's all that I have to give ….You're all that I've got” “Eternal Love” by Whitney Houston

The shower was running by the time Max got to the door. Michael was already in soaping his body up. Max stepped in behind him letting his hands slid up and down the smooth soapy skin of Michael’s abdomen. The feeling was erotic as Michael leaned back a little to feel Max’s hard body behind him.

Turning around he face Max, the water falling down on them, “We don’t have time Max, they will be home soon.”

“I know I just want to feel you,” Max breathed out as he slid his palm against the hard muscles of chest downward toward Michel’s groin.

“Max.” warned Michael as he looked at where the hand was heading.

Max sighed “All right.” He took back his hands but not before, he slightly brushed against Michael’s progressively hardening cock.

“Damn,” hissed Michael. “You need a lesson.” He whispered softly as he laid his hand on Max’s chest, just slight above and to the side of his heart.

“What Michael?” asked Max brushing past Michael’s lower region again, this time pausing just for a second, “What lesson?”

Michael looked deep into Max’s eyes as he placed his other hand behind his head and held tight. He brought their lips together as his hand glowed white searing Max’s skin.

Max felt the searing pain; it subsided as fast as it began. Michael was keeping him busy while what small amount of power he had was used to burned a brand into Max, at the same location of Micahel’s.

Max broke the kiss as he looked down to see Rath’s personal symbol, his mark that is placed on all royal seals.

“Michael! he exclaimed.

What!” Michael looked innocent and smirked.

Max could not help but grin, “Royal Seal huh!”

“Yeah figured since you did it, I would.”

“Same location?”

“I was going to place it here,” he reached forward and indicated the region just above Max’s cock, “figured it would tick off Liz everything you two did the do. But she is probably an ‘in the dark’ type, so…” he laid his hand on Max’s chest “here she could see it all the time.”

“Jealous?” Max smiled at that thought that Michael was possessive of him.

“No!”

Max shook his head and smiled that was why he chose Michaels’s chest, as a reminder to anyone including Isabel and Maria who Michael was bounded to.

Michael was still tracing his sign on him as he contemplated the fact that he was jealous, always had been. “Of course if Liz had a sign you could add it,” conceded Michael as he admitted Liz was a part of Max’s life no matter how much he detested Max being with another. After all, he had Isabel and Maria, at least for now.

“Would not that bother you when we are together?”

“No, I would be laughing in her face as I fucked you,” Michael grabbed a kiss and his hand started to entice Max to play.

“Michael!” Max was stern before he also started laughing. He kissed Michael back as they stood their caressing each other, lost in their own world. They knew the time was short and they had to get out before the parents came home. Finally, Max took a breath and sighed, “How am I going to explain this?”

“Lie Maxie! Lie.” Michael winked as he finished rinsing off and hopped out of the shower.

Michael, Max, and Kyle were all watching TV, bags of chips, popcorn, sunflower seeds as well as empty pop cans littered the coffee table, when they heard the car doors close outside. Max jumped up and with Kyle’s help, quickly cleaned off the table, pouring all the contents into an empty trash can. Michael just sat there giggling at the antics of the two when the crowd came clamoring through the front door.

Isabel and Maria had arrived back at the house laden with bags; they also shopped for Max and Michael.

“Michael help us with these things,” yelled a stressed out Maria, her arms were full.

Michael, closely followed by Max, got up to help the girls with their packages.

“Where do you want these Isabel?” asked Max.

“My room, that goes for Maria’s stuff also.”

Both Max and Michael felt like pack mules as they headed for Isabel’s room

“What do the girls need all this crap for Max?” pondered Michael ploughing through the bags.

“I don’t know they are girls,” answered Max also looking at the array of beauty products in one bag, “you know they want to look nice.”

Michael took out a white negligee from a box, “Oh yeah,” he smiled, “looking very nice.” He felt himself harden at the thought of the Isabel in that, “Oh shit,” he whispered aloud as he found some thongs, holding one up.

“What did you say Michael?” Max turned to see Michael holding up a thong of Isabel’s with a lascivious smile on his face

“Pease Michael. That is my sister!”

“Sorry Max could not help but look,” he put the item back its in its bag “Wonder if Maria has anything good,” as Michael started to go through the other bags pulling out a black negligee that was even more daring. “Oh god kill me now.” Michael was practically drooling as he drank in the piece.

Max looked at Michael and shook his head, “You are still flying aren’t you?

“Obvious?”

“Yeah.”

“You?”

“Yeah.”

“We are in deep shit Max,” they started laughing as they turned around to face Isabel standing in the doorway.

“What is funny?”

“Nothing.”

“Yeah nothing,” Michael quickly hid the unmentionable that he was feeling up.

“Dinner time right? Let’s go Michael,” urged Max.

Michael slid past Max who grab a feel, an act that did not unnoticed by Isabel.

Dinner went smoothly, Liz had come with her parents and she and Max sat outside and talked about things. Max had a good feeling about the evening until time came for bed. Then his hopes were dashed.

“What do you mean you are going back to the Crashdown, you belong here with me,” protested Max when Liz told him se would see him in the morning.

“I am sorry Max I still need time to sot this all out.” Liz had noticed that during the day the longer she was away from Max the stronger she felt as a person. She did not want right now to be under the King spell of obedience anymore.

“I will see you in the morning right? You are coming to the pod chamber?”

“Yes Max I will see you then,” she gave him a kiss on the cheek and left with her parents

Jim and Amy left soon after, although Amy was still reluctant to leave her daughter alone with Michael, well almost alone the house was full of people. Kyle decided to stay with the gang, his dad was on his honeymoon and he did not want to be present for any matrimonial antics.

“Max! Michael! I want to see the both of you now!” Isabel snapped as she turned away from the door after waving goodbye to Jim and Amy. “My room. Now!” Isabel started walking. “You too Maria,” she called over her shoulder. Maria got up and followed her.

Max and Michael just looked at each other.

“Boys now!” yelled Isabel.

They jumped up and headed into her room. Isabel and Maria were sitting on the bed as Michael walked in grabbed her desk chair turned it backwards and straddled it. Max was right behind as closed the door.

“Okay what do you want Iz?” asked Michael looking as calm and innocent as he could.

“What do I want? More like what do you have to confess?” Isabel’s eyes narrowed.

“What? We haven’t done anything,” Max replied with the moist ridiculous ‘I am innocent’ face that Isabel or Maria ever saw.

Michael looked at Max and started to lose it laughing, Max followed suit. Soon they were both out of control.

“That is what!” Isabel pointed to the two of them and then crossed her arms.

“What Isabel? Why are they laughing?”

“They are high; remember when you thought you could fly.”

“Yeah”

“And how did you get that way?”

“I gave Michael a blo… ohh my god you mean those two were....”

“Bingo.”

Michael by this time had fallen off his chair and they were in a heap together on the floor,

Isabel just shook her head, “I do not find it funny that you were playing house while Maria and I were out.”

Max hit Michael in the shoulder, “Shh I think she is onto us,” and then started to laugh again.

Michael looked up and saw Isabel’s stern face, “Ah Max,” he shoved his arm “Max! Isabel is really mad.”Michael got up off the floor, "Isabel I …ummm, oh come on. I mean ...you know it just happened."

Isabel just sat there glaring at the two of them letting Michael spill his guts.

“Come on Iz don’t be mad at me.” Michael looked pleadingly “Maria?”

Maria adopted Isabel staunch demeanor, as they wanted the boys out.

“Oh shit,” Michael slumped down onto the chair. Max just stood there rubbing his neck trying to figure out what to say or do.

“Ground Rules. The first is that I never want to walk in on the two of you. It is bad enough I have to share you, but I do not want to see you and Max ..…” Isabel twirled her finger in the air looking for a word.

“Having sex?” suggested Maria, “That is what they were doing right?” she whispered to Isabel as she nodded yes.

“Rule two, never on, in, or near our bed. Is that clear Michael?”

“Yes Iz, but I .. sorry…”

“I what? I am sorry for what? For fooling around and not telling me or Maria what you had planned? Sorry that you are in this whole big mess?” Isabel was jealous and angry and before she could stop she said things that she knew would hurt Michael.

“We did not plan it Isabel it did just happened,” explained Max.

“You two bonded, that took some planning. You could have stopped and waited to talk to us.” Isabel snorted.

Michael put down his head; he really was in no mood for a lecture “Why don’t you just freakin’ leave then since I am such an asshole.” Michael got up from the chair and threw open the door walking into the front room.

Isabel jumped off the bed and followed him. “What do you think I have a choice?” She yelled at him, “I have no choice in this Michael.”

Diane and Philip came in from the kitchen when they heard the screaming. Kyle was on the sofa watching football, when the discussion began.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3Eb of 3ABCDEabcd

~ Three Together continued ~

Michael turned and looked at her.

“You heard me Michael, I don’t have a choice. Neither does Max or you. We are all in this mess together. The only one who has a choice is Maria, she can choose to stay in our mixed-up world or leave and have a normal life.”

Isabel was shaking as she walked over near the windows and looked out onto the dark quiet street.

“They are ordering us back to Antar; we have no choice in our lives.”

“What do mean Isabel?” asked Max coming up behind Michael.

“If we do not return what do you think will happen? Do you think they will just leave us alone?” Isabel was still looking outside. “No they will come for us.” She turned and looked at Max and Michael. “Think about it they’re not going to leave the King and the head of the military here. No, there is a war on and you both are needed.”

“And you Isabel?” Max persisted.

“Yeah what am I? The one who everyone believes betrayed the kingdom, you, and Rath.

The room fell silent for few moments as everyone ponder that statement.

“Iz, you didn’t…,” spoke up Michael.

“How do you know that Michael? Do you really remember?” Isabel turned and crossed his arms in font of her. “Well let me tell you what I remember. I have no memory of our kids, no memory at all of their birth or even their names. I do though remember killing you. I am the one who cause your death. How is that for a memory?” Isabel started to cry.

“Isabel?” Michael then paused as Isabel interrupted him.

“No don’t you see that is why I have no choice. I have to accept your relationship with Maria. I have to accept Max. I have to make our relationship work for Antar, for our kids, and for me. If I don’t make you love me again what do I have?” Isabel took a deep breath. “I have to make our marriage work, if not there are only two fates for me: death for betraying you or living a loveless lonely life as your wife in name only. Do you know how long that could be?”

“Isabel if you are that miserable we can find anyway way out.” Noted Michael, his face wore the stoic demeanor, but he was breaking inside at the words Isabel chose to use.

“I am not miserable Michael. Don’t you get it through that thick skull of yours I love you. I have loved you from that time you offered to teach me on Antar, you cared abut what I wanted and went against tradition to make sure I was happy. How could I not love you, you allowed me freedom on Antar, free to be me.” Isabel out her head in her hands as she began to cry. “All I wanted was for you to be honest with me, to love me, and to let me know what is going on. Is that so much to ask?”

Mrs. Evans began to move to her daughter when she saw Michael cross the room out of the corner of her eye.

“Sh Isabel, it will be all right I promise you. Nothing will ever happen to you.” He took her in his arms; she was crying on shoulder as he stroked her hair. “I won’t let anyone or anything harm you, you know that.”

Diane and Philip had never seen Isabel and Michael affectionate together in this manner and that took them back a little.

Isabel was still sobbing quite loud when Michael picked her up in his arms and started to carry her off to her room. He stopped next to Maria and whisper very quietly. “Please can you come back with us. I need to talk to both of you.”

Maria nodded her head yes and joined them.

“Michael do you want me also,” called out Max.

“No Max this is between me and my wives.”

That last word ‘wives’ was so heavy in its meaning and repercussions that it hung like an albatross around everyone’s neck.

-------------------

Michael sat Isabel on the bed and indicated for Maria to sit also. He closed the door and joined them on the bed sitting in front looking at both of them.

“I am sorry for not stopping and talking to you both first about Max and me. But it did just happen, my feeling got in the way and I cold not stop. That was wrong, but my actions and feelings for Max are not wrong. I now this is hard on the both of you especially you Maria but you want honesty.”

Maria just sat there still dumfounded that Michael and Max were having sex together. She kept wondering how they did it and what it must feel like, it was a curiosity that she was intrigue about.

Michael took a breath, “Isabel I will not allow you to return to Antar to be hurt, that I can guarantee. I do love you, I know I do not show it but I do, I loved you on Antar. You did not kill me, I remember parts of what happened, you saved me by ending my life, I was being tortured. Do you understand?”

Isabel nodded her head.

“As for you two, I love you both equally. I know that sounds stupid and impossible but I do. I do not think I could go on for long with only one or the other. You know that don’t you.”

Maria nodded, “The dream.”

“What?”

“Isabel and I were in that dream.”

“Which dream?”

“The one with the back negligee, the three of us together.

“Oh god, you were there,” Michael rubbed a hand across his face. "Oh shit, I guess then that you know everything.”

“Yeah,” responded Isabel, “everything,”

“I did mean everything I said, I do love you.” He reached out in front of him and took each by the hand, “I do not know what will happen tomorrow, but I am asking that neither of you make a decision about our relationship until after all the facts are known”

“Michael,” interjected Maria, “I love you and want to stay with you.”

“Maria, please wait until tomorrow and if you still want to stay tell me then.”

Maria nodded and kissed his cheek. Michael smiled and let out a small laugh

“What Michael is so funny?”

“I thought you would be the one to fly off the handle and castrate me and or Max.”

“Yeah will don’t get to comfortable, as soon as all this soaks in I may just do that.” Maria noted.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Michael jumped off the bed and took a place on the chair when he heard Isabel’s father call out, “Isabel can I talk to you,” the knob slowly turned as the door opened. Philip walked into the room surveying the scene. Maria and Isabel were on the bed sitting cross-legged awhile Michael sat off to the side straddling a desk chair. “Thought I would check to see of you were all right.”

Isabel climbed off the bed to give her father a kiss on the cheek. “Yeah everything is okay. I’ll be fine.”

“So I guess you girls are getting ready for bed, I will say good night.” Mr. Evans looked at him inquiring. “Michael?”

Michael got up to leave.

“Sit down Michael you are staying here tonight.”

“See you in the morning, Dad, love you.” she kissed her father again as she began to usher him out. Max came up before she could get her father out the door.

“Hey Isabel, okay?”

“Yeah Max.”

“Good.” Turning to Michael, “Hey Michael I have a bed roll waiting for you.” actually Max had his bed waiting for the both of them.

“Sorry Max Michael is staying here. See you both in the morning,” Isabel subtlety ushered her father and brother out.

“Isabel what will they think?” questioned Michael.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Sexual Situation f/m/f

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3Ec of 3ABCDEabcd

“None of their business. It is our right to stay together,” she stated flatly. “Now I am going to get ready for bed,” she disappeared into the adjoining bathroom.

“Maria,” Michael came close and held her, “I am really sorry you are in this mess.”

“What mess Michael? I love you and as long as you love me and treat me right, I see no mess. Like you said let’s take things easy, one step at a time.”

Isabel came out in her big furry robe, brushing her hair out. “Your turn Maria.”

Maria walked into the bathroom to change; when she remembered she left her Metallica sleeping shirt to be laundered. She turned to leave when she saw the black negligee lying out with a comfy robe. Smiling she picked it up and tried it on. She loved the feel of it, so soft and silky. Putting on the robe she went back into the bedroom.

Michael was sitting in the chair pulled over near the door as Isabel enlarged her bed. Maria came out and saw the bed stretching, “Got to admit it, you never fail to amaze me.”

Isabel smiled, “Thanks, ready for bed Michael.”

“Yeah sure,” He moved the chair out of the way, grabbed a blanket and threw it down on the floor, what little floor there was left after the bed expansion.

“Nite,” said Michael as he lay down.

Isabel and Maria looked at each other in a knowing way, without words, they both knew what tonight would be, the beginning of their bonding.

“Michael what are you doing?” asked Maria

“Going to sleep,” he looked up at the girls staring at him; both were pointing to the bed. “What? Me there?” They nodded. “Okay, he mumbled as he got up, took off his shoes and laid down fully clothed in the center of the bed.

Isabel just shook her head, “Aren’t you going to change.”

“Into what Isabel? You know what I wear at night.”

Isabel and Maria stiffed a giggle as they took off their robes revealing what little material they had on underneath.

Michael’s eyes went huge, ‘oh shit,’ his mouth was so dry the words failed to form vocally.

They both slid into the bed, one on each side. Isabel with a wave turned off the lights, lit some candles, put on soft music, and sealed the door. Then she soundproofed all the walls but one, the one she shared with Max, as his bed was up against that wall.

“Umm…girls…umm” Michael was at a lost for words.

“What Michael?” Isabel purred into his ear as she came close. Her hand ran up his shirt changing the everyday street clothes into the black silk bed clothing reminiscent to what he worn on Antar.

“Yes what?” Maria asked as she joined in the fun.

Michael’s head dropped back as the girl seduced his chest, their legs intertwining with him as they snuggled in deeper.

Michael couldn’t resist the stirring inside him; the fire that is burning, the inferno that was building, the explosion to come.”

“I want you.” Isabel’s breath stirred the hair alongside Michael’s neck, as her tongue brushed the firm skin.

Maria was also busy nuzzling and kissing his ear telling him that she loved him.

It took everything Michael had to stop them both. “You both better stop before this goes too far.” He struggled but eventually pulled himself up on his knees.

“That is out intention Michael,” stated Isabel as she sat up on her knees.

Michael looked at her in disbelief. He glanced over at Maria; she smiled and took his hand kissing it as she sucked on a finger. His mouth opened in awe as he got so fuckin’ hard he thought was going to die.

“Oh god,” he breathed out; Maria continued to suck and lap at his fingers. Isabel looked over and grinned at the effect that had on Michael’s growing erection so prominent under the thin fabric.

“Do you know what you guys are saying?”

“Yes Michael,” as Isabel took Michael in a full kiss. Maria took Michael hand and led it to her breast. Michael stiffen first and then took Isabel into a deep kiss, his tongue was dominating her as his hand felt Maria’s firm breast. He was in shock, his mind was racing was this some kind of sick joke on their part or did they want him to fuck them right here and now.

Isabel was enjoying the kiss as her hands ran up and down his body, she knew he had his other hand on Maria, as she fought back a twinge of jealous and concentrated on making this work.

Maria took a giant step when she moved Michael’s hand on top of her breast; she was giving him clear sign that she wanted this. Michael caressed the silky material for a few second before a finger found open silt in the fabric, where he slid in. Her skin was, the tip was already hard as he rolled it between his fingers, she felt herself grow wet as he kept up the gentle ministration. Maria leaned in closer as she nuzzled his neck; bring her hand up to undo the buttons.

Both Isabel and Maria were straddling one of Michael’s thighs as they knelt together on the bed. Michael finished kissing Isabel when the need for air was crucial; taking a deep breath his face was turned by Maria who latched onto his lips. Isabel took her turn at his neck while she led his hand to her breast. He started to caress this breast also, noting in his mind the different between the two. Isabel was full firm, her nipple hard, ripe to his touch.

His hands began to wander as he pulled Maria closer, around her waist, down her back, over her round cheeks as he inched the fabric upwards, only to discover she had no panties on. He maneuvered his hand down her cheeks and a little ways under until he felt her moist passage. He broke the kiss for a second smiling seductively as he pulled Isabel in close for a kiss. His hand was moving curious to as if she had any clothes on. He suspicions were correct when Isabel's bare bottom was exposed to his hand. Michael smiled in the kiss as he found his way in; she let out a small gasp. In the meantime, Maria was not abandon as Michael fingers had a way of moving, testing, slipping, and touching all on their own.

The erotic imagery projected by the trio kneeling there locked in embraces one on each side, arms, hands, fingers, mouths, tongues forming patterns going form one to the other. Their sexual display was masterpiece of baroque artwork, risqué and voluptuous in composition, fluid in motion, stimulating in sound from the moaning verbality that echoed softly. Their bodies were woven in hypnotic pantomime, of lust desire, sex, and wantonness.

The girls clutch to his back and thigh as he finger fucked each of them to the same rhythm, that of his heart. They were also busy as each managed to drop one side of his pants, exposing his very hard cock. They stroked it much like that night, except this time it was not for a medicinal procedure but out of love and want.

Michael could not hold it any longer, he needed them, his body yearned for them, his mind called out to them. He stopped both fingers much to their groans as he sat slightly back, smiling at them. His chest rose and fell as he looked at those eyes, lips, breasts; they wanted him, they really did. He ached for them; his body was in so much pain, physically, mentally, emotionally. His journey back to sanity and the man he once was had already begun with Max and now would continue through the girls.

He withdrew his fingers, from Maria as she gasped at the loss; he drew it up to his mouth, sensuously with lust in his eyes, as he licked off the long digits. Maria watched, as she pondered whether or not to jump and fuck him silly right there and then.

Smiling he leaned over and kissed her, a gentle kiss. He drew his head back, locking eyes with Isabel as he removed the fingers; he sucked on each, licking them at the end. Isabel already joined to Vilandra knew of this rite; Rath personal little tasting technique. It was always so erotic watching his tongue flick out and surrounded his fingers as he licked them clean of her scent.

Sitting back a little, he grabbed each of their hands as he pulled them on top of him. The bed creaked under their weight as they landed on the soft black silk sheets that Isabel had metamorphosed from the pink puppies and heart flannel set.

The three of them soon became interlaced. Michael felt his pants being thrown off to the side as he attempted to removed Maria’s negligee “No she whispered into his ear, “I still felt a little self-conscious. Can we us go around the clothes?” Michael did a quick shake of the head as he looked puzzled as he thought ‘What were there not to see, her breasts are fully exposed, as is her ass.’

“Okay,” he whispered as he took her in a kiss. Isabel was busy removing Michael’s shirt as she began to kiss his body. She licked and nipped her way coming to a full stop when she saw Max’s brand on Micahel’s chest.

“Michael?” Isabel nudged him harder, “Michael?”

He broke the kiss as he turned his head in her direction, “Yes,” he tried to kiss her but she pulled back.

Pointing to his chest, “and just what is that.”

“The same as your little piece of fun to one of the boys downstairs.”

Maria lean up and looked at the brand, “What is that?”

“A brand, the royal seal of Antar, marks everything that is the Kings property.”

“What?”

“When he and Max bonded, Max decided to mark him for all others.”

Maria scrunched up her nose, “Well I don’t like that at all.”

“Neither do I.”

“Well I did get even with Max,” Michael grinned, “I gave him the same mark, same place but the Seal of Kandahar. My property seal. Can’t wait till Liz sees it.”

“O…M…G… she is going to kill Max.” Maria placed her hand over her mouth, “You do know she has no idea.”

Michael laughed as he grinned evilly.

“You are bad Michael, trying to cause trouble between them,” admonished Isabel.

“What bad? I am sick of Liz and her holier than thou attitude to me.”

Maria sighed and shook her head, “Well whatever I better have a gallon of cedar oil ready for her when the shit hits the Antarian fan.”

“Enough talk of Max and Liz I have a more interesting subject,” as he grabbed Isabel and pulled her back down.

“On no, not until Maria and I have our say.” Isabel placed her hand on Michael’s chest.

“Oh come on Isabel no…” her hand glowed bright as Michael felt the burning sting, “Ouch that hurts.” Pulling her hand away you could see the clear mark, her personal sign on Antar.

“Damn't woman that hurts,” Michael was rubbing his chest, “have some feelings.”

“I do now! Max can be reminded of me.” Isabel said triumphantly.

Michael’s look changed a he got very serious “I am not going to put up with you and Zan tearing me apart this time. I can only keep myself together, if you two cooperate. Please, do not do it me.”

Isabel remember vaguely how she and Zan would fight in the background, trying to pull Rath to one side or the other. It angered and upset him constantly. “I am sorry Michael, I did not mean for it to sound like that. But I do want Max to remember that you are married to me also. Do you want me to remove it,” she he moved her hand to his chest.

Michael smiled and grabbed her hand, “No I don’t care whose sees it this time.” He kissed her hand. “So Maria you want a crack also,” Michael said as he turned his head.

“I don’t have any royal seal Michael?”

Isabel thought for a few seconds then whispered her idea to Maria. Maria nodded her approval and Isabel placed her hand again on Michael’s chest as it glowed immediately.

“Damn that burns,” Michael hissed. When Isabel removed her hand you could see a stylized MDG intertwined.

“For Maria DeLuca-Guerin,” Isabel smiled.

Michael shook his head, smiled and kissed Mara, “and its Maria Guerin do not forget it, I may not have much but I do have a name.” he stated very seriously.

Michael then looked at Isabel as he took her hand, “I know this might not mean much to you, but I want you to drop Evans and especially Ramirez and take Guerin as you last name also.”

Isabel was stunned for a minute; she considered herself Michael’s wife through Rath but never contemplated a name change. She could see this meant something to Michael, like he said it was all he owned. “Yes Michael I would love to,” she kissed him sweetly. Pulling back, she said very quietly

<center>
“Aya ha’rathay ha’ty inan de’wath. Aya ha’rathay ha’ty inan kab’mir. Aya ha’rathay ha’ty inan tasa’th n.” </center>

The soft melodic tones were hauntingly beautiful. The words, as ephemeral as they have been when spoken for that fraction of a second, were engraved into his heart,; those words became stone, marble, the most precious metals, Those words became tangible, an anchor for Michael to hold to when the nightmares returned or when the battle would commence.

They were the words of the marriage rites, the words spoken prior to the act of consummation on Antar; but now a slight change from the singular to the plural was evident.

<center>"A warrior’s heart we desire. A warrior’s heart we love. A warrior’s heart we are bound to."</center>
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Explicit Sexual Situation F/M/F

Book 2: Section 1: Chapter 3: Part 3Ed of 3ABCDEabcd

“The past is now another land. Far beyond my reach. Invaded by insidious. Foreign bodies, foreign speech.” “The Past Is Another Land” by The Band Lyrics

<center>“Aya ha’rathay ha’ty inan de’wath.
Aya ha’rathay ha’ty inan kab’mir.
Aya ha’rathay ha’ty inan tasa’th n.”
</center>

The soft melodic tones were hauntingly beautiful. The words, as ephemeral as they have been when spoken for that fraction of a second, were engraved into his heart; those words became stone, marble, the most precious metals, Those words became tangible, an anchor for Michael to hold onto when the nightmares returned or when the battle would commence.

They were the words of the marriage rites, the words spoken prior to the act of consummation on Antar; but now a slight change from the singular to the plural was evident.

Michael stared at Isabel; his hands began to shake at the implication of those words, those three short sentences that were paramount to the rest of their lives.

She then repeated the words in English as she reached over and grabbed Maria’s hand and joined theirs to Michael.

<center>"A warrior’s heart we desire.
A warrior’s heart we love.
A warrior’s heart we are bound to."
</center>

Maria smiled at the words, they were beautiful so full of meaning, so rich in content. “Are they part of the bonding ritual Isabel?”

“Sort of, they are the words said after a marriage and before the consummation of the marriage, except it is usually said in the singular form.”

“Oh yeah I guess not too many people have three on a honeymoon.” Maria giggled at that thought. “So you guys say this and then get down and dirty?”

“Sort of there is more to it, but it must be performed on Antar to be binding, to be eternal, to be official.”

“Umm.. so.. umm…” Michael was holding their hands tight afraid to let go, afraid that they would flee. “Umm how are we going to go about this?”

Isabel and Maria both winked and said in unison “Like this…” as they attacked him, each taking a part of his body.

Michael was no slouch in responding quickly to their demands, the only problem he had was who was first; after all, he was only one person in the flesh even if there were now two identities inhabiting it.

Isabel was kissing Michael as her hands ran all over his body, once in a while she would bump into Maria and they would play fight over that territory, but it was all in jest. When air became a necessary element Isabel finally relented to leaving Michael lips knowing Maria would exchange places with her.

Maria took the opportunity and captured Michael’s lips in a hot demanding kiss that left nothing to his imagination on what she wanted and that she wanted it now, this minute, all of it. Michael responded with equal passion as he drew her closer to him, his position was awkward, half of him was under two different bodies, the space was confining as he tried to find a balance between the two.

The passion, yearning, lust and desire he was feeling was being magnified by the second, his cock was full, weeping, crying out for release. Isabel felt his desire sweep over her as their internal clocks began to meld. She pushed up from Michael’s body and slide off to the side, gently turning him towards Maria.

“Michael,” she whispered very quietly to him, “Maria first.”

Michael turned his head, tipping it backwards looking at Isabel understanding what she meant; she would wait for them to bond first. “Are you sure?”

“Yes my love,” she nuzzled his neck and kissed him softly, “sex with us takes longer, I can wait for that pleasure.”

Michael smiled at her as he kissed her deeply, all the time he was holding Maria in his arms. Maria watched them kiss; it was getting easier; at this point, she felt no threat from Isabel, only understanding.

Michael turned back around as he began to kiss and caress Maria, his hands exploring her body as he pulled her body more under him. He latched onto Maria’s neck as he slowly sucked her pulse point as his hand found her breast. She was so soft and silky. Her breast fit into the palm of his hand and the nipple harden at his touch. He heard her sigh and then gasp as he slightly squeezed the hard tip. Responding to his touch, Maria’s hands meandered downward as they stroked the hardness elating moans from Michael deep in his throat. Michael soon found himself softly thrusting into Maria’s hand. He had been deprived of this for so very long.

Isabel proceeded to snuggled up on the side of Michael where she could kiss him, keeping physical contact with him. Soft kisses were being peppered all over his back while supple hands were kneading his ass. Her hands glided up over his legs and back up to his ass where she stopped to fondle his balls forcing him to raise his ass just a little. Isabel fingers briefly encountered Maria’s fingers both desiring the same location. She was enjoying watching him; her own alien sex drive was mounting waiting for him, wanting him, desirous of him. She could feel his emotions, experiencing what he and Maria were doing

Maria looked up over Michael’s shoulder to see Isabel smiling and kissing Michael on the neck before she bit down very hard. Michael gasped loudly and arched his neck upward. His eyes darkened, the silver streaks shone brightly: suddenly he was a panther going in for the kill. His breath became ragged and Maria could see his chest moving with rapid intakes of air.

Michael felt Isabel behind him, kissing, fondling, and licking his back and beyond. Michael felt her nip as she drew small drops of blood, feeding off the battle lust. That only made him harder, wanting them both.

He lost all conscious thought when Isabel bit his shoulder. His blood began to boil and his breath was rapid. He wanted Maria now, hard and fast. He wanted so much to make an eternal bond with her. He would wait until Antar to own her as he molded her body to him, to forge their hearts bond forever in the ancient rites of blood and lust.

Rolling on top of Maria, he placed his knee between Maria’s thighs and gently parted them. His hands began to wander down her body delighting in the coolness of the silk. His destination was between her legs where she was on fire eagerly awaiting his intrusion. Maria could feel the heat as he began rubbing his cock along her lips and pushing against her. She spread her legs as wide as she possibly could consider their confined space; one foot circled, his hips as it slid down to intertwine with his leg

Michael moved his mouth to her, kissed her deeply, the power in him was leaking out as it consumed her very essence. "You ready for me babe?" he whispered in her ear as he suddenly filled her in one swift movement, she could feel the power surge through her. He was out of control unaware that his energy was taking control of her body and soul.

Maria closed her eyes as the sensations washed over her repeatedly. Visions started to attack her mind. She saw flashes of Michael and her when they first kissed at the Crashdown and felt his attraction to her. She saw how much Michael loved her when he walked away after he killed Pierce. He was willing to deny his feelings and physical want for her because he feared for her life. She saw Rath making love to Vilandra and felt Michael becoming one with Rath. The visions soon became one mirrored into another, an endless loop of images, emotions, sensations, feeling, desires, wants, love.

Michael knew the moment Maria entered his mind, he allowed the invasion as he dropped his walls; he was totally exposed to her. He let her in desperate to bond, wanting her control, demanding her approval, and commanding her love. Maria was literally sucking the essence of whom and what he was, he felt himself grow weaker, subservient to her. He bent to her will and allowed her control over him, over his power, over his life.

It was in this manner he gave Maria control over her life, not to be dominated as Liz was though unconsciously by Zan, but to feel free. He did not want a woman subservient to him, but his equal in bed, on the battlefield, in his heart. Though he retained many of the chauvinistic traits that are prevalent in the manner in which he enjoyed being taken care of in.

Maria began to thrust her hips increasingly upward forcing him to pick up the speed, sending her spiraling out of control. The images flashing through her entered her very soul leaving a marked impact: an impressionistic, passionate, erotic sense of well being, a completeness, a whole.

She soared higher than ever before as he plunged deeper and deeper inside of her. Just when she felt she could take no more and was ready to climax, Michael changed his tactic and sent her further over the edge than she had ever been before. Maria felt the universe open up to her. She yelped as energy beyond measure surged though her. She wanted more and clawed at Michael’s back, shoulders, and arms.

Maria was unable to open her eyes, as images of Michael’s past, his hopes, his love, and his wants assaulted her. Maria was inside his mind occupying the space behind those damnable stonewalls. She saw his darkest fears, his deepest secrets, and his most powerful desires. Maria found that she could not stop she wanted to drain Michael of his energy. She wanted to make him weak before her, to dominate him to control him; the power was intoxicating. Then suddenly the world shattered into a million specks of light as she felt herself come apart and shake as the energy left her body.

As he finally came, the room exploded in a brilliant white light that enveloped them all. He felt himself hovering and then crashing back down to earth; he instinctually rolled onto his side as he blacked out.

------------------------

“Michael?” Isabel softly whispered in his ear, he had only been out for a few minutes. Michael opened his eyes as impressions of Isabel softly kissing his cheeks, lips, and neck greeted him. Michael growled as he rolled away from Maria, who was asleep, her body still reeling from the experience, and into Isabel’s waiting arms and mouth. The kissed deeply for what seem like a century, a long lost passion.

Isabel broke the kiss as she leaned in to whisper verses of love softly into his ear. The words were simple in the ancient tongue, but their meaning spoke volumes. Her hands massaged his skin as the words imprinted themselves into his consciousness.

<center>pyth’si mir ink iw’th rithar r’ sathwer n’ t'w
(My love I have waited so long for you.)
</center>

Michael gently rolled her over as he lay on top of her. “I need you Isabel, as much as Rath needs Vilandra, I need you.” Michael breathed out. “I need you so badly. Please do not deny me.” Michael eyes were pleading as he silently begged Isabel to love him, to stay with him forever.

His lips softly kiss her cheek before making their way to her neck. His tongue luxuriated in his supple skin as he caressed her neck, sending pulsing waves of pleasure through her body. Isabel began to breathe heavily it had been so long since a bonding ritual, she was on fire with anticipation.

With a single slight nudge, she drew Michael down to her as he moaned into her mouth, their tongues danced as he quickly found her breasts with his nimble fingers. Isabel let out a gasp when he starting brushing his thumb against her nipples. Breaking the kiss with a devil’s glint in his eye, he moved his head down to suckle one and then the other.

She felt him harden as she parted her legs drawing him into her, encouraging him, wanting him, desiring him. Isabel drew him closer to her as she reached his shoulder; he was poised ready at the entrance to sexual bliss. She knew what she wanted and soon found the location of the nerve. Again, she bit down hard, drawing blood as her tongue lapped up the drop; she tasted the warrior inside him, the energy of the battles still coursed through his veins.

Michael was prepared, as he felt the bite; he slammed full force into Isabel as he sealed their fate, one to the other for the duration of their existence.

Isabel reacted by coaxing his energy out, persuading it to enter her body as she matched his thrusts and speed. Once again she entered his mind, his heart, his inner being, those elements which make him Michael, that make him Rath, that make him passive, that make him a warrior, that make him generous, that make him egotistical, all that makes him now became hers.

Isabel arched her back and moaned loudly as Michael descended deeper, teasing her by pulling almost all the way out before crashing into her again.

“Oh, yes. Please…don’t stop.” Isabel whispered as her eyes closed, her face reflecting unfulfilled lust.

Isabel would do anything to keep this feeling between the two of them responsive, alive, and fresh; a new beginning, this time nothing would go wrong. Michael and Rath had been gone for too long and her body suffered every bit as much as her mind and heart. She yearned to sleep naked once again with him, loving the feeling of his warm, hard body against hers, the feeling of his cock as it hardened between her cheeks, the feeling of his hands caressing her back, her hips, her legs, her arms, and her breasts.

She felt Michael grab her hips as Isabel drained his emotions, and submitted his will to her. She had him figuratively on his knees in front of her begging to come, begging to be loved, and begging to be controlled. This was his gift to her, his desire to have her as his equal not to be dominated. This time Michael prayed, the act would not backfire, that nothing this time would come between their bound, their love, their pledge of life and death.

All of the sudden his energy impacted with her soul and she thirsted for more. Once again their hearts were bonded as Isabel entered the drugged induced sexual state whose escape was impossible. She knew she was part of Rath and of Michael, she would never leave him, never again; this time they were stronger, their love, their bodies, their minds, their bond.

Isabel was speeding towards the sun faster, faster, and just as quickly, her body fell limp as her lips parted in a soundless scream. The waves of pleasure continued for what seemed like an eternity before she faced the blackness.

-----------------

Max was restless as he felt Michael’s power ebb through the walls; he could feel his intense sexual desire for release. He grew hard at the thought of Michael; the Zan in him was so much in love with Rath that it was an overpowering sensation.

He could sense Michael was with Maria, and that made him angry, he wanted Michael, he wanted him to love, he wanted him to fuck. Taking a deep breath, Max forced himself to calm down as he knew he had to let Michael have his own life, he could not dominate him this time, he had to learn to come to terms with Isabel and Maria and share Michael, something Zan and Vilandra found very difficult to enact.

“Oh fuck...” Max stifled out as a pillow covered his face, his cock was so hard, fluid was leaking as he pushed down his pants to stroke himself, matching the waves of lust he felt coming through the walls. It was not long before he exploded.

Panting heavily he cleaned himself off, grabbed a shirt and blanket and climbed out the window. Positioning himself in a chaise lounge, he laid back trying to keep in control. He had to get out of that room fast, the last thing he wanted to feel or sense was Michael and Isabel. He would have a discussion with Isabel tomorrow on her little trick. He promised Michael no games this time around and he was going to honor that one request.

Even though on Antar he shared, his lover with his half-sister there was no incestuous feelings or deep seated longings for a threesome with those two. There are just some lines that are forbidden to cross and that was one of them. Both he and Vilandra were always careful never to enter when one was with Rath, they had that much respect for each other.

Max shivered as he covered himself with the blanket and looked to the stars. It was a beautiful night, the clear sky brought out the brilliance of each star. Somewhere out there was his home, a planet torn apart in war, a planet that was counting on his return, a planet that needed him to return. A slight breeze enforced the cool air as Max wrapped the blanket around him tighter. It was a little past two in the morning, just a sliver of a new moon began to peek above the horizon.

Soon it would be morning and they would face their past, memories of who and what they were. That scared him, what he was, what he was capable of, what he did. Max took a deep breath as he closed his eyes forcing himself to get a few hours sleep.

-----------------

A small beam of light filtered in through the window piercing Michael’s eyelids, forcing him awake. His body did not want to move, he shifted his weight, trying to figure out what was pinning him down. Then he remembered as he nuzzled the soft golden hair. He stirred as he encircled Isabel’s waist, drawing her in close; he felt Maria snuggled as he arched his back against her elating in the feel.

Isabel felt Michael’s arms around her as she woke up seeing the time, it was still early, but they had a long day ahead of them. She shook off sleep as she rolled and snuggled into Michael’s arms,

“Morning, “ she cooed as she gave him a soft kiss, “I am going to get a shower and dress before Mom and Dad walk in, okay.”

Michael mumbled yes not really even hearing what she had said, he was lost in her touch. When she got up, he groaned with displeasure. “Iz…”

“I will be back later,” she whispered as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Michael rolled over and then snuggled Maria, trying to sleep. Maria rolled with him, fitting perfectly into his lap. It was warm under the cover as he fell back asleep.

Suddenly Isabel was over him shaking Maria awake, “Maria the bathroom is all yours.”

Maria opened an eye as she came to life. “Bathroom?” Her head was groggy, not sure where she was.

“Yeah you do want to be dressed before your mom arrives.”

“Mom!” Maria was up like a bullet and into the shower before Michael could yelp out a single verb of protest. Grabbing a pillow Michael covered his face vying for those last few minutes of shuteye.

“Okay you are next lazy bones,” Isabel shook Michael.

“No… he protested as she grabbed the blanket. Michael balked and pulled Isabel on top of him. “It is warn here, come and join me,” as he kissed her neck.

“Michael let me give you a vision, my father, that door, you in bed naked.”

Michael slid an eye opened, “Does he own a gun?”

“No, but he has a bat.”

“Oookay then…” as he sat up only to hear a soft knock at the door, “I am a dead man.” As he fell backwards onto the bed, his eyes closed.

Max carefully opened the door a crack, “Isabel? Michael? Maria? Are you guys awake?”

Isabel pulled the door opened as Max fell into the room; she quickly shut it behind him

Max surveyed the scene very quickly; it was very evident what had been going on. “Mom and Dad are stirring. I thought I would give up guys a heads up.”

“Thanks,” said Isabel as she touched the bed reducing its size and changing the sheets back to the little girl’s colors.

Just then, Maria came bounding out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go. “Ready.”

“Let’s go head off the parents Maria. Michael get dressed and meet us in a few minutes.” Isabel started out the door, “And do not forget the rule,” she glared at Max as she left.

Max stared over at Michael, the sheet barely covered his hips. “Have fun?” He slowly walked over near the bed, as he waited for an answer.

Michael just smirked as he reached out his hand grabbing Max’s toppling him onto the bed and into a kiss.

“Hey I thought Isabel said no fooling around?”

“What she doesn’t know…”

“Will kill you if she finds out,” Max finished the thought as he traced the seals on Michael’s chest. “I guess we all own a piece now. Although I still claim this area.” Max made his hand around Michael’s ass clutching the cheeks.

Michael chuckled; the sound was deep as it resonated in his chest, the sound that drove Zan mad.

“Mom and Dad are up, better get a shower and dressed I will finish things in here.”

Michael reluctantly let Max go as he jumped off the bed; his nude form was a delight to the eyes. “Like what you see Maxwell”, Michael smirked, his eyes glinting with mirth, as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Max blew out a clean breath as he waved his hand to make the bed, thankful that his powers had come back online. Event though he disapproved of them being used for frivolous things, it sure beat manual labor.

Michael soon appeared dressed as he went with Max to face the parental authorities.

-------------------------

Morning pleasantries were quick and since breakfast was ready, Max and Michael grabbed theirs and went to the patio to eat. Michael could feel Mr. and Mrs. “Eyes”, his new in-laws following him closely.

“Max your parents are staring at me,” Michael notified Max in between bites of an omelet.

Max looked up and over Michael’s shoulder to see his parents glaring in their direction talking and shaking their heads. “Yeah, looks like they are readying for an old-fashioned lynching. Got any last words?”

“You going down with me Maxwell,” Michael snorted out.

Max smiled as he continued to eat, then some commotion drew his attention back over Michael’s shoulder to see Amy and Jim enter the kitchen “ Oh look it gets even better. Maria’s mom is here.”

Michael shuddered as his life flashed before his eyes. “Is she coming this way with any weapons?”

“No looks like she is talking to Maria.” Then he saw Liz come in, apparently in a happy mood as she hugged Isabel and Maria. “Liz just walked in.”

“Better run to your little queen Max,” spouted off a jealous Michael.

“Michael!” Max’s voce was stern, “You did not like me and Vilandra making your life miserable and I have pledged not to allow it to happen this time around. You need to stop insulting Liz and get over the jealousy bit yourself.”

Michael stopped in mid-bite, swallowed and glared at Max. Pissed at first over what Max said, but then understanding that he was doing the same to Max as Zan did to him slowly sunk in. “It may kill me but deal. No more little queen jokes, no more snide remarks.” Michael then took a deep breath “but if she makes just one 'trailer trash' remark about me I can promise a little something may slide out.” Michael went back to eating.

Max just shook his head that was the best he was going to get out of Michael, he would try but the road was definably not going to be smooth.

----------------------------

“Where is the memory thing?” asked Max, as they entered the pod chamber.

“They said at the base,” replied Michael.

Max felt around until his hand triggered a switch, from the side of the base a door flipped open with a flat metal disc. He picked it up looking at it; the disc was 12 inches in diameter and could not be more than a 1/16 of an inch thick.

Max glided his hand over the surface, turning it repeatedly looking for an activation mechanism. However, the surface was a highly polish gold-like metal, no symbols, no indication of anything but a metal flat Frisbee. Suddenly the metal disc began to vibrate and flew out of Max’s hand suspending itself in mid-air as it spun on an imaginary axis. Then it stopped dead, motionless as a deep voice began to fill the room.

“Hello and welcome to the memory retrieval disc version 8.0. By placing the right hand of the subject on this disc, images will appear on the wall surrounding you reflecting lost or forgotten memories. If more than one subject is involved, the memory device will seek out the strongest memories first, and if two or more variations of the same memory exist, the device will determine what the true memory is and reflect that in the image. The memories will also be checked against a database of known media coverage. To activate the memory retrievable disc place your right hand here now.”

The disc glowed with a red handprint; everyone turned to look at Max who stepped forward and was the first to place his hand on the disc.

“Confirming identity.”

In front of Max, what looked to be a spinning double helical structure of the DNA molecule was formed. Slowly it changed into his former self. There on the screen was the alien Zan, coal black hair, with the iridescent blue cast, the dark coal black eyes, tall, broad shoulders, handsome in every way.

“Identity Confirmed: Zandanathar, King of Antar. Mother Noraya, Queen of Antar of the House of Paruth. Father Adair King of Antar of the House of Thardan.”

“Husband of Tellydine, deceased, Royal Princess of Kandahar daughter of King Pondather and Queen Olathia of Kandahar. No heirs.”

“Husband of Ava, deceased Princess of Malik, daughter of Queen Halula and King Olec of Malik. No heirs.”

The disc began to pulsate with a red palm print, “Any others?” Isabel came over and placed her hand on the disc.

“Confirming identity.”

Just like Max, a DNA strand also appeared. The form that stared back was of an incredibly beautiful woman, tall, fair complexion, the skin in an ivory hue, extremely long thick blonde hair. Her eyes were the coal blackness of Thardan with blue sparks.

“Identity Confirmed: Vilandra, Imperial Princess of Antar Mother Elsiya Queen of Antar of the House of Sathen. Father Adair King of Antar of the House of Thardan.”

“Wife of TellymonRath Crown Prince of Kandahar, son of King Pondather and Queen Sabura of Kandahar.”

“Mother of Princesses Poshar, Azzal, Danzi, Solidawn and of Prince Sandal, all believed deceased.”

Once again, the disc began to pulsate with a red palm print, “Any others?” Michael paused for a second and then stepped forward and placed his hand on the disc.

“Confirming identity”

Michael’s DNA also appeared on the wall as his former self appeared. Tall, broad shouldered, long platinum hair with the warrior beads and the silver liquid eyes like mercury.

“Identity Confirmed: TellymonRath, Royal Crown Prince of Kandahar, Mother Sabura, Queen of Kandahar of the House of Jaffram. Father Pondather King of Kandahar of the House of Rath.”

“Husband of Vilandra, Imperial Princess of Antar daughter of Queen Elsiya and King Adair of Antar.”

“Father of Princesses Poshar, Azzal, Danzi, Solidawn and of Prince Sandal, all believed deceased.”

One final time the disc began to pulsate with a red palm print, “Any others?” The disc waited a few moments. “The information is now being calculated.”

All three now stood in front of their former selves, an eerie sight for the all the lovers, friends, and parents involved. Slowly the forms began to dissipate until they were gone, nothing but a memory.

“Calculation is completed. Thank you for using version 8.O memory retrieval disc.”

The room went black as the walls began to swirl in clouds of gray, silver, black, and blue. All the kids and parents found a comfortable place on the floor and waited for the Past to Return.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 2: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 1 of 3

Section 2: With Life, There is Death
Chapter1: The Secret and the Prophecy
~ The Birth of Zan ~

“… a Prince by birth has fewer occasions and less need to give offence, he ought to be better loved, and will naturally be popular with his subjects unless outrageous vices make him odious.” “The Prince” by Niccolo Machiavelli

The dawn that day broke to the drums being sounded at the Palace of the Silver Rose. Their rhythmic patterns heralded the birth of a new heir to the throne of Antar, a day of bounty, a day of rejoicing, a day of remembrance for the past and a day of hopes for the future.

The private stateroom, just off the throne room, echoed with the constant stamping of King Adair’s feet on the marble floor as he paced back and forth.

“Adair stop, that it is driving me mad.” Pondather called out from across the room.

“Stop what!” snapped back Adair.

“That constant clicking of your boots as you pace. It is maddening.” Pondather got up and approached his voice lower as it became gentler. “Be calm the Ancients will not let you down this time”.

“Did we do right?”

“It was destined; there is no turning back now. The time is here you know that.” Pondather took Adair into his arms, as he soothed him.

“What if we are wrong Pon?” Adair looked at him his brow furrowed.

“Then we are damned, it is as easy as that.”

“Do you always look at things so black and white?”

“On the battlefield there is only black and white, one gray area you are dead.” He gave Adair a brief kiss before he moved to the balcony windows and threw them open. “Listen! The drums are beating out already the royal birth; this is a day for rejoicing.”

King Adair took up his pacing again; Pondather shook his head and decided to join as the two walked the length and breath of the room several times over. Pondather, King of Kandahar, was Adair’s most trusted friend, aid, and in secret his confident. They were raised together as children, daily they were in the public’s eye as their relationship was heavily scrutinized, but their private life had remained just that private. He was always there when Adair needed him, and this time he was in great need of Pondather.

Finally, there came a knock on the door, Adair stopped in mid-step as he stared at the knob.

“Well, it won’t open that way,” noted Pondather after a few seconds, “unless you want it too, that is,” as he walked over an opened the door to reveal a messenger from the medical wing with a request for the King to come.

“See it is good news, the medical staff is allowing you back in,” Pondather informed Adair as he closed the door. “Take a deep breath and keep your powers in check.” He smiled as he held out his hand, “She is fine, the baby is fine. Come let us see the new King to be.”

“I am not that old yet Pon?” He gave his friend a punch to the arm, “I am still able to sit on the throne.”

“No but almost, your punches are like that of an old women on wash day.” Pondather laughed as the two headed out the door.

The medical staff had asked Pondather to remove Adair from the area where his wife was being held, because he was causing the monitors and equipment to fluctuate with his powers. Adair was in a dysfunctional state and his control was nonexistent at that point. He had been through this before, his wife Noraya, had a difficult time with pregnancies, two other children died in utero both before the 3rd week had begun. Even with all the medical advances, they had made. Antarian doctors still could not stop death.

However, those two tragedies were not the first to saddened Adair’s heart, before Noraya he was married to Notha from the House of Zathan. She died after three years of marriage from complication in childbirth. That incident affected Adair greatly as it would be another forty years before he took a new wife, and only after being pressured by the council for an heir did he marry Noraya of the House of Paruth.

During the time between wives, he concentrated on his kingdom, pouring his love and sorrow into rehabilitating Antar. His reign came in a time of great strife, wars had plaqued the last three hundred years reducing resources, damaging the environment, affecting the socio-economic base, and stifling the population both in growth and in productivity.

His father was the great military leader King Horamtheb, who squelched the wars with the distant enemies known as the Orlithions and ended the long drawn out conflict. Adair’s mother was Queen Piera of the House of Rath, known for her great beauty and refined singing ability. Both died a peaceful death and now lay beneath the Chapel of the Souls in the royal crypts.

When the two Kings arrived at the medical wing, the child had been born and Noraya, though alive was heavily sedated. Olathia, Pondather’s wife and Noraya’s cousin was sitting at her bedside holding her hand.

“Thia how is she doing?” Pondather walked up and gently kissed his wife on the top of her head, he inhaled deeply the fresh flowers; she always smelled like spring.

“She is fine my husband,” Olathia looked up and smiled, she herself was due in a week, the birth to be their first daughter, “Emotionally drained, very tired, but she will make it. Have faith, the ancients have a special place for her, they will not let her down.”

Noraya moaned and stirred a little before setting back down again, “Have you or Adair seen the child yet.”

“No we just arrived; the medical personnel detained Adair to explain things.”

“He is beautiful” Olathia’s face radiated in the light as she thought of the beautiful son her cousin just birthed “He will make a handsome husband for our daughter.

“I cannot wait for her birth,” Adair bent down and caressed Olathia’s budging stomach, “the bonding ceremony will be immediate, it is imperative their souls are one for the future of Antar.”

Olathia shook her head at her husband, Antar always came first in his heart, everything he did was in the name of the kingdom, even the birth of his sons, although she knew he loved them, he saw them as potential warriors first and sons second. This concept of kingdom first was the one thing she could never understand about her husband but over the years, she had come to accept it.

“What, what do you mean!” Adair’s voice rose from the hallway.

“You better go and keep him under control,” counseled Olathia.

The medical personnel had immediately arrived to brief the King on the events that had transpired.

“Your majesty, the Queen is resting comfortably and your child is healthy.”

Several doctors were working on the case; the most brilliant minds on Antar were brought in to discover why Noraya had gone into premature labor. Unlike the last two incidences, this time they were able to save the child. He was being held in a special container, to help him breath and develop for a few days.

“What? What do you mean?” Adair’s voiced sharply as his words were short to the point, “Why is she sedated?

“Your Majesty,” began Hethandar, a specialist in birth procedures, “We have not been able to track down what is causing her system to react in this manner. It was best to have her sedated so her own natural healing abilities would have time to take over.”

“Were not the healers able to fix the damage?”

“No your Majesty.”

“Is that the same opinion of the healers?” asked Adair as he turned to the healers, standing to his left.

“Your majesty the Ancients have blessed you with a son.” announced Yahwil, a healer in the ancient arts who was brought in to help the medical staff. “However I fear none of our healing abilities were to be able to stop the labor and we can’t find a reason for it, other than the ancients deemed that it was time for the birth.”

“Adair lower your voice, Noraya may be sedated but she can still hear you.” Pondather whispered into his ear, “I want to see my future son-in-law so hurry up.” Pondather moved to face Adair as he smirked, one of those classic smirks when he is up to no good.

Adair nodded and went into the room to see his wife. She looked so pale; he regretted having put her through such a terrible ordeal again.

It was after the second miscarriage, King Adair saw this as a sign that the age had come for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Consoling his wife, he promised the next child would be born healthy. His wife was so physically exhausted and morally despondent after the second miscarriage, that it did not take much for Adair to convince her to allow genetic manipulation of the next fetus so that the child could be born strong and healthy. The Queen saddened by her inability to carry a child to full term agreed to the simple procedure when the time again came for them to make a bond that ensured conception.

Months past after the second miscarriage, Norya attended the birth of her cousin’s Olathia’s fourth son, Soard, and was joyous at his birth but still the wound was deep and the thought of a child was heavy upon her heart. Finally, almost 2 years later she consented to trying again. The child was conceived in great love that winter’s night so far and so long ago. Adair truly did love his wife and even though he had waited late in life to marry, he made room for her in his heart, home, and life.

Now she was quiet, he could not help but wonder if he had gone too far for his and Pondather’s dream of the prophecy, a dream for their houses, a dream of the ancients.

“Come Adair,” Pondather broke his thoughts, “Come let us see that strong warrior you have produced.” Pondather gently took his arm as they walked thought the empty corridors, their heels echoing through the stillness.

Through a glass partition, they were able to spy on the small body, connected to monitors and already at this young age surrounded by guards.

“He looks so fragile.” whispered Adair, “Will he even grow to be a King.”

“Of course Adair,” Pondather assured him, “He was just born to early. Give him time, the genetics…”

“Shhh…. Pon do you want someone to overhear.”

Adair and Pondather had done more than just assure Noraya had a healthy child when she conceded to the genetic manipulation of the barely conceived egg. It was Adair and Pondather who devised the plan using Atrah’s DNA to bring about the prophecy that was destined to be fulfilled by their houses. They enlisted the experts in genetics that were loyal to Pondather through the blood ties of brotherhood, they were all Assass’inay.

The fact is that King Pondather, skilled in the Dark Waters as an Assass’inay was concealed at the Palace, no one except for Adair knew of his involvement. Those that had inducted him into the ceremony were long dead and the few brothers still alive were bound to silence for if discovered their lives could be sacrificed, as was the law. Their brotherhood had been banned by the council of Antar 500 years ago out of fear of their power, yet that did not stop their power or their numbers.

Now time had come for the Assass’inay to bring forth a resurrected Atarh, to bring forth the end of the world, to bring forth the saviors, to bring forth a new beginning, a new peace, a new world.

There are those who were well established in the art of DNA manipulation who performed the delicate task within hours of the egg’s fertilization. Using the precious DNA that was created, they added onto it splicing in the remnants of an ancient King, the first king of Antar called Atarh. They extracted the DNA and infused the egg with all the qualities that a King would require. Those selected were political characteristics of justice, generosity, and respect for law, seriousness, truthfulness, honesty, and chivalry. The child would also need a Kings mind for the construction of institutions, establishment of laws promulgated in his government.

The scientists filtered out the warrior strain of Atarh, those DNA sets that made him the great warrior and leader of his people. But without this strain, the child would suffer from the attributes of naïveté, obstinately, and indecisiveness. This fact was unknown to the scientists because this was the first time they had split only certain DNA genes out of Atari’s original structure.

The reason behind the splitting of the DNA was to filter out the degraded portions that cause the birth of Uthox, it was because of his reign of terror the creation of another Atarh was forbidden. What they were doing was in secret, no one was to know of this. Noraya only knew that the procedure would help ensure the full birth cycle and that she would have a healthy child.

In secret Adair and Pondather had Atarh resurrected causing events to be put into motion; events that would eventually lead to their children’s deaths and the fall of Antar.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Violent Death Scene

Book 2: Section 2: Chapter 2: Part 1 of 1

Section 2: With Life, There is Death
Chapter1: Tragedy Strikes Again
~ Death ~

“No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution." “The Prince” by Niccolo Machiavelli

During the next six months, the child grew in strength and vitality, the pride of his father’s eye, a future king. He was named Zandanathar, Zan after ZandoRath the son of Atarh and his alien wife Rose and for Danathar, an antiquated term used to identify the “birth of a hero”.

Zan was a happy baby raised in the lap of luxury. Unlike many of the royalty, Adair and Noraya relished attention on their son, enjoying their time together as a family away from the stress, obligations, and pressure placed on them.

Not long after his birth, Olathia gave birth to Tellydine; the two would wed on their 21st birthday as deemed by the royal pact made by Antar and Kandahar. To ensure stability in their relationship, it was decided by Adair and Pondather that their children’s souls would be bonded together on the 7th day, of the 7th month during the time of the Shadow Moon. The future of Antar depended upon their bonding, ensuring a stable reign for Zan. Without the bond, the two may be influenced by outside forces that could induce elements that cloud and trouble the Throne of Antar resulting in scandal.

As the time of the bonding drew near, Olathia come to help prepare the upcoming ritual that would be held in the great hall, she had brought with her Lanistan and Soard, leaving the others in the care of their protectors. The few days passed quickly as Noraya and her checked over details, and made final decisions. Time came for her to return to the Cremesin Castle, home to the House of Rath, located on the opposite side of the world.

Noraya decided that she would accompany her cousin, as they would only be gone a day or two while they gathered the last of the items for the ritual, and brought the rest of the children. Pondather was already at the Palace with the war council, and could not accompany his wife home as planned.

That morning was cloudy; a cold nip was in the air, Noraya pulled her cloak tight around her, as she prepared to board the transport vessel.

“Will you be alright my wife?” asked Adair as this was her first outing since Zan was born

“Of course, I need to get back into the eye of the people, if not for my sake then for you my Lord.” She gave him a small kiss, “I will see you in two days, try to behave during that time.”

Adair smiled as he kissed her forehead and then kissed her palms. Turning she left his sight as he backed away from the take off area.

Pondather had also said goodbye to his wife and sons, he had a strange feeling as the ship took off, however he shook it off. The trip was only around three hours in duration; before his meeting ended they would be safe in the Cremesin Castle.

Adair and Pondather walked slowly into the Palace, neither were looking forward to negotiating a potential war situation between powerful tribal leaders, Lord Sakhar, a desert warlord in the Kilamajah desert and Lord Tirathradan, whose land lie across the Gulf of Aqabathwere in a bitter dispute. Pondather asked to attend since both of these tribes show their allegiance to him rather than the King of Antar. Adair was not happy a war between those two could escalate quite rapidly and his influence is worth very little in that part of the world.

As soon as the two entered the hallway adjacent to the conference room; they could hear the two going at it inside.

“Your boats are in my territory!”

“No, it is your caravan trains that are in my territory!”

“You worm of a she-devil; you have been using my resources, food that is needed for my people.”

“No it is your men who are raiding our camps, women have been carried off. Blood money must be paid,”

“You are a crazy old man!”

“Crazy you have not seen crazy! At least I sleep with my women and do not use them as plow horses!”

“What?”

Adair and Pondather both looked at each other took a deep breath and motioned for the doors to be opened.

“Enough,” yelled Adair as the room fell silent.

Lord Sakhar and Lord Tirathradan were leaning over the large burnish wood table, screaming in each others faces, fingers pointing, cheeks flushed with anger, nostrils flaring. They both fell silent at Adair’s voice as they turned their heads to see the two Kings standing in the doorway.

Adair’s face was stern; his jaw rigid as he walked to his place at the conference table, his footsteps echoed his displeasure at the scene. Taking a seat, he waited for all parties to take their respected places, expecting them to demonstrate civil behavior in his presence.

King Pondather sat to the right of the Adair, as he leaned over to whisper in his ear “If you ask me I think we should let them fight it out, I will bet Sakhar could take Tirathradan in just a few minutes.” He had a glint this eye. “Want to bet?”

“And what would be the bet Pon?” asked Adair, his look was still directed at the combatants

“Winner’s choice tonight!”

Adair eyes left the two sparing partners and traveled to Pondather who winked his meaning, shifted in his seat and then turned a stoic face to the crowd leaving Adair ready to explode in laughter.

Pondather had a way about him that made Adair feel at ease. He always knew just what to say or a look that could get through the hardened shell of a King. Adair almost lost it as he cleared his throat and turned back to the table.

The negotiations began; neither side would budge or listen to Adair, that was the one thing they had in common, a dislike for the House of Thardan. Adair knew he was useless in this type of conflict and motioned subtly to Pondather to end the conflict now. Pondather issued the same directives that Adair had done, but as a request from the House of Rath to honor the request of the King of Antar.

Suddenly a forbidding feeling began to emanate in the room, both Adair and Pondather felt it at the same time. The fear and terror in them rose to such a level so quickly that the windows in the chamber exploded, sending everyone running for cover as the wall trembled and the floor undulated. They knew what happened before the first message was sent from the escort that followed the royal transport.

-------------------------------------------

From the royal nursery, a scream came from a small boy, who felt the loss, his mother’s death. The protectors tried their best to console the child as they looked for the object that had inflected such pain that the child would be screaming as if he had entered the depths of the underworld himself.

Within minutes, the screams turned to sobs as tears of fear, tears of loss, tears of hurt, tears of pain flowed. Finally, word arrived; the protectors and guards were grief stricken as the security was heavily enforced and the protectors took to sleeping at the child’s bed to protect him from a potential war threat.

------------------------------

From the other side of the world, three children suddenly without warning began screaming, the oldest boy to the youngest girl were uncontrollable as they screamed their lungs out. Then just as suddenly, they dropped onto the floor crying, the youngest Princess Tellydine being only less than six months continued crying at a screaming pitch. The protectors were beside themselves, they could not figure out what had caused this sudden attack among the royal children.

They could get no response from Certis, the child quickly went into a comatose state, mumbling as tears fell down his unblemished cheeks. Whereas the oldest boy Trusein kept crying repeatedly “...dead…they are all dead…Dead... they are dead… dead”

Within minutes hundreds of warriors arrived to stand guard, the Cremsian Castle was locked down as the word spread quickly. Black cloths were draped over the mirrors, and banners of death were hung from the windows and all official standards. From high above the castle, the black flags tinged in silver were unfurled. Upon the doors, the black rings of death marking a two-year period of mourning had begun.

--------------------------------------

The military that escorted the royal transport was stunned out of the sky as they were hurled themselves to the ground after the explosion sent them reeling. Orders were immediately issued as the men inside the ships made way on foot to the crash scene to look for survivors. All they found were body parts of the royal family, no survivors. Mercifully, they would have died instantaneously when the explosive commenced, they probably never knew the moment of death.

The scene was horrifying as military men, hardened in the fires of war, shed tears at the parts of the children that were strewn about them. The parts were so small, a hand here, a leg there. The decapitated head of Lanistan was found, his mother’s hand still wrapped in his hair, evidence that she had been lovingly stoked his hair, telling him stories in those last few moments before death. Battle hard warriors were so overcome by the sight that some fell to their knees, their stomachs emptying on the fields.

-----------------------------------

Adair and Pondather were out the doors of the conference room within seconds demanding escorts ships. Within minutes, they both were airborne; no one could keep the Kings from leaving. A heavy guard accompanied them, especially since they did not know if they were at war, and if so with whom.

They arrived at the same time as the death seekers, who were preparing to assemble the bodies for a royal funeral. Adair and Pondather scoured the field, the remains were scattered over hundreds of yards; the explosion had to be internal to create such devastation.

General Deimos arrived within minutes of crash, seeing the two Kings walking through the debris field, he quickly ran over. The General was a specialist in military explosions and was heading the investigation to determine the cause of such an explosion.

Coming up to Adair and Pondather, he dropped to his knees, “My Lords, I am struck with grief over the loss of your wives and our Queens. The loss of the young Princes, warriors of old, is a tragedy to our people. May the ancients take them into his world that is beyond us all.” He rose with reverence for the obliviously grief stricken pair. “My office will do everything possible to discover the cause of the explosion. I give you my pledge and honor.” He bowed and retreated to his men issuing orders as the cleanup procedure commenced.

Adair and Pondather nodded as they turned and walked up to a small hill, where they overlooked the operation as the death seekers assembled the pieces laying them upon the royal banners of the Thardan or Rath. They stood like statues for hours as the different specialists performed their jobs. When the death seekers were done, they called forth the drums and the singers who would accompany the bodies to the Palace.

It was a transcendental sight, the death seekers dressed in their white, iridescent robes, glided like ghosts over the still smoking embers of the crash, their faces concealed as they carried the bodies on stretchers, royal banners were wrapped about them in the fashion to which their title demanded.

In front of them were the singers, whose haunting melodies are used to evoke the spiritual powers of the Ancients as the souls are guided to the realm beyond. For the next three days, the death songs would be sung day and night, the drums would echo throughout the kingdom, as the cries of the mournful spread upon the wind like a suffocating blanket.

------------------------------------

The kingdom was thrown into a state of depression as the drums continued their solemn beating from every temple, from every signal post, from every town square. The bodies were laid in the throne room of the Palace of the Silver Rose as mourners filled past paying their respects, as the singers sang the death songs, sang songs of redemption, sang songs of remembrance, sang songs of life everlasting.

On the third day, the priests arrived and for 24 hours nonstop, they chanted the prayers of eternal life, victorious life, the greatness that is life. King Adair and King Pondather, absent from the public these three days appeared during the priests invocations as they knelt in front of the bodies for hours on end.

Once all the prayers were pronounced, once all the songs were sung, once all the drums had beat out the call of the journey, upon the fourth day, Queen Noiraya was laid to rest beneath the Chapel of the Souls in crypts of the noble family. Queen Othalia and her children were taken to Kandahar where a thousand warriors escorted the bodies as they were laid to rest in the Cremsian Castle under the Chapter of the Martyrs.

On the fifth night the bonfires were lit throughout the kingdom as the world of night became day, as the smoke rose to the heavens above and the sun was cast red in it’s glow, their souls were freed to enter the abode of the Ancients.